Total Posts:79|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Muslims, you have a problem.

Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 4:39:53 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I'll let this video talk for me.

https://m.youtube.com...

If you can get through this and still say the Bible is wrong you are one of three things:

An athiest who never believed in the Quran or the Bible in the first place

A extremely stubborn Muslim

The makings of a REAL good lawyer.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Yassine
Posts: 2,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 4:50:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 4:39:53 PM, Maccabee wrote:
I'll let this video talk for me.

https://m.youtube.com...

If you can get through this and still say the Bible is wrong you are one of three things:

An athiest who never believed in the Quran or the Bible in the first place

A extremely stubborn Muslim

The makings of a REAL good lawyer.

- Nah! We're just not utterly stupid & totally ignorant & gullible.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:01:24 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 4:39:53 PM, Maccabee wrote:
I'll let this video talk for me.

https://m.youtube.com...

If you can get through this and still say the Bible is wrong you are one of three things:

An athiest who never believed in the Quran or the Bible in the first place

A extremely stubborn Muslim

The makings of a REAL good lawyer.

Response: When you claim the Bible is true and then make an attempt to support your claim by saying "watch this video", that means you are one of three things:

1. A flawed debater who is too deluded and afraid to defend their belief in an argument against a Muslim for fear of being exposed, so he hides behind a video.

2. A flawed debater who knows that he has no logical evidence and only believes the Bible because a video made him feel good.

3. Both.
TanusBarbarus
Posts: 124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:10:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 5:01:24 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 4:39:53 PM, Maccabee wrote:
I'll let this video talk for me.

https://m.youtube.com...

If you can get through this and still say the Bible is wrong you are one of three things:

An athiest who never believed in the Quran or the Bible in the first place

A extremely stubborn Muslim

The makings of a REAL good lawyer.

Response: When you claim the Bible is true and then make an attempt to support your claim by saying "watch this video", that means you are one of three things:

1. A flawed debater who is too deluded and afraid to defend their belief in an argument against a Muslim for fear of being exposed, so he hides behind a video.

2. A flawed debater who knows that he has no logical evidence and only believes the Bible because a video made him feel good.

3. Both.

Says the person who refuses to defend his own belief on another thread here, who can't seem to muster any logical evidence, so who resorts instead to denial and personal attacks.

You are the definition of a flawed debater. Until you decide to come out of your hole and address arguments, you have absolutely no right to criticize other people's debating.

I'm still calling you out, coward.
Maintaining the illusion of consciousness since 1969...
Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:29:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 5:01:24 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 4:39:53 PM, Maccabee wrote:
I'll let this video talk for me.

https://m.youtube.com...

If you can get through this and still say the Bible is wrong you are one of three things:

An athiest who never believed in the Quran or the Bible in the first place

A extremely stubborn Muslim

The makings of a REAL good lawyer.

Response: When you claim the Bible is true and then make an attempt to support your claim by saying "watch this video", that means you are one of three things:

1. A flawed debater who is too deluded and afraid to defend their belief in an argument against a Muslim for fear of being exposed, so he hides behind a video.

2. A flawed debater who knows that he has no logical evidence and only believes the Bible because a video made him feel good.

3. Both.
First place I found this video by accident. And I don't have photographic memory so rather than than forgetting points and such I decided to let the video talk for me. Now, what is your response to the video? What points was wrong in it? What was the time mark in the video when he said the wrong thing? I don't claim to be an excellent debater, which is why I refer you to this video who has it all together. Why repeat something that a video has done for me?
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:41:43 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 5:01:24 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 4:39:53 PM, Maccabee wrote:
I'll let this video talk for me.

https://m.youtube.com...

If you can get through this and still say the Bible is wrong you are one of three things:

An athiest who never believed in the Quran or the Bible in the first place

A extremely stubborn Muslim

The makings of a REAL good lawyer.

Response: When you claim the Bible is true and then make an attempt to support your claim by saying "watch this video", that means you are one of three things:

1. A flawed debater who is too deluded and afraid to defend their belief in an argument against a Muslim for fear of being exposed, so he hides behind a video.

2. A flawed debater who knows that he has no logical evidence and only believes the Bible because a video made him feel good.

