Jump to topic:

Paradise Earth.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 3:53:43 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The jehovians and there would be associates on here like to claim that themselves and other benighted individuals will spend eternity on paradise earth.
WTF will they be doing for eternity?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 5:33:21 PM
Come on jehovians and wannbes tell us about this paradise.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 12:21:01 AM
What are you gonna be doing on paradise earth for eternity, which btw is a long time.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 12:25:50 AM
At 12/28/2015 3:53:43 PM, bulproof wrote:
The jehovians and there would be associates on here like to claim that themselves and other benighted individuals will spend eternity on paradise earth.

Eternity sounds like a nightmare
Joshua_Verum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 12:49:18 AM

Jehovah is infinitely powerful and has endless creative abilities.. This world now is absolutely nothing compared to the new world he has in store for righteous people..

From time to time when I get a little depressed I often thing "ugh I don't wanna live for ever, this lifetime is more than enough".. But imagine a world free from pain and suffering. A world where our loving creator will grant us the very desires of our hearts..

It's going to be awesome man ; )
(Matthew 24:14:) And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

The Kingdom message is reaching all corners of the globe. In 2010 alone, Jehovah"s Witnesses spent over 1.6 billion hours proclaiming this good news in 236 lands. Over the past decade, they have produced and distributed more than 20 billion items of literature.

https://www.jw.org...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 1:08:00 AM
At 12/30/2015 12:49:18 AM, Joshua_Verum wrote:

Jehovah is infinitely powerful and has endless creative abilities.. This world now is absolutely nothing compared to the new world he has in store for righteous people..

From time to time when I get a little depressed I often thing "ugh I don't wanna live for ever, this lifetime is more than enough".. But imagine a world free from pain and suffering. A world where our loving creator will grant us the very desires of our hearts..

So what are you going to DO for eternity living a life of absolute boredom.
Joshua_Verum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 1:13:51 AM
At 12/30/2015 1:08:00 AM, bulproof wrote:

We can't even begin to comprehend the power of Jehovah man.. He has no beginning, and no end.. I don't think boredom will be a word that gets mentioned in his world.. : P

Imagine the things simple humans have created.. Now imagine what a infinitely intelligent and powerful creator could provide for us..
(Matthew 24:14:) And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

The Kingdom message is reaching all corners of the globe. In 2010 alone, Jehovah"s Witnesses spent over 1.6 billion hours proclaiming this good news in 236 lands. Over the past decade, they have produced and distributed more than 20 billion items of literature.

https://www.jw.org...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 1:18:43 AM
At 12/30/2015 1:13:51 AM, Joshua_Verum wrote:

We can't even begin to comprehend the power of Jehovah man.. He has no beginning, and no end.. I don't think boredom will be a word that gets mentioned in his world.. : P

Imagine the things simple humans have created.. Now imagine what a infinitely intelligent and powerful creator could provide for us..

Since the object is allegedly to turn the entire planet into a garden of eden, what sort of wonderful things existed there? Spaceships, radio telescopes, computers oh that's right none of the above and just like your mythical Adam your task will be to till the soil. Good luck with that.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 1:19:01 AM
At 12/30/2015 1:13:51 AM, Joshua_Verum wrote:

Yeah right. You ever seen a kid two days after Christmas? He's already bored of his new toys.