Total Posts:478|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Proof Quran is Inspired by God

DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 2:30:11 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/30/2015 1:48:33 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:46:40 AM, TBR wrote:

Right... So, you have this proof that the Quran IS inspired from God?

- Not particularly me, but yes.

Yassine has claimed the Quran is inspired from God and says there is proof.

We await your proof, Yassine.

Proof: evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 2:38:50 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 2:30:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:48:33 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:46:40 AM, TBR wrote:

Right... So, you have this proof that the Quran IS inspired from God?

- Not particularly me, but yes.

Yassine has claimed the Quran is inspired from God and says there is proof.

We await your proof, Yassine.

Proof: evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.

Dude, its written right in the pages its inspired by God, right next to the place where it says God doesn't lie! If that isn't proof enough, I don't know what is.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:11:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 2:30:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:48:33 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:46:40 AM, TBR wrote:

Right... So, you have this proof that the Quran IS inspired from God?

- Not particularly me, but yes.

Yassine has claimed the Quran is inspired from God and says there is proof.

We await your proof, Yassine.

Proof: evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.

This is the proof that quran from God:
"And this Qur"an is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah, but it is a confirmation of which was before it, and a explanation of the book " wherein there is no doubt " from the Lord of all natures
(Quran: Surah Younus, 37)

"And verily, you are receiving the Quran from the One, All-Wise, All-Knowing"

(Quran: Surah An-Naml, 6)

"Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of Allah. Such are the parables, which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect."

(Quran: Al-Hashr, 58:21)

"And We sent down in the Quran such things that have healing and mercy for the believers."

(Quran: Al-Isra, 82)

and so on.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:16:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:11:33 PM, uncung wrote:
At 1/2/2016 2:30:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:48:33 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:46:40 AM, TBR wrote:

Right... So, you have this proof that the Quran IS inspired from God?

- Not particularly me, but yes.

Yassine has claimed the Quran is inspired from God and says there is proof.

We await your proof, Yassine.

Proof: evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.

This is the proof that quran from God:
"And this Qur"an is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah, but it is a confirmation of which was before it, and a explanation of the book " wherein there is no doubt " from the Lord of all natures
(Quran: Surah Younus, 37)

"And verily, you are receiving the Quran from the One, All-Wise, All-Knowing"

(Quran: Surah An-Naml, 6)

"Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of Allah. Such are the parables, which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect."

(Quran: Al-Hashr, 58:21)

"And We sent down in the Quran such things that have healing and mercy for the believers."

(Quran: Al-Isra, 82)

and so on.

LOL, Sorry, that is not evidence.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:26:05 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:16:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/2/2016 3:11:33 PM, uncung wrote:
At 1/2/2016 2:30:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:48:33 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:46:40 AM, TBR wrote:

Right... So, you have this proof that the Quran IS inspired from God?

- Not particularly me, but yes.

Yassine has claimed the Quran is inspired from God and says there is proof.

We await your proof, Yassine.

Proof: evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.

This is the proof that quran from God:
"And this Qur"an is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah, but it is a confirmation of which was before it, and a explanation of the book " wherein there is no doubt " from the Lord of all natures
(Quran: Surah Younus, 37)

"And verily, you are receiving the Quran from the One, All-Wise, All-Knowing"

(Quran: Surah An-Naml, 6)

"Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of Allah. Such are the parables, which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect."

(Quran: Al-Hashr, 58:21)

"And We sent down in the Quran such things that have healing and mercy for the believers."

(Quran: Al-Isra, 82)

and so on.

LOL, Sorry, that is not evidence.

I count it as the evidence, what about your girlfriend? what does she say about this?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:45:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:26:05 PM, uncung wrote:
At 1/2/2016 3:16:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/2/2016 3:11:33 PM, uncung wrote:
At 1/2/2016 2:30:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:48:33 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:46:40 AM, TBR wrote:

Right... So, you have this proof that the Quran IS inspired from God?

- Not particularly me, but yes.

Yassine has claimed the Quran is inspired from God and says there is proof.

We await your proof, Yassine.

Proof: evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.

This is the proof that quran from God:
"And this Qur"an is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah, but it is a confirmation of which was before it, and a explanation of the book " wherein there is no doubt " from the Lord of all natures
(Quran: Surah Younus, 37)

"And verily, you are receiving the Quran from the One, All-Wise, All-Knowing"

(Quran: Surah An-Naml, 6)

"Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of Allah. Such are the parables, which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect."

(Quran: Al-Hashr, 58:21)

"And We sent down in the Quran such things that have healing and mercy for the believers."

