What made you so hateful

uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 1:53:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/22/2015 1:44:52 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Why are you such a whiney, hateful bastard?

I saw you spread hatred towards Islam everywhere on this forum as well, don't you?
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 2:03:05 AM
At 12/22/2015 1:53:53 AM, uncung wrote:

I saw you spread hatred towards Islam everywhere on this forum as well, don't you?

I don't hate individual Muslims. The religion itself? Disgusting. Women have no right to withhold sex from their husbands, nonmuslims are dogs and infidels, raping nonmuslim women is okay, the punishments for leaving the faith, homosexuality, and adultery are death. They sacrifice live animals on the Hajj. Can I hate Satanism, child molestation, and greed or does that make me a bad person? Is hating a barbaric ideology a bad thing?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 8:41:10 AM
At 12/22/2015 2:03:05 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

I don't hate individual Muslims. The religion itself? Disgusting. Women have no right to withhold sex from their husbands, nonmuslims are dogs and infidels, raping nonmuslim women is okay, the punishments for leaving the faith, homosexuality, and adultery are death. They sacrifice live animals on the Hajj. Can I hate Satanism, child molestation, and greed or does that make me a bad person? Is hating a barbaric ideology a bad thing?

what do you mean women have no right in islam regarding to the sex?
non muslims are dogs? who said so? non muslims are not dogs rather they are worse than dogs, since dogs will not be tortured in hell, the non muslims will.
raping is not ok in islam at all.
the punishment for leaving the faith is advocated also in Torah not prevailed only in Islam, and it is not a bad law. as well as the punishment for homosexuality and adultery. abrahimic religions belong to the strict laws toward them.
animals are sacrificed for food purpose. Don't we consume animals (meats) everyday?
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 4:40:39 AM
At 12/22/2015 8:41:10 AM, uncung wrote:

non muslims are dogs? who said so? non muslims are not dogs rather they are worse than dogs, since dogs will not be tortured in hell, the non muslims will.
the punishment for leaving the faith is advocated also in Torah not prevailed only in Islam, and it is not a bad law. as well as the punishment for homosexuality and adultery. abrahimic religions belong to the strict laws toward them.
animals are sacrificed for food purpose. Don't we consume animals (meats) everyday?

He may not be right about some of his assertions, but this one sure is:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 9:29:20 AM

It must be awful for you to dislike yourself so much!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 1:23:11 PM
At 12/22/2015 8:41:10 AM, uncung wrote:

Fair enough, and that belief explains why you guys have no problem indiscriminately killing people, like on 9/11 or in Paris.

Well, you got something right.

Why is that a good law? What purpose does it serve?

Yeah, we need them for survival, so it's a necessary evil.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 1:33:03 PM
Fair enough, and that belief explains why you guys have no problem indiscriminately killing people, like on 9/11 or in Paris.

- Killing people is not always the bad thing just like you justify the killing of Osama bin Laden, Taliban and ISIS.
- Some the divine laws has not belong to the reasonable explanation, or not all religious laws has explanation.
- You must be a vegan.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 1:38:02 PM
At 12/23/2015 1:33:03 PM, uncung wrote:

- Killing people is not always the bad thing just like you justify the killing of Osama bin Laden, Taliban and ISIS.

I don't justify that. I think killing them is wrong, though your statement showing me how Muslims view non muslims has made me reconsider that for a moment. I don't support my government attacking Muslims, my friend.

- Some the divine laws has not belong to the reasonable explanation, or not all religious laws has explanation.

I'm aware of that. Very little about religion is reasonable.

- You must be a vegan.

No, a vegan would consider meat eating to be an uneccesary evil, I called it a necessary evil. I eat meat, I even eat pork. You don't know what you're missing with the Bacon.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 1:50:32 PM
I don't justify that. I think killing them is wrong, though your statement showing me how Muslims view non muslims has made me reconsider that for a moment. I don't support my government attacking Muslims, my friend.

- You must be a vegan.

No, a vegan would consider meat eating to be an uneccesary evil, I called it a necessary evil. I eat meat, I even eat pork. You don't know what you're missing with the Bacon.

