Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Nephilim (Fallen Angels) active today how?

waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:07:02 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I have a theory that the Nephilim are active today, and are pursuing the unbelievers (even the believers who are weak and newly borne) to seek after evil understand and evil desires of social acceptance as a way t prepare for the anti-christ to show up and appear, just as John the Baptist prepared the way for JESUS CHRIST, the Nephilim are slowly and methodically preparing the way for the anti-christ.

Would anyone else dare to dig-in on this?

Consider these simple things:

1, religions world-wide all claim acknowledgement of mystical (angelic) beings with great powers and abilities that would spawn with man-kind and other creatures. '

2. Drawings of historical documents either confused and distorted, or actually telling the truth about the size of the humans next to each other.

3. More than one episode of pyramids found, (perhaps only one well known at least).

4. Actual discovery of numerous giants burial sites, and massive amounts of claims through old papers (some false, some true however).

5. From knowledge of the small population in giant (8 feet individuals) one, currently assumed to be from some type of tumor causing the growth. Great strength was capable.

I don't know everything... but just consider the reasoning behind the statements, and understand even old testatment (obviously contested portions) discussed even scolding these beings.

Is there truth hidden or not desired to be explained and discussed?

Explain to me, how the alien encounters are not the nephilim then.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:21:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/21/2015 8:07:02 PM, waterscalming wrote:
I have a theory that the Nephilim are active today, and are pursuing the unbelievers (even the believers who are weak and newly borne) to seek after evil understand and evil desires of social acceptance as a way t prepare for the anti-christ to show up and appear, just as John the Baptist prepared the way for JESUS CHRIST, the Nephilim are slowly and methodically preparing the way for the anti-christ.

Would anyone else dare to dig-in on this?

Consider these simple things:

1, religions world-wide all claim acknowledgement of mystical (angelic) beings with great powers and abilities that would spawn with man-kind and other creatures. '

2. Drawings of historical documents either confused and distorted, or actually telling the truth about the size of the humans next to each other.

3. More than one episode of pyramids found, (perhaps only one well known at least).

4. Actual discovery of numerous giants burial sites, and massive amounts of claims through old papers (some false, some true however).

5. From knowledge of the small population in giant (8 feet individuals) one, currently assumed to be from some type of tumor causing the growth. Great strength was capable.

I don't know everything... but just consider the reasoning behind the statements, and understand even old testatment (obviously contested portions) discussed even scolding these beings.

Is there truth hidden or not desired to be explained and discussed?

Explain to me, how the alien encounters are not the nephilim then.

Fascinating. And how to you type with your straitjacket on?
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:35:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/21/2015 8:21:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/21/2015 8:07:02 PM, waterscalming wrote:
I have a theory that the Nephilim are active today, and are pursuing the unbelievers (even the believers who are weak and newly borne) to seek after evil understand and evil desires of social acceptance as a way t prepare for the anti-christ to show up and appear, just as John the Baptist prepared the way for JESUS CHRIST, the Nephilim are slowly and methodically preparing the way for the anti-christ.

Would anyone else dare to dig-in on this?

Consider these simple things:

1, religions world-wide all claim acknowledgement of mystical (angelic) beings with great powers and abilities that would spawn with man-kind and other creatures. '

2. Drawings of historical documents either confused and distorted, or actually telling the truth about the size of the humans next to each other.

3. More than one episode of pyramids found, (perhaps only one well known at least).

4. Actual discovery of numerous giants burial sites, and massive amounts of claims through old papers (some false, some true however).

5. From knowledge of the small population in giant (8 feet individuals) one, currently assumed to be from some type of tumor causing the growth. Great strength was capable.

I don't know everything... but just consider the reasoning behind the statements, and understand even old testatment (obviously contested portions) discussed even scolding these beings.

Is there truth hidden or not desired to be explained and discussed?

Explain to me, how the alien encounters are not the nephilim then.

Fascinating. And how to you type with your straitjacket on?

Maybe I missed your memo?

When did your judgemental character deem it acceptable to cut one down without even a slight hint of characteristic facts or comprehension of understanding.

Should I consider it a fair match to discredit one's thought at the mere fact that someone as insignificant of a comment deserves a likewise insult slewn at them?

Come at me with facts or how about say you don't know.

Should it be right or wrong according to dictionary.reference.com to call you plain ignorant and or just dumb?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:40:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/21/2015 8:35:16 PM, waterscalming wrote:
At 12/21/2015 8:21:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/21/2015 8:07:02 PM, waterscalming wrote:
I have a theory that the Nephilim are active today, and are pursuing the unbelievers (even the believers who are weak and newly borne) to seek after evil understand and evil desires of social acceptance as a way t prepare for the anti-christ to show up and appear, just as John the Baptist prepared the way for JESUS CHRIST, the Nephilim are slowly and methodically preparing the way for the anti-christ.

Would anyone else dare to dig-in on this?

Consider these simple things:

1, religions world-wide all claim acknowledgement of mystical (angelic) beings with great powers and abilities that would spawn with man-kind and other creatures. '

2. Drawings of historical documents either confused and distorted, or actually telling the truth about the size of the humans next to each other.

3. More than one episode of pyramids found, (perhaps only one well known at least).

4. Actual discovery of numerous giants burial sites, and massive amounts of claims through old papers (some false, some true however).

5. From knowledge of the small population in giant (8 feet individuals) one, currently assumed to be from some type of tumor causing the growth. Great strength was capable.

I don't know everything... but just consider the reasoning behind the statements, and understand even old testatment (obviously contested portions) discussed even scolding these beings.

Is there truth hidden or not desired to be explained and discussed?

Explain to me, how the alien encounters are not the nephilim then.

Fascinating. And how to you type with your straitjacket on?



Maybe I missed your memo?

When did your judgemental character deem it acceptable to cut one down without even a slight hint of characteristic facts or comprehension of understanding.

Should I consider it a fair match to discredit one's thought at the mere fact that someone as insignificant of a comment deserves a likewise insult slewn at them?


Come at me with facts or how about say you don't know.

Should it be right or wrong according to dictionary.reference.com to call you plain ignorant and or just dumb?

Hum... Facts you say.... Well, you are right. I have no study or personal proof that typing with a straight-jack is impossible, so I guess you got me. However, if you are talking about nephilim, I have seen no argument from you, only you think that they may be "methodically preparing the way for the anti-christ". So, how about you start with something other than baseless nonsense?
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:56:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I admit I might be drawing from strawman arguements.

But I petition you, how much proof will you accept versus understand?

If one is of an athiestic mind-set one would see any talks of religious manners (no matter how true it is) as absolute meaningless.

