Jump to topic:

Casting stones

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 10:41:38 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Talk about hypocrisy as well as hilarious comedy.

How many readers observe the following on the religious forum ? .....

One believer condemns another believer for making mistakes while claiming or at least implying their own sect, religion or belief is the true one which is led by God and they are more enlightened than the ones they accuse of being deceived.
The members of the sect/religion, which accuse others of not hearing from God, imply they do hear from God and speak the true word of God. Therefore every other believer should join the enlightened sect which understands humans are imperfect and admits they make mistakes. The unenlightened ones who make all the mistakes should depart from the sects in which humans make mistakes and join the sects which admit they make mistakes because those believers are led by God and speak the truth.

Comical or what?

Has any believer ever adopted the principle taught in John 8:7 ? and applied it to verbal abuse and condemnation of other believers?

" He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone "

The above is my stone which I am casting into the forum to see what kind of fish I catch.

Judge for yourself whether it is the TRUTH or not and whether it applies to you or not.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 10:50:04 PM
At 12/7/2015 10:41:38 PM, Skyangel wrote:

One believer condemns another believer for making mistakes while claiming or at least implying their own sect, religion or belief is the true one which is led by God and they are more enlightened than the ones they accuse of being deceived.
The members of the sect/religion, which accuse others of not hearing from God, imply they do hear from God and speak the true word of God. Therefore every other believer should join the enlightened sect which understands humans are imperfect and admits they make mistakes. The unenlightened ones who make all the mistakes should depart from the sects in which humans make mistakes and join the sects which admit they make mistakes because those believers are led by God and speak the truth.

Comical or what?

Has any believer ever adopted the principle taught in John 8:7 ? and applied it to verbal abuse and condemnation of other believers?

The above is my stone which I am casting into the forum to see what kind of fish I catch.

Judge for yourself whether it is the TRUTH or not and whether it applies to you or not.

yeah the hypocrisy it's like everyone who believes evolution believes exactly the same thing...lol
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 11:35:33 PM
At 12/7/2015 10:50:04 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Comical or what?

yeah the hypocrisy it's like everyone who believes evolution believes exactly the same thing...lol

So you agree all humans are hypocrites created in the image of a hypocrite?
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 10:19:47 AM
At 12/7/2015 11:35:33 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Comical or what?

all humans are hypocrites, yes pretty much but that is because we delude ourselves with our own importance, we think we can understand things that are frankly beyond our reasoning..
We chose what we want to believe then defend that belief what ever it may be to the bitter end...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 10:27:48 PM
At 12/8/2015 10:19:47 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/7/2015 11:35:33 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Comical or what?

all humans are hypocrites, yes pretty much but that is because we delude ourselves with our own importance, we think we can understand things that are frankly beyond our reasoning..
We chose what we want to believe then defend that belief what ever it may be to the bitter end...

Can you also see how the God character in the bible stories can be perceived to be a hypocrite or is your perception of that character biased toward perfection as you ignore the way he seems to contradict himself?

Is the God character filled with self importance or does he show humility by submitting to someone superior to himself?

What kind of example does God set when it comes to respecting or submitting to anyone superior to himself?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 10:59:15 PM
The following scripture is about judging ourselves before we judge others.

Matt 7:5.
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Many people seem to point the finger at others and ignore the fact that as soon as we do, there are at least three fingers pointing back in our direction.

The message I glean from the above scripture is....
We first need to understand our own weaknesses, childishness and childish beliefs, and overcome them, before we can help anyone else overcome their weaknesses and come to the same kind of maturity as we have attained. Otherwise it is no different to children arguing in a playground about who is stupid and who is not.

In my opinion, people who understand their own weaknesses and have managed to overcome them tend to show more empathy and understanding to those who are in the same state as they once were.

Therefore readers, which of you believe you have overcome your own stupidity, childish beliefs in mythical characters etc, and consider yourselves to be wise enough to encourage immature people to become mature?

