Jump to topic:

Harikrish for Christian champion

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 11:28:44 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I would like to volunteer my time, training in esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism and spiritual enlightenment to defend Christianity if the Christian members on DDO have the confidence in me that I serve their cause well. If they vote me as their Christian champion based on my scriptural knowledge, scriptural integrity and scriptural universality (universal beliefs of Christianity) I will respond to every negative and anti-Christian post that is brought to my attention.
I don't know what it takes to get a majority Christian vote. But we can begin by getting your endorsements and then checking with the moderators to make me the official goto Christian David.
I am a Vedantists raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. I am a Hindu by birth but married into a Christian family that includes two Christian pastors and two generations of church goes. I don't debate my Christian relatives. They have accepted my inclusion as a testament to my blessed opportunity. And in return I studied their scriptures.
Please consider my challenge to atheists as personal and support/endorse me as your champion. The rest I will leave it to the Lord and pray for strength and support as we eradicate DDO from the scourge of atheism.
I look forward to winning support from our preterists members as deluded as they might be and our senior menopausal virgins who patiently stand by and wait. But most of all I appeal to Christians members who are looking for a champion who is articulate, principled and spiritually unequalled on DDO.
Peace to all.... Please make your vote known that I may be the David of your dreams.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 11:34:35 PM
That's a... breathtaking proposition, Hari. I thought your claim of Most Spiritual couldn't be topped, but you might have managed it.

Whatever the response -- even if there isn't one -- it can't fail to be entertaining.

It's seldom real, but thank you for keeping it... interesting.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 11:35:31 PM
At 12/18/2015 11:28:44 PM, Harikrish wrote:
I would like to volunteer my time, training in esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism and spiritual enlightenment to defend Christianity if the Christian members on DDO have the confidence in me that I serve their cause well. If they vote me as their Christian champion based on my scriptural knowledge, scriptural integrity and scriptural universality (universal beliefs of Christianity) I will respond to every negative and anti-Christian post that is brought to my attention.
I don't know what it takes to get a majority Christian vote. But we can begin by getting your endorsements and then checking with the moderators to make me the official goto Christian David.
I am a Vedantists raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. I am a Hindu by birth but married into a Christian family that includes two Christian pastors and two generations of church goes. I don't debate my Christian relatives. They have accepted my inclusion as a testament to my blessed opportunity. And in return I studied their scriptures.
Please consider my challenge to atheists as personal and support/endorse me as your champion. The rest I will leave it to the Lord and pray for strength and support as we eradicate DDO from the scourge of atheism.
I look forward to winning support from our preterists members as deluded as they might be and our senior menopausal virgins who patiently stand by and wait. But most of all I appeal to Christians members who are looking for a champion who is articulate, principled and spiritually unequalled on DDO.
Peace to all.... Please make your vote known that I may be the David of your dreams.

EE: How much do you weigh and how big are you?

I ask so that I will know if you are a full meal deal or just a snack for hungry lions.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 11:37:39 PM
At 12/18/2015 11:34:35 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
That's a... breathtaking proposition, Hari. I thought your claim of Most Spiritual couldn't be topped, but you might have managed it.

Whatever the response -- even if there isn't one -- it can't fail to be entertaining.

Can I count on your vote? I will be respectful and entertaining and reserve a seat in heaven for you.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 11:39:26 PM
At 12/18/2015 11:37:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Can I count on your vote? I will be respectful and entertaining and reserve a seat in heaven for you.

Are you soliciting nontheistic votes for Christian Champion?

Will they count better if they vote for or against you? : D
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 11:53:19 PM
At 12/18/2015 11:35:31 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I ask so that I will know if you are a full meal deal or just a snack for hungry lions.

Thank you for inquiring. I am a 3rd degree black belt in martial arts. I am 6' 6" about Michael Jordan's built. My penis is tattooed not circumcised. And it reads you stopped here beginning at the 8 inch mark. You can stop imagining at the 12 inch mark. The rest is all Christian verses if anyone should be so inspired.
But please, don't disqualify me because I have noting against being stoned.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 12:00:12 AM
I would be more interested in your hindu beliefs if you have a thread on that.have you had any experience with shakti, opening your chakras or kundalini?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 12:01:19 AM
At 12/18/2015 11:39:26 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 12/18/2015 11:37:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Are you soliciting nontheistic votes for Christian Champion?

