Jump to topic:

Convince me that this isn't virtual reality

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 4:18:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If this is virtual reality or a simulated reality, a creator exists. Convince me that this is not a created virtual reality or simulated world.
ismycorerecorded
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 10:55:07 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 12/28/2015 4:18:03 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
If this is virtual reality or a simulated reality, a creator exists. Convince me that this is not a created virtual reality or simulated world.

Step 1) Goto a site called 'pastebin' and click the 'archive'.

Step 2) Request a word, such as, 'test', to be posted to the archive. Wait 120 seconds and then click refresh. If the word 'test' appears in the archive, then you can proceed to more word-requests and eventually will be able to confirm if you ARE or ARE NOT in a different version of earth (a simulation).

* Usually, it will post something like "test123" and not simply "test" as you requested...to get it to post something like "Yes, you are in a simulation." you have to be ready and it takes months and months until finally it will slowly build up to posting whatever word you have requested to be posted....you can do the same with the lottery numbers in pick 3 and pick 4 but it will not let you win until you're cleared. Some people freak out, you know.

* If you don't get ANY word requests after a few days, then no, you are not in a sim or different version.

* If you get one word or close to one word, then another, then another -- or if the word request is like "Debate" and 120seconds later you see the word "Arguement" then YES you are IN A SIM DUDE --- but it's not going to post the exact word request until you can do it without getting dizzy or puking or sweating or freaking out -- you have to know a certain amount of information first and you gotta pass the tests to be 'cleared' for access to crap like that.

being "ready for text" is like being ready for sex. You have to be ready and prove you can handle it....then you can get pure text man....any word...request "I am king of all debate!" and it will post it....

once you pass all that, it will load other progs like the drawing program where it can draw any video using a simorg....you can request stuff like "post a link to a picture of me in a ferrari with a hot chick" and it will post it.

Wait until you get into transfers and stuff dude....it starts slow...like it will send you back to like 6 months ago to see how you handle that....but you have to study it all first for MONTHS or you won't be ready and instead it will be a bad experience and you will hallucinate and throw up and get dizzy and be in fear...its gotta go slow to be ready....but then, when you're ready, you get to go back six months for a full day and see what its like to "go back in time" in this new recorded version of earth from six months ago...then you go back a year...two years....pick a favorite time in your life and go back to it...

then comes the training sims....omg....I get to spend TWO YEARS in the year 1998 learning how to computer program and another year in 2010.

You get to learn alll the tricks and hacks to make the pc faster....can even customize the monitor size and all that.

You are penalized for anything you do wrong though...that is where 'hell' comes in. If you get a good score on your training run, you get rewarded by God. If you do bad, you are forgiven. If you do wrong, you are punished by Lord (devil).

I've seen people go as far as murder and only got 30 days in hell. I guess since it's not a real organism, only a copy, that the murder sentence is lighter.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 11:33:15 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 12/28/2015 4:18:03 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

I could certainly convince you if you were here in person.

I would give you a damned good slap over the face followed by a swift kick in the nuts.

Then try and tell me that this is a virtual or simulated reality.