shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 7:09:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/28/2015 6:35:32 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
before 2003/US invesion of Iraq. why?

USA is always doing well, you know!!! Any where you see Muslim blood on the ground you will also find a footprint of USA.
Since USA invasion, more than 1000,000 Iraqi have been killed!!!

I'm not sure if you check the news going on in Iraq. They have another dirty plan. This one will kill more Muslims! USA and Turkey have sent troops to Iraq to make Iraq into three countries. Sunni, Kurds and Shias! They first start with provoking Kurds. What do you think will happen? Hashd al-Shaabi and the federal Iraqi forces will attack Kurds and a Sunni-Shia war will break out!!!

Iraqi government asks them to withdraw their troops and they neglect, saying "We are here to help you by force"!!!!

Quran 2:11-12

And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 7:17:54 PM

By the way, Tabreek!!
It's our prophet's(pbuh) birthday!
Also the birthday of Shia Muslims' 6th Imam, Jafar as-Sadiq.

I hope God forgives our sins in such a great day.:0)
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 7:27:51 PM
Remember this? Without this there would have never been a new U.S. presence in the Middle East. Do Muslims enjoy blaming the West for retaliating against animal like behavior instead of ever looking at their own people's actions?

http://youtu.be...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 8:30:35 PM
At 12/28/2015 7:09:12 PM, shalal12 wrote:

USA is always doing well, you know!!! Any where you see Muslim blood on the ground you will also find a footprint of USA.

I'm not sure if you check the news going on in Iraq. They have another dirty plan. This one will kill more Muslims! USA and Turkey have sent troops to Iraq to make Iraq into three countries. Sunni, Kurds and Shias! They first start with provoking Kurds. What do you think will happen? Hashd al-Shaabi and the federal Iraqi forces will attack Kurds and a Sunni-Shia war will break out!!!

Iraqi government asks them to withdraw their troops and they neglect, saying "We are here to help you by force"!!!!

And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.

i really not informed whats going on recently in Iraq but US have to make new problems to stay always in these regions because of its oil, without it the economic system of the world will collapse seriously... they have to kill millions ppl just because of oil these animals politicians... and their zombie population believing everything what they say to them. tnkx for that info will check it more... u have to check this guy - Robert Pape (https://en.wikipedia.org...) one of the leaders experts on terrorism and suicide attacks... and this is what he says:

"little connection between suicide terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism, or any one of the world"s religions... . Rather, what nearly all suicide terrorist attacks have in common is a specific secular and strategic goal: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from territory that the terrorists consider to be their homeland" (p. 4). "The taproot of suicide terrorism is nationalism," he argues; it is "an extreme strategy for national liberation"

if have the time to watch his lectures it will be good to see this -https://www.youtube.com...

and another figure is Noam Chomsky, one of the important real stuff u would find in our times.., see this https://www.youtube.com... owning typical american ^^ or this one about Hamas Rocketing https://www.youtube.com......

why always american's History is full of blood & genocide of millions...
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 8:33:42 PM
At 12/28/2015 7:27:51 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Remember this? Without this there would have never been a new U.S. presence in the Middle East. Do Muslims enjoy blaming the West for retaliating against animal like behavior instead of ever looking at their own people's actions?

your replies r so stupid i dont know if u r trolling or seriously stupid media brainwashed. u have a problem if they killed 3000 (twin towers) but justifying your killing of millions of mulsims for stealing oil? i have to say go to u start school again?
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 8:37:16 PM
At 12/28/2015 7:17:54 PM, shalal12 wrote:

By the way, Tabreek!!
It's our prophet's(pbuh) birthday!
Also the birthday of Shia Muslims' 6th Imam, Jafar as-Sadiq.

I hope God forgives our sins in such a great day.:0)

yeah ^^
Never fart near dog
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 8:41:48 PM
At 12/28/2015 8:33:42 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

your replies r so stupid i dont know if u r trolling or seriously stupid media brainwashed. u have a problem if they killed 3000 (twin towers) but justifying your killing of millions of mulsims for stealing oil? i have to say go to u start school again?

