Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

*Religious president update and AMA*

Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi, I'm Wylted the president of the religious section. (Self proclaimed) I just want to say that you guys have improved tremendously as a community and a family since my arrival and I love every single one of you. Feel free to ask me anything.

Site Presidential Voting

As my constituent I require all of you to vote for me in the upcoming election. Airmax has agreed to have the election during Chanukah, which will be good in preventing the DDO elite from trying to steal the election from us in support of their boy. This is great news, because it means we have a real chance at winning this thing. Rock the vote, my friends.

Hall of Fame

Placing a vote in favor of my Vice President is mandatory in the upcoming HOF thread. We will have the first ever religious hall of famer, be sure to look out for the HOF thread in the main forum section. (No offense)

Moderator Program

I am currently seeking volunteers to become moderators of this section. They will of course be unofficial moderators, with no actual power. They are merely in place to suggest to people in a polite and non confronting way to be nice to each other. They'll also send encouraging messages to members who are feeling the blues.

Conclusion

Anyways, rock the vote and since this is an AMA thread, feel free to ask me any questions at all, and I give as honest of an answer as I can.
Nonsense
Posts: 75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 11:39:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
What is the right religion to follow and why?

If you say none, then what is the truth of our origin and where did everything come from?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 12:12:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/9/2015 11:39:53 PM, Nonsense wrote:
At 12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
What is the right religion to follow and why?

A self styled religion based on the experiences and proof you've found, using your best ability at logic.

If you say none, then what is the truth of our origin and where did everything come from?

We're most likely in a simulated universe and without breaking out of it and entering the real world, all knowledge of the origins will be hard to find as we are quarantined from all truth. We have as much chance to understand the origins of the real universe as Mario from Mario Bros has of knowing the origin of our world.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 1:32:05 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/11/2015 5:41:37 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
Do you consider yourself the messiah of the religious forum? Because I do.

Thank you, such a heart warming thought
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 4:37:41 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 4:32:19 PM, XLAV wrote:
Please support Wylted in the election.

http://www.debate.org...

Vote Wylted

#Wylted4Pres

I endorse this message
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 5:04:27 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Witness as Wylted gives good advice to the lost and confused.
At 12/12/2015 4:11:11 PM, Wylted wrote:

He's messing up. Friends don't give friends ultimatums, and friends don't require you to change to be around them. You need to find people who will accept these supposed mess ups, and not care about them.

Vote Wylted 4 President.
lifeforce
Posts: 45
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 5:29:03 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
Hi, I'm Wylted the president of the religious section. (Self proclaimed) I just want to say that you guys have improved tremendously as a community and a family since my arrival and I love every single one of you. Feel free to ask me anything.

Site Presidential Voting

As my constituent I require all of you to vote for me in the upcoming election. Airmax has agreed to have the election during Chanukah, which will be good in preventing the DDO elite from trying to steal the election from us in support of their boy. This is great news, because it means we have a real chance at winning this thing. Rock the vote, my friends.

Hall of Fame

Placing a vote in favor of my Vice President is mandatory in the upcoming HOF thread. We will have the first ever religious hall of famer, be sure to look out for the HOF thread in the main forum section. (No offense)

Moderator Program

I am currently seeking volunteers to become moderators of this section. They will of course be unofficial moderators, with no actual power. They are merely in place to suggest to people in a polite and non confronting way to be nice to each other. They'll also send encouraging messages to members who are feeling the blues.

Conclusion

Anyways, rock the vote and since this is an AMA thread, feel free to ask me any questions at all, and I give as honest of an answer as I can. : :

You sound like Donald Trump.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 5:29:29 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 5:29:03 PM, lifeforce wrote:
At 12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
Hi, I'm Wylted the president of the religious section. (Self proclaimed) I just want to say that you guys have improved tremendously as a community and a family since my arrival and I love every single one of you. Feel free to ask me anything.

Site Presidential Voting

As my constituent I require all of you to vote for me in the upcoming election. Airmax has agreed to have the election during Chanukah, which will be good in preventing the DDO elite from trying to steal the election from us in support of their boy. This is great news, because it means we have a real chance at winning this thing. Rock the vote, my friends.

