I believe in atheists

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 12:54:06 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I believe that atheists can be better people than theists, and vice-versa
I believe atheists can be extremely intelligent,
I believe that atheists can be kind and generous as well as loving and forgiving.
I believe that atheists are no different to theists other than one does and one doesn't believe in God,

I don't believe that atheists are bad just because they are atheists,
I don't dislike atheists. just because they are atheists
I don't think atheists have any less ability just because they are atheists

I judge people on the way they conduct themselves, not on their denominations, weather atheist, theist, or agnostic.

I like interacting with atheists and will declare that I have gained a lot and learnt a lot from my interactions with atheists, and theists alike, albeit my faith has never been shook.

I do not want to fight with atheists, but if someone is rude to me due to my beliefs, then I am inclined to hit back, as I have done so all through my life and stood up to cowards and bullies.

I have real life friends who are atheists and never have any disputes regarding their dis-belief or my belief,
I have family members who are atheists and love them dearly.

I have no issue with atheism or atheists per-se, Just with people who fail to conduct themselves properly whilst discussing different values and beliefs.

And to finish, with a quote I have held most dear for over two decades.

"He that wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper."

~ Edmund Burke