Muslims have given the West excuse after excuse after excuse to be present in the Middle East. Sadaam gassed his own people and tried to take over another country. Al Queda tried and failed to bomb the World Trade Centers. Later they did destroy the World Trade Centers. Then the Pentagon. Muslims bombed the Boston Marathon. Muslims killed people in a theatre in Paris. Muslims went ona killing spree in California. A Muslim soldier killed U.S. soldiers as a U.S. soldier. Iranians chant "death to America!". I don't want a U.S. presence in the Middle East, but without one, ISIS takes over countries, Muslims behead Christians and kill each other. Suicide bombings go on a spree, and stability falls apart. If they are going to constantly kill us and each other, we might as well get some oil out of the chaos called the Middle East. My god, the Muslims have been warring for 1,400 years.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 8:53:06 PM

Because under Hussein, the Ba'ath Party was killing dissidents faster than they could kill themselves?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 9:12:59 PM

Not even close.
https://www.iraqbodycount.org...

The U.S. is trying neither to divide Sunnis and Shi'ites nor divide Iraq. The US's current objective in Iraq is to defeat the ISIL and stabilize the country.
As for Turkey, they have acted on their own accord and last I heard they're withdrawing now.

Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 9:19:18 PM
At 12/28/2015 8:41:48 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Muslims have given the West excuse after excuse after excuse to be present in the Middle East. Sadaam gassed his own people and tried to take over another country. Al Queda tried and failed to bomb the World Trade Centers. Later they did destroy the World Trade Centers. Then the Pentagon. Muslims bombed the Boston Marathon. Muslims killed people in a theatre in Paris. Muslims went ona killing spree in California. A Muslim soldier killed U.S. soldiers as a U.S. soldier. Iranians chant "death to America!". I don't want a U.S. presence in the Middle East, but without one, ISIS takes over countries, Muslims behead Christians and kill each other. Suicide bombings go on a spree, and stability falls apart. If they are going to constantly kill us and each other, we might as well get some oil out of the chaos called the Middle East. My god, the Muslims have been warring for 1,400 years.

look man first of all your brain is full of lies i can understand your hated. i have to say when u say "muslims" u always generalize every individual act and thats the most stupid thing i have heard from u yet. every day there is a plenty crimes (millions) somewhere in america so now im going to say "Americans" equalling everybody in the U.S for every act of crime? talk sense please. .. i hope u will learn new stuff not only lies and garbage . now dont watch foxnews/bbc for a week; just take academic stuff and not media

sh1t. saddam gassed his own people? u have heap of crimes millions dying around the world do u really think Bush give a sh1t on Iraqis? why dont they help ppl suffering all over the world u idiot? who r u bluffing?

Al Queda was created by CIA u idiot in the first place. secondly they hate americans because foreign occupation u r in afganistan and pakistan and all over the muslim world killing raping kidnapping millions of ppl. here this guy was spokesman in Al Qaida - https://www.youtube.com...

"little connection between suicide terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism, or any one of the world"s religions... . Rather, what nearly all suicide terrorist attacks have in common is a specific secular and strategic goal: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from territory that the terrorists consider to be their homeland" (p. 4). "The taproot of suicide terrorism is nationalism," he argues; it is "an extreme strategy for national liberation" (pp. 79"80). - Robert Anthony Pape, Jr. (born April 24, 1960) is an American political scientist known for his work on international security affairs, especially the coercive strategies of air power and the rationale of suicide terrorism. He is currently a professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago and founder of the Chicago Project on Security and Terrorism (CPOST).

u listed "muslim" attacks in america?
- Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America between 1980-2005 - http://www.globalresearch.ca...
-Less Than 2 Percent Of Terrorist Attacks In The E.U. Are Religiously Motivated -http://thinkprogress.org...
-u always hear in the media "muslims" shootings? there was 355+ mass shootings in U.S and only 3 our of the 355+ were "suspected muslims"

ISIS main/most killings r muslims first place your allegations r so stupid again worthless to say anything about.