If one is of a religious mind-set one would see such talks as potential for an actual heated and explosive debate of religious challenges and questions pending someone's actual understanding of mythology, religious beliefs, and spiritual insight, with the inclusion of questioning how if reasonable concluding even alien abduction to be part of the final spiritual war Satan Versus Christ as talked of in Revelations.

If you are of non-religious minded I am not shocked at your words spoken.

If you are of religious minded, I beg to see your explanation of why then the churches have fallen asleep when it comes time for the Bridesgroom to be appearing and the 7 churches are unprepared with their oil lamps being out of oil and unprepared.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 9:04:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/21/2015 8:56:58 PM, waterscalming wrote:
I admit I might be drawing from strawman arguements.

But I petition you, how much proof will you accept versus understand?

If one is of an athiestic mind-set one would see any talks of religious manners (no matter how true it is) as absolute meaningless.

If one is of a religious mind-set one would see such talks as potential for an actual heated and explosive debate of religious challenges and questions pending someone's actual understanding of mythology, religious beliefs, and spiritual insight, with the inclusion of questioning how if reasonable concluding even alien abduction to be part of the final spiritual war Satan Versus Christ as talked of in Revelations.

If you are of non-religious minded I am not shocked at your words spoken.

If you are of religious minded, I beg to see your explanation of why then the churches have fallen asleep when it comes time for the Bridesgroom to be appearing and the 7 churches are unprepared with their oil lamps being out of oil and unprepared.

I see. So, if I were religious, talk of alien half/angle giant men would not only be sane, but a "heated and explosive debate".

OK then, I will hang along for the ride.
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 9:04:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The majority of my basis comes from this debate that no one has openly accepted yet.

(I can only assume it is because there is a lack of knowledge or understanding of what I posted.)

http://www.debate.org...
liltankjj
Posts: 430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 9:14:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/21/2015 9:04:42 PM, waterscalming wrote:
The majority of my basis comes from this debate that no one has openly accepted yet.

(I can only assume it is because there is a lack of knowledge or understanding of what I posted.)

http://www.debate.org...

So for the sake of argument, can we first and foremost define terms here?
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/21/2015 9:14:17 PM, liltankjj wrote:
At 12/21/2015 9:04:42 PM, waterscalming wrote:
The majority of my basis comes from this debate that no one has openly accepted yet.

(I can only assume it is because there is a lack of knowledge or understanding of what I posted.)

http://www.debate.org...

So for the sake of argument, can we first and foremost define terms here?

Simple:

Nephilim (also known as fallen angels)

Giants (off-spring or children of Nephilim)

Aliens (Nephilim, or Nephilim spiritual entities)

Any questions?
bulproof
Posts: 25,260
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 4:19:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/21/2015 9:04:36 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/21/2015 8:56:58 PM, waterscalming wrote:
I admit I might be drawing from strawman arguements.

But I petition you, how much proof will you accept versus understand?

If one is of an athiestic mind-set one would see any talks of religious manners (no matter how true it is) as absolute meaningless.

If one is of a religious mind-set one would see such talks as potential for an actual heated and explosive debate of religious challenges and questions pending someone's actual understanding of mythology, religious beliefs, and spiritual insight, with the inclusion of questioning how if reasonable concluding even alien abduction to be part of the final spiritual war Satan Versus Christ as talked of in Revelations.

If you are of non-religious minded I am not shocked at your words spoken.

If you are of religious minded, I beg to see your explanation of why then the churches have fallen asleep when it comes time for the Bridesgroom to be appearing and the 7 churches are unprepared with their oil lamps being out of oil and unprepared.

I see. So, if I were religious, talk of alien half/angle giant men would not only be sane, but a "heated and explosive debate".

OK then, I will hang along for the ride.
You knocked him out with the first punch TB.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 6:00:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/21/2015 9:04:42 PM, waterscalming wrote:
The majority of my basis comes from this debate that no one has openly accepted yet.

(I can only assume it is because there is a lack of knowledge or understanding of what I posted.)

http://www.debate.org...

Or because it looks tedious and pointless...
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 6:13:27 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/21/2015 8:07:02 PM, waterscalming wrote:
I have a theory that the Nephilim are active today, and are pursuing the unbelievers (even the believers who are weak and newly borne) to seek after evil understand and evil desires of social acceptance as a way t prepare for the anti-christ to show up and appear, just as John the Baptist prepared the way for JESUS CHRIST, the Nephilim are slowly and methodically preparing the way for the anti-christ.

Would anyone else dare to dig-in on this?

Consider these simple things:

1, religions world-wide all claim acknowledgement of mystical (angelic) beings with great powers and abilities that would spawn with man-kind and other creatures. '

2. Drawings of historical documents either confused and distorted, or actually telling the truth about the size of the humans next to each other.

3. More than one episode of pyramids found, (perhaps only one well known at least).

4. Actual discovery of numerous giants burial sites, and massive amounts of claims through old papers (some false, some true however).

5. From knowledge of the small population in giant (8 feet individuals) one, currently assumed to be from some type of tumor causing the growth. Great strength was capable.

I don't know everything... but just consider the reasoning behind the statements, and understand even old testatment (obviously contested portions) discussed even scolding these beings.

Is there truth hidden or not desired to be explained and discussed?

Explain to me, how the alien encounters are not the nephilim then.

Nephilim, as defined by the Bible, are the offspring produced from the union of the "Sons of God" and human women and were wiped out by the flood. So, you would need to establish that:
1. "Sons of God" are aliens.
2. Aliens exist.
3. Aliens are gettin' it on with human women.
4. A union between aliens and humans produces offspring.

Good luck!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 5:47:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
So, since you don't think Nephilim are real (or fallen angels) explain what the purpose was for the egyptian paintings, and that of their mystical drawings if not the clue that they were angels?

Or did someone forget I already posted on this and just being ignorant and failed to produce an adequate response to my previous statements?

Angels don't drown, humankind does drown..
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 5:53:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/21/2015 8:07:02 PM, waterscalming wrote:
I have a theory that the Nephilim are active today, and are pursuing the unbelievers (even the believers who are weak and newly borne) to seek after evil understand and evil desires of social acceptance as a way t prepare for the anti-christ to show up and appear, just as John the Baptist prepared the way for JESUS CHRIST, the Nephilim are slowly and methodically preparing the way for the anti-christ.

Would anyone else dare to dig-in on this?

Sure. Nephilim are mythical/fictional characters. They don't exist.

Consider these simple things:

1, religions world-wide all claim acknowledgement of mystical (angelic) beings with great powers and abilities that would spawn with man-kind and other creatures. '

Yeah, and? Religions "world wide" claim lots of things. Doesn't make them true.

