Jump to topic:

If the Government knew 100% there is

Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 12:39:35 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
extraterrestrial life that disproved religion; would they tell us, or let religion be?

*I would say if they can "prove" aliens, they may be able to work towards the one world order thing if it came with disproving religion... or, would it be more beneficial to keep religion and not tell us?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 1:51:43 AM
At 12/23/2015 12:39:35 AM, Outplayz wrote:
extraterrestrial life that disproved religion; would they tell us, or let religion be?

*I would say if they can "prove" aliens, they may be able to work towards the one world order thing if it came with disproving religion... or, would it be more beneficial to keep religion and not tell us?

Bill Clinton told Jay Leno that contact has not been made, and he seemed sincere to me
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 1:53:48 AM
At 12/23/2015 1:51:43 AM, Wylted wrote:

Bill Clinton told Jay Leno that contact has not been made, and he seemed sincere to me

I think i saw that awhile ago. That wasn't my main point though... i was talking with my dad and i really wondered, would they tell us something that can disprove religion (like aliens that maybe created us) or would they keep using religion for greed, power, control, and i guess... a little love.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:01:10 AM
At 12/23/2015 1:53:48 AM, Outplayz wrote:

I think i saw that awhile ago. That wasn't my main point though... i was talking with my dad and i really wondered, would they tell us something that can disprove religion (like aliens that maybe created us) or would they keep using religion for greed, power, control, and i guess... a little love.

I left out... basically making a one world religion or keeping it how it is... I think if they could; they would go the one world religion.. one world order route... my dad thinks keeping it how it is... thought it was a good topic.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:04:08 AM

Clinton said that if he found evidence he would disclose it to the public. However I'm more concerned that the government would fake an alien invasion, such as the Iron mountain report suggests they should do.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:05:58 AM
At 12/23/2015 2:01:10 AM, Outplayz wrote:

I left out... basically making a one world religion or keeping it how it is... I think if they could; they would go the one world religion.. one world order route... my dad thinks keeping it how it is... thought it was a good topic.

Yeah, show your dad the iron mountain report, and terrorism being what it is, an invisible enemy that the world must unite to fight, is a good argument for how they'd use aliens. That and the iron mountain report should support your position in an argument against your dad
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:06:13 AM
At 12/23/2015 2:04:08 AM, Wylted wrote:

Clinton said that if he found evidence he would disclose it to the public. However I'm more concerned that the government would fake an alien invasion, such as the Iron mountain report suggests they should do.

Yeah, that is why i am one the one world order side... I think if we could; or if our highest elites knew, they would disprove religion (or make one true) to get to the new world order fantasy.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:08:02 AM
At 12/23/2015 2:06:13 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 12/23/2015 2:04:08 AM, Wylted wrote:

Yeah, that is why i am one the one world order side... I think if we could; or if our highest elites knew, they would disprove religion (or make one true) to get to the new world order fantasy.

I don't think so, it's much easier to bring in an outside threat such as Muslim extremists that could be anybody or anywhere, or to bring in aliens or global warming. We need a threat to all of us, to pull us together.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:10:50 AM

I dont think the government would be capable of keeping a secret like that for long. The government is made up of humans, who arent really good at keeing secrets
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:15:58 AM
At 12/23/2015 2:10:50 AM, janesix wrote:

I dont think the government would be capable of keeping a secret like that for long. The government is made up of humans, who arent really good at keeing secrets

Do you want to take a guess at how big the Manhatten project was, and how well that was kept secret?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:17:12 AM
We all know that the government is ten to twenty years ahead of us and that Obama is mind googling stuff as well as playing a PS5
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:18:56 AM
At 12/23/2015 2:15:58 AM, Wylted wrote:

Do you want to take a guess at how big the Manhatten project was, and how well that was kept secret?
Not a secret anymore, is it?
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:22:08 AM

Good point. Human nature; it is always a good tie breaker ;-)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:30:20 AM
At 12/23/2015 2:18:56 AM, janesix wrote:

Not a secret anymore, is it?

No, it's a long declassified project, and actually no longer needed to be secret after the Bomb dropped.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:53:18 AM

LOL, if it was only that easy. some people are so indoctrinated and closed minded that nothing could convince them their religion is false.
for instance the debate between bill nye and ken ham.
https://www.youtube.com...
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:58:22 AM
At 12/23/2015 2:53:18 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

LOL, if it was only that easy. some people are so indoctrinated and closed minded that nothing could convince them their religion is false.
for instance the debate between bill nye and ken ham.
https://www.youtube.com...

I watched that whole debate LOL ... so embarssing... Nye: the ice sheets are older than your thousand years... Ham: it's a test, it's a trick, blah... I don't remember exactly, but i am sure that is how the whole debate went lmao. I love how humbly Nye ended the debate... totally ignoring Ham and focusing on what matters... human knowledge, advancement, logically figuring out the hard questions to better our world... the primitive don't seem to get this, they'd rather it burn. I always say, theists are all talk, they know they love Lucifer.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:09:45 AM

I don't think they could keep it a secret. Despite the fact that there are many people who seem to believe in some vast shadow government which rules the world, it's actually amazing how few secrets our politicians manage to keep even when they really strive to. I don't see how they would convince everyone involved in the discovery of the aliens, including the aliens themselves, to remain silent on the issue simply so that religion or a one world government could flourish.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:23:10 AM
At 12/23/2015 3:09:45 AM, Idealist wrote:

I don't think they could keep it a secret. Despite the fact that there are many people who seem to believe in some vast shadow government which rules the world, it's actually amazing how few secrets our politicians manage to keep even when they really strive to. I don't see how they would convince everyone involved in the discovery of the aliens, including the aliens themselves, to remain silent on the issue simply so that religion or a one world government could flourish.