- Many people support the killing of Muslims. They rejoice every time Russia drop bomb to them. So don't blame them when they also kill back non Muslims, in another word Muslims do revenge.
- if only you consider eating animals/meats is evil. you are definitely a bloody carnivora.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:01:47 PM
At 12/23/2015 1:50:32 PM, uncung wrote:

- You must be a vegan.

- Many people support the killing of Muslims. They rejoice every time Russia drop bomb to them. So don't blame them when they also kill back non Muslims, in another word Muslims do revenge.
- if only you consider eating animals/meats is evil. you are definitely a bloody carnivora.
I don't know whether you've noticed but ISIS et al kill muslims.
Dumb as sh*t ain't they? As are there supporters.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:02:27 PM
At 12/23/2015 1:50:32 PM, uncung wrote:

- You must be a vegan.

I understand this, but honestly I don't support doing it, and these attacks would obviously stop if Muslims would be smart enough to avoid attacking superpowers. It's as easy as stop attacking and the other side will stop attacking, and it's smart for either side to stop, but particularly stupid when the weaker losing side keeps stubbornly refusing to back off.

This sentence is incomprehensible, I'm not sure what your sentence is meant to say, but I'm definitely a carnivore as are all real men
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:06:24 PM
I don't know whether you've noticed but ISIS et al kill muslims.
Dumb as sh*t ain't they? As are there supporters.

ISIS kill infidels and their helpers.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:09:57 PM
I understand this, but honestly I don't support doing it, and these attacks would obviously stop if Muslims would be smart enough to avoid attacking superpowers. It's as easy as stop attacking and the other side will stop attacking, and it's smart for either side to stop, but particularly stupid when the weaker losing side keeps stubbornly refusing to back off.

This sentence is incomprehensible, I'm not sure what your sentence is meant to say, but I'm definitely a carnivore as are all real men

When Muslims do revenge you begin to beg them to stop attacking the superpowers?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:43:55 PM
At 12/23/2015 2:09:57 PM, uncung wrote:

When Muslims do revenge you begin to beg them to stop attacking the superpowers?

It's not really about that. I mean they clearly can't win any confrontations, it's not very intelligent to attack people you stand no chance of defeating. America could care less if you stop attacking or not. We clearly have the ability to kill more of yours than you do of ours. It's kinda fvcked up that you guys wouldn't back down, so your women and children don't get caught in the crosshairs.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:45:27 PM
The fact that you'd see that as begging is pathetic, it's an act of mercy on your people. When a superior for grants you an act of mercy, it may be smart to accept it.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:49:46 PM
It's not really about that. I mean they clearly can't win any confrontations, it's not very intelligent to attack people you stand no chance of defeating. America could care less if you stop attacking or not. We clearly have the ability to kill more of yours than you do of ours. It's kinda fvcked up that you guys wouldn't back down, so your women and children don't get caught in the crosshairs.

Muslims Jihadist will not stop fight with your people till they win or die. Death is the gate to paradise as per them. it is not a problem at all they get killed in the warfare, they love death just like you love the life.
Allah controls your ability to kill muslims, so you cannot hurt them except what Allah allow.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:54:37 PM
At 12/23/2015 2:45:27 PM, Wylted wrote:
The fact that you'd see that as begging is pathetic, it's an act of mercy on your people. When a superior for grants you an act of mercy, it may be smart to accept it.

No matter you act of mercy or not still Muslims jihadist will kill your people. So better you kill them first. Don't let them deliver your people to the hell first.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:54:51 PM
At 12/23/2015 2:49:46 PM, uncung wrote:

Muslims Jihadist will not stop fight with your people till they win or die. Death is the gate to paradise as per them. it is not a problem at all they get killed in the warfare, they love death just like you love the life.

They can't be that stupid can they? Winning is not even an option, and nothing exists after death.

Allah controls your ability to kill muslims, so you cannot hurt them except what Allah allow.

