Total Posts:89|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Should We Tolerate Islam?

JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:31:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mohammed is Allah's apostle." Those who follow him are harsh
"to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"" Quran 48:29
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:34:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.

quran.com/48/29
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:38:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".

Americanism has killed a shitload this year 359 multiple shootings already, it's about time you went to war on americans. Or do they get a pass because they are the stupidest people on the planet?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:48:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 2:38:32 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".

Americanism has killed a shitload this year 359 multiple shootings already, it's about time you went to war on americans. Or do they get a pass because they are the stupidest people on the planet?

I don't have any replies to you. Sorry. You are the one I saw belittling people who said Islam was a threat. Ironically Muslims went on a mass killing spree since you made your idiotic comments. Comparing Jihadist acts of terrorism to violence between gangs against each other or comparing convenient store holdups to strapping on machine guns and bombs is as ignorant and nieve as it gets. You are a fool. Thanks for your once again totally blind comments. It sucks when people use bulproof speech towards one another now doesn't it?
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:56:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 2:38:32 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".

Americanism has killed a shitload this year 359 multiple shootings already, it's about time you went to war on americans. Or do they get a pass because they are the stupidest people on the planet?

I think we should pull up European numbers of murders and compare it to Suicide bombings thought out and deployed on purpose with one goal: destruction. That would surely be a fair and rational argument. Get off the couch and head for one of those European "no go zones" bulproof and show us your tolerance. European police are more afraid of Islamic no go zones than LAPD is of the areas controlled by the bloods and the Kripts in Compton. Islamic Fundamentalist have become more dangerous than rival gangs known for shootouts. But in fairness to the Bloods and Kripts, at least they tend to only kill each other and are yet to attempt a suicide bombing thou fool.
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:59:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm always amused by attempts to vilify America by posting murder rates that on average are less than European nations per capita. It's illogical to pull up American total murder rates and compare "totals" to European nations when the U.S. has more people than all of Europe combined.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:01:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 2:48:59 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:38:32 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".

Americanism has killed a shitload this year 359 multiple shootings already, it's about time you went to war on americans. Or do they get a pass because they are the stupidest people on the planet?

I don't have any replies to you. Sorry. You are the one I saw belittling people who said Islam was a threat. Ironically Muslims went on a mass killing spree since you made your idiotic comments. Comparing Jihadist acts of terrorism to violence between gangs against each other or comparing convenient store holdups to strapping on machine guns and bombs is as ignorant and nieve as it gets. You are a fool. Thanks for your once again totally blind comments. It sucks when people use bulproof speech towards one another now doesn't it?

You're not the sharpest cornflake in the bowl of milk are you?
359 accounts of multiple deaths from idiot americans with guns and you think that 9/11 is significant.
Since 9/11 420,000 murricans have been killed by murricans. And you soft cocks think everybody should have a gun so that all of you can be killed. Guess what? The rest of the world is starting to agree.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:03:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 2:59:47 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
I'm always amused by attempts to vilify America by posting murder rates that on average are less than European nations per capita. It's illogical to pull up American total murder rates and compare "totals" to European nations when the U.S. has more people than all of Europe combined.

Oh wait. We can't say that anymore because you guys brought in so many Muslim immigrants and they breed so fast that now we can't keep up with you in breed speed. And we are the idiots. We are the ones with no "no go zones".
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:12:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 3:01:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:48:59 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:38:32 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".

Americanism has killed a shitload this year 359 multiple shootings already, it's about time you went to war on americans. Or do they get a pass because they are the stupidest people on the planet?

I don't have any replies to you. Sorry. You are the one I saw belittling people who said Islam was a threat. Ironically Muslims went on a mass killing spree since you made your idiotic comments. Comparing Jihadist acts of terrorism to violence between gangs against each other or comparing convenient store holdups to strapping on machine guns and bombs is as ignorant and nieve as it gets. You are a fool. Thanks for your once again totally blind comments. It sucks when people use bulproof speech towards one another now doesn't it?

