Jump to topic:

Christmas celebraters are going to hell

Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 5:14:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is nothing in the Bible that supports that Christians should celebrate Christmas. Christmas is a post-constructioned Christian thing, hijacked from the Roman celebration of the god Saturn. The Christians of the 300 first year of Christianity saw celebrating a holy persons birth as a Pagan thing to do. These people should know better than you modern-day Christians. You have interpreted the Bible wrong. Christmas should be as wrong to do for you as doing a Viking sacrificing of an animal and exchange "Odin" with "Jesus" in the rite.

Hell for you who celebrate Christmas, infidels.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 6:19:00 PM
At 12/6/2015 5:14:24 PM, Jovian wrote:
There is nothing in the Bible that supports that Christians should celebrate Christmas. Christmas is a post-constructioned Christian thing, hijacked from the Roman celebration of the god Saturn. The Christians of the 300 first year of Christianity saw celebrating a holy persons birth as a Pagan thing to do. These people should know better than you modern-day Christians. You have interpreted the Bible wrong. Christmas should be as wrong to do for you as doing a Viking sacrificing of an animal and exchange "Odin" with "Jesus" in the rite.

How old are you?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 6:26:54 PM
At 12/6/2015 6:19:00 PM, annanicole wrote:

How old are you?

Biologically 32, intellectually something like 80, but to the other senses something like 7. Doesn't change my argument though.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 6:34:07 PM

Hey, carry on the party, there. Less of those drippy christian types putting a downer on the celebrations.
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 6:38:20 PM

How old are you?

This would be something you would hear from an extreme Jehovah's Witness too so I don't see any reason to assume any kind of infantility in the post.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 6:39:30 PM
At 12/6/2015 6:26:54 PM, Jovian wrote:

How old are you?

Biologically 32, intellectually something like 80, but to the other senses something like 7. Doesn't change my argument though.
You do realize that there are 80 year old morons right?
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 6:42:05 PM
At 12/6/2015 6:39:30 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

How old are you?

Yes. But this isn't even slightly on topic,
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 6:44:16 PM
At 12/6/2015 6:42:05 PM, Jovian wrote:

How old are you?

See, you just proved my point. You're an 80 year old intellectual moron.
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 6:50:04 PM
At 12/6/2015 6:44:16 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

How old are you?

How about discussing whether my theory of Christmas celebraters going to hell instead of throwing labels in all directions?
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 7:00:41 PM
At 12/6/2015 6:50:04 PM, Jovian wrote:

How old are you?

How about discussing whether my theory of Christmas celebraters going to hell instead of throwing labels in all directions?
My assessment was apt and on point. Easy,..."Only Jesus is the true judge of the reins of the heart", I.e. only Jesus knows what will or will not send someone to hell. Therefore your assertion qualifies as a claim that you are Jesus. Hence, thinking you are Jesus makes you a moron....simple logic.
Anything else besides another attempt at showing you don't understand even the most simplistic verses in the Bible? Which again proves you are a moron,
Move on.......
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 7:04:45 PM

How old are you?

Whenever you hit the nail on the proverbial religious dogmatic head, you tend to rile up the Christians who know only to well they have been exposed, hence you won't get a discussion, you'll only get petty insults. Happens every time.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 8:25:10 PM
At 12/6/2015 7:00:41 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

How old are you?

My assessment was apt and on point. Easy,..."Only Jesus is the true judge of the reins of the heart", I.e. only Jesus knows what will or will not send someone to hell. Therefore your assertion qualifies as a claim that you are Jesus. Hence, thinking you are Jesus makes you a moron....simple logic.

You are claiming that I am not Jesus. The burden of proof of that I am not Jesus is on you. Prove it.

Anything else besides another attempt at showing you don't understand even the most simplistic verses in the Bible? Which again proves you are a moron,
Move on.......

Which simplistic verses in the Bible are not only I, but only Jehovah's Witnesses and other Christians who don't celebrate Christmas, unaware of?