Hall of Fame

Placing a vote in favor of my Vice President is mandatory in the upcoming HOF thread. We will have the first ever religious hall of famer, be sure to look out for the HOF thread in the main forum section. (No offense)

Moderator Program

I am currently seeking volunteers to become moderators of this section. They will of course be unofficial moderators, with no actual power. They are merely in place to suggest to people in a polite and non confronting way to be nice to each other. They'll also send encouraging messages to members who are feeling the blues.

Conclusion

Anyways, rock the vote and since this is an AMA thread, feel free to ask me any questions at all, and I give as honest of an answer as I can. : :

You sound like Donald Trump.

Thank you
lifeforce
Posts: 45
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 5:33:59 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 5:29:29 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:29:03 PM, lifeforce wrote:
At 12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
Hi, I'm Wylted the president of the religious section. (Self proclaimed) I just want to say that you guys have improved tremendously as a community and a family since my arrival and I love every single one of you. Feel free to ask me anything.

Site Presidential Voting

As my constituent I require all of you to vote for me in the upcoming election. Airmax has agreed to have the election during Chanukah, which will be good in preventing the DDO elite from trying to steal the election from us in support of their boy. This is great news, because it means we have a real chance at winning this thing. Rock the vote, my friends.

Hall of Fame

Placing a vote in favor of my Vice President is mandatory in the upcoming HOF thread. We will have the first ever religious hall of famer, be sure to look out for the HOF thread in the main forum section. (No offense)

Moderator Program

I am currently seeking volunteers to become moderators of this section. They will of course be unofficial moderators, with no actual power. They are merely in place to suggest to people in a polite and non confronting way to be nice to each other. They'll also send encouraging messages to members who are feeling the blues.

Conclusion

Anyways, rock the vote and since this is an AMA thread, feel free to ask me any questions at all, and I give as honest of an answer as I can. : :

You sound like Donald Trump.

Thank you : :

You're welcome. I admire a man who cherishes himself and anyone who agrees with him, spiritually that is.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 5:34:42 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 5:33:59 PM, lifeforce wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:29:29 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:29:03 PM, lifeforce wrote:
At 12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
Hi, I'm Wylted the president of the religious section. (Self proclaimed) I just want to say that you guys have improved tremendously as a community and a family since my arrival and I love every single one of you. Feel free to ask me anything.

Site Presidential Voting

As my constituent I require all of you to vote for me in the upcoming election. Airmax has agreed to have the election during Chanukah, which will be good in preventing the DDO elite from trying to steal the election from us in support of their boy. This is great news, because it means we have a real chance at winning this thing. Rock the vote, my friends.

Hall of Fame

Placing a vote in favor of my Vice President is mandatory in the upcoming HOF thread. We will have the first ever religious hall of famer, be sure to look out for the HOF thread in the main forum section. (No offense)

Moderator Program

I am currently seeking volunteers to become moderators of this section. They will of course be unofficial moderators, with no actual power. They are merely in place to suggest to people in a polite and non confronting way to be nice to each other. They'll also send encouraging messages to members who are feeling the blues.

Conclusion

Anyways, rock the vote and since this is an AMA thread, feel free to ask me any questions at all, and I give as honest of an answer as I can. : :

You sound like Donald Trump.

Thank you : :

You're welcome. I admire a man who cherishes himself and anyone who agrees with him, spiritually that is.

Thanks, I really do love my constituents.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
Hi, I'm Wylted the president of the religious section. (Self proclaimed) I just want to say that you guys have improved tremendously as a community and a family since my arrival and I love every single one of you. Feel free to ask me anything.

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

Site Presidential Voting

As my constituent I require all of you to vote for me in the upcoming election. Airmax has agreed to have the election during Chanukah, which will be good in preventing the DDO elite from trying to steal the election from us in support of their boy. This is great news, because it means we have a real chance at winning this thing. Rock the vote, my friends.

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

Hall of Fame

Placing a vote in favor of my Vice President is mandatory in the upcoming HOF thread. We will have the first ever religious hall of famer, be sure to look out for the HOF thread in the main forum section. (No offense)

The fact that anonymity plays such a large role on public forums, the only people who will technically know who has made fame is the person who made fame. Unless of course, you actually are talking about praising made up userids?

Moderator Program

I am currently seeking volunteers to become moderators of this section. They will of course be unofficial moderators, with no actual power. They are merely in place to suggest to people in a polite and non confronting way to be nice to each other. They'll also send encouraging messages to members who are feeling the blues.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

Conclusion

Anyways, rock the vote and since this is an AMA thread, feel free to ask me any questions at all, and I give as honest of an answer as I can.