In my opinion anyone who still worships invisible supernatural characters does not qualify as mature .
From my perspective, the previous statement is not casting stones either. It is a statement of fact and the truth of my personal perception. I also judge people who still believes in Santa as being immature. It is a simple fact of life not a condemnation or put down of any kind.
It is no different to calling a spade a spade.
If people react to that in a childish manner, they only manifest evidence of their own immaturity.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:57:36 PM

Comical or what?

Funny distortion of Christianity started right at the beginning with the Judaizers. Paul was condemning those who joined them and entreating the faithful to remain true to the faith.

So it would seem necessary to prevent error from within as well as to bring in those from without.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 4:35:00 AM
At 12/8/2015 11:57:36 PM, Geogeer wrote:

Comical or what?

Funny distortion of Christianity started right at the beginning with the Judaizers. Paul was condemning those who joined them and entreating the faithful to remain true to the faith.

In what way do you perceive distortion of Christianity beginning with Judaizers?

Paul was Saul ( Acts 13:9 ) before he became Paul in the story. He first condemned and threatened Christians, ( Acts 8:3, 9:1-2 )
then became one ( Acts 9:3-9) and ended up trying to convert others to his new found faith.
His story is a good example of reaping what you sow since he was killing Christians before his conversion and after it some Jews and Grecians wanted to kill him. ( Acts 9:23, 29)
It merely shows that some people can change and become the opposite of what they once were.

So it would seem necessary to prevent error from within as well as to bring in those from without.

How do you suggest Christians who preach false doctrines according to other Christians, prevent any error from within their own sects? Who are you referring to as "those from without"? Unbelievers? Are you suggesting Christians bring in "those from without" for conversion purposes or to point out their errors?
It seems obvious to me that no Christian sect will allow anyone to preach from their pulpits if they do not believe the same as the sect does. Anyone else is rejected as a false prophet and teacher.
It seems that every believer wants to believe their own particular version of Christianity is the correct one and all the rest are in error.
Why don't they all look for errors in their own doctrines instead of pointing fingers at other interpretations of the same scriptures and claiming those are in error as they continue to imply their particular interpretation is not in error?
Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 4:49:40 AM
Posted: 11 months ago

Comical or what?

SkyChicken, you just can't seem to open your mouth without a contradiction coming out of it.

WOW! :o

You are truly AMAZING! :o

Judge not, lest Ye be Judged = ZERO BLAME = ZERO MISTAKES = ZERO IMPERFECTIONS

You DUMB twit!

"Reality is the Zer0 beHind all 0pp0sites and Zer0 is the Reality beHind all 0pp0sites, creating the perfect 0pp0sing blends, from which each perpetually unwinds inversely." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit :)
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 6:10:48 AM
At 12/14/2015 4:49:40 AM, Toad-Uoff wrote:

Comical or what?

SkyChicken, you just can't seem to open your mouth without a contradiction coming out of it.

That depends totally on the perception of the readers.

Opposite sides do not necessarily make a contradiction any more than a magnet contradicts itself by having opposite sides and the ability to attract and also repel at the same time.
I am a magnet who seems to repel those who are just like me while at the same time attracting them due to them believing they are totally opposite to me.

Yes I am. Thank you.

You DUMB twit!

Feel free to judge yourself in the same way as you judge me.

"Reality is the Zer0 beHind all 0pp0sites and Zer0 is the Reality beHind all 0pp0sites, creating the perfect 0pp0sing blends, from which each perpetually unwinds inversely." - Old Toad Proverb

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 6:57:47 AM
At 12/14/2015 6:10:48 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Comical or what?

Opposite sides do not necessarily make a contradiction any more than a magnet contradicts itself by having opposite sides and the ability to attract and also repel at the same time.

I am a magnet who seems to repel those who are just like me while at the same time attracting them due to them believing they are totally opposite to me.

Yes I am. Thank you.

You DUMB twit!

You are really DUMBASFUCK!