3. Both.

Not really. He could have watched the video and took its points and used them as his own. I put videos up sometimes so that you can seesomething happening in the video, hear what someone said exactly for yourself, or because I've made the point 100 times and amtired of refinding the information to combat an ignorant claim.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:06:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 5:10:23 PM, TanusBarbarus wrote:
At 12/27/2015 5:01:24 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 4:39:53 PM, Maccabee wrote:
I'll let this video talk for me.

https://m.youtube.com...

If you can get through this and still say the Bible is wrong you are one of three things:

An athiest who never believed in the Quran or the Bible in the first place

A extremely stubborn Muslim

The makings of a REAL good lawyer.

Response: When you claim the Bible is true and then make an attempt to support your claim by saying "watch this video", that means you are one of three things:

1. A flawed debater who is too deluded and afraid to defend their belief in an argument against a Muslim for fear of being exposed, so he hides behind a video.

2. A flawed debater who knows that he has no logical evidence and only believes the Bible because a video made him feel good.

3. Both.

Says the person who refuses to defend his own belief on another thread here, who can't seem to muster any logical evidence, so who resorts instead to denial and personal attacks.

You are the definition of a flawed debater. Until you decide to come out of your hole and address arguments, you have absolutely no right to criticize other people's debating.

I'm still calling you out, coward.

Response: Likewise.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:07:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 5:10:23 PM, TanusBarbarus wrote:
At 12/27/2015 5:01:24 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 4:39:53 PM, Maccabee wrote:
I'll let this video talk for me.

https://m.youtube.com...

If you can get through this and still say the Bible is wrong you are one of three things:

An athiest who never believed in the Quran or the Bible in the first place

A extremely stubborn Muslim

The makings of a REAL good lawyer.

Response: When you claim the Bible is true and then make an attempt to support your claim by saying "watch this video", that means you are one of three things:

1. A flawed debater who is too deluded and afraid to defend their belief in an argument against a Muslim for fear of being exposed, so he hides behind a video.

2. A flawed debater who knows that he has no logical evidence and only believes the Bible because a video made him feel good.

3. Both.

Says the person who refuses to defend his own belief on another thread here, who can't seem to muster any logical evidence, so who resorts instead to denial and personal attacks.

You are the definition of a flawed debater. Until you decide to come out of your hole and address arguments, you have absolutely no right to criticize other people's debating.

I'm still calling you out, coward.

I have been calling the coward Fatihah out for months on his claim that "children like sex". The coward will not defend his position.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:11:05 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 5:29:33 PM, Maccabee wrote:

First place I found this video by accident. And I don't have photographic memory so rather than than forgetting points and such I decided to let the video talk for me. Now, what is your response to the video? What points was wrong in it? What was the time mark in the video when he said the wrong thing? I don't claim to be an excellent debater, which is why I refer you to this video who has it all together. Why repeat something that a video has done for me?

Response: The debate takes place.......here. So I'm not concerned about a link to a video somewhere else.

When you are brave enough to state your argument in your own words.....here. Then I will give a reply....here.

Why argue something here that was never presented here?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:13:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 5:41:43 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Not really. He could have watched the video and took its points and used them as his own. I put videos up sometimes so that you can seesomething happening in the video, hear what someone said exactly for yourself, or because I've made the point 100 times and amtired of refinding the information to combat an ignorant claim.

Response: Or he could be just like you and be to afraid to present an argument in your own words for fear of being exposed.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:38:26 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 6:13:45 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 5:41:43 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Not really. He could have watched the video and took its points and used them as his own. I put videos up sometimes so that you can seesomething happening in the video, hear what someone said exactly for yourself, or because I've made the point 100 times and amtired of refinding the information to combat an ignorant claim.

Response: Or he could be just like you and be to afraid to present an argument in your own words for fear of being exposed.

I have so many self designed posts about Islam that the numbers are staggering. You are welcome to type my user name into the search box and go through them. It may take weeks, and that is if you are extremely vigalent.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:40:30 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 6:11:05 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 5:29:33 PM, Maccabee wrote:

First place I found this video by accident. And I don't have photographic memory so rather than than forgetting points and such I decided to let the video talk for me. Now, what is your response to the video? What points was wrong in it? What was the time mark in the video when he said the wrong thing? I don't claim to be an excellent debater, which is why I refer you to this video who has it all together. Why repeat something that a video has done for me?

Response: The debate takes place.......here. So I'm not concerned about a link to a video somewhere else.