(Quran: Al-Isra, 82)

and so on.

LOL, Sorry, that is not evidence.

I count it as the evidence,

It isn't evidence, fyi. The words in a book are not evidence for the validity of the book, this is an elementary concept even children can understand.

what about your girlfriend? what does she say about this?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:49:01 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:45:25 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Nailed it!

Let's hope Yassine isn't that stupid.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,770
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:54:11 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 2:30:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:48:33 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:46:40 AM, TBR wrote:

Right... So, you have this proof that the Quran IS inspired from God?

- Not particularly me, but yes.

Yassine has claimed the Quran is inspired from God and says there is proof.

We await your proof, Yassine.

Proof: evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.

"Will they not then meditate upon the Qur'an? Had it been from anyone other than Allah they would surely have found therein much discrepancy."

"Verily, We, it is We who have sent down the Qur"an and surely we will guard it from corruption".

Here we have a test that demonstrates that there is no error in the Qur'an, showing the truthful nature of the Qur'an. If a person disagrees, then the individual can take up the challenge to find a discrepancy in the Qur"an and when the person discovers that there is no discrepancy, then the only logical conclusion that can be derived is that whomever the author of the Qur"an is, the individual is a truth teller and righteous because all of the content in the Qur"an is without error, indecency, and immorality, and it is a guidance to righteousness. The question still remains as to who is the author? The Qur"an answers this question with the following test. The Qur"an states:

"And if you are in doubt as to what We have sent down to our servant, then produce a chapter like it, and call upon your helpers beside Allah if you are truthful."

Here we have a test which proves that it is not humanly possible to produce a chapter like the Qur'an and proves so by challenging all of those who doubt so to prove so by trying to produce a chapter like the Qur'an. For when trying to produce a chapter like the Qur'an, the skeptic will learn first-hand that such a thing is humanly impossible to do. But before the a skeptic develops the common response of simply producing something in Arabic or claiming that the challenge is not valid because not being able to produce a play like Shakespeare does not mean that the play is from God so the same analogy applies to the Qur'an, let me further elaborate. The Qur'an, like any scripture, is inspiration. And like any scripture, its intent is to inspire people to follow its teaching. Thus the challenge is to produce something that is as inspirational as the Qur'an, for it is the inspiration of the Qur'an that is miraculous. And what is that miracle? The miracle is within the following:

"It is humanly impossible for a person/s to inspire enough followers to help him/her/ them conquer and rule a nation by using human-made speech/literature that goes against the likes and beliefs of those people."

This is the miracle of Muhammad. For the challenge proves that it is humanly impossible to use any speech or literature that goes against the majority and is invented by a person/s, to inspire enough followers amongst them to help to conquer and rule a nation. The skeptic still disagrees? Then take the challenge and prove differently. Try using a speech or literature that does not agree with the likes of a majority of people that is an invention by a person/s. Then use that very same speech to inspire them to conquer a nation for you to rule and see what happens. The challenge can even be simplified by asking a skeptic to just conquer and rule the street that he or she lives on and see what happens. Yet the person will fail and fail miserably. No person will come close to achieving the challenge. Any individual, when taking the challenge, will have a first-hand eyewitness account from experience and observation that such an act is humanly impossible and that is when the person will learn the miracle of Muhammad. Why? The reason is because Muhammad used the Qur'an to inspire enough followers to help him conquer and rule a nation in the same fashion. So since it is humanly impossible to use human-made speech or literature that goes against the likes of the masses to inspire them to follow a person/s to help conquer and rule a nation, yet Muhammad used the Qur'an to do just that, then what does that mean? That means that the Qur'an that Muhammad used is not the invention of any human but must come from a higher power and authority greater than humans, and that is Allah. Do the skeptics still disagree? Then take the challenge and prove differently. When the challengers fail, because they will, this will help to demonstrate that the Qur"an is of divine origin as proven by the scientific method itself because it provides a hands-on eyewitness account that producing something like the Qur"an is humanly impossible. If you read this, and you yourself disagree, then take the challenge and prove differently.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 7:45:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:49:01 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/2/2016 3:45:25 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Nailed it!

Let's hope Yassine isn't that stupid.

Well... he does feel that girls in miniskirts are in some way partially responsible for their own rape, so...
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 9:04:07 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:54:11 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/2/2016 2:30:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:48:33 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 12/30/2015 1:46:40 AM, TBR wrote:

Right... So, you have this proof that the Quran IS inspired from God?

- Not particularly me, but yes.

Yassine has claimed the Quran is inspired from God and says there is proof.