Will they count better if they vote for or against you? : D

If you find me a worthy Christian/theistic adversary please vote. I will be jerking off in your face occasionally, so unless you are comfortable with that thought or have better suggestions give me your vote. I promise not to disappoint.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 12:10:01 AM
At 12/18/2015 11:53:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Thank you for inquiring. I am a 3rd degree black belt in martial arts. I am 6' 6" about Michael Jordan's built. My penis is tattooed not circumcised. And it reads you stopped here beginning at the 8 inch mark. You can stop imagining at the 12 inch mark. The rest is all Christian verses if anyone should be so inspired.

EE: I understand, you are more like a McDonald's happy meal with a toy.

Maybe the hungry lions will just play with you like a cat with a mouse?
ReformedPresbyterian72598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 12:11:41 AM

Question
Since when is pride a virtue? Does it not come before a fall?
BTW, there is much more to life than a website...and on it having daily redundant arguments.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 12:19:51 AM
At 12/19/2015 12:00:12 AM, janesix wrote:
I would be more interested in your hindu beliefs if you have a thread on that.have you had any experience with shakti, opening your chakras or kundalini?

Yes I do. But not to be discouraged. Women have more energy dissipation because of homonial difference and openings/exits than men do and that requires more control. They get into the yoga positions easier and are more flexible. But the true test is in tbe concentration. Men learn to concentrate and prolong their ejaculation as a matter of necessity. Women are more apt to rush their climax/organisms. You need to find the happy medium.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 12:33:54 AM
At 12/19/2015 12:10:01 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I am prepared to be taken advantage of. But we have a very weak Christian representation on DDO. Wouldn't you want an informed and gifted adversary instead of some suicidal alcoholic or clinically depressed disfellowshipped and shunned member of JW. I ask for your vote to keep the religious forum alive, vibrant, dynamic and relevant. You might have given up on many things as most atheists eventually do. But a uncircumcised Davidic champion for Christians at least deserves your vote. I will cast some favours in your direction.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 12:46:20 AM
At 12/19/2015 12:11:41 AM, ReformedPresbyterian72598 wrote:

Question
Since when is pride a virtue? Does it not come before a fall?
BTW, there is much more to life than a website...and on it having daily redundant arguments.

Can I have your vote so we can end all this redundancy? I am qualified and have been tested. I just need your vote to make a difference.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 2:06:09 AM
At 12/19/2015 12:33:54 AM, Harikrish wrote:

I am prepared to be taken advantage of. But we have a very weak Christian representation on DDO. Wouldn't you want an informed and gifted adversary instead of some suicidal alcoholic or clinically depressed disfellowshipped and shunned member of JW. I ask for your vote to keep the religious forum alive, vibrant, dynamic and relevant. You might have given up on many things as most atheists eventually do. But a uncircumcised Davidic champion for Christians at least deserves your vote. I will cast some favours in your direction.

EE: I would prefer that you and others left the childish ways behind you and advanced more toward my higher level of maturity and understanding.

I find it interesting that the truth that is right in front of most people is invisible or in another TIME zone simply put.

Why do small children and pets have cancers?

I know the answers for these questions that religion and science are not able to find.

WHY can't they be found? Same reason that small children and the mentally deficient can't see past their forms of reality.

Much the same reason the most that gamble and play games of chance ignore and reject the known odds in favor of some magic solution. Be it religious, scientific or from the wonderful world of Disney.

Those invisible lines of superstition keep them in the kiddie pool with their pee & poo.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 6:07:08 AM
At 12/19/2015 2:06:09 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE: I would prefer that you and others left the childish ways behind you and advanced more toward my higher level of maturity and understanding.

I find it interesting that the truth that is right in front of most people is invisible or in another TIME zone simply put.

I know the answers for these questions that religion and science are not able to find.