You clearly do NOT understand that the magnet you are playing with, could NOT exist if the NEUTRAL FORCE wasn't separating the CONTRADICTORY Positive and Negative POLAR FORCES. So there are THREE Magnetic Forces, NOT just two but Calculus CANNOT see the Neutral Force, you MORON!

Law of Zer0 = Neutral (Open System)

Law of oNe = Positive & Negative Duality Perception (Closed System)

You are a Closed System Law of One EVIL CHICKEN and DUMBASFUCK, with your DUALITY PERCEPTION!

Yeshua taught ZEROALITY, which is VOID of Closed System Law of One DUALITY PERCEPTION, you LITTLE DUMBFUCK! So you do not even understand Christianity, and when you know not what you speak of, shutthefuckup.

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 7:07:57 AM

You continue outing yourself as dumbasfuck.

You OBVIOUSLY know not the DIFFERENCE between Judging/Judgment versus Assessing/Assessment.

"Love, Compassion, Kindness and the likes, are never handed-out with prejudice; but bad math is the Exception-2-the-Rule because Bad Math can never be loved, nor treated with compassion, but still be kind to the idiot speaking the bad math when correcting their dumb sheeple a$$." - Old Toad Proverb

"Have Love for everyone, everything; have Compassion for everyone, everything; have Kindness for everyone, everything; but above all, never leave st00pid festering in their own puddle of pee." - Old Toad Proverb

I judge not, I assess, and in assessing your mental capacity, the MATH says you are DUMBASFUCK. That is not judgmental, it is ASSESSMENT. There IS a DIFFERENCE! Go back to skewl and learn the difference.

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 7:15:16 AM
This is what Yeshua taught:

http://i64.tinypic.com...

That is also the core teaching in Islam, as well as ALL of the OTHER Open System Religions.

Judaism is the Law of One Closed System Religion and EVIL.

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 8:07:35 AM
At 12/14/2015 6:57:47 AM, Toad-Uoff wrote:

Comical or what?

Yes I am. Thank you.

You DUMB twit!

You clearly do NOT understand that the magnet you are playing with, could NOT exist if the NEUTRAL FORCE wasn't separating the CONTRADICTORY Positive and Negative POLAR FORCES. So there are THREE Magnetic Forces, NOT just two but Calculus CANNOT see the Neutral Force, you MORON!

You are a Closed System Law of One EVIL CHICKEN and DUMBASFUCK, with your DUALITY PERCEPTION!

Yeshua taught ZEROALITY, which is VOID of Closed System Law of One DUALITY PERCEPTION, you LITTLE DUMBFUCK! So you do not even understand Christianity, and when you know not what you speak of, shutthefuckup.

Feel free to apply your own words to yourself.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 8:10:13 AM
At 12/14/2015 7:07:57 AM, Toad-Uoff wrote:

You OBVIOUSLY know not the DIFFERENCE between Judging/Judgment versus Assessing/Assessment.

"Love, Compassion, Kindness and the likes, are never handed-out with prejudice; but bad math is the Exception-2-the-Rule because Bad Math can never be loved, nor treated with compassion, but still be kind to the idiot speaking the bad math when correcting their dumb sheeple a$$." - Old Toad Proverb

"Have Love for everyone, everything; have Compassion for everyone, everything; have Kindness for everyone, everything; but above all, never leave st00pid festering in their own puddle of pee." - Old Toad Proverb

I judge not, I assess, and in assessing your mental capacity, the MATH says you are DUMBASFUCK. That is not judgmental, it is ASSESSMENT. There IS a DIFFERENCE! Go back to skewl and learn the difference.

I suggest you get yourself out of your own puddle first dear toad.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:01:15 PM

Comical or what?

Using a stone as fish bait isn't very bright.

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:13:55 PM
At 12/14/2015 3:01:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Comical or what?

EE: seems you couldn't resist the shine of the opals from down under

Traveling in a fried-out Kombi
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said

Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six-foot-four and full of muscles
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich
And he said

I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Yeah

Lyin' in a den in Bombay
With a slack jaw, and not much to say
I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me
Because I come from the land of plenty?"
And he said

Do you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah)

Living in a land down under
Where women glow and men plunder

and if ya dunt likes that,

eat roo poo
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:35:05 PM
At 12/14/2015 3:13:55 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Comical or what?

EE: seems you couldn't resist the shine of the opals from down under

Traveling in a fried-out Kombi
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said

Do you come from a land down under?

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six-foot-four and full of muscles
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich
And he said

I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Yeah

Lyin' in a den in Bombay
With a slack jaw, and not much to say
I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me
Because I come from the land of plenty?"
And he said

Do you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah)

Living in a land down under
Where women glow and men plunder

eat roo poo

No wonder you earn less than $25k. What you produce is pure crap.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 4:26:23 PM
since this site is a land of make believe and pretend realities

I AM not only a powerful god

i'm also a starving artist

a lime green gumdrop also

glad I gave you some bait worth your lazy ways

my latest work of art is just for you as it's made mostly of cyber roo poo & fromunda cheeze
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 8:47:01 PM
At 12/14/2015 8:07:35 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Comical or what?

Yes I am. Thank you.

You DUMB twit!

I shudder in my shoes, at the very cite of that overwhelming answer to my earlier EXTREMELY WERDY reply.

I cannot possibly oversimplify my response to the level you just achieved, so you win that argument, the argument of oversimplification, but Occam's Razor says you lost the argument at Hello.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible but NOT BEYOND NECESSITY." - Old Toad Proverb

Closed Minded fools will always OVERSIMPLIFY but that's because their Math sucks.

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 8:55:26 PM
At 12/14/2015 4:26:23 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

my latest work of art is just for you as it's made mostly of cyber roo poo & fromunda cheeze

LMAO! :D

However, I must warn you that you are treading on some seriously dangerous turf, by entering SkyChicken's delusional dreams and playing in them.

But I may be too late? You may already be the Hare-ball in her throat/dreams. ;)

"A person's sense of humor is directly proportional to their intelligence, relatively speaking, but that's because a sense of humor forms common sense." - Old Toad Proverb

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 9:05:20 PM
At 12/14/2015 8:10:13 AM, Skyangel wrote:

I wish I could oversimplify everything as well as you do, so I could also be like an Ostrich with their head stuck in the sand, like you are, but oversimplification and I do not get along, so I must leave you with your head stuck in the ground by yourself and I'll just keep on dowsing you with Ants, until you wake-up and pull your head out of your a$$.

This meme explains you nicely:

http://i65.tinypic.com...

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 9:15:17 PM
At 12/14/2015 7:15:16 AM, Toad-Uoff wrote:
This is what Yeshua taught:

http://i64.tinypic.com...

That is also the core teaching in Islam, as well as ALL of the OTHER Open System Religions.

Judaism is the Law of One Closed System Religion and EVIL.

I see you are avoiding talking about the meme that was attached, SkyChicken.

Selectivism is a common trait of Closed Minded fools. It outs a fool faster than their ignorant mouth does.

"When Complicated meets Simplicity, Complicated sees Complicated, whereas Simplicity sees the Truth; but that's because Complicated will ALWAYS see what it wants to see, whereas Simplicity ALWAYS sees Everything, irregardless content." - Old Toad Proverb

Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 10:18:30 PM
At 12/9/2015 4:35:00 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:57:36 PM, Geogeer wrote:

Sorry... been sick for a while...

In what way do you perceive distortion of Christianity beginning with Judaizers?

The Judaizers attempted to say that adherence to the Mosaic Law was also required for salvation.

Paul was Saul ( Acts 13:9 ) before he became Paul in the story. He first condemned and threatened Christians, ( Acts 8:3, 9:1-2 )

Yup.

then became one ( Acts 9:3-9) and ended up trying to convert others to his new found faith.

Yup.