When you are brave enough to state your argument in your own words.....here. Then I will give a reply....here.

Why argue something here that was never presented here?

Fatihah, do you think sleeping with underaged girls is okay?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:45:06 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 6:38:26 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

I have so many self designed posts about Islam that the numbers are staggering. You are welcome to type my user name into the search box and go through them. It may take weeks, and that is if you are extremely vigalent.

Response: Exactly. You have many posts. Not many rebuttals. When your posts matches your rebuttals, then you will have a point.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:47:05 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 6:45:06 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 6:38:26 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

I have so many self designed posts about Islam that the numbers are staggering. You are welcome to type my user name into the search box and go through them. It may take weeks, and that is if you are extremely vigalent.

Response: Exactly. You have many posts. Not many rebuttals. When your posts matches your rebuttals, then you will have a point.

Which part do you find inconsistant? Perhaps we could settle it now. Underage girls?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:50:11 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 6:47:05 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Which part do you find inconsistant? Perhaps we could settle it now. Underage girls?

Response: Whatever topic you like, including God having sex with a little girl. Ezekiel 16:8.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:03:46 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 6:50:11 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 6:47:05 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Which part do you find inconsistant? Perhaps we could settle it now. Underage girls?

Response: Whatever topic you like, including God having sex with a little girl. Ezekiel 16:8.

Parabalistic speech referring to , not an individual, but the Jews. It also does not state even in the analogy that God "had sex" with anyone.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:16:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 7:03:46 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Parabalistic speech referring to , not an individual, but the Jews. It also does not state even in the analogy that God "had sex" with anyone.

Response: Neither the word "parable" or anything synonymous to it is mentioned. Therefore it is literal speech. Your Bible says God made love to a girl in the field Ezekiel 16:8, then she becomes a whore (verses 16-34), then God becomes jealous and punishes her (verses 35-42)
Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:21:34 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Fatilah if the arguments invalid then you should refute it. Take time to look at the video and tell me why he is wrong. In the mean time here's a few verses cementing my claim.

And believe in that I have sent down, confirming that which IS with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And sell not My signs for a little price; and fear you Me. S. 2:41

And when there came to them a Book from Allah verifying that which they have, and aforetime they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieve, but when there came to them (Prophet) that which they did not recognize, they disbelieved in him; so Allah's curse is on the unbelievers. S. 2:89 Shakir

And when they were told, 'Believe in that God has sent down,' they said, 'We believe in what was sent down on us'; and they disbelieve in what is beyond that, yet it is the truth confirming what IS with them. Say: 'Why then were you slaying the Prophets of God in former time, if you were believers?' S. 2:91

Say: Whoever is the enemy of Jibreel -- for surely he revealed it to your heart by Allah's command, verifying that which IS before it and guidance and good news for the believers. S. 2:97 Shakir

And when there came to them an Apostle from Allah verifying that which they have, a party of those who were given the Book threw the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they knew nothing. S. 2:101 Shakir

He sent down to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming all previous scriptures, and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel. S. 3:3 Khalifa

And when God took compact with the Prophets: 'That I have given you of Book and Wisdom; then there shall come to you a Messenger confirming what IS with you -- you shall believe in him and you shall help him; do you agree?' He said. 'And do you take My load on you on that condition?' They said, 'We do agree.' God said, 'Bear witness so, and I shall be with you among the witnesses.' S. 3:81

You who have been given the Book, believe in what We have sent down, confirming what IS with you, before We obliterate faces, and turn them upon their backs, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-men, and God's command is done. S. 4:47

And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what IS before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed; S. 5:48 Shakir

And this is a Book We have revealed, blessed, verifying that which IS before it, and that you may warn the metropolis and those around her; and those who believe in the hereafter believe in it, and they attend to their prayers constantly. S. 6:92 Shakir

This Koran could not have been forged apart from God; but it is a confirmation of what IS before it, and a distinguishing of the Book, wherein is no doubt, from the Lord of all Being. S. 10:37

In their stories is surely a lesson to men possessed of minds; it is not a tale forged, but a confirmation of what IS before it, and a distinguishing of every thing, and a guidance, and a mercy to a people who believe. S. 12:111

And that We have revealed to thee of the Book is the truth, confirming what IS before it; God is aware of and sees His servants. S. 35:31

No indeed; but he brought the truth, and confirmed the Envoys. S. 37:37

Yet before it was the Book of Moses for a model and a mercy; and this is a Book confirming, in Arabic tongue, to warn the evildoers, and good tidings to the good-doers. S. 46:12

This came from a link to which I'll provide in the next post.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:24:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Here's the link.

http://answering-islam.org...