That's nonsense, lol. I'm starting to realize the dangers of this obviously silly superstitious belief systems.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:55:43 PM
At 12/23/2015 2:54:37 PM, uncung wrote:
At 12/23/2015 2:45:27 PM, Wylted wrote:

No matter you act of mercy or not still Muslims jihadist will kill your people. So better you kill them first. Don't let them deliver your people to the hell first.

Thanks for letting me know
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:03:45 PM
At 12/23/2015 2:54:51 PM, Wylted wrote:

They can't be that stupid can they? Winning is not even an option, and nothing exists after death.

That's nonsense, lol. I'm starting to realize the dangers of this obviously silly superstitious belief systems.

Take a look what goes on in Afghanistan and Iraq currently. how many dollar and your people you sacrifice already?
Do the jihadist in Afghanistan for instance are get defeated so far? Oppositely, they seize some regions in the recent days. I don't say the taliban or mujahidin are winning, rather, you can not defeat them either.
Winning is their target, even thought they pay it via death.
Do you think Allah doesn't allow the war in this world? What about the tons of biblical prophecies? aren't they predestined far before we came to exist?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:11:06 PM
At 12/23/2015 3:03:45 PM, uncung wrote:

Take a look what goes on in Afghanistan and Iraq currently. how many dollar and your people you sacrifice already?
Do the jihadist in Afghanistan for instance are get defeated so far? Oppositely, they seize some regions in the recent days. I don't say the taliban or mujahidin are winning, rather, you can not defeat them either.
Do you think Allah doesn't allow the war in this world? What about the tons of biblical prophecies? aren't they predestined far before we came to exist?

The current goal seems to be merely containment. Which looks to be working. I think Allah is a fictional creature and a relic of the past, best reserved for medieval Knights.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:22:41 PM
At 12/23/2015 3:11:06 PM, Wylted wrote:

The current goal seems to be merely containment. Which looks to be working. I think Allah is a fictional creature and a relic of the past, best reserved for medieval Knights.

The truth and the true people need a massive enemy such superpower nations.
The on going war in ME is an endless conflict. Moreover, the influence spread across the nation borders.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:22:59 PM

Do you think if the Islamists were allowed to have more than 4 child brides it will reduce the jihadists activities in the Middle East? Jihadists are martyring themselves so they can get 72 Virgins in paradise. Being limited to 4 on earth isn't satisfying them.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:24:10 PM
At 12/23/2015 3:22:41 PM, uncung wrote:
At 12/23/2015 3:11:06 PM, Wylted wrote:

The truth and the true people need a massive enemy such superpower nations.
The on going war in ME is an endless conflict. Moreover, the influence spread across the nation borders.

You sound like Born of God right now. Is this one of his alts? He used to say crazy stuff like this.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:27:02 PM
Do you think if the Islamists were allowed to have more than 4 child brides it will reduce the jihadists activities in the Middle East? Jihadists are martyring themselves so they can get 72 Virgins in paradise. Being limited to 4 on earth isn't satisfying them.

You can reduce the Jihadist activitie by stop killing Muslims in the Middle East. However, it is too late.
getting the alleged 72 virgins in paradise sound a very interesting reward, isn't it?.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:30:24 PM
You sound like Born of God right now. Is this one of his alts? He used to say crazy stuff like this.

I am Uncung. I even never heard of that such person.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:34:51 PM
At 12/23/2015 3:24:10 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/23/2015 3:22:41 PM, uncung wrote:

KIDS KIDS.. DONT FIGHT COME BACK TO BE FRIENDS
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:36:00 PM
At 12/23/2015 3:22:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:

1 WORD MORE AND I WILL BAN U ALL
Never fart near dog
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:36:31 PM
At 12/23/2015 3:27:02 PM, uncung wrote:

You can reduce the Jihadist activitie by stop killing Muslims in the Middle East. However, it is too late.
getting the alleged 72 virgins in paradise sound a very interesting reward, isn't it?.

If the prophet thought there were virgins in paradise. Why did he marry so many second hand women during his lifetime? He only managed one child bride Aisha.