Why are you compelled to not only spam the religious forum with this crap, but must also send me a message pleading my acceptance for this crap?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 5:44:57 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
Hi, I'm Wylted the president of the religious section. (Self proclaimed) I just want to say that you guys have improved tremendously as a community and a family since my arrival and I love every single one of you. Feel free to ask me anything.

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

I act as a representative of the community, communicating our needs to the owning company of DDO and Airmax. With me being the voice of the religious forum, a portion of the site which is often ignored will recieve more attention. This section deserves more stickied threads, HOF members, respect etc.

Site Presidential Voting

As my constituent I require all of you to vote for me in the upcoming election. Airmax has agreed to have the election during Chanukah, which will be good in preventing the DDO elite from trying to steal the election from us in support of their boy. This is great news, because it means we have a real chance at winning this thing. Rock the vote, my friends.

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

Authority can only be acquired by consent. All authority is a manufactured social construct.

Hall of Fame

Placing a vote in favor of my Vice President is mandatory in the upcoming HOF thread. We will have the first ever religious hall of famer, be sure to look out for the HOF thread in the main forum section. (No offense)

The fact that anonymity plays such a large role on public forums, the only people who will technically know who has made fame is the person who made fame. Unless of course, you actually are talking about praising made up userids?

Yes, praising users who will be referred to by their user ID.

Moderator Program

I am currently seeking volunteers to become moderators of this section. They will of course be unofficial moderators, with no actual power. They are merely in place to suggest to people in a polite and non confronting way to be nice to each other. They'll also send encouraging messages to members who are feeling the blues.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

It's a social construct, like all power. I don't think being nice to each other and being civil is really a powerless platitude.


Conclusion

Anyways, rock the vote and since this is an AMA thread, feel free to ask me any questions at all, and I give as honest of an answer as I can.

Why are you compelled to not only spam the religious forum with this crap, but must also send me a message pleading my acceptance for this crap?

Because you are important to me. I love you, and the religion section
lifeforce
Posts: 45
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 5:51:59 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 5:34:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:33:59 PM, lifeforce wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:29:29 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:29:03 PM, lifeforce wrote:
At 12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
Hi, I'm Wylted the president of the religious section. (Self proclaimed) I just want to say that you guys have improved tremendously as a community and a family since my arrival and I love every single one of you. Feel free to ask me anything.

Site Presidential Voting

As my constituent I require all of you to vote for me in the upcoming election. Airmax has agreed to have the election during Chanukah, which will be good in preventing the DDO elite from trying to steal the election from us in support of their boy. This is great news, because it means we have a real chance at winning this thing. Rock the vote, my friends.

Hall of Fame

Placing a vote in favor of my Vice President is mandatory in the upcoming HOF thread. We will have the first ever religious hall of famer, be sure to look out for the HOF thread in the main forum section. (No offense)

Moderator Program

I am currently seeking volunteers to become moderators of this section. They will of course be unofficial moderators, with no actual power. They are merely in place to suggest to people in a polite and non confronting way to be nice to each other. They'll also send encouraging messages to members who are feeling the blues.

Conclusion

Anyways, rock the vote and since this is an AMA thread, feel free to ask me any questions at all, and I give as honest of an answer as I can. : :

You sound like Donald Trump.

Thank you : :

You're welcome. I admire a man who cherishes himself and anyone who agrees with him, spiritually that is.

Thanks, I really do love my constituents. : :

I love everything that came from the mind of God these days.
Romanii
Posts: 4,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 6:18:07 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

If you really believe all this, than that's all the more reason to vote for Wylted/Thett.

The alternative -- Bsh1 -- (another guy who you don't like that much) actually thinks the presidency is an important position, implements various initiatives, and then takes credit for them when they happen to work out. He pretends to have authority by saying he's gonna shut down "illegal" tournaments even though he has literally no power to actually do so. If you really wanna upset the presidential office, voting for Wylted/Thett is the best way to do it. There's a lot of deluded people who think that the presidency is an important position, and having Wylted get elected would bring them crashing back down to reality.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 6:21:50 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 5:44:57 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
Hi, I'm Wylted the president of the religious section. (Self proclaimed) I just want to say that you guys have improved tremendously as a community and a family since my arrival and I love every single one of you. Feel free to ask me anything.