Islamic history warring for 1400 years? what is supposed to mean? throwing another cr"p before finishing your sh1t here? heres best seller book on amazon -
A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn. your history is only about slavery and genocides. now get a life.
Never fart near dog
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 9:20:00 PM
At 12/28/2015 8:30:35 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

i really not informed whats going on recently in Iraq but US have to make new problems to stay always in these regions because of its oil, without it the economic system of the world will collapse seriously... they have to kill millions ppl just because of oil these animals politicians... and their zombie population believing everything what they say to them. tnkx for that info will check it more...
Add gass to oil. At the present there is a real war on gass. Iran is cooprating with Syria and Russia.On the other hand Turkey with Qatar and USA. Europe is a big market!!

u have to check this guy - Robert Pape (https://en.wikipedia.org...) one of the leaders experts on terrorism and suicide attacks... and this is what he says:

"little connection between suicide terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism, or any one of the world"s religions... . Rather, what nearly all suicide terrorist attacks have in common is a specific secular and strategic goal: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from territory that the terrorists consider to be their homeland" (p. 4). "The taproot of suicide terrorism is nationalism," he argues; it is "an extreme strategy for national liberation"

if have the time to watch his lectures it will be good to see this -https://www.youtube.com...

and another figure is Noam Chomsky, one of the important real stuff u would find in our times.., see this https://www.youtube.com... owning typical american ^^ or this one about Hamas Rocketing https://www.youtube.com......

why always american's History is full of blood & genocide of millions...

Sure. That guy is right. There is no doubt.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 9:30:33 PM
At 12/28/2015 8:53:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

Because under Hussein, the Ba'ath Party was killing dissidents faster than they could kill themselves?

lol what this is an sarcastic response?:D if u want to compare crimes of sadam or any government with U.S foreign policy and its history u will get diarrhea tonight. and btw what it has to do with this? u see u guys have some inferiority complex to take it hard to admit that the biggest problems in the world r because of U.S
Never fart near dog
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 9:33:58 PM
At 12/28/2015 9:12:59 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Not even close.
Really?!!!
Let me inform you of the exact statistics
Since 2003
1,455,590 Iraqi have been killed!!
600,000 of them were killed from 2003 till 2006!!!
Have you ever traveled to Iraq?!!

The U.S. is trying neither to divide Sunnis and Shi'ites nor divide Iraq.

I just wonder if you are an American or not! It's something that American politicians are working hard for that. So0 hard.
The US's current objective in Iraq is to defeat the ISIL and stabilize the country.
Fighting with ISIS?!
Compare the fighting of USA and Russia, you will find out which country is fighting with ISIS. USA is in Iraq just to control ISIS and NOT to remove ISIS. When ISIS gets power more than threshold, then gets exact air strikes otherwise not.

As for Turkey, they have acted on their own accord and last I heard they're withdrawing now.
It was just something they said to lessen media pressure. They just moved from one station to another station. They are still in Iraq training Kurds!!!

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 9:49:57 PM
At 12/28/2015 8:41:48 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Muslims have given the West excuse after excuse after excuse to be present in the Middle East. Sadaam gassed his own people and tried to take over another country.
Interesting!!! Who had given chemical weapons to Saddam?=>Westerns!!!

Al Queda tried and failed to bomb the World Trade Centers. Later they did destroy the World Trade Centers. Then the Pentagon.
Dont you think it was an inside work?! Where were Zionists in that day? inside?

Muslims bombed the Boston Marathon. Muslims killed people in a theatre in Paris.
Ooo0h!!!
Which country supports Takfiri Muslims? We or USA?!!=>USA provides them with weapons in Syria calling them moderate rebels!!!
USA supports Saudi Arabia and other Takfiri, Wahhabi nations!!!
Have you ever heard that a Maleki or a Hanafi or a Shafei Sunni Muslim take part in a terrorist action? Never. All from Wahhabi and Takfiri Muslims which are the sub sects of Hanbali Sunni sect. Blame USA for supporting such nations!
Where is UN or USA lo0king for Human Right, when it comes to those dark kingdoms, all terrorists are coming form those kigdoms. all. they are your allies. your allies...
Muslims went ona killing spree in California. A Muslim soldier killed U.S. soldiers as a U.S. soldier.
I have alot to add:
Americans detected a beautiful teenage Iraqi girl and killed all her family to rape her. Having raped her they burned her so that no one could know!
Thousands of Vietnami women were raped by US soldiers.
and...
and...
and...
and...