2. Drawings of historical documents either confused and distorted, or actually telling the truth about the size of the humans next to each other.

So... drawings of historical documents that depict humans next to each other are either wrong or right. Yes, that covers your bases.

3. More than one episode of pyramids found, (perhaps only one well known at least).

Huh?

4. Actual discovery of numerous giants burial sites, and massive amounts of claims through old papers (some false, some true however).

No. None true. Such discovers are hoaxes or known jokes/fabrications.

5. From knowledge of the small population in giant (8 feet individuals) one, currently assumed to be from some type of tumor causing the growth. Great strength was capable.

Yes, gigantism and other similar conditions are known medical disorders.

I don't know everything... but just consider the reasoning behind the statements, and understand even old testatment (obviously contested portions) discussed even scolding these beings.

Is there truth hidden or not desired to be explained and discussed?

In what you said? no> There is no truth. You haven't presented a theory. You've presented a series of rambling statements with no connection among them, some of which aren't even coherent sentences.

Explain to me, how the alien encounters are not the nephilim then.

Oh, easy: there aren't any alien encounters.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 6:19:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 5:47:23 PM, waterscalming wrote:
So, since you don't think Nephilim are real (or fallen angels) explain what the purpose was for the egyptian paintings, and that of their mystical drawings if not the clue that they were angels?

No. It is your claim and your burden to support.

Or did someone forget I already posted on this and just being ignorant and failed to produce an adequate response to my previous statements?

You have provided nothing other than speculation.

Angels don't drown, humankind does drown..

What evidence do you have for the scuba ability of angels (sans scuba gear)? Additionally, the Bible states everything not on the ark died, and that would include Nephilim.

p.s. Russel Crowe's movie "Noah" was not Biblically accurate - there were no stowaways mentioned in the Bible. ;-)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 6:47:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 5:53:20 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 12/21/2015 8:07:02 PM, waterscalming wrote:
I have a theory that the Nephilim are active today, and are pursuing the unbelievers (even the believers who are weak and newly borne) to seek after evil understand and evil desires of social acceptance as a way t prepare for the anti-christ to show up and appear, just as John the Baptist prepared the way for JESUS CHRIST, the Nephilim are slowly and methodically preparing the way for the anti-christ.

Would anyone else dare to dig-in on this?

Sure. Nephilim are mythical/fictional characters. They don't exist.

https://answersingenesis.org...

The word and definition as I stated before is subjective to one's faith and understanding.

Consider these simple things:

1, religions world-wide all claim acknowledgement of mystical (angelic) beings with great powers and abilities that would spawn with man-kind and other creatures. '

Yeah, and? Religions "world wide" claim lots of things. Doesn't make them true.

Why would so many false faiths all speak of some angelic or great being if it was all lies. This presents ignorance and stubberness of humankind in its greatest form. (Athiests are formed from the lack of accepting any views of this concept.)

2. Drawings of historical documents either confused and distorted, or actually telling the truth about the size of the humans next to each other.

So... drawings of historical documents that depict humans next to each other are either wrong or right. Yes, that covers your bases.

If the drawings are drawn to size, this depicts verbatim the concepts of giants acknowledged in Egypt, this is the basis of my understanding. Tell me one reason why this would be a false understanding using your Egyptian scholarly experience background references of course.

3. More than one episode of pyramids found, (perhaps only one well known at least).

Huh?

http://tomiejones.blogspot.qa...
https://www.youtube.com...
http://earth4all.net...

Just a coincidence right?

4. Actual discovery of numerous giants burial sites, and massive amounts of claims through old papers (some false, some true however).

No. None true. Such discovers are hoaxes or known jokes/fabrications.

https://www.facebook.com...

5. From knowledge of the small population in giant (8 feet individuals) one, currently assumed to be from some type of tumor causing the growth. Great strength was capable.

Yes, gigantism and other similar conditions are known medical disorders.

So the probability of legends of giants trying to take over indian tribes from indian tribes and then finding a cave with multiple giant sized humans around an indian mound is irrelevant?

I don't know everything... but just consider the reasoning behind the statements, and understand even old testatment (obviously contested portions) discussed even scolding these beings.

Is there truth hidden or not desired to be explained and discussed?

In what you said? no> There is no truth. You haven't presented a theory. You've presented a series of rambling statements with no connection among them, some of which aren't even coherent sentences.

I am not one who easily connects thoughts together. I never have been, as my mind is a wandering interest of sorts that link possibilities and expect automatically that everyone can see the connection how I see. (I know it is pointless to state the obvious, but this is how I actually think.)


Explain to me, how the alien encounters are not the nephilim then.

Oh, easy: there aren't any alien encounters.

There wouldn't be made-up fictional claims from individuals who make random claims and people willing to stick-up for such claims if it was completely false.
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 7:06:13 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 6:19:33 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/22/2015 5:47:23 PM, waterscalming wrote:
So, since you don't think Nephilim are real (or fallen angels) explain what the purpose was for the egyptian paintings, and that of their mystical drawings if not the clue that they were angels?

No. It is your claim and your burden to support.

The evidence points itself to the origination of the drawings. The drawings mankind are too ignorant and stubborn to understand and accept.

There's no reason why they would draw non-realistic, non-life-size pictures. They had no need, it was to their people they were drawing these for, not someone else.

Or did someone forget I already posted on this and just being ignorant and failed to produce an adequate response to my previous statements?

You have provided nothing other than speculation.

A speculation based upon what can only be from simple common sense of that time-and age. One cannot instantly assume Egyptians had a reason, let alone an understanding why to draw unrealistic life-size humans except for the fact that they existed. Like someone drawing the description of a giraffe and everything thinking that it was a horse with an over emphasis of the neck.

Angels don't drown, humankind does drown..

What evidence do you have for the scuba ability of angels (sans scuba gear)? Additionally, the Bible states everything not on the ark died, and that would include Nephilim.

p.s. Russel Crowe's movie "Noah" was not Biblically accurate - there were no stowaways mentioned in the Bible. ;-)

If angels were of the flesh I would agree they would drown, but this is not the case.

How difficult would it be for them to be locked away after the spread of their sins?

Let alone, after they were locked-up, more and more angels at seperate times decided to disobey as well the divine commands? Is this a speculation you probably say? Yes, but again... I question if you even believe such existence of such to begin with such any comments provided.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 7:17:21 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 6:47:42 PM, waterscalming wrote:
At 12/22/2015 5:53:20 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 12/21/2015 8:07:02 PM, waterscalming wrote:
I have a theory that the Nephilim are active today, and are pursuing the unbelievers (even the believers who are weak and newly borne) to seek after evil understand and evil desires of social acceptance as a way t prepare for the anti-christ to show up and appear, just as John the Baptist prepared the way for JESUS CHRIST, the Nephilim are slowly and methodically preparing the way for the anti-christ.