You're not the sharpest cornflake in the bowl of milk are you?
359 accounts of multiple deaths from idiot americans with guns and you think that 9/11 is significant.
Since 9/11 420,000 murricans have been killed by murricans. And you soft cocks think everybody should have a gun so that all of you can be killed. Guess what? The rest of the world is starting to agree.

Most Americans in prison are Liberals. Is that the direction you would like to take this exchange? You do know American statistics are large because America is heavily populated correct?
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:13:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 3:01:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:48:59 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:38:32 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".

Americanism has killed a shitload this year 359 multiple shootings already, it's about time you went to war on americans. Or do they get a pass because they are the stupidest people on the planet?

I don't have any replies to you. Sorry. You are the one I saw belittling people who said Islam was a threat. Ironically Muslims went on a mass killing spree since you made your idiotic comments. Comparing Jihadist acts of terrorism to violence between gangs against each other or comparing convenient store holdups to strapping on machine guns and bombs is as ignorant and nieve as it gets. You are a fool. Thanks for your once again totally blind comments. It sucks when people use bulproof speech towards one another now doesn't it?

You're not the sharpest cornflake in the bowl of milk are you?
359 accounts of multiple deaths from idiot americans with guns and you think that 9/11 is significant.
Since 9/11 420,000 murricans have been killed by murricans. And you soft cocks think everybody should have a gun so that all of you can be killed. Guess what? The rest of the world is starting to agree.

Be sure and tell me how you feel when it's your family gunned down and the motive is Jihad.
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:17:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 2:38:32 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".

Americanism has killed a shitload this year 359 multiple shootings already, it's about time you went to war on americans. Or do they get a pass because they are the stupidest people on the planet?

They get a pass because they are the most powerful people on the planet. Thank God. Americans don"t go into other countries pretending to be peaceful immigrants and sooting up innocent people. They might declare war as a nation, and come into your country and tear it up hoping that the reason they had to come into your country won"t happen again.

Islam is the enemy of free men ever since it"s conception. People don"t come to America to be terrorized by the powers that be in America. It"s usually they are fleeing the powers that be where they are from, like the middle east, or central and south america. Also white Americans that do loose it, usually perpetrate their crimes in America, venting their issues with thier problems, where they are, and who they are with.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:18:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 3:12:19 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 3:01:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:48:59 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:38:32 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".

Americanism has killed a shitload this year 359 multiple shootings already, it's about time you went to war on americans. Or do they get a pass because they are the stupidest people on the planet?

I don't have any replies to you. Sorry. You are the one I saw belittling people who said Islam was a threat. Ironically Muslims went on a mass killing spree since you made your idiotic comments. Comparing Jihadist acts of terrorism to violence between gangs against each other or comparing convenient store holdups to strapping on machine guns and bombs is as ignorant and nieve as it gets. You are a fool. Thanks for your once again totally blind comments. It sucks when people use bulproof speech towards one another now doesn't it?

You're not the sharpest cornflake in the bowl of milk are you?
359 accounts of multiple deaths from idiot americans with guns and you think that 9/11 is significant.
Since 9/11 420,000 murricans have been killed by murricans. And you soft cocks think everybody should have a gun so that all of you can be killed. Guess what? The rest of the world is starting to agree.

Most Americans in prison are Liberals. Is that the direction you would like to take this exchange? You do know American statistics are large because America is heavily populated correct?

I've already commented on your incapacity for thought and you just proved it. Over 95% of the poor deluded in prison are theists. I told you that you are as dumb as dogshit and you refused to listen.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:20:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also if America is so "violent", you are right, bringing in 100,000-200,000 undocumented refugees is a very good idea. We are so violentthat they seek refuge amongst us. Hmmmm... now it makes sense. Said no one ever.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:26:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 3:20:03 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Also if America is so "violent", you are right, bringing in 100,000-200,000 undocumented refugees is a very good idea. We are so violentthat they seek refuge amongst us. Hmmmm... now it makes sense. Said no one ever.
You are right. There is not a person in their right mind who would seek safety in muuurica, but people who are fleeing the insanity of ISIS consider the insanity of muuurica to be the lesser evil.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:29:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.americanthinker.com...