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

I act as a representative of the community, communicating our needs to the owning company of DDO and Airmax. With me being the voice of the religious forum, a portion of the site which is often ignored will recieve more attention.

A public forum is a place to opine and question, attention results only in the qualifiers of what and how is opined and questioned, not from waving hands from the self professed.

This section deserves more stickied threads, HOF members, respect etc.

You nor anyone else can simply inject respect into a public forum simply because you have some irrelevant title. What this section simply needs is the capacity to opine and question.


Site Presidential Voting

As my constituent I require all of you to vote for me in the upcoming election. Airmax has agreed to have the election during Chanukah, which will be good in preventing the DDO elite from trying to steal the election from us in support of their boy. This is great news, because it means we have a real chance at winning this thing. Rock the vote, my friends.

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

Authority can only be acquired by consent. All authority is a manufactured social construct.

Then, you admit to constructing something where nothing previously existed, this being due to the fact that authority was never required to exist.

Hall of Fame

Placing a vote in favor of my Vice President is mandatory in the upcoming HOF thread. We will have the first ever religious hall of famer, be sure to look out for the HOF thread in the main forum section. (No offense)

The fact that anonymity plays such a large role on public forums, the only people who will technically know who has made fame is the person who made fame. Unless of course, you actually are talking about praising made up userids?

Yes, praising users who will be referred to by their user ID.

Which is nothing more than praising a userid.

Moderator Program

I am currently seeking volunteers to become moderators of this section. They will of course be unofficial moderators, with no actual power. They are merely in place to suggest to people in a polite and non confronting way to be nice to each other. They'll also send encouraging messages to members who are feeling the blues.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

It's a social construct, like all power. I don't think being nice to each other and being civil is really a powerless platitude.

It is when it comes from a meaningless position of powerless authority.


Conclusion

Anyways, rock the vote and since this is an AMA thread, feel free to ask me any questions at all, and I give as honest of an answer as I can.

Why are you compelled to not only spam the religious forum with this crap, but must also send me a message pleading my acceptance for this crap?

Because you are important to me. I love you, and the religion section

And, I should care about that... why?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Posts: 11,011
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 6:22:54 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 5:44:57 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/9/2015 10:48:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
Hi, I'm Wylted the president of the religious section. (Self proclaimed) I just want to say that you guys have improved tremendously as a community and a family since my arrival and I love every single one of you. Feel free to ask me anything.

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

I act as a representative of the community, communicating our needs to the owning company of DDO and Airmax. With me being the voice of the religious forum, a portion of the site which is often ignored will recieve more attention. This section deserves more stickied threads, HOF members, respect etc.

Site Presidential Voting

As my constituent I require all of you to vote for me in the upcoming election. Airmax has agreed to have the election during Chanukah, which will be good in preventing the DDO elite from trying to steal the election from us in support of their boy. This is great news, because it means we have a real chance at winning this thing. Rock the vote, my friends.

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

Authority can only be acquired by consent. All authority is a manufactured social construct.

Hall of Fame

Placing a vote in favor of my Vice President is mandatory in the upcoming HOF thread. We will have the first ever religious hall of famer, be sure to look out for the HOF thread in the main forum section. (No offense)

The fact that anonymity plays such a large role on public forums, the only people who will technically know who has made fame is the person who made fame. Unless of course, you actually are talking about praising made up userids?

Yes, praising users who will be referred to by their user ID.

Moderator Program

I am currently seeking volunteers to become moderators of this section. They will of course be unofficial moderators, with no actual power. They are merely in place to suggest to people in a polite and non confronting way to be nice to each other. They'll also send encouraging messages to members who are feeling the blues.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

It's a social construct, like all power. I don't think being nice to each other and being civil is really a powerless platitude.


Conclusion

Anyways, rock the vote and since this is an AMA thread, feel free to ask me any questions at all, and I give as honest of an answer as I can.

Why are you compelled to not only spam the religious forum with this crap, but must also send me a message pleading my acceptance for this crap?

Because you are important to me. I love you, and the religion section

Those are compelling words and emotions. I have given him my vote and I urge all to do the same. Harikrish.....
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 6:24:54 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 6:18:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

If you really believe all this, than that's all the more reason to vote for Wylted/Thett.