But a picture is worth a thousand words. Watch the video. If your religion is so invincible then you should show why he is wrong.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Fatihah
Posts: 7,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:28:29 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 7:21:34 PM, Maccabee wrote:
Fatilah if the arguments invalid then you should refute it. Take time to look at the video and tell me why he is wrong. In the mean time here's a few verses cementing my claim.

And believe in that I have sent down, confirming that which IS with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And sell not My signs for a little price; and fear you Me. S. 2:41

And when there came to them a Book from Allah verifying that which they have, and aforetime they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieve, but when there came to them (Prophet) that which they did not recognize, they disbelieved in him; so Allah's curse is on the unbelievers. S. 2:89 Shakir

And when they were told, 'Believe in that God has sent down,' they said, 'We believe in what was sent down on us'; and they disbelieve in what is beyond that, yet it is the truth confirming what IS with them. Say: 'Why then were you slaying the Prophets of God in former time, if you were believers?' S. 2:91

Say: Whoever is the enemy of Jibreel -- for surely he revealed it to your heart by Allah's command, verifying that which IS before it and guidance and good news for the believers. S. 2:97 Shakir

And when there came to them an Apostle from Allah verifying that which they have, a party of those who were given the Book threw the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they knew nothing. S. 2:101 Shakir

He sent down to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming all previous scriptures, and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel. S. 3:3 Khalifa

And when God took compact with the Prophets: 'That I have given you of Book and Wisdom; then there shall come to you a Messenger confirming what IS with you -- you shall believe in him and you shall help him; do you agree?' He said. 'And do you take My load on you on that condition?' They said, 'We do agree.' God said, 'Bear witness so, and I shall be with you among the witnesses.' S. 3:81

You who have been given the Book, believe in what We have sent down, confirming what IS with you, before We obliterate faces, and turn them upon their backs, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-men, and God's command is done. S. 4:47

And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what IS before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed; S. 5:48 Shakir

And this is a Book We have revealed, blessed, verifying that which IS before it, and that you may warn the metropolis and those around her; and those who believe in the hereafter believe in it, and they attend to their prayers constantly. S. 6:92 Shakir

This Koran could not have been forged apart from God; but it is a confirmation of what IS before it, and a distinguishing of the Book, wherein is no doubt, from the Lord of all Being. S. 10:37

In their stories is surely a lesson to men possessed of minds; it is not a tale forged, but a confirmation of what IS before it, and a distinguishing of every thing, and a guidance, and a mercy to a people who believe. S. 12:111

And that We have revealed to thee of the Book is the truth, confirming what IS before it; God is aware of and sees His servants. S. 35:31

No indeed; but he brought the truth, and confirmed the Envoys. S. 37:37

Yet before it was the Book of Moses for a model and a mercy; and this is a Book confirming, in Arabic tongue, to warn the evildoers, and good tidings to the good-doers. S. 46:12

This came from a link to which I'll provide in the next post.

Response: To the contrary, if the argument is valid, you should be able to defend it in your own words. Clearly, you cannot which is why you post a video link to somewhere else.

So you refute your own Bible yourself and show the Qur'an is valid.
Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:34:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 7:28:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 7:21:34 PM, Maccabee wrote:
Fatilah if the arguments invalid then you should refute it. Take time to look at the video and tell me why he is wrong. In the mean time here's a few verses cementing my claim.

And believe in that I have sent down, confirming that which IS with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And sell not My signs for a little price; and fear you Me. S. 2:41

And when there came to them a Book from Allah verifying that which they have, and aforetime they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieve, but when there came to them (Prophet) that which they did not recognize, they disbelieved in him; so Allah's curse is on the unbelievers. S. 2:89 Shakir

And when they were told, 'Believe in that God has sent down,' they said, 'We believe in what was sent down on us'; and they disbelieve in what is beyond that, yet it is the truth confirming what IS with them. Say: 'Why then were you slaying the Prophets of God in former time, if you were believers?' S. 2:91

