Prmoting Tolerce from Islam towards us

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:05:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario, says:

"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto.

I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs.

Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance."

"That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque;

thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque.

We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, '

The Turban Cowboy', and the other, a topless bar, would be called 'You Mecca Me Hot'."

"Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to

that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called 'Iraq of Ribs'."

"Across the street there could be a lingerie store called 'Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret',

with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods,

and on the other side a liquor store called 'Morehammered'."

"All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us."
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:12:11 PM
Here is a prime example of why we cannot turn a blind eye to Islam. They do not wish to assimilate and they will not "tolerate" us.

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:25:54 PM
At 12/26/2015 1:05:38 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto.

I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs.

"That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque;

The Turban Cowboy', and the other, a topless bar, would be called 'You Mecca Me Hot'."

"Across the street there could be a lingerie store called 'Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret',

"All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us."
Are you smart enough enough to understand that that statement is a lie propagated on FB and alleged to have been made by thousands of different people.
I love the way the terminally deluded can be deceived by absolutely anything.
Geez I laugh.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:31:05 PM
At 12/26/2015 1:25:54 PM, bulproof wrote:

Are you smart enough enough to understand that that statement is a lie propagated on FB and alleged to have been made by thousands of different people.
Geez I laugh.

The last post I read of yours was "practice strapping on your bombs".
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:35:56 PM

Geez I laugh.

The words don't magically become untrue because someone posted it on facebook.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:37:11 PM
At 12/26/2015 1:31:05 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Geez I laugh.

And as usual you failed to comprehend what I was saying. The lack of intellect displayed by the religious on this forum is mind blowing.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:38:01 PM

Geez I laugh.

What is the punishment for homosexuality inIslam bulproof? Is it death, or did someone post such a thing on facebook, thus making it untrue? Giggle
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:40:17 PM
At 12/26/2015 1:37:11 PM, bulproof wrote:

Geez I laugh.

And as usual you failed to comprehend what I was saying. The lack of intellect displayed by the religious on this forum is mind blowing.

If that is true, you know what I would do if I were you? I'd stay here and post every day and bicker with the so called "idiots" and "godbotherers". That would be very smart on your part. Good job.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 2:01:27 PM
At 12/26/2015 1:40:17 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Geez I laugh.

If that is true, you know what I would do if I were you? I'd stay here and post every day and bicker with the so called "idiots" and "godbotherers". That would be very smart on your part. Good job.

But of course the last thing you will do will be to attempt to understand the comments I write.
Of course anyone with even a modicum of intellect would understand the significance of my reply to this statement. I guess that rules you out.
You and everyone like you in this world will never be able to break the strongest creed ever existed and will last till the day of judgment as you could break christianity and now the pope is as useless as an invisible traffic light you and your burger making friends can waste your whole lives trying to find mistakes in quran or distort our great prophet's image and you will never be able to do so or even shake our creed one step your brain will never give you the idea of you being wrong cause you just don't want truth in this world you and your friends are afraid that of the truth so you just attack 2 billion other people accusing them to be mindless every athiest thinks he is the smartest of human beings that he is free and doesn't worship anything but actually you do you worship money like a dog if someone gets close to your money you will kill him you can end other people's lives in order to protect something another human being created MR "CIVILIZED" you keep worshiping money and let us worship who created life and living creatures.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 2:11:43 PM
At 12/26/2015 2:01:27 PM, bulproof wrote:

Geez I laugh.

But of course the last thing you will do will be to attempt to understand the comments I write.
Of course anyone with even a modicum of intellect would understand the significance of my reply to this statement. I guess that rules you out.
You and everyone like you in this world will never be able to break the strongest creed ever existed and will last till the day of judgment as you could break christianity and now the pope is as useless as an invisible traffic light you and your burger making friends can waste your whole lives trying to find mistakes in quran or distort our great prophet's image and you will never be able to do so or even shake our creed one step your brain will never give you the idea of you being wrong cause you just don't want truth in this world you and your friends are afraid that of the truth so you just attack 2 billion other people accusing them to be mindless every athiest thinks he is the smartest of human beings that he is free and doesn't worship anything but actually you do you worship money like a dog if someone gets close to your money you will kill him you can end other people's lives in order to protect something another human being created MR "CIVILIZED" you keep worshiping money and let us worship who created life and living creatures.

Well, I have a very complex job using trigonometry and models in 3D space every day. This might suggest I have fairly decent comprehension skills. This being the case, I'll tell you what I got from your last diatribe/copy and paste. Okay, here it is:

Bulproof thinks he is smarter than all, bulproof is not "fully Atheist" because his god is money, and all non-bulproofs MUST be idiots because they have an opposing view. That about sum it up "your highness"?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 2:25:54 PM
At 12/26/2015 2:11:43 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Geez I laugh.

Well, I have a very complex job using trigonometry and models in 3D space every day. This might suggest I have fairly decent comprehension skills. This being the case, I'll tell you what I got from your last diatribe/copy and paste. Okay, here it is:

Bulproof thinks he is smarter than all, bulproof is not "fully Atheist" because his god is money, and all non-bulproofs MUST be idiots because they have an opposing view. That about sum it up "your highness"?

Money is my god??? How funny can an idiot get. I have no money, I spent every cent I had on a christmas for all my family and I won't receive another disability payment until Wednesday week. I literally have no MONEY and I literally don't give a fat rat's f*ck that I don't because my family and I had an awesome christmas, it's called love for the likes of you who have only ever been indoctrinated with hate.
I love my life and I have no money, what about you worshiper of the dollar?
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 2:48:50 PM
At 12/26/2015 2:25:54 PM, bulproof wrote:

Geez I laugh.

Money is my god??? How funny can an idiot get. I have no money, I spent every cent I had on a christmas for all my family and I won't receive another disability payment until Wednesday week. I literally have no MONEY and I literally don't give a fat rat's f*ck that I don't because my family and I had an awesome christmas, it's called love for the likes of you who have only ever been indoctrinated with hate.

So you celebrated a Christian religious holiday? Interesting. Very interesting.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 2:53:37 PM

Geez I laugh.

You don't know my financial status. I don't hate anyone. My beliefs have actually caused me to do good things that I would not have done otherwise because I thought,"Hmmm...what would Jesus do?" This is a debate forum, thus I debate on it. In real life I'm rather gentle. If a Muslim needed my help, I would help them. But that doesn't mean I turn a blind eye to them, ironically similar to how you do not turn a blind eye to us.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 3:01:19 PM

Geez I laugh.

You say that I am "full of hate", yet your typical rhetoric is "stupid", "idiot", "godbotherer", etc etc etc. How does that work exactly?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 3:21:04 PM
At 12/26/2015 3:01:19 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Geez I laugh.

You say that I am "full of hate", yet your typical rhetoric is "stupid", "idiot", "godbotherer", etc etc etc. How does that work exactly?

What happened to the money argument? Just more crap? Calling someone stupid or a godbotherer isn't a demonstration of hate but rejoicing in the eternal torture of those who don't believe what you do certainly is.
Now let's get back to your hateful claim that I worship money.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 11:43:45 PM
At 12/26/2015 3:21:04 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:01:19 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Geez I laugh.

What happened to the money argument? Just more crap? Calling someone stupid or a godbotherer isn't a demonstration of hate but rejoicing in the eternal torture of those who don't believe what you do certainly is.
Now let's get back to your hateful claim that I worship money.

You yourself copied and pasted an excerpt from another poster declaring that Atheists "worshipped money", so since you reposted it in your response to me, I, in my nievety assumed that's what you were trying to convey.