The alternative -- Bsh1 -- (another guy who you don't like that much) actually thinks the presidency is an important position, implements various initiatives, and then takes credit for them when they happen to work out. He pretends to have authority by saying he's gonna shut down "illegal" tournaments even though he has literally no power to actually do so. If you really wanna upset the presidential office, voting for Wylted/Thett is the best way to do it. There's a lot of deluded people who think that the presidency is an important position, and having Wylted get elected would bring them crashing back down to reality.

The only sane and practical solution is for everyone to not vote for anyone else, then there will be no such thing as the "presidential office".

Crashing back down to reality is something you folks could really benefit.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Romanii
Posts: 4,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 6:27:06 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 6:24:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:18:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

If you really believe all this, than that's all the more reason to vote for Wylted/Thett.

The alternative -- Bsh1 -- (another guy who you don't like that much) actually thinks the presidency is an important position, implements various initiatives, and then takes credit for them when they happen to work out. He pretends to have authority by saying he's gonna shut down "illegal" tournaments even though he has literally no power to actually do so. If you really wanna upset the presidential office, voting for Wylted/Thett is the best way to do it. There's a lot of deluded people who think that the presidency is an important position, and having Wylted get elected would bring them crashing back down to reality.

The only sane and practical solution is for everyone to not vote for anyone else, then there will be no such thing as the "presidential office".

That's not true. Your abstention from voting accomplishes nothing towards the desired end of abolishing the presidency, because other people will still vote, and so the office will continue to exist. Getting Wylted elected actually *does* something towards that end.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 6:33:41 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 6:27:06 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:24:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:18:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

If you really believe all this, than that's all the more reason to vote for Wylted/Thett.

The alternative -- Bsh1 -- (another guy who you don't like that much) actually thinks the presidency is an important position, implements various initiatives, and then takes credit for them when they happen to work out. He pretends to have authority by saying he's gonna shut down "illegal" tournaments even though he has literally no power to actually do so. If you really wanna upset the presidential office, voting for Wylted/Thett is the best way to do it. There's a lot of deluded people who think that the presidency is an important position, and having Wylted get elected would bring them crashing back down to reality.

The only sane and practical solution is for everyone to not vote for anyone else, then there will be no such thing as the "presidential office".

That's not true. Your abstention from voting accomplishes nothing towards the desired end of abolishing the presidency, because other people will still vote, and so the office will continue to exist. Getting Wylted elected actually *does* something towards that end.

Actually, if no one ever voted, there would be no reason to keep the charade going. Getting Wylted elected only serves to embrace and encourage the problem.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Posts: 11,011
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 6:34:56 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 6:24:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:18:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

If you really believe all this, than that's all the more reason to vote for Wylted/Thett.

The alternative -- Bsh1 -- (another guy who you don't like that much) actually thinks the presidency is an important position, implements various initiatives, and then takes credit for them when they happen to work out. He pretends to have authority by saying he's gonna shut down "illegal" tournaments even though he has literally no power to actually do so. If you really wanna upset the presidential office, voting for Wylted/Thett is the best way to do it. There's a lot of deluded people who think that the presidency is an important position, and having Wylted get elected would bring them crashing back down to reality.

The only sane and practical solution is for everyone to not vote for anyone else, then there will be no such thing as the "presidential office".

Crashing back down to reality is something you folks could really benefit.

Your mobster days will be ending on the religious forum if Wylted is tbe president.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 6:38:48 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 6:33:41 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:27:06 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:24:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:18:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

If you really believe all this, than that's all the more reason to vote for Wylted/Thett.

The alternative -- Bsh1 -- (another guy who you don't like that much) actually thinks the presidency is an important position, implements various initiatives, and then takes credit for them when they happen to work out. He pretends to have authority by saying he's gonna shut down "illegal" tournaments even though he has literally no power to actually do so. If you really wanna upset the presidential office, voting for Wylted/Thett is the best way to do it. There's a lot of deluded people who think that the presidency is an important position, and having Wylted get elected would bring them crashing back down to reality.

The only sane and practical solution is for everyone to not vote for anyone else, then there will be no such thing as the "presidential office".

That's not true. Your abstention from voting accomplishes nothing towards the desired end of abolishing the presidency, because other people will still vote, and so the office will continue to exist. Getting Wylted elected actually *does* something towards that end.

Actually, if no one ever voted, there would be no reason to keep the charade going. Getting Wylted elected only serves to embrace and encourage the problem.