Iranians chant "death to America!".
I'm one of them who chant.

I don't want a U.S. presence in the Middle East, but without one, ISIS takes over countries, Muslims behead Christians and kill each other. Suicide bombings go on a spree, and stability falls apart. If they are going to constantly kill us and each other, we might as well get some oil out of the chaos called the Middle East. My god, the Muslims have been warring for 1,400 years.

Leave Middle east. Just leave. We dont want policemen. Leave. We can handle every thing if you leave us alone.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 9:56:22 PM
At 12/28/2015 9:33:58 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Not even close.
Really?!!!
Since 2003

Source, please. And no, I have never traveled to Iraq.

I just wonder if you are an American or not! It's something that American politicians are working hard for that. So0 hard.
The US's current objective in Iraq is to defeat the ISIL and stabilize the country.
Fighting with ISIS?!
Compare the fighting of USA and Russia, you will find out which country is fighting with ISIS. USA is in Iraq just to control ISIS and NOT to remove ISIS. When ISIS gets power more than threshold, then gets exact air strikes otherwise not.

Yes, I am an American. And no, the U.S. does not control the ISIL.

It was just something they said to lessen media pressure. They just moved from one station to another station. They are still in Iraq training Kurds!!!

The DDO Blog:

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 10:07:46 PM
At 12/28/2015 9:56:22 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Not even close.
Really?!!!
Since 2003

Search this in google"1,455,590 Iraqi have been killed since 2003"
http://warisacrime.org...

Fighting with ISIS?!

USA does support terrorist groups to reach its goals. With full respect you are an ignorant person whose brain is washed by media. Please ask your government to leave here and stop supporting Wahhabi nations.

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 10:13:54 PM
At 12/28/2015 10:07:46 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Not even close.
Really?!!!
Since 2003

Search this in google"1,455,590 Iraqi have been killed since 2003"
http://warisacrime.org...

On Wikipedia the highest cited estimate is 800,000 (and most estimates were a quarter this).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Fighting with ISIS?!

USA does support terrorist groups to reach its goals. With full respect you are an ignorant person whose brain is washed by media. Please ask your government to leave here and stop supporting Wahhabi nations.

Not unless you count the Free Syrian Army and various anti-ISIL militia groups, both Sunni and Shi'ite, as terrorist groups. If by "Wahhabi nation" you mean Saudi Arabia, then I probably won't be able to convince of anything in this regard.

The DDO Blog:

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 10:29:29 PM
At 12/28/2015 10:13:54 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

On Wikipedia the highest cited estimate is 800,000 (and most estimates were a quarter this).
I suppose you can guess why!
The power of media is in your hand.
Have you ever heard of Iranian Holocaust in which 10,000,000 Iranians are killed by British government?!!!=>No!!! Your media only covers Israeli Holocaust and exaggerates it to justify their invasion in Palestine.

Fighting with ISIS?!

Not unless you count the Free Syrian Army and various anti-ISIL militia groups, both Sunni and Shi'ite, as terrorist groups.
huh?!! free Syrian army? Syrian?!
Are you sure that they are Syrian?
They are some Wahhabi Muslims from Europe, Che Chen, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Qatar and...All Wahhabi. All..all...
The true Syrian army is fighting with ISIS, al-Nusrah, free un-Syrian army, and other terrorist groups.

If by "Wahhabi nation" you mean Saudi Arabia, then I probably won't be able to convince of anything in this regard.

