Jump to topic:

**Religious forum update 2**

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:08:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Thanks for your support in the most recent presidential election. I came within one vote of possibly winning and two votes of actually winning. There were of course some gaffs, that will be avoided next time, but that's with any run. I lost the race, but I still love you guys and you can come to me for anything. I think you guys managed to prove you have a voice, and it's incredibly important to listen to by any candidate hoping to win. This is a major step towards commanding the respect that is deserved towards you.

I would like you guy's support in the upcoming Hall of fame thread. I will of course bump this thread with the link to it, when it comes instead of starting a new thread. We will be supporting AnnaNicole for a spot. Only two people voted in the nomination thread, but that doesn't mean we can't all come together for the hall of fame thread.

I will be discussing some stuff with AnnaNicole who holds an important spot in my administration. If you guys have any great ideals for making the site more enjoyable for ourselves, contact me or Anna Nicole and we'll discuss it and hammer out the details with you, so we can bring the ideals forward in a competNt way, that insures the best success.

Sorry I'm rushed, and I can't be thanking you one by one at the moment, but I will be sending every supporter a PM later to personally express my appreciation for their support. I am your servant people of the religion forum. Reach out to me, and tell me how to best serve you.

Thanks,
The Religion Forum's servant
Wylted
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:16:16 AM
So we won't hear from you until you again need votes, terrific.
Off you go now.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:23:43 AM
At 12/15/2015 11:16:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
Off you go now.

You aren't so lucky
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:46:04 AM
At 12/15/2015 11:23:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
Off you go now.

You aren't so lucky
Oh diddums is sad cos nobody voted for him even after the blatant illegitimacy of your appeal to members of this forum, whom you despise with a vengeance.
You are a politician in waiting, wait till the blowjob with the combeover fails and begin your campaign there.
In politics, two faces are better than one and you've got that down pat.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 12:59:41 PM
Wylted

I wasn't really sure you campaign was real, otherwise I would have seriously considered giving you my vote, I mean, I knew you were campaigning for something but wasn't aware it was for the presidency, I guess I didn't read to well into your posts to really notice, plus some rumours that it was a troll campaign made me think it was not serious Anyhow, Bsh1 contacted me via pm and asked me for my support, to which I obliged, without really knowing you was the other contender, So having already pledged my support, I just stuck with it. But I really like Bsh1 also, so in the end it was a difficult decision.

I have had good interactions with you on this site, and like you personally, If you run again, then please inform me personally and I will pledge my vote, albeit I like Bsh1 also.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:03:56 PM
At 12/15/2015 11:08:25 AM, Wylted wrote:
Thanks for your support in the most recent presidential election. I came within one vote of possibly winning and two votes of actually winning. There were of course some gaffs, that will be avoided next time, but that's with any run. I lost the race, but I still love you guys and you can come to me for anything. I think you guys managed to prove you have a voice, and it's incredibly important to listen to by any candidate hoping to win. This is a major step towards commanding the respect that is deserved towards you.

I would like you guy's support in the upcoming Hall of fame thread. I will of course bump this thread with the link to it, when it comes instead of starting a new thread. We will be supporting AnnaNicole for a spot. Only two people voted in the nomination thread, but that doesn't mean we can't all come together for the hall of fame thread.

I will be discussing some stuff with AnnaNicole who holds an important spot in my administration. If you guys have any great ideals for making the site more enjoyable for ourselves, contact me or Anna Nicole and we'll discuss it and hammer out the details with you, so we can bring the ideals forward in a competNt way, that insures the best success.

Sorry I'm rushed, and I can't be thanking you one by one at the moment, but I will be sending every supporter a PM later to personally express my appreciation for their support. I am your servant people of the religion forum. Reach out to me, and tell me how to best serve you.

Thanks,
Wylted

Now you're a servant to the religion forum? Nice touch! You had a good run and lost by one vote (that was my vote ;-)). At any rate, no hard feelings I hope, and good luck on your future endeavors.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:11:15 PM
Jesus didn't win either!!. But he continued to make a difference. I am confident Wylted will honour his pledge.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:20:40 PM
At 12/15/2015 5:11:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Jesus didn't win either!!. But he continued to make a difference. I am confident Wylted will honour his pledge.

Bring on the wood, hammer and nails.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:35:55 PM

I will be discussing some stuff with AnnaNicole who holds an important spot in my administration.

Huh? An administration of what? Has DDO moved to a parliamentary system where there is an official opposition to the president?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:35:29 PM
At 12/15/2015 5:35:55 PM, Geogeer wrote:

I will be discussing some stuff with AnnaNicole who holds an important spot in my administration.

Huh? An administration of what? Has DDO moved to a parliamentary system where there is an official opposition to the president?

I wasn't in any proposed "administration" in the first place. And there's nothing to discuss with me along those lines, unless it's how to more easily ban stupid people. Heck, it took somebody a year to ban bornofgod.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:50:46 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:35:29 PM, annanicole wrote:

I wasn't in any proposed "administration" in the first place. And there's nothing to discuss with me along those lines, unless it's how to more easily ban stupid people. Heck, it took somebody a year to ban bornofgod.