Would anyone else dare to dig-in on this?

Sure. Nephilim are mythical/fictional characters. They don't exist.

https://answersingenesis.org...

The word and definition as I stated before is subjective to one's faith and understanding.

And you asked me for my understanding. My understanding is that they don't exist.

Consider these simple things:

1, religions world-wide all claim acknowledgement of mystical (angelic) beings with great powers and abilities that would spawn with man-kind and other creatures. '

Yeah, and? Religions "world wide" claim lots of things. Doesn't make them true.

Why would so many false faiths all speak of some angelic or great being if it was all lies. This presents ignorance and stubberness of humankind in its greatest form. (Athiests are formed from the lack of accepting any views of this concept.)

All those false faiths also say Christianity is wrong. Why would they say that if it was all lies?

2. Drawings of historical documents either confused and distorted, or actually telling the truth about the size of the humans next to each other.

So... drawings of historical documents that depict humans next to each other are either wrong or right. Yes, that covers your bases.

If the drawings are drawn to size, this depicts verbatim the concepts of giants acknowledged in Egypt, this is the basis of my understanding. Tell me one reason why this would be a false understanding using your Egyptian scholarly experience background references of course.

Egyptian art isn't supposed to be realistic. It's iconic and symbolic. The use of proportions and perspective in art really didn't become popular until the Renaissance. Prior to that it was seldom used and crudely implemented.

3. More than one episode of pyramids found, (perhaps only one well known at least).

Huh?

http://tomiejones.blogspot.qa...
https://www.youtube.com...
http://earth4all.net...

Just a coincidence right?

And what is this supposed to represent?

4. Actual discovery of numerous giants burial sites, and massive amounts of claims through old papers (some false, some true however).

No. None true. Such discovers are hoaxes or known jokes/fabrications.

https://www.facebook.com...

And a facebook page proves what?

5. From knowledge of the small population in giant (8 feet individuals) one, currently assumed to be from some type of tumor causing the growth. Great strength was capable.

Yes, gigantism and other similar conditions are known medical disorders.

So the probability of legends of giants trying to take over indian tribes from indian tribes and then finding a cave with multiple giant sized humans around an indian mound is irrelevant?

You mean the legend of Si-Te-Cah, the giants supposedly found at the Lovelock Cave? The ones where the skeletons are actually of normal people turned red by the elements and it was bones of mammoth and bears that were mistaken as giant humans, a mistake that was spun by local business owners to drum up tourism buiness? That one?

I don't know everything... but just consider the reasoning behind the statements, and understand even old testatment (obviously contested portions) discussed even scolding these beings.

Is there truth hidden or not desired to be explained and discussed?

In what you said? no> There is no truth. You haven't presented a theory. You've presented a series of rambling statements with no connection among them, some of which aren't even coherent sentences.

I am not one who easily connects thoughts together. I never have been, as my mind is a wandering interest of sorts that link possibilities and expect automatically that everyone can see the connection how I see. (I know it is pointless to state the obvious, but this is how I actually think.)

Ok. Well until you do, this is all gibberish.

Explain to me, how the alien encounters are not the nephilim then.

Oh, easy: there aren't any alien encounters.

There wouldn't be made-up fictional claims from individuals who make random claims and people willing to stick-up for such claims if it was completely false.

Yeah there would.
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 8:40:31 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
All those false faiths also say Christianity is wrong. Why would they say that if it was all lies?

Just as the Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the fact that all the different pagan beliefs had no truth behind there actually being a trinity? (Stories came from somewhere, someone, or something. The need for specifics can be bizarre in concept. But somewhere behind those lies the truth started somewhere.)


2. Drawings of historical documents either confused and distorted, or actually telling the truth about the size of the humans next to each other.

So... drawings of historical documents that depict humans next to each other are either wrong or right. Yes, that covers your bases.

If the drawings are drawn to size, this depicts verbatim the concepts of giants acknowledged in Egypt, this is the basis of my understanding. Tell me one reason why this would be a false understanding using your Egyptian scholarly experience background references of course.

Egyptian art isn't supposed to be realistic. It's iconic and symbolic. The use of proportions and perspective in art really didn't become popular until the Renaissance. Prior to that it was seldom used and crudely implemented.

Oh, and what basis of conclusion do you have on this, your own skeptical conclusion that says Egyptians made it important to be iconic and symbolic? Symbolic of what then and why would it be symbolic (since you opened that can of worms). And your mention of the Renaissance, was that for actual art, or part of a religious faith I forget did you forget as well? It would make no sense why the Egyptians would use it for iconic and symbolic on boats being used with giants, or giants pushing or holding a boat, or another human carried two big stones, while 7 carried one underneath with exertion. Your claims carry no weight, do you need me to research this pictures for evidence of my statements?

3. More than one episode of pyramids found, (perhaps only one well known at least).

Huh?

http://tomiejones.blogspot.qa...
https://www.youtube.com...
http://earth4all.net...

Just a coincidence right?

And what is this supposed to represent?

If there's more than one series of pyramids, then that means there's more locations of giants to have been located.

4. Actual discovery of numerous giants burial sites, and massive amounts of claims through old papers (some false, some true however).

No. None true. Such discovers are hoaxes or known jokes/fabrications.

https://www.facebook.com...

And a facebook page proves what?

Giantology page, states (although they admit some claims were fabricated) that there is evidence of giants.

5. From knowledge of the small population in giant (8 feet individuals) one, currently assumed to be from some type of tumor causing the growth. Great strength was capable.

Yes, gigantism and other similar conditions are known medical disorders.

So the probability of legends of giants trying to take over indian tribes from indian tribes and then finding a cave with multiple giant sized humans around an indian mound is irrelevant?

You mean the legend of Si-Te-Cah, the giants supposedly found at the Lovelock Cave? The ones where the skeletons are actually of normal people turned red by the elements and it was bones of mammoth and bears that were mistaken as giant humans, a mistake that was spun by local business owners to drum up tourism buiness? That one?

http://www.sott.net...

You mean this article that debunks your claim it was a hoax?

I don't know everything... but just consider the reasoning behind the statements, and understand even old testatment (obviously contested portions) discussed even scolding these beings.

Is there truth hidden or not desired to be explained and discussed?

In what you said? no> There is no truth. You haven't presented a theory. You've presented a series of rambling statements with no connection among them, some of which aren't even coherent sentences.