You need to understand that all the Muslim terrorist, all over the world, from Buku haram, al-Qaeeda, Taliban and ISIS are basically Wahhabi Muslims. ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Your government does support this radical branch of Islam to reach its purposes. To persuade you that they should be in the Middle East. To make Israel safe. To reach oil and gass...To control oil market.. to sell weapons...
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 10:48:21 PM
At 12/28/2015 9:30:33 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

lol what this is an sarcastic response?:D if u want to compare crimes of sadam or any government with U.S foreign policy and its history u will get diarrhea tonight. and btw what it has to do with this? u see u guys have some inferiority complex to take it hard to admit that the biggest problems in the world r because of U.S
Indeed
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 11:31:04 PM
lol what this is an sarcastic response?:D
Yes. It was sarcasm in response to a foolish, irresponsible, hyperbolic claim.

if u want to compare crimes of sadam or any government with U.S foreign policy and its history u will get diarrhea tonight. and btw what it has to do with this?
Indirectly, a great deal.

Dictators tend to corrupt the countries they run; and the longer they are in power, the more corrupt a state becomes. So whenever a dictator is removed by whatever means, the state seldom transitions directly into peace, order and the rule of law. Instead, numerous corrupted actors vie for power, and it takes time to iron that out.

So part of the cause for present Iraqi instability should certainly be attributed to the negligent and high-handed way the invasion and stabilisation occurred. But part can also be attributed to the aftermath of a sustained cruel, corrupt, despotic and sometimes genocidal regime -- which was the real point behind my sarcastic comment.

u see u guys have some inferiority complex to take it hard to admit that the biggest problems in the world r because of U.S
Which guys? I'm Australian, and consider the invasion of Iraq (in which Australia also participated) criminally evil.

But your focus was not the invasion, but the root causes of present Iraq instability, and they're complex. You have a vulnerable state with corrupted institutions recovering from war, neighbouring nations funding instability and insurgency, and enormous economic and political pressures.

To blame all that on a single source is as much an act of naivete as it is an act of hatred. The US routinely does evil things in its national interest, and then lies about them -- agreed. Its allies collude with that from economic self-interest at times -- agreed. The result is sometimes injustice and neglectful instability, as in Iraq; and sometimes the restoration of peace and justice, as in the former Yugoslavia.

But no foreign actor can make Iraqis kill one another. That's happening only because Iraqis have developed a murderous hatred for their own citizens, and because right now, murder is easy. And Muslim-on-Muslim violence is occurring all over the world, and I believe affected states need to look at three root causes: systematic corruption, unresolved ethnic rivalries, and an excessive tolerance of Muslim nationalism.

These are all moral issues; they are the responsibility of the citizens and the faithful to resolve; and they are accountable not just to Allah of their faith, but to all of humanity for doing so.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 12:13:36 AM
At 12/28/2015 10:29:29 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Have you ever heard of Iranian Holocaust in which 10,000,000 Iranians are killed by British government?!!!=>No!!! Your media only covers Israeli Holocaust and exaggerates it to justify their invasion in Palestine.

Source, please. I literally searched "Iranian Holocaust" and all I found was articles on Iranians who are holocaust deniers.

Fighting with ISIS?!

Not unless you count the Free Syrian Army and various anti-ISIL militia groups, both Sunni and Shi'ite, as terrorist groups.
huh?!! free Syrian army? Syrian?!
Are you sure that they are Syrian?
They are some Wahhabi Muslims from Europe, Che Chen, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Qatar and...All Wahhabi. All..all...
The true Syrian army is fighting with ISIS, al-Nusrah, free un-Syrian army, and other terrorist groups.

If by "Wahhabi nation" you mean Saudi Arabia, then I probably won't be able to convince of anything in this regard.

You need to understand that all the Muslim terrorist, all over the world, from Buku haram, al-Qaeeda, Taliban and ISIS are basically Wahhabi Muslims. ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Your government does support this radical branch of Islam to reach its purposes. To persuade you that they should be in the Middle East. To make Israel safe. To reach oil and gass...To control oil market.. to sell weapons...

The DDO Blog:

lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 4:09:18 AM

It was a despicable crime that the Americans attacked Iraq. I'm glad Saddam is gone but the cost of lives was horrendous.
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 7:52:44 AM
At 12/29/2015 12:13:36 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/28/2015 10:29:29 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Source, please. I literally searched "Iranian Holocaust" and all I found was articles on Iranians who are holocaust deniers.
Hey you are weak at search :))
Search this in google "Iranian Holocaust in which 10,000,000 Iranians are killed by British government"
http://english.khamenei.ir...