These are young people who made mistakes that aren"t that different than the mistakes I made and the mistakes that a lot of you guys made."
While the people in the prison he was talking about were really drug dealers and violent felons, Obama, was repeating the liberal lie that the prisons are full of folks who just smoked a joint and got caught.
Liberals are five times more likely to use marijuana and cocaine than conservatives."A natural consequence of drug use is fear of the police. While the U.S. has an overly soft policy towards drug users, users are nonetheless afraid of the consequence of getting caught breaking the law."This fosters in liberals an anti-cop mentality, since the police are the agents of society that enforce society"s laws against drug use.
If a liberal dislikes the police because he thinks they are unfairly targeting his "harmless" drug use it"s not a big step for him to assume that cops are racist and violent towards other "innocent" people. After all if a liberal believes that cops are "racist pigs" then it becomes clear that arresting "innocent" drug users is an act of fascist repression and that drug users are actually victims of the "police state" not criminals.
This antipathy towards the law because of drugs is not new. During Prohibition Americans who liked to drink lost respect for the police. Anyone who likes to do things that are illegal is going to develop a distaste for the men and women in blue who enforce the law. It"s a natural consequence of the fact that human nature is such that we usually try and rationalize our behavior by scapegoating someone else.
The problem is exacerbated because for many liberals, such as Obama, drug use began when they were highly impressionable teens; biases developed at a young age are often much harder to escape than those developed later in life.
Further because illegal drug users are criminals, that is they are intentionally breaking the law, they tend to identify with other criminals rather than with the criminal justice system or victims.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:34:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 3:17:10 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:38:32 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".

Americanism has killed a shitload this year 359 multiple shootings already, it's about time you went to war on americans. Or do they get a pass because they are the stupidest people on the planet?

They get a pass because they are the most powerful people on the planet. Thank God. Americans don"t go into other countries pretending to be peaceful immigrants and sooting up innocent people. They might declare war as a nation, and come into your country and tear it up hoping that the reason they had to come into your country won"t happen again.
The really FUNNY thing is that you don't even know how stupid that paragraph is. Muuricans kill 30.000 muuricans every year, they are the dumbest nation on the planet and their education system is designed to make them that way. Nth Korea and Muuurica have the greatest indoctrination programmes going since the catholic church.
Islam is the enemy of free men ever since it"s conception. People don"t come to America to be terrorized by the powers that be in America. It"s usually they are fleeing the powers that be where they are from, like the middle east, or central and south america. Also white Americans that do loose it, usually perpetrate their crimes in America, venting their issues with thier problems, where they are, and who they are with.
What a great explanation of muurican stupidity, encased as it is in the right to arm bears. You ever seen a bear shootin' at ya. hahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:36:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 3:29:52 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
http://www.americanthinker.com...

These are young people who made mistakes that aren"t that different than the mistakes I made and the mistakes that a lot of you guys made."
While the people in the prison he was talking about were really drug dealers and violent felons, Obama, was repeating the liberal lie that the prisons are full of folks who just smoked a joint and got caught.
Liberals are five times more likely to use marijuana and cocaine than conservatives."A natural consequence of drug use is fear of the police. While the U.S. has an overly soft policy towards drug users, users are nonetheless afraid of the consequence of getting caught breaking the law."This fosters in liberals an anti-cop mentality, since the police are the agents of society that enforce society"s laws against drug use.
If a liberal dislikes the police because he thinks they are unfairly targeting his "harmless" drug use it"s not a big step for him to assume that cops are racist and violent towards other "innocent" people. After all if a liberal believes that cops are "racist pigs" then it becomes clear that arresting "innocent" drug users is an act of fascist repression and that drug users are actually victims of the "police state" not criminals.
This antipathy towards the law because of drugs is not new. During Prohibition Americans who liked to drink lost respect for the police. Anyone who likes to do things that are illegal is going to develop a distaste for the men and women in blue who enforce the law. It"s a natural consequence of the fact that human nature is such that we usually try and rationalize our behavior by scapegoating someone else.
The problem is exacerbated because for many liberals, such as Obama, drug use began when they were highly impressionable teens; biases developed at a young age are often much harder to escape than those developed later in life.
Further because illegal drug users are criminals, that is they are intentionally breaking the law, they tend to identify with other criminals rather than with the criminal justice system or victims.
tl/dr
have you got anything to say? Or are you as stupid as the NRA?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:38:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Cruz explained that Democrats "fight to give the right to vote to convicted felons, why, because the Democrats know that convicted felons tend to vote Democrat."