WHY can't they be found? Same reason that small children and the mentally deficient can't see past their forms of reality.

Much the same reason the most that gamble and play games of chance ignore and reject the known odds in favor of some magic solution. Be it religious, scientific or from the wonderful world of Disney.

Those invisible lines of superstition keep them in the kiddie pool with their pee & poo.
BoG V2.0
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 6:16:04 AM

"i serve their cause well" sounds like a cult. Not only that, it is inherently saying that "they" are a specific group... acknowledging that my group, Valhalla, is more powerful... and it is up to you, to prove how my power, is less than yours.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 8:17:35 AM
At 12/19/2015 12:19:51 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Yes I do. But not to be discouraged. Women have more energy dissipation because of homonial difference and openings/exits than men do and that requires more control. They get into the yoga positions easier and are more flexible. But the true test is in tbe concentration. Men learn to concentrate and prolong their ejaculation as a matter of necessity. Women are more apt to rush their climax/organisms. You need to find the happy medium.

Darn these women with their climactic organisms. Surely the happy medium will be a spiritualist.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 12:42:59 PM

No, and this is what is wrong with the world today, we have lunatic scumbag perverts pretending to be "Christian" to squeak into office and that is something that needs to be overturned not supported.
Even worse than your personality is your scriptural knowledge, you don't know a parable from a butt pillow so why in the world would anyone consider such a joke?

LOL, looks like you are pursuing your act in comedy, which should do much better than your phony spirituality.

Yes and if your poor "Christian" relatives knew what you did and said behind the scenes they would be disgusted, as we all are.

So all and all it is solidified you are a complete liar and lunatic, see how that works? To top it off you appear to be some kind of pervert, which makes you even more creepy but thanks anyway.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 2:35:49 PM

You must have had a terrible childhood and developed deep resentment and strong anal fixation. But that is no reason to attack less fortunate children or pets. Some are meant to leave this world early and others drag out their existence past senility and dementia. Which is more pathetic?
I am a spiritualist and accept suffering is a part of life and forums are a good example of the diversity of miserable people with bad karmas that we have to put up with. But you are here to vote Harikrish for Christian Champion. We can deal with your other inadequacies later.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 2:47:17 PM
At 12/19/2015 6:16:04 AM, Outplayz wrote:

"i serve their cause well" sounds like a cult. Not only that, it is inherently saying that "they" are a specific group... acknowledging that my group, Valhalla, is more powerful... and it is up to you, to prove how my power, is less than yours.

There will be plenty of time for that. Once the Christians have voted Harikrish for Christian Champion their official goto Christian David. The Angels will sound their trumpets and there will be a coronation the likes DDO has never seen before and from the iCloud will emerge my spiritual alter ego the David of goliaths. There will be gnashing of teeth but the Lord has spoken.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 2:50:01 PM
At 12/19/2015 8:17:35 AM, desmac wrote:
At 12/19/2015 12:19:51 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Darn these women with their climactic organisms. Surely the happy medium will be a spiritualist.

I do what I can to help. Such is the nature of my calling.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 3:07:53 PM
At 12/19/2015 12:42:59 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

No, and this is what is wrong with the world today, we have lunatic scumbag perverts pretending to be "Christian" to squeak into office and that is something that needs to be overturned not supported.

You can put your vote where your mouth is. I did say I will deal with atheism the scourge on DDO.

Even worse than your personality is your scriptural knowledge, you don't know a parable from a butt pillow so why in the world would anyone consider such a joke?

The ways of the Lord are mysterious. Ye men of little faith.

LOL, looks like you are pursuing your act in comedy, which should do much better than your phony spirituality.

We learn from our mistakes. Jesus could have used a few good jokes or incorporated a comedic script and we might have had a better ending.

Yes and if your poor "Christian" relatives knew what you did and said behind the scenes they would be disgusted, as we all are.

They will be proud when I announce to them my transformation to the goto Christian David. Harikrish for Christian champion.

So all and all it is solidified you are a complete liar and lunatic, see how that works? To top it off you appear to be some kind of pervert, which makes you even more creepy but thanks anyway.

