Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Consider me half atheist! Yes just Half.

question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 4:50:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I only put this oxymoron together because to most people you can not believe in an almighty creator , but I believe in one all mighty creator of life, the all knowing energy that flows throw our soul aka all the existing one. However, I do deny the existence of a man name jesus. Let me repeat myself, just in case you thought you were reading this wrong - I deny the existence of a god man name jesus aka Iesous or Eeso or esu! We should all agree that there was never a Hebrew/Judean, Galilean, or Israelite that had a name spelled like either names I listed earlier. So why do people worship a man/god that has a name existing after him? The name should be tied to the man. Well if you look for the man with the name then you get lost in history with all kinds of fabrications to make a god/man out of other peoples stories then give him a name, give him a story, a image, a statue, a religion and a church, then comes the followers. Seems like a great recipe for me. However, the problems comes when people start to see that the recipe has changed several times to get more followers.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 5:26:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 5:04:41 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Actually, the name Yeshua did exist at the time of Christ. In fact, it was somewhat common. http://www.slate.com...

Interesting.. Yahshua is the common name for Joshua in english which means Yahweh is our salvation. However, Jesus and yeshua or Jeshua as you can see interpreted in English is not the same. Iesous is greek , the J was added Iesous name after 1611 KJV. The J as you can tell in jesus gives the sound of ge or gesus, not jah or Yah as Joshua. All a fabrications, to combine stories of real people to fit the lie of a man/god who never existed