Jump to topic:

Religious forum fight club 1st rule is

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 9:38:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
You don't post about religious forum fight club.

I'm currently 6 wins 2 losses and 4 draw , in the religious forum fight club . I think I am improving , and hope to one day have a shot at the title. I fight with team, no god, against the evil guys, team Christians. I'm currently in training . I have worked my way up to 7 wild turkey cans , and spend up to 15 mins abusing my girlfriend before each post. Post u soon . Good luck and go team no god.

Well this is what it feels like.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 10:06:04 AM
At 12/19/2015 9:38:43 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

I'm currently 6 wins 2 losses and 4 draw , in the religious forum fight club . I think I am improving , and hope to one day have a shot at the title. I fight with team, no god, against the evil guys, team Christians. I'm currently in training . I have worked my way up to 7 wild turkey cans , and spend up to 15 mins abusing my girlfriend before each post. Post u soon . Good luck and go team no god.

if you don't want to fight God believers, why do you come on a forum for religion????
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 11:41:24 AM
At 12/19/2015 10:06:04 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/19/2015 9:38:43 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

if you don't want to fight God believers, why do you come on a forum for religion????

I do want em .