Jump to topic:

Peace on Earth

dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 4:16:50 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Good Will Toward Men. I wish everyone here these things. Even though I am no longer a theist, I would never deny that this season often brings out the best in people regardless of the reason. My fervent wish is that the spirit of the season would last longer and grow stronger with each passing day. If we all truly loved our brothers and sisters as ourselves, the world would indeed be a better place. With that said, I wish my Christian colleagues here a joyous Christmas, our Jewish members a Happy Hannuka (sorry if my spelling is wrong), and even a happy Kwanza for those who celebrate it. To our pagan members, may the turning of the year at this Solstice bring you all the happiness you need. My best wishes to all.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 4:33:30 PM
At 12/18/2015 4:16:50 PM, dhardage wrote:
Good Will Toward Men. I wish everyone here these things. Even though I am no longer a theist, I would never deny that this season often brings out the best in people regardless of the reason. My fervent wish is that the spirit of the season would last longer and grow stronger with each passing day. If we all truly loved our brothers and sisters as ourselves, the world would indeed be a better place. With that said, I wish my Christian colleagues here a joyous Christmas, our Jewish members a Happy Hannuka (sorry if my spelling is wrong), and even a happy Kwanza for those who celebrate it. To our pagan members, may the turning of the year at this Solstice bring you all the happiness you need. My best wishes to all.

And cheers to you too my primate friend. May the spirit fill you and make you giddy from its influence that you may believe not all miracle making died with Jesus, we still continue turning water into wine albeit in a more modern sophisticated way.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 4:33:39 PM
At 12/18/2015 4:16:50 PM, dhardage wrote:

Amen...