Atheists!

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 5:09:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Adolf Hitler - "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature."

what is wrong with his logic? truly everything in nature has a goal to survive so every time the strong survives and the weak perish (not necessarily by physical strength)... we see it all the time in evolution, and its the same in our societies and every war...
Never fart near dog
Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 5:43:31 AM
At 12/4/2015 5:09:42 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

what is wrong with his logic? truly everything in nature has a goal to survive so every time the strong survives and the weak perish (not necessarily by physical strength)... we see it all the time in evolution, and its the same in our societies and every war...

Quite simply, we have that capacity to not be cruel. Nature does not. Cruelty is a detriment to our survival, as social animals.
Berend
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 6:12:28 AM

Yea, and? The difference is, there's no reason to be cruel. We have intelligence and being acruelity means we can accomplish more. So why do the opposite and live like cavemen?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 8:51:14 AM

To be technically correct here nature isn't cruel, it's indifferent.By cruel here I mean the INTENTIONAL infliction of suffering.

You know nature, that thing some say "God" created and boy did it just do a fantastic job of that.

You could just as easily say something as troll like as, hey theists, whats wrong with this quote...."I see no reason why man should not be as cruel as God created nature is".

God doesn't help you here.......
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12