Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

if you could rid the world of heterosexuality

janesix
Posts: 5,632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 2:55:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 2:51:53 AM, Jovian wrote:
would you??
Then we could all be happy in a bisexually love land like the bonobos.unfotunately humans are more like chimps.
Jovian
Posts: 1,800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 2:58:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 2:55:25 AM, janesix wrote:
At 12/21/2015 2:51:53 AM, Jovian wrote:
would you??
Then we could all be happy in a bisexually love land like the bonobos.unfotunately humans are more like chimps.

Sounds good!
Geogeer
Posts: 5,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 11:01:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 2:51:53 AM, Jovian wrote:
would you??

Wow. You really must hate all advanced forms of life...
Jovian
Posts: 1,800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 11:07:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 11:01:08 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 12/21/2015 2:51:53 AM, Jovian wrote:
would you??

Wow. You really must hate all advanced forms of life...

Comes out of the mouth of the man who thinks 7 year old children could deserve to burn in hell.

http://www.debate.org...

"Advanced forms of life". Check the HDI index over all countries who respect LGBT people and compare them with countries who don't. While you're at it, do the same thing with countries who think 7 year olds could deserve to burn in hell and with countries who don't.
Geogeer
Posts: 5,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 11:20:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 11:07:09 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 12/21/2015 11:01:08 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 12/21/2015 2:51:53 AM, Jovian wrote:
would you??

Wow. You really must hate all advanced forms of life...

Comes out of the mouth of the man who thinks 7 year old children could deserve to burn in hell.

http://www.debate.org...

"Could". To the extent that the child has reached the age of reason, does something seriously wrong and understands how bad it is. Low likelihood of all 3 conditions being met, but not impossible.

One possible case:

http://www.cnn.com...

Did the child understand the serious nature of what he did? Only he and God knows.

"Advanced forms of life". Check the HDI index over all countries who respect LGBT people and compare them with countries who don't. While you're at it, do the same thing with countries who think 7 year olds could deserve to burn in hell and with countries who don't.
Jovian
Posts: 1,800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 11:27:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 11:20:03 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 12/21/2015 11:07:09 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 12/21/2015 11:01:08 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 12/21/2015 2:51:53 AM, Jovian wrote:
would you??

Wow. You really must hate all advanced forms of life...

Comes out of the mouth of the man who thinks 7 year old children could deserve to burn in hell.

http://www.debate.org...

"Could". To the extent that the child has reached the age of reason, does something seriously wrong and understands how bad it is. Low likelihood of all 3 conditions being met, but not impossible.

One possible case:

http://www.cnn.com...

Did the child understand the serious nature of what he did? Only he and God knows.


Well then I could at least understand you, still I wouldn't call anyone under the age of 15 in the age of reason.
Geogeer
Posts: 5,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 11:44:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 11:27:14 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 12/21/2015 11:20:03 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 12/21/2015 11:07:09 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 12/21/2015 11:01:08 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 12/21/2015 2:51:53 AM, Jovian wrote:
would you??

Wow. You really must hate all advanced forms of life...

Comes out of the mouth of the man who thinks 7 year old children could deserve to burn in hell.

http://www.debate.org...

"Could". To the extent that the child has reached the age of reason, does something seriously wrong and understands how bad it is. Low likelihood of all 3 conditions being met, but not impossible.

One possible case:

http://www.cnn.com...

Did the child understand the serious nature of what he did? Only he and God knows.


Well then I could at least understand you, still I wouldn't call anyone under the age of 15 in the age of reason.

That is why we have young offenders acts. We understand that even though children are rational, they don't always truly understand the full impact of their actions. As such we believe that they can be reformed into productive members of society.
Jovian
Posts: 1,800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 12:23:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 11:45:25 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 12/21/2015 2:51:53 AM, Jovian wrote:
would you??

Of course not, otherwise humans would have gone extinct.

There's still bisexuality. Bonobos are bisexual and yet they exist up to this date.
dhardage
Posts: 4,546
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 4:32:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 11:20:03 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 12/21/2015 11:07:09 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 12/21/2015 11:01:08 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 12/21/2015 2:51:53 AM, Jovian wrote:
would you??

Wow. You really must hate all advanced forms of life...

Comes out of the mouth of the man who thinks 7 year old children could deserve to burn in hell.

http://www.debate.org...

"Could". To the extent that the child has reached the age of reason, does something seriously wrong and understands how bad it is. Low likelihood of all 3 conditions being met, but not impossible.

One possible case:

http://www.cnn.com...

Did the child understand the serious nature of what he did? Only he and God knows.


"Advanced forms of life". Check the HDI index over all countries who respect LGBT people and compare them with countries who don't. While you're at it, do the same thing with countries who think 7 year olds could deserve to burn in hell and with countries who don't.

Are you really that stupid? That callous? Could you really, if you didn't have a God to do it for you, personally condemn any 7-year-old to burn eternally? If you can answer yes to that, then you and your horrific, sadistic god deserve one another.
Sophisto
Posts: 121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 1:58:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I WOULD condemn the 7 year old Antichrist to hell. But since you laugh at the very concept of an antichrist, allow me to give you something you won't want to laugh at, sir.

See my debates and when you stop laughing, that is where you can realize I am the semi-embodiment of everything the Antichrist should and will be.
bulproof
Posts: 28,861
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 2:12:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2016 1:58:58 AM, Sophisto wrote:
I WOULD condemn the 7 year old Antichrist to hell. But since you laugh at the very concept of an antichrist, allow me to give you something you won't want to laugh at, sir.

See my debates and when you stop laughing, that is where you can realize I am the semi-embodiment of everything the Antichrist should and will be.
Tell nurse that it's time for your meds.
No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means.
George Bernard Shaw
Sophisto
Posts: 121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 2:14:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2016 2:12:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/11/2016 1:58:58 AM, Sophisto wrote:
I WOULD condemn the 7 year old Antichrist to hell. But since you laugh at the very concept of an antichrist, allow me to give you something you won't want to laugh at, sir.

See my debates and when you stop laughing, that is where you can realize I am the semi-embodiment of everything the Antichrist should and will be.
Tell nurse that it's time for your meds.
-----------------------------------
Antipsychotics don't control me. Overdose makes me stronger, delusionally speaking, of course.