Jump to topic:

Chakras and seven seals

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 8:40:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The seven chakras are the seven seals in Revelation. When you open them you are opening windows into your psyche. Opening your chakras enables you to look at your inner nature. It enables you to heal and change your behavior to become a better person. You can't open your chakras on your own, but need divine interference. The seven chakras also equate to the seven stages of spiritual alchemy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 9:23:52 PM
At 12/10/2015 8:40:45 PM, janesix wrote:
The seven chakras are the seven seals in Revelation. When you open them you are opening windows into your psyche. Opening your chakras enables you to look at your inner nature. It enables you to heal and change your behavior to become a better person. You can't open your chakras on your own, but need divine interference. The seven chakras also equate to the seven stages of spiritual alchemy.

Jesus got divine help.

John 12:49
I don't speak on my own authority. The Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 9:27:50 PM
At 12/10/2015 9:23:52 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Jesus got divine help.

John 12:49
I don't speak on my own authority. The Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it

Jesus is an archetype, where myths come from.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 9:48:58 PM

I had a friend who experienced spontaneous kundalini. All of her chakras opened at once. It took her about 3 years to feel sort of normal again. She is very psychic though and can talk to the other side of the veil.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 9:49:37 PM
"Chakra" is a Sanskrit word literally meaning wheel
The Chakras are the seven power points in the human body that circulate energy or the life force also known as prana. They are vertically aligned in the center of the body close to the spine. If the Chakra are unbalanced - not properly aligned or blocked - it can affect physical and mental health. The spiritual development is also connected with the good health of the Chakra.

http://openeyes1.weebly.com...
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 9:50:53 PM
a finger pulling event times 7

and may the farce be with you will robenson
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 9:51:01 PM
At 12/10/2015 9:48:58 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

I had a friend who experienced spontaneous kundalini. All of her chakras opened at once. It took her about 3 years to feel sort of normal again. She is very psychic though and can talk to the other side of the veil.

I had a kundalini experience five years ago, which led to the opening of my chakras. I've still not recovered.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 9:58:15 PM
At 12/10/2015 9:51:01 PM, janesix wrote:

I had a kundalini experience five years ago, which led to the opening of my chakras. I've still not recovered.

She found herself physically attacked by dark spirits, on spaceships in spirit, out of her body constantly, discarnate spirits coming to her by the hundreds and she pointed them to the light. Did you experience any of that?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 10:01:52 PM
At 12/10/2015 9:58:15 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

She found herself physically attacked by dark spirits, on spaceships in spirit, out of her body constantly, discarnate spirits coming to her by the hundreds and she pointed them to the light. Did you experience any of that?

No. But everyone's experience is different. I did run into archetypes, such as Set, Isis and Jehovah.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 10:04:16 PM
a pooka is the best finger puller you can get and they work 7 days a week and HOLIDAYS!

just say: oh great pooka, praise be thee, please pull my finger and trigger the inner voice of GOD, or a BIG bang theory, or at the least a beautiful butt burp.

this make believe and pretend reality stuff is FUN

pull my finger if your more real then a pooka
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 10:08:29 PM
At 12/10/2015 10:01:52 PM, janesix wrote:

No. But everyone's experience is different. I did run into archetypes, such as Set, Isis and Jehovah.

I've done a lot of chakra breathing and it really does help balance things out. You won't find too many people here who won't think we're weird or crazy but they're stuck in their religious paradigms or angry atheists.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 10:11:18 PM
At 12/10/2015 10:08:29 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

I've done a lot of chakra breathing and it really does help balance things out. You won't find too many people here who won't think we're weird or crazy but they're stuck in their religious paradigms or angry atheists.

I was doing pranayama and meditation for a couple of weeks before my kundalini experience. But I didn't know what I was doing,and it didn't go well for me. But maybe it's not supposed to. Maybe we are supposed to clear out the bad stuff in our psyche.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 11:30:18 PM
At 12/10/2015 10:11:18 PM, janesix wrote:

I was doing pranayama and meditation for a couple of weeks before my kundalini experience. But I didn't know what I was doing,and it didn't go well for me. But maybe it's not supposed to. Maybe we are supposed to clear out the bad stuff in our psyche.

You were generating too much negative energy with Kundalini awakening using the active approach (pranayama) which can leave you with a disoriented rush. Try the passive approach (shaktipat) till you can control your energy flow.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 11:33:43 PM
At 12/10/2015 11:30:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 12/10/2015 10:11:18 PM, janesix wrote:

You were generating too much negative energy with Kundalini awakening using the active approach (pranayama) which can leave you with a disoriented rush. Try the passive approach (shaktipat) till you can control your energy flow.

Yes, I shouldn't have been messing with things I didn't really know about in the fist place. Pranayama is very powerful.