Several media have contacted the Cruz campaign, demanding that the Senator provide statistics to back up his claim. But here"s the awesome thing: he doesn"t need to do that.

www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/ted-cruzs-truth-bomb-about-criminals-has-liberals-enraged
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:39:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".

Some Muslims are extremists not all! Christianity has been responsible for a lot of evil since its inception, and can be very abusive too when in the hands of extremists.
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:41:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 3:36:35 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 3:29:52 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
http://www.americanthinker.com...

These are young people who made mistakes that aren"t that different than the mistakes I made and the mistakes that a lot of you guys made."
While the people in the prison he was talking about were really drug dealers and violent felons, Obama, was repeating the liberal lie that the prisons are full of folks who just smoked a joint and got caught.
Liberals are five times more likely to use marijuana and cocaine than conservatives."A natural consequence of drug use is fear of the police. While the U.S. has an overly soft policy towards drug users, users are nonetheless afraid of the consequence of getting caught breaking the law."This fosters in liberals an anti-cop mentality, since the police are the agents of society that enforce society"s laws against drug use.
If a liberal dislikes the police because he thinks they are unfairly targeting his "harmless" drug use it"s not a big step for him to assume that cops are racist and violent towards other "innocent" people. After all if a liberal believes that cops are "racist pigs" then it becomes clear that arresting "innocent" drug users is an act of fascist repression and that drug users are actually victims of the "police state" not criminals.
This antipathy towards the law because of drugs is not new. During Prohibition Americans who liked to drink lost respect for the police. Anyone who likes to do things that are illegal is going to develop a distaste for the men and women in blue who enforce the law. It"s a natural consequence of the fact that human nature is such that we usually try and rationalize our behavior by scapegoating someone else.
The problem is exacerbated because for many liberals, such as Obama, drug use began when they were highly impressionable teens; biases developed at a young age are often much harder to escape than those developed later in life.
Further because illegal drug users are criminals, that is they are intentionally breaking the law, they tend to identify with other criminals rather than with the criminal justice system or victims.
tl/dr
have you got anything to say? Or are you as stupid as the NRA?

I'm mimicking your methods: make whatever points I desire, ignore everything else, and toss words like "stupid" around like confetti. Are you as unimpressed as I am?
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:45:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Should We Tolerate Islam?
Should we tolerate WBC?
Should we tolerate scientology?
Should we tolerate the stupid of theism?
Should we tolerate christianity?
Should we tolerate shintoism?
Should we tolerate morons like Ken ham?
Should we tolerate the CRI?
Should we tolerate Kent Hovind?
Should we tolerate "Liberty University"? LOL
Should we tolerate people blathering about spirituality?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:49:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 3:41:24 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 3:36:35 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 3:29:52 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
http://www.americanthinker.com...

These are young people who made mistakes that aren"t that different than the mistakes I made and the mistakes that a lot of you guys made."
While the people in the prison he was talking about were really drug dealers and violent felons, Obama, was repeating the liberal lie that the prisons are full of folks who just smoked a joint and got caught.
Liberals are five times more likely to use marijuana and cocaine than conservatives."A natural consequence of drug use is fear of the police. While the U.S. has an overly soft policy towards drug users, users are nonetheless afraid of the consequence of getting caught breaking the law."This fosters in liberals an anti-cop mentality, since the police are the agents of society that enforce society"s laws against drug use.
If a liberal dislikes the police because he thinks they are unfairly targeting his "harmless" drug use it"s not a big step for him to assume that cops are racist and violent towards other "innocent" people. After all if a liberal believes that cops are "racist pigs" then it becomes clear that arresting "innocent" drug users is an act of fascist repression and that drug users are actually victims of the "police state" not criminals.
This antipathy towards the law because of drugs is not new. During Prohibition Americans who liked to drink lost respect for the police. Anyone who likes to do things that are illegal is going to develop a distaste for the men and women in blue who enforce the law. It"s a natural consequence of the fact that human nature is such that we usually try and rationalize our behavior by scapegoating someone else.
The problem is exacerbated because for many liberals, such as Obama, drug use began when they were highly impressionable teens; biases developed at a young age are often much harder to escape than those developed later in life.
Further because illegal drug users are criminals, that is they are intentionally breaking the law, they tend to identify with other criminals rather than with the criminal justice system or victims.
tl/dr
have you got anything to say? Or are you as stupid as the NRA?

I'm mimicking your methods: make whatever points I desire, ignore everything else, and toss words like "stupid" around like confetti. Are you as unimpressed as I am?

You obviously mean someone other than me little fella. I have never copied and pasted some nonsense from some stupid christian apologetics site without explanation. That's your insanity sunshine.
Off ya go now.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:51:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 3:39:27 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:26:10 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:20:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:15:58 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Should we "tolerate" Islam? Is it good not to?

Should we tolerate Christianity which can be very nasty too?

You're comparing apples to canned meat. There have been 30,000 terrorist activities recorded since 9/11 by Muslims, which is more than the rest of the entire world combined. Shall we say Atheism is a "serious" threat to society because an Atheist snapped? No. Because statistically, Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buhdism have minimal aggression numberswise. Islamhas turned aggression into their "normal".

Some Muslims are extremists not all! Christianity has been responsible for a lot of evil since its inception, and can be very abusive too when in the hands of extremists.

Have you looked at terrorism statistics. Based on your thinking nontheists and Christians are dangerous but Islam is a calm sheep in a field. The numbers suggest otherwise and with fury. To villainize Christianity is to villainize Atheism and Agnosticism because they have all had loons. If you tell me 5,000 white men with bugs bunny tattoos went on a rape spree last night and that 2 black Christians, 2 Asian Atheists, and 2 Buhdists did as well, are you focused on Buhdists black Christians, and Asian Atheists? No. You focus on white men with bugs bunny tattoos. The same logic applies here. Do "Christians" ever have loons? Sure. But this is different in that the actual Emoms and teachers are advocating a culture and mindset of taquiyya, violence, noncomformity, and intollerance to all Muslims. Christianity doesn't have a mass support of jihadist activity. We call these guys lunatics. Muslims call theirs martyrs.
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 3:56:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 3:49:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 3:41:24 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 3:36:35 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 3:29:52 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
http://www.americanthinker.com...

These are young people who made mistakes that aren"t that different than the mistakes I made and the mistakes that a lot of you guys made."
While the people in the prison he was talking about were really drug dealers and violent felons, Obama, was repeating the liberal lie that the prisons are full of folks who just smoked a joint and got caught.
Liberals are five times more likely to use marijuana and cocaine than conservatives."A natural consequence of drug use is fear of the police. While the U.S. has an overly soft policy towards drug users, users are nonetheless afraid of the consequence of getting caught breaking the law."This fosters in liberals an anti-cop mentality, since the police are the agents of society that enforce society"s laws against drug use.
If a liberal dislikes the police because he thinks they are unfairly targeting his "harmless" drug use it"s not a big step for him to assume that cops are racist and violent towards other "innocent" people. After all if a liberal believes that cops are "racist pigs" then it becomes clear that arresting "innocent" drug users is an act of fascist repression and that drug users are actually victims of the "police state" not criminals.
This antipathy towards the law because of drugs is not new. During Prohibition Americans who liked to drink lost respect for the police. Anyone who likes to do things that are illegal is going to develop a distaste for the men and women in blue who enforce the law. It"s a natural consequence of the fact that human nature is such that we usually try and rationalize our behavior by scapegoating someone else.
The problem is exacerbated because for many liberals, such as Obama, drug use began when they were highly impressionable teens; biases developed at a young age are often much harder to escape than those developed later in life.
Further because illegal drug users are criminals, that is they are intentionally breaking the law, they tend to identify with other criminals rather than with the criminal justice system or victims.
tl/dr
have you got anything to say? Or are you as stupid as the NRA?