I am not one who easily connects thoughts together. I never have been, as my mind is a wandering interest of sorts that link possibilities and expect automatically that everyone can see the connection how I see. (I know it is pointless to state the obvious, but this is how I actually think.)

Ok. Well until you do, this is all gibberish.

http://www.spookhouse.net...

Does this link explain enough gibberish for you then? It ideally links all my crazy thoughts I was curious about and actually more.

Explain to me, how the alien encounters are not the nephilim then.

Oh, easy: there aren't any alien encounters.

There wouldn't be made-up fictional claims from individuals who make random claims and people willing to stick-up for such claims if it was completely false.

Yeah there would.

If you don't believe in spiritual forces, you would never understand the basis of life and what drives for evil. Which is the basis of what my statements are aiming at.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 8:53:43 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 7:06:13 PM, waterscalming wrote:
At 12/22/2015 6:19:33 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/22/2015 5:47:23 PM, waterscalming wrote:
So, since you don't think Nephilim are real (or fallen angels) explain what the purpose was for the egyptian paintings, and that of their mystical drawings if not the clue that they were angels?

No. It is your claim and your burden to support.

The evidence points itself to the origination of the drawings. The drawings mankind are too ignorant and stubborn to understand and accept.

There's no reason why they would draw non-realistic, non-life-size pictures.

In that case, I wonder what Picasso was painting?

http://www.themost10.com...

They had no need, it was to their people they were drawing these for, not someone else.

You assume they were talented and they were not taking artistic license.

Or did someone forget I already posted on this and just being ignorant and failed to produce an adequate response to my previous statements?

You have provided nothing other than speculation.

A speculation based upon what can only be from simple common sense of that time-and age. One cannot instantly assume Egyptians had a reason, let alone an understanding why to draw unrealistic life-size humans except for the fact that they existed. Like someone drawing the description of a giraffe and everything thinking that it was a horse with an over emphasis of the neck.

Speculation is not evidence.

Angels don't drown, humankind does drown..

What evidence do you have for the scuba ability of angels (sans scuba gear)? Additionally, the Bible states everything not on the ark died, and that would include Nephilim.

p.s. Russel Crowe's movie "Noah" was not Biblically accurate - there were no stowaways mentioned in the Bible. ;-)


If angels were of the flesh I would agree they would drown, but this is not the case.

How difficult would it be for them to be locked away after the spread of their sins?

Let alone, after they were locked-up, more and more angels at seperate times decided to disobey as well the divine commands? Is this a speculation you probably say? Yes, but again... I question if you even believe such existence of such to begin with such any comments provided.

Speculation is not evidence.

It is a fact that their are some unusual paintings/sculptures from antiquity. It is unknown if these were done by talented artists. It is unknown if these artists were trying to create a realistic depiction. I am sure there are other unknowns, but this is far enough to illustrate you have major assumptions associated with your conclusion.

If you can only sway those who already believe then your case is not that strong. I would suggest building your arguments on facts instead of beliefs.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 9:05:34 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 8:53:43 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/22/2015 7:06:13 PM, waterscalming wrote:
At 12/22/2015 6:19:33 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/22/2015 5:47:23 PM, waterscalming wrote:
So, since you don't think Nephilim are real (or fallen angels) explain what the purpose was for the egyptian paintings, and that of their mystical drawings if not the clue that they were angels?

No. It is your claim and your burden to support.

The evidence points itself to the origination of the drawings. The drawings mankind are too ignorant and stubborn to understand and accept.

There's no reason why they would draw non-realistic, non-life-size pictures.

In that case, I wonder what Picasso was painting?

http://www.themost10.com...

They had no need, it was to their people they were drawing these for, not someone else.

You assume they were talented and they were not taking artistic license.

Or did someone forget I already posted on this and just being ignorant and failed to produce an adequate response to my previous statements?

You have provided nothing other than speculation.

A speculation based upon what can only be from simple common sense of that time-and age. One cannot instantly assume Egyptians had a reason, let alone an understanding why to draw unrealistic life-size humans except for the fact that they existed. Like someone drawing the description of a giraffe and everything thinking that it was a horse with an over emphasis of the neck.

Speculation is not evidence.

Angels don't drown, humankind does drown..

What evidence do you have for the scuba ability of angels (sans scuba gear)? Additionally, the Bible states everything not on the ark died, and that would include Nephilim.

p.s. Russel Crowe's movie "Noah" was not Biblically accurate - there were no stowaways mentioned in the Bible. ;-)


If angels were of the flesh I would agree they would drown, but this is not the case.

How difficult would it be for them to be locked away after the spread of their sins?

Let alone, after they were locked-up, more and more angels at seperate times decided to disobey as well the divine commands? Is this a speculation you probably say? Yes, but again... I question if you even believe such existence of such to begin with such any comments provided.

Speculation is not evidence.

It is a fact that their are some unusual paintings/sculptures from antiquity. It is unknown if these were done by talented artists. It is unknown if these artists were trying to create a realistic depiction. I am sure there are other unknowns, but this is far enough to illustrate you have major assumptions associated with your conclusion.

If you can only sway those who already believe then your case is not that strong. I would suggest building your arguments on facts instead of beliefs.

If one is unable to illustrate with simple mere words, and claims of mystical abilities, mystical experiences, and mystical understandings from either a Christian, Psuedo-Christian, or Pagan belief to another human being.

Then me trying to draw in words the explanation of words, is beyond your simple-minded comprehension.

Wiccans/Pagans play tricks on the mind in the form of literal mental illusion to the lesser knowledgeable defenses (go ask a wiccan religious leader about this).

Me trying to prove the Nephilim are up to no good and trying to explain who the Nephilim are from the get go first would make me prove a higher-power that even scientists are sceptical with their evolutionary, psuedo-science scientific faith concepts.

Don't make me run around in circles for which you have no desire to understand and cause a ruckus for amusement to yourself, when really you want to scoff at anything and everything that has anything and everything of a mythical/magical/religious concept in nature.

Do you think I don't see through your words?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 9:15:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 9:05:34 PM, waterscalming wrote:
At 12/22/2015 8:53:43 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/22/2015 7:06:13 PM, waterscalming wrote:
At 12/22/2015 6:19:33 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/22/2015 5:47:23 PM, waterscalming wrote:
So, since you don't think Nephilim are real (or fallen angels) explain what the purpose was for the egyptian paintings, and that of their mystical drawings if not the clue that they were angels?

No. It is your claim and your burden to support.

The evidence points itself to the origination of the drawings. The drawings mankind are too ignorant and stubborn to understand and accept.