Say: Whoever is the enemy of Jibreel -- for surely he revealed it to your heart by Allah's command, verifying that which IS before it and guidance and good news for the believers. S. 2:97 Shakir

And when there came to them an Apostle from Allah verifying that which they have, a party of those who were given the Book threw the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they knew nothing. S. 2:101 Shakir

He sent down to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming all previous scriptures, and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel. S. 3:3 Khalifa

And when God took compact with the Prophets: 'That I have given you of Book and Wisdom; then there shall come to you a Messenger confirming what IS with you -- you shall believe in him and you shall help him; do you agree?' He said. 'And do you take My load on you on that condition?' They said, 'We do agree.' God said, 'Bear witness so, and I shall be with you among the witnesses.' S. 3:81

You who have been given the Book, believe in what We have sent down, confirming what IS with you, before We obliterate faces, and turn them upon their backs, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-men, and God's command is done. S. 4:47

And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what IS before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed; S. 5:48 Shakir

And this is a Book We have revealed, blessed, verifying that which IS before it, and that you may warn the metropolis and those around her; and those who believe in the hereafter believe in it, and they attend to their prayers constantly. S. 6:92 Shakir

This Koran could not have been forged apart from God; but it is a confirmation of what IS before it, and a distinguishing of the Book, wherein is no doubt, from the Lord of all Being. S. 10:37

In their stories is surely a lesson to men possessed of minds; it is not a tale forged, but a confirmation of what IS before it, and a distinguishing of every thing, and a guidance, and a mercy to a people who believe. S. 12:111

And that We have revealed to thee of the Book is the truth, confirming what IS before it; God is aware of and sees His servants. S. 35:31

No indeed; but he brought the truth, and confirmed the Envoys. S. 37:37

Yet before it was the Book of Moses for a model and a mercy; and this is a Book confirming, in Arabic tongue, to warn the evildoers, and good tidings to the good-doers. S. 46:12

This came from a link to which I'll provide in the next post.

Response: To the contrary, if the argument is valid, you should be able to defend it in your own words. Clearly, you cannot which is why you post a video link to somewhere else.

So you refute your own Bible yourself and show the Qur'an is valid.
Look, I'll admit that I'm not that versed on the subject of Islam, but what I lack in personal knowledge, I make up for in videos and links. So are you going to refute what the video says or are your religion and your devil is too weak to stand up to the claims?
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Fatihah
Posts: 7,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:57:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 7:34:36 PM, Maccabee wrote:

Look, I'll admit that I'm not that versed on the subject of Islam, but what I lack in personal knowledge, I make up for in videos and links. So are you going to refute what the video says or are your religion and your devil is too weak to stand up to the claims?

Response: That much I knew. I knew you were not knowledgeable on Islam. Anytime a person posts a video instead of defending an argument their self, I know it's due to a lack of knowledge.

Now since that has been exposed, you want me to refute the video? You have no knowledge so your own admission is refutation in itself as it shows you are not even in a logical position to even make a claim against Islam.