I'm mimicking your methods: make whatever points I desire, ignore everything else, and toss words like "stupid" around like confetti. Are you as unimpressed as I am?

You obviously mean someone other than me little fella. I have never copied and pasted some nonsense from some stupid christian apologetics site without explanation. That's your insanity sunshine.
Off ya go now.

Off I go? You came to me on my thread. Remember Genius?
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 4:02:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Democrats would benefit from additional ex-felon participation," said the authoritative study in The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science.

The authors, professors from the University of Pennsylvania and Stanford University, found that in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-7-in-10-felons-register-as-democrats/article/2541412

There you have it bullfull. Would you like some more "secular" sources. It looks like there are gobs.

Remember 95%? Giggle...
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 4:04:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/3/2015 3:56:00 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 3:49:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 3:41:24 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/3/2015 3:36:35 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/3/2015 3:29:52 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
http://www.americanthinker.com...

These are young people who made mistakes that aren"t that different than the mistakes I made and the mistakes that a lot of you guys made."
While the people in the prison he was talking about were really drug dealers and violent felons, Obama, was repeating the liberal lie that the prisons are full of folks who just smoked a joint and got caught.
Liberals are five times more likely to use marijuana and cocaine than conservatives."A natural consequence of drug use is fear of the police. While the U.S. has an overly soft policy towards drug users, users are nonetheless afraid of the consequence of getting caught breaking the law."This fosters in liberals an anti-cop mentality, since the police are the agents of society that enforce society"s laws against drug use.
If a liberal dislikes the police because he thinks they are unfairly targeting his "harmless" drug use it"s not a big step for him to assume that cops are racist and violent towards other "innocent" people. After all if a liberal believes that cops are "racist pigs" then it becomes clear that arresting "innocent" drug users is an act of fascist repression and that drug users are actually victims of the "police state" not criminals.
This antipathy towards the law because of drugs is not new. During Prohibition Americans who liked to drink lost respect for the police. Anyone who likes to do things that are illegal is going to develop a distaste for the men and women in blue who enforce the law. It"s a natural consequence of the fact that human nature is such that we usually try and rationalize our behavior by scapegoating someone else.
The problem is exacerbated because for many liberals, such as Obama, drug use began when they were highly impressionable teens; biases developed at a young age are often much harder to escape than those developed later in life.
Further because illegal drug users are criminals, that is they are intentionally breaking the law, they tend to identify with other criminals rather than with the criminal justice system or victims.
tl/dr
have you got anything to say? Or are you as stupid as the NRA?

I'm mimicking your methods: make whatever points I desire, ignore everything else, and toss words like "stupid" around like confetti. Are you as unimpressed as I am?

You obviously mean someone other than me little fella. I have never copied and pasted some nonsense from some stupid christian apologetics site without explanation. That's your insanity sunshine.
Off ya go now.

Off I go? You came to me on my thread. Remember Genius?
Now you see I wasn't aware of the rule that if you owned the thread, as you claim, then your posts can be as idiotic as you want to make them. I'll keep that in mind for the future. Good luck with your insane posts, unfortunately they bear a remarkable resemblance to the posts where you don't have the privilege of being completely stupid, as you claim that you have in your own thread.
Never mind, I don't think anyone cares.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin