Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

The Quran taken out of context?

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 5:08:56 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
2:65 Allah transforms disobedient Jews into apes

"And well you know there were those among you [Jews] that transgressed the Sabbath, and We said to them, "Be you apes, miserably slinking!"

2:89 Unbelievers, particularly Jews, are accursed

"When there came to them [Jews] a Book from Allah, confirming what was with them " and they aforetimes prayed for victory over the unbelievers " when there came to them that they recognized, they disbelieved in it; and the curse of Allah is on the unbelievers.

2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until "religion is Allah"s," i.e. Islamic law rules all societies

"And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them " such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah"s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers."

3:28 Don"t take unbelievers as friends and allies, unless it is for "fear of them," i.e. deceptively for protection of oneself or of Islam

"Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends, rather than the believers " for whoso does that belongs not to Allah in anything " unless you have a fear of them. Allah warns you that You beware of Him, and unto Allah is the homecoming."

3:110-112 Muslims are the best of people, Jews have earned Allah"s anger

"You are the best nation ever brought forth to men, bidding to honour, and forbidding dishonour, and believing in Allah. Had the People of the Book believed, it were better for them; some of them are believers, but the most of them are ungodly. They will not harm you, except a little hurt; and if they fight with you, they will turn on you their backs; then they will not be helped. Abasement shall be pitched on them, wherever they are come upon, except they be in a bond of Allah, and a bond of the people; they will be laden with the burden of Allah"s anger, and poverty shall be pitched on them; that, because they disbelieved in Allah"s signs, and slew the Prophets without right; that, for that they acted rebelliously and were transgressors."

3:151 Allah will cast terror into the unbelievers" hearts

"We will cast into the hearts of the unbelievers terror, for that they have associated with Allah that for which He sent down never authority; their lodging shall be the Fire; evil is the lodging of the evildoers."

3:181 Jews are bound for hell

"Allah has heard the saying of those who said, "Surely Allah is poor, and we are rich." We shall write down what they have said, and their slaying the Prophets without right, and We shall say, "Taste the chastisement of the burning.""

4:34 Beat disobedient women

"Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that Allah has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for Allah"s guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; Allah is All-high, All-great."

4:160 Jews do evil, turn people away from Allah

"And for the evildoing of those of Jewry, We have forbidden them certain good things that were permitted to them, and for their barring from Allah"s way many""

5:33 Crucify or amputate the hands and feet of those who make war against Allah and Muhammad

"This is the recompense of those who fight against Allah and His Messenger, and hasten about the earth, to do corruption there: they shall be slaughtered, or crucified, or their hands and feet shall alternately be struck off; or they shall be banished from the land. That is a degradation for them in this world; and in the world to come awaits them a mighty chastisement."

5:41 Jews listen to falsehood and pervert the meaning of their Scriptures

"O Messenger, let them not grieve thee that vie with one another in unbelief, such men as say with their mouths "We believe" but their hearts believe not; and the Jews who listen to falsehood, listen to other folk, who have not come to thee, perverting words from their meanings, saying, "If you are given this, then take it; if you are not given it, beware!" Whomsoever Allah desires to try, thou canst not avail him anything with Allah. Those are they whose hearts Allah desired not to purify; for them is degradation in this world; and in the world to come awaits them a mighty chastisement."

5:51 Don"t take Jews and Christians as friends and allies

"O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. Allah guides not the people of the evildoers."

5:59-60 Jews cursed, made into apes and swine

"Say: "People of the Book, do you blame us for any other cause than that we believe in Allah, and what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down before, and that most of you are ungodly?" Say: "Shall I tell you of a recompense with Allah, worse than that? Whomsoever Allah has cursed, and with whom He is wroth, and made some of them apes and swine, and worshippers of idols " they are worse situated, and have gone further astray from the right way.""

5:64 Jews accursed

"The Jews have said, "Allah"s hand is fettered." Fettered are their hands, and they are cursed for what they have said. Nay, but His hands are outspread; He expends how He will. And what has been sent down to thee from thy Lord will surely increase many of them in insolence and unbelief; and We have cast between them enmity and hatred, till the Day of Resurrection. As often as they light a fire for war, Allah will extinguish it. They hasten about the earth, to do corruption there; and Allah loves not the workers of corruption."

5:72 Christians are unbelievers

"They are unbelievers who say, "Allah is the Messiah, Mary"s son." For the Messiah said, "Children of Israel, serve God, my Lord and your Lord. Verily whoso associates with Allah anything, Allah shall prohibit him entrance to Paradise, and his refuge shall be the Fire; and wrongdoers shall have no helpers.""

5:82 Jews most hostile to the Muslims

"Thou wilt surely find the most hostile of men to the believers are the Jews and the idolaters; and thou wilt surely find the nearest of them in love to the believers are those who say "We are Christians"; that, because some of them are priests and monks, and they wax not proud."

6:91 Jews deny, conceal divine revelations

"They measured not Allah with His true measure when they said, "Allah has not sent down aught on any mortal." Say: "Who sent down the Book that Moses brought as a light and a guidance to men? You put it into parchments, revealing them, and hiding much; and you were taught that you knew not, you and your fathers." Say: "Allah." Then leave them alone, playing their game of plunging."

6:146 Jews insolent

"And to those of Jewry We have forbidden every beast with claws; and of oxen and sheep We have forbidden them the fat of them, save what their backs carry, or their entrails, or what is mingled with bone; that We recompensed them for their insolence; surely We speak truly."

7:166 Jews are apes

"And when they [Jews] turned in disdain from that forbidding We said to them, "Be you apes, miserably slinking!""

8:12 Allah will terrorize unbelievers; Muslims should behead them

"When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, "I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers" hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!""

8:39 Fight unbelievers until Islam reigns supreme

"Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah"s entirely; then if they give ove
uncung
Posts: 3,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 9:29:29 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/24/2015 9:26:52 AM, graceofgod wrote:
you do get 72 raisins if you blow yourself up!!!

sound an interesting reward. What about you, what will you get if you die?
graceofgod
Posts: 5,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 9:33:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/24/2015 9:29:29 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:26:52 AM, graceofgod wrote:
you do get 72 raisins if you blow yourself up!!!

sound an interesting reward. What about you, what will you get if you die?

Heaven... should be really cool...
uncung
Posts: 3,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 9:40:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/24/2015 9:33:53 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:29:29 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:26:52 AM, graceofgod wrote:
you do get 72 raisins if you blow yourself up!!!

sound an interesting reward. What about you, what will you get if you die?

Heaven... should be really cool...

then you will also get 72 virgins I mean raisins therein just like muslims get. It should be very cool, right?
graceofgod
Posts: 5,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 10:47:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/24/2015 9:40:43 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:33:53 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:29:29 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:26:52 AM, graceofgod wrote:
you do get 72 raisins if you blow yourself up!!!

sound an interesting reward. What about you, what will you get if you die?

Heaven... should be really cool...

then you will also get 72 virgins I mean raisins therein just like muslims get. It should be very cool, right?

no there is no promised virgins in the biblical version of heaven, just in the koran...
uncung
Posts: 3,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 11:10:33 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/24/2015 10:47:47 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:40:43 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:33:53 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:29:29 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:26:52 AM, graceofgod wrote:
you do get 72 raisins if you blow yourself up!!!

sound an interesting reward. What about you, what will you get if you die?

Heaven... should be really cool...

then you will also get 72 virgins I mean raisins therein just like muslims get. It should be very cool, right?

no there is no promised virgins in the biblical version of heaven, just in the koran...

then your heaven will be different from jihadis't heaven..
graceofgod
Posts: 5,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 11:27:16 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/24/2015 11:10:33 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 10:47:47 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:40:43 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:33:53 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:29:29 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:26:52 AM, graceofgod wrote:
you do get 72 raisins if you blow yourself up!!!

sound an interesting reward. What about you, what will you get if you die?

Heaven... should be really cool...

then you will also get 72 virgins I mean raisins therein just like muslims get. It should be very cool, right?

no there is no promised virgins in the biblical version of heaven, just in the koran...

then your heaven will be different from jihadis't heaven..

or muslim heaven, which shows everyone they are not the same God....
uncung
Posts: 3,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 11:43:39 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/24/2015 11:27:16 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 11:10:33 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 10:47:47 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:40:43 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:33:53 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:29:29 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:26:52 AM, graceofgod wrote:
you do get 72 raisins if you blow yourself up!!!

sound an interesting reward. What about you, what will you get if you die?

Heaven... should be really cool...

then you will also get 72 virgins I mean raisins therein just like muslims get. It should be very cool, right?

no there is no promised virgins in the biblical version of heaven, just in the koran...

then your heaven will be different from jihadis't heaven..

or muslim heaven, which shows everyone they are not the same God....

Then your God is not the same with muslims's God.
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 3:30:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/24/2015 11:43:39 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 11:27:16 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 11:10:33 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 10:47:47 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:40:43 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:33:53 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:29:29 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:26:52 AM, graceofgod wrote:
you do get 72 raisins if you blow yourself up!!!

sound an interesting reward. What about you, what will you get if you die?

Heaven... should be really cool...

then you will also get 72 virgins I mean raisins therein just like muslims get. It should be very cool, right?

no there is no promised virgins in the biblical version of heaven, just in the koran...

then your heaven will be different from jihadis't heaven..

or muslim heaven, which shows everyone they are not the same God....

Then your God is not the same with muslims's God.

That would be absolutely correct. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is not the moon god of the prophet of Islam, Muhammad. Who found his moon god in the building full of idols in Mecca where the Muslims parade around, and kneel on their carpets toward. Seems fitting a moon god, considering the moon seems to be a ruler of darkness on the earth, as in the sun is a ruler if light on the earth.
uncung
Posts: 3,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 4:32:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/24/2015 3:30:37 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 12/24/2015 11:43:39 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 11:27:16 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 11:10:33 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 10:47:47 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:40:43 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:33:53 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:29:29 AM, uncung wrote:
At 12/24/2015 9:26:52 AM, graceofgod wrote:
you do get 72 raisins if you blow yourself up!!!

sound an interesting reward. What about you, what will you get if you die?

Heaven... should be really cool...

then you will also get 72 virgins I mean raisins therein just like muslims get. It should be very cool, right?

no there is no promised virgins in the biblical version of heaven, just in the koran...

then your heaven will be different from jihadis't heaven..

or muslim heaven, which shows everyone they are not the same God....

Then your God is not the same with muslims's God.

That would be absolutely correct. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is not the moon god of the prophet of Islam, Muhammad. Who found his moon god in the building full of idols in Mecca where the Muslims parade around, and kneel on their carpets toward. Seems fitting a moon god, considering the moon seems to be a ruler of darkness on the earth, as in the sun is a ruler if light on the earth.

Then let us worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The God who created the moon and all things.
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 4:54:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/24/2015 9:33:53 AM, graceofgod wrote:

Heaven... should be really cool...
Are you of the anointed? (Rev. 7) Unless you are, then you will be here on paradise earth. (Psalm 37:9-11)
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)