There's no reason why they would draw non-realistic, non-life-size pictures.

In that case, I wonder what Picasso was painting?

http://www.themost10.com...

They had no need, it was to their people they were drawing these for, not someone else.

You assume they were talented and they were not taking artistic license.

Or did someone forget I already posted on this and just being ignorant and failed to produce an adequate response to my previous statements?

You have provided nothing other than speculation.

A speculation based upon what can only be from simple common sense of that time-and age. One cannot instantly assume Egyptians had a reason, let alone an understanding why to draw unrealistic life-size humans except for the fact that they existed. Like someone drawing the description of a giraffe and everything thinking that it was a horse with an over emphasis of the neck.

Speculation is not evidence.

Angels don't drown, humankind does drown..

What evidence do you have for the scuba ability of angels (sans scuba gear)? Additionally, the Bible states everything not on the ark died, and that would include Nephilim.

p.s. Russel Crowe's movie "Noah" was not Biblically accurate - there were no stowaways mentioned in the Bible. ;-)


If angels were of the flesh I would agree they would drown, but this is not the case.

How difficult would it be for them to be locked away after the spread of their sins?

Let alone, after they were locked-up, more and more angels at seperate times decided to disobey as well the divine commands? Is this a speculation you probably say? Yes, but again... I question if you even believe such existence of such to begin with such any comments provided.

Speculation is not evidence.

It is a fact that their are some unusual paintings/sculptures from antiquity. It is unknown if these were done by talented artists. It is unknown if these artists were trying to create a realistic depiction. I am sure there are other unknowns, but this is far enough to illustrate you have major assumptions associated with your conclusion.

If you can only sway those who already believe then your case is not that strong. I would suggest building your arguments on facts instead of beliefs.

If one is unable to illustrate with simple mere words, and claims of mystical abilities, mystical experiences, and mystical understandings from either a Christian, Psuedo-Christian, or Pagan belief to another human being.

Then me trying to draw in words the explanation of words, is beyond your simple-minded comprehension.

Wiccans/Pagans play tricks on the mind in the form of literal mental illusion to the lesser knowledgeable defenses (go ask a wiccan religious leader about this).

Me trying to prove the Nephilim are up to no good and trying to explain who the Nephilim are from the get go first would make me prove a higher-power that even scientists are sceptical with their evolutionary, psuedo-science scientific faith concepts.

Don't make me run around in circles for which you have no desire to understand and cause a ruckus for amusement to yourself, when really you want to scoff at anything and everything that has anything and everything of a mythical/magical/religious concept in nature.

Do you think I don't see through your words?

This is a debate sight. I have provided valid refutation to your view. If you want agreement then you come to the wrong place, buddy.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 9:16:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 9:05:34 PM, waterscalming wrote:
At 12/22/2015 8:53:43 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/22/2015 7:06:13 PM, waterscalming wrote:
At 12/22/2015 6:19:33 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/22/2015 5:47:23 PM, waterscalming wrote:
So, since you don't think Nephilim are real (or fallen angels) explain what the purpose was for the egyptian paintings, and that of their mystical drawings if not the clue that they were angels?

No. It is your claim and your burden to support.

The evidence points itself to the origination of the drawings. The drawings mankind are too ignorant and stubborn to understand and accept.

There's no reason why they would draw non-realistic, non-life-size pictures.

In that case, I wonder what Picasso was painting?

http://www.themost10.com...

They had no need, it was to their people they were drawing these for, not someone else.

You assume they were talented and they were not taking artistic license.

Or did someone forget I already posted on this and just being ignorant and failed to produce an adequate response to my previous statements?

You have provided nothing other than speculation.

A speculation based upon what can only be from simple common sense of that time-and age. One cannot instantly assume Egyptians had a reason, let alone an understanding why to draw unrealistic life-size humans except for the fact that they existed. Like someone drawing the description of a giraffe and everything thinking that it was a horse with an over emphasis of the neck.

Speculation is not evidence.

Angels don't drown, humankind does drown..

What evidence do you have for the scuba ability of angels (sans scuba gear)? Additionally, the Bible states everything not on the ark died, and that would include Nephilim.

p.s. Russel Crowe's movie "Noah" was not Biblically accurate - there were no stowaways mentioned in the Bible. ;-)


If angels were of the flesh I would agree they would drown, but this is not the case.

How difficult would it be for them to be locked away after the spread of their sins?

Let alone, after they were locked-up, more and more angels at seperate times decided to disobey as well the divine commands? Is this a speculation you probably say? Yes, but again... I question if you even believe such existence of such to begin with such any comments provided.

Speculation is not evidence.

It is a fact that their are some unusual paintings/sculptures from antiquity. It is unknown if these were done by talented artists. It is unknown if these artists were trying to create a realistic depiction. I am sure there are other unknowns, but this is far enough to illustrate you have major assumptions associated with your conclusion.

If you can only sway those who already believe then your case is not that strong. I would suggest building your arguments on facts instead of beliefs.

If one is unable to illustrate with simple mere words, and claims of mystical abilities, mystical experiences, and mystical understandings from either a Christian, Psuedo-Christian, or Pagan belief to another human being.

Then me trying to draw in words the explanation of words, is beyond your simple-minded comprehension.

Wiccans/Pagans play tricks on the mind in the form of literal mental illusion to the lesser knowledgeable defenses (go ask a wiccan religious leader about this).

Me trying to prove the Nephilim are up to no good and trying to explain who the Nephilim are from the get go first would make me prove a higher-power that even scientists are sceptical with their evolutionary, psuedo-science scientific faith concepts.

Don't make me run around in circles for which you have no desire to understand and cause a ruckus for amusement to yourself, when really you want to scoff at anything and everything that has anything and everything of a mythical/magical/religious concept in nature.

Do you think I don't see through your words?

Ok, lets see you prove a higher powe.
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 9:43:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
If someone was to ask a Christian, "Prove to me your GOD exists" how do you think the average Christian would respond?

Simple:
"Go ask my pastor/minister he can tell you everything"

Does this build the person's faith? No.

Why do I present this statement?

This was and has been the basis effects I have seen from muslims (when I dig deeper into, who what where and why on their faith) and from many Christians I know and knew growing up and are living my age (around 30 years old).

You do not hear of churches that practice laying of hands for healing (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

You do not hear of churches that practice prophecy (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

You do not hear of churches that practice speaking of tongues (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

Do you catch the drift of the words I'm speaking?

Yet you ask me to prove GOD?

If GOD's churches truthfully existed in every city, every state, and every country's governmental structure you wouldn't see medical science the way it is seen today.

