Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Now the Christ Mas is around the corner....

BibleTruthHQ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 1:49:29 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
This topic is in regards to the present day sect of Christians today.

The hand made religion of Christianity today is one of the most deceitful and evil religions in the world today. Christians say they are followers of Christ and they do everything Christ did, they walk in his footsteps. But I would like to know where in doctrine does it say that (1) Jesus celebrated Christmas and (2) when did Christ ever lie to the disciples and children about a fat white guy coming down a chimney to bring presents? It makes no sense. Christians you say you follow Christ but you lie to children about "Santa Claus" and Christ Mas. That's a hypocrite and that's what you "new" day Christians are.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 2:03:23 AM
At 12/24/2015 1:49:29 AM, BibleTruthHQ wrote:

The hand made religion of Christianity today is one of the most deceitful and evil religions in the world today. Christians say they are followers of Christ and they do everything Christ did, they walk in his footsteps. But I would like to know where in doctrine does it say that (1) Jesus celebrated Christmas and (2) when did Christ ever lie to the disciples and children about a fat white guy coming down a chimney to bring presents? It makes no sense. Christians you say you follow Christ but you lie to children about "Santa Claus" and Christ Mas. That's a hypocrite and that's what you "new" day Christians are.
You are one of those evil people who would take santa away from our kids. You suck
BibleTruthHQ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 2:14:37 AM
At 12/24/2015 2:03:23 AM, janesix wrote:

You are one of those evil people who would take santa away from our kids. You suck

I'm evil? How am I evil? Because I wouldn't lie to my child(ren)? The evil one here is those parents, such as yourself, who lie to their child(ren) making them think that some fat white guy is going to come down a chimney and leave them presents. That is evil.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 2:17:11 AM

https://www.youtube.com...

You are sick as hell if you lie to your child or children about something that doesn't exist. That is wicked and evil as hell! The heathen must go.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 9:38:42 AM
At 12/24/2015 2:17:11 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

You are sick as hell if you lie to your child or children about something that doesn't exist. That is wicked and evil as hell! The heathen must go.

It's ok, they won't be to heart broken when they eventually find out that Santa is fictional, and just think of all the perks.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 5:08:38 PM
At 12/24/2015 9:38:42 AM, johnlubba wrote:

It's ok, they won't be to heart broken when they eventually find out that Santa is fictional, and just think of all the perks.

Yup, and that's where those children are going to become greedy, spoiled and selfish as hell. Parents will go broke just to spoil their child, that's stupid as hell and evil because now they are making their children struggle all because of "Christmas". But hey, these are the customs of the heathen and the heathen can do as they want cus they ain't got no God. I'm referring to my people who just giving their money right back to the "white" man instead of saving to get themselves out of the situations that they are in now. So, the HELL WITH CHRISTMAS that just makes mockery of our Savior and our God.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 9:12:31 PM
At 12/24/2015 2:14:37 AM, BibleTruthHQ wrote:

I'm evil? How am I evil? Because I wouldn't lie to my child(ren)? The evil one here is those parents, such as yourself, who lie to their child(ren) making them think that some fat white guy is going to come down a chimney and leave them presents. That is evil.
The kids all love it. They even enjoy figuring out that santa isnt real. You would spoil all the fun.
BibleTruthHQ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 5:59:21 AM
At 12/24/2015 9:12:31 PM, janesix wrote:

The kids all love it. They even enjoy figuring out that santa isnt real. You would spoil all the fun.

Uh huh...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 12:51:41 PM
At 12/24/2015 5:08:38 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Yup, and that's where those children are going to become greedy, spoiled and selfish as hell. Parents will go broke just to spoil their child, that's stupid as hell and evil because now they are making their children struggle all because of "Christmas". But hey, these are the customs of the heathen and the heathen can do as they want cus they ain't got no God. I'm referring to my people who just giving their money right back to the "white" man instead of saving to get themselves out of the situations that they are in now. So, the HELL WITH CHRISTMAS that just makes mockery of our Savior and our God.
Those who deny their children the idea of santa are the sickest people on the planet, just go off and kill yourselves, your children will grow up to be better people, certainly better than you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 4:47:52 PM
At 12/25/2015 12:51:41 PM, bulproof wrote:

Those who deny their children the idea of santa are the sickest people on the planet, just go off and kill yourselves, your children will grow up to be better people, certainly better than you.

That is why this world must be destroyed. Everything is upside down. Today, telling the truth is evil and lying is good. The hellllllll!!!?? If I were to kill myself, my children would grow up effeminate as hell, probably turning into homosexuality, and they'd be dumb as hell learning the "white" mans system. Also I ain't no coward as most boys, such as yourself are today. I have responsibilities and as a law I am to take care of my responsibilities and not throw them off on someone else to take care of. Besides I want to live as long as I possibly can to see America and the rest of the nations burn in the nuclear fire :). That is going to be a glorious day for us repented Israelites, to watch the wicked perish....yup....I'll take a pass :).
BibleTruthHQ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 7:45:30 PM
At 12/25/2015 4:47:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 12/25/2015 12:51:41 PM, bulproof wrote:

That is why this world must be destroyed. Everything is upside down. Today, telling the truth is evil and lying is good. The hellllllll!!!?? If I were to kill myself, my children would grow up effeminate as hell, probably turning into homosexuality, and they'd be dumb as hell learning the "white" mans system. Also I ain't no coward as most boys, such as yourself are today. I have responsibilities and as a law I am to take care of my responsibilities and not throw them off on someone else to take care of. Besides I want to live as long as I possibly can to see America and the rest of the nations burn in the nuclear fire :). That is going to be a glorious day for us repented Israelites, to watch the wicked perish....yup....I'll take a pass :).

All praises to the Most High and Christ brother.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 2:44:58 AM
At 12/24/2015 9:12:31 PM, janesix wrote:

It's a shame that so many adults never figure out that all invisible supernatural gods are mythical.

They are overgrown toddlers with childish faith in a fantasy for sure.

Why spoil all their fun by telling them their God does not exist?