IF nobody committed murder, we wouldn't need prisons, so let's do away with prisons and hope for the best
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 6:42:02 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 6:38:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:33:41 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:27:06 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:24:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:18:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

If you really believe all this, than that's all the more reason to vote for Wylted/Thett.

The alternative -- Bsh1 -- (another guy who you don't like that much) actually thinks the presidency is an important position, implements various initiatives, and then takes credit for them when they happen to work out. He pretends to have authority by saying he's gonna shut down "illegal" tournaments even though he has literally no power to actually do so. If you really wanna upset the presidential office, voting for Wylted/Thett is the best way to do it. There's a lot of deluded people who think that the presidency is an important position, and having Wylted get elected would bring them crashing back down to reality.

The only sane and practical solution is for everyone to not vote for anyone else, then there will be no such thing as the "presidential office".

That's not true. Your abstention from voting accomplishes nothing towards the desired end of abolishing the presidency, because other people will still vote, and so the office will continue to exist. Getting Wylted elected actually *does* something towards that end.

Actually, if no one ever voted, there would be no reason to keep the charade going. Getting Wylted elected only serves to embrace and encourage the problem.

IF nobody committed murder, we wouldn't need prisons, so let's do away with prisons and hope for the best

Wow, and this guy wants to represent others. LOL.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Romanii
Posts: 4,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 6:52:12 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 6:33:41 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:27:06 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:24:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:18:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

If you really believe all this, than that's all the more reason to vote for Wylted/Thett.

The alternative -- Bsh1 -- (another guy who you don't like that much) actually thinks the presidency is an important position, implements various initiatives, and then takes credit for them when they happen to work out. He pretends to have authority by saying he's gonna shut down "illegal" tournaments even though he has literally no power to actually do so. If you really wanna upset the presidential office, voting for Wylted/Thett is the best way to do it. There's a lot of deluded people who think that the presidency is an important position, and having Wylted get elected would bring them crashing back down to reality.

The only sane and practical solution is for everyone to not vote for anyone else, then there will be no such thing as the "presidential office".

That's not true. Your abstention from voting accomplishes nothing towards the desired end of abolishing the presidency, because other people will still vote, and so the office will continue to exist. Getting Wylted elected actually *does* something towards that end.

Actually, if no one ever voted, there would be no reason to keep the charade going. Getting Wylted elected only serves to embrace and encourage the problem.

The thing is that you can't make everyone stop voting. The most you, personally, can do to reach your desired end is vote for candidates who will slowly destroy the office of president. I'm telling ya, man... Wylted/Thett is your best bet.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 7:34:03 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/12/2015 6:52:12 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:33:41 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:27:06 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:24:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/12/2015 6:18:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/12/2015 5:40:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What could a President possibly offer to any public forum where the entire intent of the forum is to opine and question?

It's funny when folks assume authority where none exists.

A powerless President with his powerless moderators offering powerless platitudes.

If you really believe all this, than that's all the more reason to vote for Wylted/Thett.

The alternative -- Bsh1 -- (another guy who you don't like that much) actually thinks the presidency is an important position, implements various initiatives, and then takes credit for them when they happen to work out. He pretends to have authority by saying he's gonna shut down "illegal" tournaments even though he has literally no power to actually do so. If you really wanna upset the presidential office, voting for Wylted/Thett is the best way to do it. There's a lot of deluded people who think that the presidency is an important position, and having Wylted get elected would bring them crashing back down to reality.

The only sane and practical solution is for everyone to not vote for anyone else, then there will be no such thing as the "presidential office".

That's not true. Your abstention from voting accomplishes nothing towards the desired end of abolishing the presidency, because other people will still vote, and so the office will continue to exist. Getting Wylted elected actually *does* something towards that end.

Actually, if no one ever voted, there would be no reason to keep the charade going. Getting Wylted elected only serves to embrace and encourage the problem.

The thing is that you can't make everyone stop voting.

I have no intention of making everyone stop voting, only the individual who has a brain and uses it must make their own decision to vote or not.

The most you, personally, can do to reach your desired end is vote for candidates who will slowly destroy the office of president.

My desired end is to opine and question, which does not require a candidate for president, a president and it's office or a reason to vote.

I'm telling ya, man... Wylted/Thett is your best bet.

They are their own best bet for delusional egotism.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth