Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Are there any Liberals who question Obama?

GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 8:41:44 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
I see many things I question with his words, actions, and honesty. Yet Liberals seem to just accept anything he says no matter what it is. Are there ANY Liberals who wonder about thisguy's motives?
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 8:42:32 PM
At 12/9/2015 8:41:44 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
I see many things I question with his words, actions, and honesty. Yet Liberals seem to just accept anything he says no matter what it is. Are there ANY Liberals who wonder about thisguy's motives?
Perhaps this would be best in the politics forum here:
http://www.debate.org...
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 5:53:46 AM

Wonder about this guys motives..................is this code for no birth certificate Obama is a muslim who wants gays to rape your children and let the new world order take your guns and raise your taxes to fund the lie of evolution and destroy all nativity scenes in their on going war against christmas ?

Obama............Osama, just saying.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 6:32:52 AM
Is Naive Liberal a church now, as Whiny Reactionary increasingly seems to be?

Whatever happened to smart conservatives who turned individualism into insight, enterprise, independent thought, pragmatism, community commitment, can-do, egalitarianism and personal accountability?

Are they only missing from the media, or from society too?

I really miss those guys.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 12:36:15 PM

As a Brit living across the pond in the UK, I view Obama as the best President the US has had in a good long while. His policies are probably equivalent to those of the more moderate wing of our Conservative Party, which is considered right wing in the UK. The Republican Party in the US has many members who are way out nutters like that nasty Donald Trump, and if any of them became President they would be as bad as Putin of Russia, or even worse!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 12:45:19 PM

A country with far too many wingnuts and far too many nukes and the wingnuts want a blowjob with a combeover to have his finger on the button.
Everybody else needs to aim their nukes at the wingnuts.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 1:39:41 PM
At 12/9/2015 8:42:32 PM, tstor
Perhaps as a christian you might like to respond in this thread?
http://www.debate.org...
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 4:03:13 PM
At 12/10/2015 12:45:19 PM, bulproof wrote:

A country with far too many wingnuts and far too many nukes and the wingnuts want a blowjob with a combeover to have his finger on the button.
Everybody else needs to aim their nukes at the wingnuts

If you'd been born thousands of years ago, you would have seen a bear, assumed he wasn't dangerous because "not all bears will eat you, then found a dog to affix your attention on in case HE DID try to eat you. And while you were busy assesding the danger level of a Rat Terrior because of your dislike ofthem, the bear would have eaten you.