So instead you see churches who get the mass media attention, (the ones who practice holding and dancing with venomous snakes, and drinking of toxin poison practiced openly until someone gets bit and dies in the news media gobbling up the drama that unfolded with the outcry)

Churches to denounce such actions, stop the speaking in tongues, laying of hands, and prophetic speaking as a result to distance themselves from such snake handling churches.

GOD isn't missing, it is our hearts, souls, and desires that are missing from HIM.

There are a few true and legitimate churches like this ministry called flames of fire who even have video proclaiming such healing of sickness:

https://flames-of-fire.org...

And written testimonials

https://flames-of-fire.org...

but such things still do not interest that of human-kind's heart unless it is to be filled with selfish desires of evidence and proof for one's own selfish glory and gain.

So tell me I am lying about such things.

Go tell me how I have missed the mark of explaining how GOD exists.

And I shall tell you, "Seek JESUS CHRIST truthfully in your spirit asking the HOLY SPIRIT to direct and guide you to hear HIS VOICE and he shall come to you," But if you are not persistent and sincere you will only be wasting your time like you are wasting mine asking someone to prove to you something you do not acknowledge to exist and have a grudge, anger, or personal situation that justifies your anger over such an acceptance of this Diety I call, "My Lord and Savior."

I have yet to run across someone who believed in GOD, but now does not due to some personal reasoning or judgemental doubt of a JUST AND RIGHTEOUS JUDGE being GOD ALMIGHTY.

Everyone is different, everyone has their own bone they want to pick, you are not the first and you will not be last I will encounter I am sure.

Just know this...

If you want me to prove GOD exists?

Then I need you with the most sincere understanding and desire to say outloud,

"LORD JESUS CHRIST, I do not know you! I am angry, bitter, upset, (or however you truly feel) help me to know you and understand you are here for me. Please show me a sign, not out of vanity but out of sincerity of my Heart that I have turned away from listening to you."

Keep saying this for a month to a year straight.

And then come back to me.

If you do not mean with sincerity the words I challenge you to say....

Then you have already proven your lack of desire for proving GOD exists or does not exist as a meaningful challenge.
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 9:51:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 9:43:17 PM, waterscalming wrote:
If someone was to ask a Christian, "Prove to me your GOD exists" how do you think the average Christian would respond?

Simple:
"Go ask my pastor/minister he can tell you everything"

Does this build the person's faith? No.

Why do I present this statement?

This was and has been the basis effects I have seen from muslims (when I dig deeper into, who what where and why on their faith) and from many Christians I know and knew growing up and are living my age (around 30 years old).

You do not hear of churches that practice laying of hands for healing (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

You do not hear of churches that practice prophecy (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

You do not hear of churches that practice speaking of tongues (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

Do you catch the drift of the words I'm speaking?

Yet you ask me to prove GOD?

If GOD's churches truthfully existed in every city, every state, and every country's governmental structure you wouldn't see medical science the way it is seen today.

So instead you see churches who get the mass media attention, (the ones who practice holding and dancing with venomous snakes, and drinking of toxin poison practiced openly until someone gets bit and dies in the news media gobbling up the drama that unfolded with the outcry)

Churches to denounce such actions, stop the speaking in tongues, laying of hands, and prophetic speaking as a result to distance themselves from such snake handling churches.

GOD isn't missing, it is our hearts, souls, and desires that are missing from HIM.

There are a few true and legitimate churches like this ministry called flames of fire who even have video proclaiming such healing of sickness:

https://flames-of-fire.org...

And written testimonials

https://flames-of-fire.org...

but such things still do not interest that of human-kind's heart unless it is to be filled with selfish desires of evidence and proof for one's own selfish glory and gain.

So tell me I am lying about such things.

Go tell me how I have missed the mark of explaining how GOD exists.

And I shall tell you, "Seek JESUS CHRIST truthfully in your spirit asking the HOLY SPIRIT to direct and guide you to hear HIS VOICE and he shall come to you," But if you are not persistent and sincere you will only be wasting your time like you are wasting mine asking someone to prove to you something you do not acknowledge to exist and have a grudge, anger, or personal situation that justifies your anger over such an acceptance of this Diety I call, "My Lord and Savior."

I have yet to run across someone who believed in GOD, but now does not due to some personal reasoning or judgemental doubt of a JUST AND RIGHTEOUS JUDGE being GOD ALMIGHTY.

Everyone is different, everyone has their own bone they want to pick, you are not the first and you will not be last I will encounter I am sure.

Just know this...

If you want me to prove GOD exists?

Then I need you with the most sincere understanding and desire to say outloud,

"LORD JESUS CHRIST, I do not know you! I am angry, bitter, upset, (or however you truly feel) help me to know you and understand you are here for me. Please show me a sign, not out of vanity but out of sincerity of my Heart that I have turned away from listening to you."

Keep saying this for a month to a year straight.

And then come back to me.

If you do not mean with sincerity the words I challenge you to say....

Then you have already proven your lack of desire for proving GOD exists or does not exist as a meaningful challenge.
So i see you have no proof.
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 9:54:21 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 9:51:04 PM, janesix wrote:
At 12/22/2015 9:43:17 PM, waterscalming wrote:
If someone was to ask a Christian, "Prove to me your GOD exists" how do you think the average Christian would respond?

Simple:
"Go ask my pastor/minister he can tell you everything"

Does this build the person's faith? No.

Why do I present this statement?

This was and has been the basis effects I have seen from muslims (when I dig deeper into, who what where and why on their faith) and from many Christians I know and knew growing up and are living my age (around 30 years old).

You do not hear of churches that practice laying of hands for healing (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

You do not hear of churches that practice prophecy (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

You do not hear of churches that practice speaking of tongues (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

Do you catch the drift of the words I'm speaking?

Yet you ask me to prove GOD?

If GOD's churches truthfully existed in every city, every state, and every country's governmental structure you wouldn't see medical science the way it is seen today.

So instead you see churches who get the mass media attention, (the ones who practice holding and dancing with venomous snakes, and drinking of toxin poison practiced openly until someone gets bit and dies in the news media gobbling up the drama that unfolded with the outcry)

Churches to denounce such actions, stop the speaking in tongues, laying of hands, and prophetic speaking as a result to distance themselves from such snake handling churches.

GOD isn't missing, it is our hearts, souls, and desires that are missing from HIM.

There are a few true and legitimate churches like this ministry called flames of fire who even have video proclaiming such healing of sickness:

https://flames-of-fire.org...

And written testimonials

https://flames-of-fire.org...

but such things still do not interest that of human-kind's heart unless it is to be filled with selfish desires of evidence and proof for one's own selfish glory and gain.