So there is nothing to refute, as you refute yourself.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 8:18:00 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee
Which the Targum refers to the Lord's appearance to Moses in the bush; (See Gill on Ezekiel 16:6); behold, thy time [was] the time of love;
which the Targum explains of the time of redemption of the people of Israel out of Egypt, which was an instance of the great love of God unto that people; and which time was fixed by him; and when it was come, at the exact and precise time, the redemption was wrought; see ( Genesis 15:13 Genesis 15:14 ) ( Exodus 12:40 Exodus 12:41 ) ; and so there is a set time for the calling and conversion of God's elect, who are therefore said to be called according to purpose; and, when that time comes, all means are made to concur to bring it about: and this is a time of love; for though the love of God to his people is before all time, yet it is manifested in time; and there are particular times in which it is expressed unto them; and the time of conversion is one of them; and indeed it is the first time that there is a manifestation and application of the love of God made to the souls of his people: and this is a "time of loves" F15; as it is in the original text; denoting the large abundance of it which is now shown forth; and the various acts of it now done; as bringing of them out of a most miserable condition, out of a horrible pit; plucking them as brands out of the burning; quickening them when dead in sin; speaking comfortably to them, and applying pardoning grace and mercy to their souls: and it may include both the love of God to his people, and their love to him; for now is the love of their espousals, and the kindness of their youth, ( Jeremiah 2:2 ) ; the grace of love is now implanted, to God and Christ, to his people, word, worship, and ordinances, which before had no place in them: and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness;
the Lord espoused the people of Israel to himself in the wilderness, after he had brought them out of Egypt, and took them under the wings of his protection; both which this phrase may be expressive of; see ( Ruth 3:9 ) . Some understand this of his giving them the spoils of the Egyptians, and also the law: it may very well be applied to the righteousness of Christ, which is often compared to a garment, for which the skirt, a part, is put; and this is put on as a garment, and answers all the purposes of one; and particularly covers the nakedness of men, which their own righteousness will not do; this the Lord spreads over his people, and covers them with; and being clothed with this, they shall not be found naked: yea, I sware unto thee;
to his love expressed to his people, and to his covenant he entered into with them, neither of which shall ever be removed; and this makes to their abundant comfort; see ( Psalms 89:3 Psalms 89:35 ) ( Isaiah 54:9 Isaiah 54:10 ) ( Hebrews 6:13-18 ) ; and entered into covenant with thee, saith the Lord God;
as he did with the people of Israel at Horeb, and which was a sort of a marriage contract with them; see ( Deuteronomy 29:1 ) ( Jeremiah 31:32 ) ; the covenant of grace was made from everlasting with Christ, and the elect in him; but is made manifest at conversion, when the Lord makes himself known unto them as their covenant God; leads them to Christ the Mediator of it; sends his Spirit down into their hearts, to make them partakers of the grace of it; and shows them their interest in the blessings and promises of it; all which may be meant by the phrase here used: and thou becamest mine;
as Israel did at the time before mentioned, became the Lord's peculiar people, and were avouched as such by him, ( Exodus 19:5 ) ; so, in conversion, those who before were secretly the Lord's by electing and redeeming grace, become openly his by calling and sanctifying grace.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 8:39:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 7:28:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 7:21:34 PM, Maccabee wrote:
Fatilah if the arguments invalid then you should refute it. Take time to look at the video and tell me why he is wrong. In the mean time here's a few verses cementing my claim.

And believe in that I have sent down, confirming that which IS with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And sell not My signs for a little price; and fear you Me. S. 2:41

And when there came to them a Book from Allah verifying that which they have, and aforetime they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieve, but when there came to them (Prophet) that which they did not recognize, they disbelieved in him; so Allah's curse is on the unbelievers. S. 2:89 Shakir

And when they were told, 'Believe in that God has sent down,' they said, 'We believe in what was sent down on us'; and they disbelieve in what is beyond that, yet it is the truth confirming what IS with them. Say: 'Why then were you slaying the Prophets of God in former time, if you were believers?' S. 2:91

Say: Whoever is the enemy of Jibreel -- for surely he revealed it to your heart by Allah's command, verifying that which IS before it and guidance and good news for the believers. S. 2:97 Shakir

And when there came to them an Apostle from Allah verifying that which they have, a party of those who were given the Book threw the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they knew nothing. S. 2:101 Shakir

He sent down to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming all previous scriptures, and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel. S. 3:3 Khalifa

And when God took compact with the Prophets: 'That I have given you of Book and Wisdom; then there shall come to you a Messenger confirming what IS with you -- you shall believe in him and you shall help him; do you agree?' He said. 'And do you take My load on you on that condition?' They said, 'We do agree.' God said, 'Bear witness so, and I shall be with you among the witnesses.' S. 3:81

You who have been given the Book, believe in what We have sent down, confirming what IS with you, before We obliterate faces, and turn them upon their backs, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-men, and God's command is done. S. 4:47

And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what IS before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed; S. 5:48 Shakir

And this is a Book We have revealed, blessed, verifying that which IS before it, and that you may warn the metropolis and those around her; and those who believe in the hereafter believe in it, and they attend to their prayers constantly. S. 6:92 Shakir

This Koran could not have been forged apart from God; but it is a confirmation of what IS before it, and a distinguishing of the Book, wherein is no doubt, from the Lord of all Being. S. 10:37

In their stories is surely a lesson to men possessed of minds; it is not a tale forged, but a confirmation of what IS before it, and a distinguishing of every thing, and a guidance, and a mercy to a people who believe. S. 12:111

And that We have revealed to thee of the Book is the truth, confirming what IS before it; God is aware of and sees His servants. S. 35:31

No indeed; but he brought the truth, and confirmed the Envoys. S. 37:37

Yet before it was the Book of Moses for a model and a mercy; and this is a Book confirming, in Arabic tongue, to warn the evildoers, and good tidings to the good-doers. S. 46:12

This came from a link to which I'll provide in the next post.