His story is a good example of reaping what you sow since he was killing Christians before his conversion and after it some Jews and Grecians wanted to kill him. ( Acts 9:23, 29)
It merely shows that some people can change and become the opposite of what they once were.

Yup.

How do you suggest Christians who preach false doctrines according to other Christians, prevent any error from within their own sects?

If there is contradictory differences in teachings between sects there is obviously error. It is not the individuals who protect against error, but rather God through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Jesus established a Church based on men acting in his authority, with the promise of the truth. Those men passed his authority onto their successors. By following this line of authority and the consistency of the official teachings from that time onward, we can know the truth. Deviation from this truth is a falsehood.

Who are you referring to as "those from without"? Unbelievers? Are you suggesting Christians bring in "those from without" for conversion purposes or to point out their errors?

To be converted is to understand the errors of your previous beliefs. Jesus = God, Jesus = Truth.

It seems obvious to me that no Christian sect will allow anyone to preach from their pulpits if they do not believe the same as the sect does. Anyone else is rejected as a false prophet and teacher.

That is because Christianity is fundamentally a truth claim.

It seems that every believer wants to believe their own particular version of Christianity is the correct one and all the rest are in error.

That is because from the beginning it has been about authority and passing on what has been given.

Why don't they all look for errors in their own doctrines instead of pointing fingers at other interpretations of the same scriptures and claiming those are in error as they continue to imply their particular interpretation is not in error?

Once again. Go back to the early Church and follow it through time. If Jesus did establish a Church and He was God, then it should be possible to protect the truth and make it a visible institution that people can know and turn to.

"No one, after lighting a lamp, puts it away in a cellar nor under a basket, but on the lampstand, so that those who enter may see the light."
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 11:08:55 PM

Comical or what?

If you are going to play the game of dodge ball then you agree that you will be hit by a ball should someone throw the ball to hit you successfully. That also means anyone playing the same game must throw the ball to win the game. This is a debate site, stone throwing is almost mandatory.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 1:37:43 AM

Comical or what?

Taking the bait is even less bright. It obviously caught your attention and motivated you to yank the line and let me know you noticed the stone.
Now swim away little fishy. There is no food here that would interest you.
You are too small to eat for dinner. Go back to the ocean and grow up a bit.

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 1:47:06 AM
At 12/14/2015 3:35:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:13:55 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

eat roo poo

No wonder you earn less than $25k. What you produce is pure crap.

EE was simply singing a very well known Aussie song which he did not write himself.
Obviously you are unaware of the song.

He is implying that I make you nervous.
I am the lady from the land down under.
You obviously don't speak my language... Or EEs language for that matter so I suggest you learn the language different people speak before you attempt to communicate with them.
Now run back to your own peers and stick to talking to people you understand.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 1:49:59 AM
At 12/14/2015 4:26:23 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I appreciate you humor, EE. You make me laugh.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 1:52:51 AM
At 12/14/2015 8:47:01 PM, Toad-Uoff wrote:
At 12/14/2015 8:07:35 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Comical or what?

Yes I am. Thank you.

You DUMB twit!

I shudder in my shoes, at the very cite of that overwhelming answer to my earlier EXTREMELY WERDY reply.

I cannot possibly oversimplify my response to the level you just achieved, so you win that argument, the argument of oversimplification, but Occam's Razor says you lost the argument at Hello.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible but NOT BEYOND NECESSITY." - Old Toad Proverb

Closed Minded fools will always OVERSIMPLIFY but that's because their Math sucks.

Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 1:55:42 AM
At 12/14/2015 9:05:20 PM, Toad-Uoff wrote:
At 12/14/2015 8:10:13 AM, Skyangel wrote:

I wish I could oversimplify everything as well as you do, so I could also be like an Ostrich with their head stuck in the sand, like you are, but oversimplification and I do not get along, so I must leave you with your head stuck in the ground by yourself and I'll just keep on dowsing you with Ants, until you wake-up and pull your head out of your a$$.

This meme explains you nicely:

http://i65.tinypic.com...

Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.