Yeah. I'm arguing that "if the could" they would use the "secret" to create a one world religion/order. I don't think religion(s) give as much a benefit as a secret like "aliens" would. I guess the argument against that is the "would they" factor. I agree a secret like that wouldn't be easy to keep, but lets say it is a small group... people in this group that they know would never reveal a secret. I still think it would leek. The idea of a shadow government is interesting though. I think it exists in small groups - not overall. Not every politician has empathy.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:27:00 AM

Comparing the Manhattan Project with the existence of aliens isn't practical. The MP occurred in one nation, during the largest war in history, and lasted less than four years from the time it began until the detonation of the Hiroshima bomb. Despite the fact that WW2 allowed the military to take extreme measures, there were leaks about the Manhattan Project (and atomic bombs and energy in general) printed in major press outlets in the United States and abroad. It was considered an "open secret" among many political insiders and journalists that the Army was working on a new super-weapon that involved atomic energy just prior to its use. The Soviets already had a pretty-good idea of what was happening, which is one reason why they were able to copy the technology in such a short time after the war. Many scientists knew that nuclear power was possible. Einstein's equations about converting matter to energy had been around for a while, and even Nazi Germany had its own nuclear-weapons project, but they totally lacked the resources which the US possessed.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:38:09 AM
At 12/23/2015 3:27:00 AM, Idealist wrote:

Comparing the Manhattan Project with the existence of aliens isn't practical. The MP occurred in one nation, during the largest war in history, and lasted less than four years from the time it began until the detonation of the Hiroshima bomb. Despite the fact that WW2 allowed the military to take extreme measures, there were leaks about the Manhattan Project (and atomic bombs and energy in general) printed in major press outlets in the United States and abroad. It was considered an "open secret" among many political insiders and journalists that the Army was working on a new super-weapon that involved atomic energy just prior to its use. The Soviets already had a pretty-good idea of what was happening, which is one reason why they were able to copy the technology in such a short time after the war. Many scientists knew that nuclear power was possible. Einstein's equations about converting matter to energy had been around for a while, and even Nazi Germany had its own nuclear-weapons project, but they totally lacked the resources which the US possessed.

Good points. Really alien contact could be done by significantly less people. A few higher ups in one nations military and that nation's president. No big deal. Especially if the aliens were in observation mode for a while, and managed to selectively target their contacts.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:40:26 AM

Well you dis point out some stuff about the Manhatten project being an open secret, but the fact remains that the government is succesful in keeping tons of things classified. Just look at the stuff Snowden revealed that would have never been known otherwise
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:46:24 AM
At 12/23/2015 3:40:26 AM, Wylted wrote:

Well you dis point out some stuff about the Manhatten project being an open secret, but the fact remains that the government is succesful in keeping tons of things classified. Just look at the stuff Snowden revealed that would have never been known otherwise

Yes, they can keep some things secret, but the larger the secret the harder it is to keep it. Aliens from outer-space would be the biggest secret in the history of mankind, and the secret would have to be kept for a very long time. Why would the aliens, who would have to be vastly superior to us in virtually every way, bother to fly this far only to conspire with out government in order to "enslave" us, and do so in a way which no one but a select few could ever detect?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:51:06 AM
At 12/23/2015 3:46:24 AM, Idealist wrote:

Yes, they can keep some things secret, but the larger the secret the harder it is to keep it. Aliens from outer-space would be the biggest secret in the history of mankind, and the secret would have to be kept for a very long time. Why would the aliens, who would have to be vastly superior to us in virtually every way, bother to fly this far only to conspire with out government in order to "enslave" us, and do so in a way which no one but a select few could ever detect?

Why wouldbobly contacting our political leaders mean they want to enslave everything?

Also While big expansive secrets may be hard to keep down, big secrets in the hands of just a few people would not. Let's not forget that leaks would mostly be dismissed as kooky conspiracy stuff anyway
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 3:57:47 AM
At 12/23/2015 3:23:10 AM, Outplayz wrote:

Yeah. I'm arguing that "if the could" they would use the "secret" to create a one world religion/order. I don't think religion(s) give as much a benefit as a secret like "aliens" would. I guess the argument against that is the "would they" factor. I agree a secret like that wouldn't be easy to keep, but lets say it is a small group... people in this group that they know would never reveal a secret. I still think it would leek. The idea of a shadow government is interesting though. I think it exists in small groups - not overall. Not every politician has empathy.

I guess the main problem I see with that is the fact that in order for the knowledge of aliens to be useful in creating a one-world government then it seems that it would have to be revealed in some way. What's the difference between "no aliens" and "aliens which aren't known"? Maybe the government could manage to bargain a little bit of technology or political know-how from them, but I don't really see such a technologically advanced race wanting to help us manipulate our own political systems, and even if they did then who would they negotiate with? The UN? The US? NATO? Would third-world countries be left-out? A lot of tentacles could grow from a conspiracy like that, and what would they accomplish? I tend to agree that a one-world-government could be better accomplished by the use of a universal enemy like "terrorists," so keeping the aliens secret wouldn't really help that government.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 4:00:46 AM
At 12/23/2015 3:51:06 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/23/2015 3:46:24 AM, Idealist wrote:

Why wouldbobly contacting our political leaders mean they want to enslave everything?

Also While big expansive secrets may be hard to keep down, big secrets in the hands of just a few people would not. Let's not forget that leaks would mostly be dismissed as kooky conspiracy stuff anyway

The main purpose of a one-world-religion or a one-world-government would be to gain control over the greater planet, hence "enslavement." The number of people involved couldn't be kept small if they really hope to accomplish anything. How could a hundred people with knowledge of aliens use that knowledge in secret to accomplish anything?