Response: To the contrary, if the argument is valid, you should be able to defend it in your own words. Clearly, you cannot which is why you post a video link to somewhere else.

So you refute your own Bible yourself and show the Qur'an is valid.

Why do you, Fatihah, never defend your claim that "children like sex"?
Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 8:59:06 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 7:57:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 7:34:36 PM, Maccabee wrote:

Look, I'll admit that I'm not that versed on the subject of Islam, but what I lack in personal knowledge, I make up for in videos and links. So are you going to refute what the video says or are your religion and your devil is too weak to stand up to the claims?

Response: That much I knew. I knew you were not knowledgeable on Islam. Anytime a person posts a video instead of defending an argument their self, I know it's due to a lack of knowledge.

Now since that has been exposed, you want me to refute the video? You have no knowledge so your own admission is refutation in itself as it shows you are not even in a logical position to even make a claim against Islam.

So there is nothing to refute, as you refute yourself.

Uh, how did I refute myself? And I watched the video and I agree fully with it. Why are you stalling? Is your god too weak to be defended. Can you not at least try to refute the claims? Why not you try to convince me that the video is wrong? An argument is and argument no matter who or what it came from. Is the video valid or not and why?
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 9:02:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 5:01:24 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 4:39:53 PM, Maccabee wrote:
I'll let this video talk for me.

https://m.youtube.com...

If you can get through this and still say the Bible is wrong you are one of three things:

An athiest who never believed in the Quran or the Bible in the first place

A extremely stubborn Muslim

The makings of a REAL good lawyer.

Response: When you claim the Bible is true and then make an attempt to support your claim by saying "watch this video", that means you are one of three things:

1. A flawed debater who is too deluded and afraid to defend their belief in an argument against a Muslim for fear of being exposed, so he hides behind a video.

2. A flawed debater who knows that he has no logical evidence and only believes the Bible because a video made him feel good.

3. Both.

3
Never fart near dog
Fatihah
Posts: 7,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 10:22:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 8:59:06 PM, Maccabee wrote:

Uh, how did I refute myself? And I watched the video and I agree fully with it. Why are you stalling? Is your god too weak to be defended. Can you not at least try to refute the claims? Why not you try to convince me that the video is wrong? An argument is and argument no matter who or what it came from. Is the video valid or not and why?

Response: You sound dumb. You have not presented any argument, yet you want somebody to refute what you never presented?

Doesn't work that way. I could care less about convincing you. My interest is EXPOSING you as a deluded idiot. That requires you presenting an argument instead of hiding behind a video link.

Yet you are clearly scared. So go and play little one.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 10:48:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 8:59:06 PM, Maccabee wrote:
At 12/27/2015 7:57:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/27/2015 7:34:36 PM, Maccabee wrote:

Look, I'll admit that I'm not that versed on the subject of Islam, but what I lack in personal knowledge, I make up for in videos and links. So are you going to refute what the video says or are your religion and your devil is too weak to stand up to the claims?

Response: That much I knew. I knew you were not knowledgeable on Islam. Anytime a person posts a video instead of defending an argument their self, I know it's due to a lack of knowledge.

Now since that has been exposed, you want me to refute the video? You have no knowledge so your own admission is refutation in itself as it shows you are not even in a logical position to even make a claim against Islam.

So there is nothing to refute, as you refute yourself.

Uh, how did I refute myself? And I watched the video and I agree fully with it. Why are you stalling? Is your god too weak to be defended. Can you not at least try to refute the claims? Why not you try to convince me that the video is wrong? An argument is and argument no matter who or what it came from. Is the video valid or not and why?

The video does not distinguish between the Old Testament and New Testament. Even the Jews do not accept the New Testament as part of their original bible. So what the Quran says about the bible may not apply to the New Testament which is made up of 27 additional books whereas the Old Testament has 39 books in total. And that would rebut the videos claims which assumes all 66 books are found in the original Jewish bible.

This just proves how little Christians know about the Quran and how little the Muslims know about the Bible. If both the Quran and Bible contains the word of God/Allah no one understands it for sure except maybe Harikrish.