Lol, many people voted for you as Wylted's running mate in the election.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 7:03:57 PM

The proposed administration would have liked to discuss your experience with unstable abusive men. Your experience and familiarity with such scumbags makes you a valuable asset in helping identify the same on DDO. No one is questioning why you have such a strong interest in such men or why you would have engaged them much sooner. Heck it took somebody a year to ban bornofgod. You would have had him on the floor much sooner than that. But then, we would have had to put up with his bragging for the rest of the year. That kinda cancels your good intentions.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 7:43:30 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:50:46 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Yeah, well ... I never once consented to be his running mate. I didn't even vote. If I had, it woulda been a tie, no questions asked.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 7:44:26 PM
At 12/15/2015 7:03:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The proposed administration would have liked to discuss your experience with unstable abusive men. Your experience and familiarity with such scumbags makes you a valuable asset in helping identify the same on DDO. No one is questioning why you have such a strong interest in such men or why you would have engaged them much sooner. Heck it took somebody a year to ban bornofgod. You would have had him on the floor much sooner than that. But then, we would have had to put up with his bragging for the rest of the year. That kinda cancels your good intentions.

You'd have been Ban #2, following right in Saint Brad's shadow.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 7:58:56 PM
At 12/15/2015 7:44:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/15/2015 7:03:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You'd have been Ban #2, following right in Saint Brad's shadow.
Saints and spiritualists are not your type of perversion I gather.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:30:50 PM
At 12/15/2015 11:46:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/15/2015 11:23:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
Off you go now.

You aren't so lucky
Oh diddums is sad cos nobody voted for him even after the blatant illegitimacy of your appeal to members of this forum, whom you despise with a vengeance.
You are a politician in waiting, wait till the blowjob with the combeover fails and begin your campaign there.
In politics, two faces are better than one and you've got that down pat.

A lot of people in this forum voted me sir. I lost by a single vote, and would have lost extremely bad if not for the support of this forum. I owe you guys a lot for that.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:32:34 PM
At 12/15/2015 12:59:41 PM, johnlubba wrote:
Wylted

I wasn't really sure you campaign was real, otherwise I would have seriously considered giving you my vote, I mean, I knew you were campaigning for something but wasn't aware it was for the presidency, I guess I didn't read to well into your posts to really notice, plus some rumours that it was a troll campaign made me think it was not serious Anyhow, Bsh1 contacted me via pm and asked me for my support, to which I obliged, without really knowing you was the other contender, So having already pledged my support, I just stuck with it. But I really like Bsh1 also, so in the end it was a difficult decision.

I have had good interactions with you on this site, and like you personally, If you run again, then please inform me personally and I will pledge my vote, albeit I like Bsh1 also.

Thanks, I appreciate that. BSH1 is a great choice as well, so it's not a loss.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:33:20 PM
At 12/15/2015 4:03:56 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Thanks,
Wylted

Now you're a servant to the religion forum? Nice touch! You had a good run and lost by one vote (that was my vote ;-)). At any rate, no hard feelings I hope, and good luck on your future endeavors.

Thanks, it's a learning experience and it's thrilling to do that well against such a popular member and great president
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:36:21 PM
At 12/15/2015 7:43:30 PM, annanicole wrote:

Yeah, well ... I never once consented to be his running mate. I didn't even vote. If I had, it woulda been a tie, no questions asked.

Thanks, I appreciate that you'd vote for me.

To everybody else; Yes AnnaNicole outright refused to be my running mate. I'm still intent on her being my running mate if I run again, even if she continues to refuse and it's merely honorary
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 3:10:56 AM
At 12/15/2015 11:36:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/15/2015 7:43:30 PM, annanicole wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate that you'd vote for me.

To everybody else; Yes AnnaNicole outright refused to be my running mate. I'm still intent on her being my running mate if I run again, even if she continues to refuse and it's merely honorary.

Pssssssst. The presidency is purely honorary, too.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 3:16:11 AM

I didn't vote in the first place, but had more confidence in AnnaNicole as a reluctant co-nominee than in Wylted as self-appointed Leader without Mandate of the Religion forum. :)
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 4:02:35 AM
At 12/16/2015 3:16:11 AM, RuvDraba wrote:

I didn't vote in the first place, but had more confidence in AnnaNicole as a reluctant co-nominee than in Wylted as self-appointed Leader without Mandate of the Religion forum. :)

Well, I don't want to pour salt on a fresh wound so I won't comment on Wylted, but I can agree with your confidence in Anna.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 2:13:28 PM
At 12/16/2015 5:35:47 AM, Burzmali wrote:
Too bad I wasn't eligible to vote. You could have lost by 2.

Get a couple of hundred more posts, and you can vote against me in the next one. Hopefully I'll change your mind by then.