Jump to topic:

Slavery in God new future Kingdom ?

Jeremiah3021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 10:30:50 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
I really think it will be servants in the future kingdom also in ISAIAH 14:1-3 , 2. And the people shall take them and bring them to their place; and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of God for SERVANTS & HANDMAIDS: and they shall take them CAPTIVES, whose captives they were: and they shall RULE over their OPPRESSORS. ISAIAH 60:10 And the SONS of STRANGERS shall build up thy walls...12. For the nation and kingdom that REFUSE to serve thee shall perish.. 14. THE SONS ALSO OF THEM THAT AFFLICTED THEE SHALL COME BENDING UNTO THEE; And All they that DESPISED THEE SHALL BOW THEMSELVES DOWN at the soles of thy feet; Gentiles will say JEREMIAH 16:19 O'YHWH my strength and my fortress and my refuge in the day of affliction , the GENTILES shall come to THEE from the ends of the earth, and shall SAY SURELY OUR FATHERS HAVE INHERITED LIES , VANITY , AND THINGS WHEREIN THERE IS NO PROFIT...
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 10:32:50 AM
At 12/18/2015 10:30:50 AM, Jeremiah3021 wrote:
I really think it will be servants in the future kingdom also in ISAIAH 14:1-3 , 2. And the people shall take them and bring them to their place; and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of God for SERVANTS & HANDMAIDS: and they shall take them CAPTIVES, whose captives they were: and they shall RULE over their OPPRESSORS. ISAIAH 60:10 And the SONS of STRANGERS shall build up thy walls...12. For the nation and kingdom that REFUSE to serve thee shall perish.. 14. THE SONS ALSO OF THEM THAT AFFLICTED THEE SHALL COME BENDING UNTO THEE; And All they that DESPISED THEE SHALL BOW THEMSELVES DOWN at the soles of thy feet; Gentiles will say JEREMIAH 16:19 O'YHWH my strength and my fortress and my refuge in the day of affliction , the GENTILES shall come to THEE from the ends of the earth, and shall SAY SURELY OUR FATHERS HAVE INHERITED LIES , VANITY , AND THINGS WHEREIN THERE IS NO PROFIT...

Silly nonsense!
Jeremiah3021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 4:58:12 PM
At 12/18/2015 10:32:50 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Silly nonsense!

Words of the Bible is TRUTH, and man is a lie even fake CHRIST said in REVELATION 13:9-10 Those who carry another pplz in slavery shall go into slavery/captivity .... So yes many will be SLAVES , nothing wrong with being a slave for JESUS right ? An the Israelites ruling class !!!
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 7:02:22 PM
At 12/19/2015 4:58:12 PM, Jeremiah3021 wrote:
At 12/18/2015 10:32:50 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Silly nonsense!

Words of the Bible is TRUTH, and man is a lie even fake CHRIST said in REVELATION 13:9-10 Those who carry another pplz in slavery shall go into slavery/captivity .... So yes many will be SLAVES , nothing wrong with being a slave for JESUS right ? An the Israelites ruling class !!!

You are basing your idea of what the bible says with opinions rather than seeking the truth in it.

The word slavery in the bible has both natural and spiritual principles. Natural principle for understanding, and spiritual principles for actuality.

The absolute best chapter on this subject would be John ch. 8. (Although the entire bible does cover this, all the way back to the Hebrew people being set free from Egypt.)

Let's have a look at some of John ch. 8

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Now notice how the pharisees answer. They are considering the words, "the truth shall make you free.," naturally.

John 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

Now Jesus tells them plainly what true captivity is.

John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

It's not difficult to see the difference between natural slavery and spiritual slavery.
aquilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 1:24:03 AM
I really think it will be servants in the future kingdom also in ISAIAH 14:1-3 , 2. And the people shall take them and bring them to their place; and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of God for SERVANTS & HANDMAIDS: and they shall take them CAPTIVES, whose captives they were: and they shall RULE over their OPPRESSORS. ISAIAH 60:10 And the SONS of STRANGERS shall build up thy walls...12. For the nation and kingdom that REFUSE to serve thee shall perish.. 14. THE SONS ALSO OF THEM THAT AFFLICTED THEE SHALL COME BENDING UNTO THEE; And All they that DESPISED THEE SHALL BOW THEMSELVES DOWN at the soles of thy feet; Gentiles will say JEREMIAH 16:19 O'YHWH my strength and my fortress and my refuge in the day of affliction , the GENTILES shall come to THEE from the ends of the earth, and shall SAY SURELY OUR FATHERS HAVE INHERITED LIES , VANITY , AND THINGS WHEREIN THERE IS NO PROFIT... : :

This post is one of the reasons that God only used trusted servants ( prophets and saints ) to write and speak for Him.

The poster of this thread has no idea who God is or what His plans for the future are.