Jump to topic:

Obama the Muslim ?

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 12:45:05 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
"In January 2008, Obama told Christianity Today: "I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life"

https://en.wikipedia.org...

If anybody else says this..........ANYBODY, they will be granted the status of "christian". But when Obama says it ?

Double standard ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 1:04:44 PM
At 12/20/2015 12:45:05 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
"In January 2008, Obama told Christianity Today: "I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life"

If anybody else says this..........ANYBODY, they will be granted the status of "christian". But when Obama says it ?

Double standard ?

He was educated in a Muslim school and can recite the Koran off by heart, but he does not admit to being a follower, probably because he would lose his job.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 1:36:32 PM
At 12/20/2015 1:04:44 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Double standard ?

He was educated in a Muslim school and can recite the Koran off by heart, but he does not admit to being a follower, probably because he would lose his job.

The important thing is that muuuuricans were and are never edumacated. They want their chilluns to gradiate as dumb as the parents did. The muuurican people are so ignorant they think calligraphy is an attempt by isis to recruit their really stoopid chilluns.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 2:08:04 PM
At 12/20/2015 1:36:32 PM, bulproof wrote:

Double standard ?

The important thing is that muuuuricans were and are never edumacated. They want their chilluns to gradiate as dumb as the parents did. The muuurican people are so ignorant they think calligraphy is an attempt by isis to recruit their really stoopid chilluns.

The same Americans that defeated the British with 20 men and sticks.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 2:36:31 PM

Double standard ?

He was educated in a Muslim school

Which one would that be, John? Columbia University in New York or Harvard Law School? Or, are you referring to his earlier years at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School?

and can recite the Koran off by heart,

Of course John, you'll need to produce citations for your claims, but we already know that isn't true at all.

but he does not admit to being a follower, probably because he would lose his job.

"The Obama family has attended several Protestant churches since moving to Washington, D.C. in 2009, including Shiloh Baptist Church and St. John's Episcopal Church. After a prolonged effort to find a church to attend regularly in Washington, Obama announced in June 2009 that his primary place of worship would be the Evergreen Chapel at Camp David." Time Magazine.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 12:23:21 PM
At 12/20/2015 2:36:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Double standard ?

Which one would that be, John? Columbia University in New York or Harvard Law School? Or, are you referring to his earlier years at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School?

Of course John, you'll need to produce citations for your claims, but we already know that isn't true at all.

but he does not admit to being a follower, probably because he would lose his job.

"The Obama family has attended several Protestant churches since moving to Washington, D.C. in 2009, including Shiloh Baptist Church and St. John's Episcopal Church. After a prolonged effort to find a church to attend regularly in Washington, Obama announced in June 2009 that his primary place of worship would be the Evergreen Chapel at Camp David." Time Magazine.

http://humanevents.com...

"I was a little Jakarta street kid," he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, www.nytimes.com/ontheground). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics " and more likely to be aware of their nationalism " if he once studied the Koran with them.

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it"ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset."

"I was a little Jakarta street kid," he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, www.nytimes.com/ontheground). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics " and more likely to be aware of their nationalism " if he once studied the Koran with them.

http://select.nytimes.com...
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 12:46:26 PM
At 12/20/2015 2:36:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Double standard ?

Change your tone and stop indirectly accusing me of lying, otherwise the next time will be the last time I respond to you. Just saying, be nice.

AS a schoolboy in Jakarta, Barack Obama attended Muslim prayer sessions with his classmates against the wishes of his mother.

The US President's former grade three teacher said that Mr Obama - who was known as "Barry" when he attended the Menteng One school in Jakarta - studied the Koran and went to classes on Islam, despite the objections of Ann Dunham, a Catholic.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 12:56:45 PM
At 12/20/2015 2:08:04 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:

Double standard ?

And two inflatable love dolls and a kebab.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 6:50:19 PM
At 12/21/2015 12:56:45 PM, bulproof wrote:

Double standard ?

The British were defeated with sex toys. No surprise there. They'd never seen or heard of these weapons.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 4:20:54 AM
At 12/21/2015 6:50:19 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Double standard ?

The British were defeated with sex toys. No surprise there. They'd never seen or heard of these weapons.

Strange use for a kebab you have.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 10:03:53 AM

Double standard ?

he's a muslim and not even american ..
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 1:10:18 PM
At 12/22/2015 4:20:54 AM, bulproof wrote:

Double standard ?

When overpleasured, one cannot fight back easily. It's a cultural thing.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 1:21:35 PM
At 12/22/2015 1:10:18 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Double standard ?

The entire conversation is irrelevant to me, but it amuses me how the yanks respond to even the smallest of baits. Laugh along with me.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 3:33:44 PM
At 12/22/2015 1:21:35 PM, bulproof wrote:

Double standard ?

The entire conversation is irrelevant to me, but it amuses me how the yanks respond to even the smallest of baits. Laugh along with me.

If only you knew me in real life. I laugh a lot.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 3:47:53 PM
At 12/22/2015 3:33:44 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 12/22/2015 1:21:35 PM, bulproof wrote:

Double standard ?

If only you knew me in real life. I laugh a lot.
Off you go now.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 4:45:08 PM
At 12/22/2015 10:03:53 AM, graceofgod wrote:

Double standard ?