So tell me I am lying about such things.

Go tell me how I have missed the mark of explaining how GOD exists.

And I shall tell you, "Seek JESUS CHRIST truthfully in your spirit asking the HOLY SPIRIT to direct and guide you to hear HIS VOICE and he shall come to you," But if you are not persistent and sincere you will only be wasting your time like you are wasting mine asking someone to prove to you something you do not acknowledge to exist and have a grudge, anger, or personal situation that justifies your anger over such an acceptance of this Diety I call, "My Lord and Savior."

I have yet to run across someone who believed in GOD, but now does not due to some personal reasoning or judgemental doubt of a JUST AND RIGHTEOUS JUDGE being GOD ALMIGHTY.

Everyone is different, everyone has their own bone they want to pick, you are not the first and you will not be last I will encounter I am sure.

Just know this...

If you want me to prove GOD exists?

Then I need you with the most sincere understanding and desire to say outloud,

"LORD JESUS CHRIST, I do not know you! I am angry, bitter, upset, (or however you truly feel) help me to know you and understand you are here for me. Please show me a sign, not out of vanity but out of sincerity of my Heart that I have turned away from listening to you."

Keep saying this for a month to a year straight.

And then come back to me.

If you do not mean with sincerity the words I challenge you to say....

Then you have already proven your lack of desire for proving GOD exists or does not exist as a meaningful challenge.
So i see you have no proof.
Your own cold and blocked off heart provides the proof I am speaking.

You are so impatient for instant gratification, that you like a helpless child would rather burn your hand than wait to be told by an adult how to do something and acknowledge how to cook something nice.
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 10:00:09 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 9:54:21 PM, waterscalming wrote:
At 12/22/2015 9:51:04 PM, janesix wrote:
At 12/22/2015 9:43:17 PM, waterscalming wrote:
If someone was to ask a Christian, "Prove to me your GOD exists" how do you think the average Christian would respond?

Simple:
"Go ask my pastor/minister he can tell you everything"

Does this build the person's faith? No.

Why do I present this statement?

This was and has been the basis effects I have seen from muslims (when I dig deeper into, who what where and why on their faith) and from many Christians I know and knew growing up and are living my age (around 30 years old).

You do not hear of churches that practice laying of hands for healing (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

You do not hear of churches that practice prophecy (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

You do not hear of churches that practice speaking of tongues (considered my opinion taboo or questionable in most churches).

Do you catch the drift of the words I'm speaking?

Yet you ask me to prove GOD?

If GOD's churches truthfully existed in every city, every state, and every country's governmental structure you wouldn't see medical science the way it is seen today.

So instead you see churches who get the mass media attention, (the ones who practice holding and dancing with venomous snakes, and drinking of toxin poison practiced openly until someone gets bit and dies in the news media gobbling up the drama that unfolded with the outcry)

Churches to denounce such actions, stop the speaking in tongues, laying of hands, and prophetic speaking as a result to distance themselves from such snake handling churches.

GOD isn't missing, it is our hearts, souls, and desires that are missing from HIM.

There are a few true and legitimate churches like this ministry called flames of fire who even have video proclaiming such healing of sickness:

https://flames-of-fire.org...

And written testimonials

https://flames-of-fire.org...

but such things still do not interest that of human-kind's heart unless it is to be filled with selfish desires of evidence and proof for one's own selfish glory and gain.

So tell me I am lying about such things.

Go tell me how I have missed the mark of explaining how GOD exists.

And I shall tell you, "Seek JESUS CHRIST truthfully in your spirit asking the HOLY SPIRIT to direct and guide you to hear HIS VOICE and he shall come to you," But if you are not persistent and sincere you will only be wasting your time like you are wasting mine asking someone to prove to you something you do not acknowledge to exist and have a grudge, anger, or personal situation that justifies your anger over such an acceptance of this Diety I call, "My Lord and Savior."

I have yet to run across someone who believed in GOD, but now does not due to some personal reasoning or judgemental doubt of a JUST AND RIGHTEOUS JUDGE being GOD ALMIGHTY.

Everyone is different, everyone has their own bone they want to pick, you are not the first and you will not be last I will encounter I am sure.

Just know this...

If you want me to prove GOD exists?

Then I need you with the most sincere understanding and desire to say outloud,

"LORD JESUS CHRIST, I do not know you! I am angry, bitter, upset, (or however you truly feel) help me to know you and understand you are here for me. Please show me a sign, not out of vanity but out of sincerity of my Heart that I have turned away from listening to you."

Keep saying this for a month to a year straight.

And then come back to me.

If you do not mean with sincerity the words I challenge you to say....

Then you have already proven your lack of desire for proving GOD exists or does not exist as a meaningful challenge.
So i see you have no proof.
Your own cold and blocked off heart provides the proof I am speaking.

You are so impatient for instant gratification, that you like a helpless child would rather burn your hand than wait to be told by an adult how to do something and acknowledge how to cook something nice.
All you did was ramble on about snake handlers. How is that proof? I suspect you only have blind faith. I have personal proof, i am only interested in real evidence.
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 10:09:49 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Your own cold and blocked off heart provides the proof I am speaking.

You are so impatient for instant gratification, that you like a helpless child would rather burn your hand than wait to be told by an adult how to do something and acknowledge how to cook something nice.
All you did was ramble on about snake handlers. How is that proof? I suspect you only have blind faith. I have personal proof, i am only interested in real evidence.

You do not know the GOD I serve then.

For my proof is in the day to day grace and forgiveness and underved merit of favor he has bestowed upon me and my family.

You in your lack of acknowledgement or understanding would compare your evidence of personal proof to that of how do I get a demon to become alive and make this rock move from saying a few words to offering a few ritualistic offering of sacrifices.

Providing a demonic influence or ability no matter one's concept of good or bad for that demon, doesn't prove your faith is legitimate.

It only provides a claim that when push comes to shove would prohibit, limit and question even the initial request of remarks I challenged you to say and perform.

Isaiah, challenged the Baal priests... Old Testament, want to guess what happened?

Baal never responded because GOD shut-up their faith's demon from interacting upon the altar.

Tell me, which pagan faith do you practice that make you so cold hearted so as not even speak the words I say to prove my GOD to you personally?

Are you that afraid of the words I told you to speak that the demons inside you have forbidden you from such a practice?

I have heard of spirits acting out once they are in the same temple of JESUS CHRIST as the person's owner of that soul.

Are your spirits so afraid the same will happen to them as well?
waterscalming
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 10:17:02 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I must sleep now...

But know, I will be waiting for a response to better know what diety has entered your soul that you are afraid to speak the words I have spoken for you to say.