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 9:45:51 AM
At 12/29/2015 4:09:18 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

It was a despicable crime that the Americans attacked Iraq. I'm glad Saddam is gone but the cost of lives was horrendous.
USA is planning for another war. They are making a Shia-Sunni war by provoking Kurds and Sunnis. This war will be more bloody if it happens.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 7:01:48 PM
At 12/28/2015 11:31:04 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
lol what this is an sarcastic response?:D
Yes. It was sarcasm in response to a foolish, irresponsible, hyperbolic claim.

btw what i said its just what i took from Robert Pape (https://en.wikipedia.org...) . leading expert on suicide terrorism... yeah its so foolish, irresponsible, hyperbolic claim from him.

if u want to compare crimes of sadam or any government with U.S foreign policy and its history u will get diarrhea tonight. and btw what it has to do with this?
Indirectly, a great deal.

Dictators tend to corrupt the countries they run; and the longer they are in power, the more corrupt a state becomes. So whenever a dictator is removed by whatever means, the state seldom transitions directly into peace, order and the rule of law. Instead, numerous corrupted actors vie for power, and it takes time to iron that out.

so what u trying to imply? U.S wants to remove dictators and bring "Democracy/Freedom"? funny u dont know history of foreign U.S policy. here is WILLIAM BLUM a scholar foreign U.S policy. United States has:
- endeavored to overthrow more than 50 foreign goverments, most of which were democratically elected.
- grossly interfered in democratic elections in at least 30 countries.
-attempted to assasinate more than 50 foreign leaders.
- dropped bombs on the poeple of more than 30 countries.
- attempted to suppress a populist or nationalist movement in 20 countries.

(source - American's deadliest export by WILLIAM BLUM, first page lol)

So part of the cause for present Iraqi instability should certainly be attributed to the negligent and high-handed way the invasion and stabilisation occurred. But part can also be attributed to the aftermath of a sustained cruel, corrupt, despotic and sometimes genocidal regime -- which was the real point behind my sarcastic comment.

u joking me... sadam ruled there 25 years and no suicide bombings in period of 2 decades and half? yeah blame always them this is what always hypocrites do they dont smell their own sh1t.

u see u guys have some inferiority complex to take it hard to admit that the biggest problems in the world r because of U.S
Which guys? I'm Australian, and consider the invasion of Iraq (in which Australia also participated) criminally evil.

i mean the typical westerner who doesnt has a problem with the leading terrorists in the world which kills millions and steal everything that moves by foreign occupation. that is what Noam Chomsky says. u differ with him?

But your focus was not the invasion, but the root causes of present Iraq instability, and they're complex. You have a vulnerable state with corrupted institutions recovering from war, neighbouring nations funding instability and insurgency, and enormous economic and political pressures.

To blame all that on a single source is as much an act of naivete as it is an act of hatred. The US routinely does evil things in its national interest, and then lies about them -- agreed. Its allies collude with that from economic self-interest at times -- agreed. The result is sometimes injustice and neglectful instability, as in Iraq; and sometimes the restoration of peace and justice, as in the former Yugoslavia.

i blame it on 1 source which is the invesion of U.S not because that im so genius, this is what the leading expert says Robert Pape and he gives u proofs and i know its a fact i why should lie about that?

But no foreign actor can make Iraqis kill one another. That's happening only because Iraqis have developed a murderous hatred for their own citizens, and because right now, murder is easy. And Muslim-on-Muslim violence is occurring all over the world, and I believe affected states need to look at three root causes: systematic corruption, unresolved ethnic rivalries, and an excessive tolerance of Muslim nationalism.

what?! America went there and destroyed everything and after this they bring the chaos to Iraq now u blame its civilians? what u mean "all over the world" where? muslims kiling muslims... where is your examples and there reasons? u talking in air.

These are all moral issues; they are the responsibility of the citizens and the faithful to resolve; and they are accountable not just to Allah of their faith, but to all of humanity for doing so.

nonsense.
Never fart near dog