Where are you on this? Do you really think this?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 6:22:10 PM

Double standard ?

He must be a genius to fool the FBI/CIA with his Kenyan birth certificate and be twice elected as president of America. Then again even Saddam Hussein fooled the Americans over his possession of WMDs.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 6:56:52 PM
At 12/22/2015 6:22:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Double standard ?

He must be a genius to fool the FBI/CIA with his Kenyan birth certificate and be twice elected as president of America. Then again even Saddam Hussein fooled the Americans over his possession of WMDs.

The woman who would have known for suee strangely vanished/died.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 7:05:43 PM
The Tribune reported Hayes agreed to take a look at the documentation and called almost immediately.

"There is something wrong with this," Hayes said.

Hayes produced a 40-page report in which he says "based on my observations and findings, it is clear that the Certificate of Live Birth I examined is not a scan of an original paper birth certificate, but a digitally manufactured document created by utilizing material from various sources."

"In over 20 years of examining documentation of various types, I have never seen a document that is so seriously questionable in so many respects. In my opinion, the birth certificate is entirely fabricated," he says in the report.

Investigator Douglas J. Hagmann of the Northeast Intelligence Network reported this month that in October an affidavit was filed in a court case, under seal, that purportedly identifies the creator of the Obama birth certificate.

He said Douglas Vogt, an author and the owner and operator of a scanning business who also has an accounting background, invested over two years in an investigation of the authenticity of document.

Vogt, along with veteran typesetter Paul Ivey, conducted "exhaustive research of the document provided to the White House Press Corps on April 27, 2011 " not the online PDF, a critical distinction that must be understood," Hagmann said.

"Using their combined experience of 80 years in this realm, they conducted extensive examinations of the 'copy' that was used as the basis for the PDF document. They acquired the same type of equipment that was used back in the late 1950s and early 1960s in an attempt to recreate the document presented as an 'authenticated copy' proving the legitimacy of Barack Obama. Instead, they found 20 points of forgery on that document and detail each point of forgery in the affidavit," wrote Hagmann.

"Even more interesting, Mr. Vogt claims to have identified the 'signature' of the perpetrator, or the woman who created the forged document, hidden within the document itself. Her identity, in addition to the identity of other conspirators and their precise methods are contained in a sealed document supplementing the public affidavit."

Grounds for impeachment

Last month, WND columnist Christopher Monckton wrote that the controversy he calls "Hawaiigate" should be "the central ground of impeachment."

"First, the dishonesty is shameless and in your face. Mr Obama's advisers, once they realized the 'birth certificate' was as bogus as a $3 bill, knew that if they simply went on pretending that $3 bills are legal tender the hard-left-dominated news media would carefully and continuously look the other way, pausing occasionally to sneer at anyone who pointed out that, in this constitutionally crucial respect, the 'president' has no clothes," Monckton wrot
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 9:12:13 PM
At 12/22/2015 6:56:52 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Double standard ?

The woman who would have known for suee strangely vanished/died.

Donald Trump is still around. He was the leader of the birther movement. He could prove nothing. Obamas party the democrats are still around. One would expect they would be part of the conspiracy to help elect a Kenyan for president against Hillary Clinton the former presidents wife who still has a 70% favourable rating in his party.
Americans are upset they got booted out of Vietnam, Korea and now Iraq. They thought they were electing a Muslim leader Obama to passify the islamists. He turned out to be a Christian.
AbuJarir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 9:50:25 PM
If he is he is a bad one he harms Muslims, He claims not to be a Muslim(Major sin), He drinks alcohol, Eats pork, and he dosn't have his wife and daughters coverd he also believes in socialism and democracy both unIslamic concepts so therefore he is not Muslim because Takfir.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 10:04:47 AM
At 12/22/2015 4:45:08 PM, TBR wrote:

Double standard ?

Where are you on this? Do you really think this?

yep...
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 10:06:08 AM

Double standard ?

well they covered his gay lover... in about 6ft of earth..
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:31:51 PM
At 12/23/2015 10:06:08 AM, graceofgod wrote:

Double standard ?

Don't turn around, no seriously don't turn around, there is a Sasquatch behind you, if you don't see him he won't see you.
Close your eyes and don't turn around, for your sake.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:38:33 PM

Double standard ?

Your into it all I see. What is your take on the moon landing.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:43:58 PM

Double standard ?

He cannot be gay if he is Muslim. I guess you are not familiar with Islam.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:26:24 PM

Double standard ?

There"s some truth to what you are saying, but I suspect that has been a growing intent for years, to the benefit of the US gov and the cooperate community, (mainly the war machine which must be fed) that the medai and the education system in the US serves. If the American public actually knew and understood the truth, it would be a different world. Because in the US the voting tax paying public is king, with a whole lot of power, money and influance. And their servants are keeping them in the dark, so they can get away with what they will.

And by the way, its gadgee-ate as in to get a de-grease Get that right next time.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 4:35:47 PM
At 12/23/2015 2:31:51 PM, bulproof wrote:

Double standard ?

Don't turn around, no seriously don't turn around, there is a Sasquatch behind you, if you don't see him he won't see you.
Close your eyes and don't turn around, for your sake.

the information is very compelling... but you believe what you want to believe..

let's face it you think being gay is normal..lol