Neither was Jesus well received by all. I need your vote not your personal admiration. You are electing a Christian David of goliaths.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 5:04:48 PM
At 12/19/2015 3:07:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You can put your vote where your mouth is. I did say I will deal with atheism the scourge on DDO.

We learn from our mistakes. Jesus could have used a few good jokes or incorporated a comedic script and we might have had a better ending.

They will be proud when I announce to them my transformation to the goto Christian David. Harikrish for Christian champion.

Neither was Jesus well received by all. I need your vote not your personal admiration. You are electing a Christian David of goliaths.

Hmmmmm....vote Harikrish for Christian representative or lunatic/liar?.....well I know what which one has my vote LOL.
I can see why you would want to represent such a fascinating belief system but I think you would fit Goliath better than David, you are more of a bully than a man after God's own heart.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 10:15:11 PM
At 12/19/2015 2:35:49 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You must have had a terrible childhood and developed deep resentment and strong anal fixation. But that is no reason to attack less fortunate children or pets. Some are meant to leave this world early and others drag out their existence past senility and dementia. Which is more pathetic?
I am a spiritualist and accept suffering is a part of life and forums are a good example of the diversity of miserable people with bad karmas that we have to put up with. But you are here to vote Harikrish for Christian Champion. We can deal with your other inadequacies later.

EE: is that the best you have? I would say you are a green belt in intelligence and a black belt in stupidity.

Best you stay off of my mat and stick with the NAP mats of your peers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 10:36:31 PM
At 12/19/2015 10:15:11 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 12/19/2015 2:35:49 PM, Harikrish wrote:

EE: is that the best you have? I would say you are a green belt in intelligence and a black belt in stupidity.

Best you stay off of my mat and stick with the NAP mats of your peers.

You have to stay on the grandpa mat where there is no full contact. You are confusing your school grades with a martial arts ranking system. You cannot wear 2 different colour belts at the same time, dummy.
More reason you need to vote Harikrish for Christian champion the goto David of your dreams.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 10:55:05 PM
At 12/19/2015 5:04:48 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 12/19/2015 3:07:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Hmmmmm....vote Harikrish for Christian representative or lunatic/liar?.....well I know what which one has my vote LOL.
I can see why you would want to represent such a fascinating belief system but I think you would fit Goliath better than David, you are more of a bully than a man after God's own heart.

Those are weak arguments fuelled by jealousy and self loathing. I will make a great David and establish a no atheists zone in the religious forum. And all the members will be treated with respect and the morally sick among us will be washed throughly in body and spirit so that they might also enjoy the aura of my abundance.
No stone will be left unturned till all tbe members sing the praise of the Lord and receive what was promised but never received. Vote Harikrish for Christian champion, the time is now. I am about to come for the third time.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 12:09:02 AM
"You have to stay on the grandpa mat where there is no full contact. You are confusing your school grades with a martial arts ranking system. You cannot wear 2 different colour belts at the same time, dummy.
More reason you need to vote Harikrish for Christian champion the goto David of your dreams."

EE: If you can't wear more then one belt or hat then you are not qualified for the position you are seeking as it requires versatility & style.

You might be better off trying the fashion police academy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 3:10:22 PM
At 12/20/2015 12:09:02 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
"You have to stay on the grandpa mat where there is no full contact. You are confusing your school grades with a martial arts ranking system. You cannot wear 2 different colour belts at the same time, dummy.
More reason you need to vote Harikrish for Christian champion the goto David of your dreams."

EE: If you can't wear more then one belt or hat then you are not qualified for the position you are seeking as it requires versatility & style.

You must walk around wearing several hats and belts playing a circus clown. But this is to vote Harikrish for Christian champion and should be taken seriously. You are picking the David of your dreams.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 7:27:47 PM
At 12/20/2015 3:10:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 12/20/2015 12:09:02 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

You must walk around wearing several hats and belts playing a circus clown. But this is to vote Harikrish for Christian champion and should be taken seriously. You are picking the David of your dreams.

Don't you find this self aggrandisement even slightly embarrassing, Hari?