We await your proof, Yassine.

Proof: evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.

"Will they not then meditate upon the Qur'an? Had it been from anyone other than Allah they would surely have found therein much discrepancy."

"Verily, We, it is We who have sent down the Qur"an and surely we will guard it from corruption".

Here we have a test that demonstrates that there is no error in the Qur'an, showing the truthful nature of the Qur'an. If a person disagrees, then the individual can take up the challenge to find a discrepancy in the Qur"an and when the person discovers that there is no discrepancy, then the only logical conclusion that can be derived is that whomever the author of the Qur"an is, the individual is a truth teller and righteous because all of the content in the Qur"an is without error, indecency, and immorality, and it is a guidance to righteousness. The question still remains as to who is the author? The Qur"an answers this question with the following test. The Qur"an states:

"And if you are in doubt as to what We have sent down to our servant, then produce a chapter like it, and call upon your helpers beside Allah if you are truthful."

Here we have a test which proves that it is not humanly possible to produce a chapter like the Qur'an and proves so by challenging all of those who doubt so to prove so by trying to produce a chapter like the Qur'an. For when trying to produce a chapter like the Qur'an, the skeptic will learn first-hand that such a thing is humanly impossible to do. But before the a skeptic develops the common response of simply producing something in Arabic or claiming that the challenge is not valid because not being able to produce a play like Shakespeare does not mean that the play is from God so the same analogy applies to the Qur'an, let me further elaborate. The Qur'an, like any scripture, is inspiration. And like any scripture, its intent is to inspire people to follow its teaching. Thus the challenge is to produce something that is as inspirational as the Qur'an, for it is the inspiration of the Qur'an that is miraculous. And what is that miracle? The miracle is within the following:

"It is humanly impossible for a person/s to inspire enough followers to help him/her/ them conquer and rule a nation by using human-made speech/literature that goes against the likes and beliefs of those people."

This is the miracle of Muhammad. For the challenge proves that it is humanly impossible to use any speech or literature that goes against the majority and is invented by a person/s, to inspire enough followers amongst them to help to conquer and rule a nation. The skeptic still disagrees? Then take the challenge and prove differently. Try using a speech or literature that does not agree with the likes of a majority of people that is an invention by a person/s. Then use that very same speech to inspire them to conquer a nation for you to rule and see what happens. The challenge can even be simplified by asking a skeptic to just conquer and rule the street that he or she lives on and see what happens. Yet the person will fail and fail miserably. No person will come close to achieving the challenge. Any individual, when taking the challenge, will have a first-hand eyewitness account from experience and observation that such an act is humanly impossible and that is when the person will learn the miracle of Muhammad. Why? The reason is because Muhammad used the Qur'an to inspire enough followers to help him conquer and rule a nation in the same fashion. So since it is humanly impossible to use human-made speech or literature that goes against the likes of the masses to inspire them to follow a person/s to help conquer and rule a nation, yet Muhammad used the Qur'an to do just that, then what does that mean? That means that the Qur'an that Muhammad used is not the invention of any human but must come from a higher power and authority greater than humans, and that is Allah. Do the skeptics still disagree? Then take the challenge and prove differently. When the challengers fail, because they will, this will help to demonstrate that the Qur"an is of divine origin as proven by the scientific method itself because it provides a hands-on eyewitness account that producing something like the Qur"an is humanly impossible. If you read this, and you yourself disagree, then take the challenge and prove differently.

This is nothing more than shifting the burden of proof fallacy.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,770
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 9:08:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 9:04:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

This is nothing more than shifting the burden of proof fallacy.

Response: In other words, you cannot answer the Qur'an challenge, thus supporting the fact that the challenge proves the Qur'an is the true word of Allah. Thanks for the clarification.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 9:17:01 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
This post cracks me up. Its a bunch of people that believe in Santa Claus trying to argue with people that believe in the tooth fairy.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 12:56:14 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 9:08:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/2/2016 9:04:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

This is nothing more than shifting the burden of proof fallacy.

Response: In other words, you cannot answer the Qur'an challenge

That is another topic, you're free to start a thread with it.

, thus supporting the fact that the challenge proves the Qur'an is the true word of Allah. Thanks for the clarification.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Jovian
Posts: 1,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 2:03:17 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 9:08:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/2/2016 9:04:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

This is nothing more than shifting the burden of proof fallacy.

Response: In other words, you cannot answer the Qur'an challenge, thus supporting the fact that the challenge proves the Qur'an is the true word of Allah. Thanks for the clarification.

IT IS PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE QURAN THAT HAVE THE FIRST RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVE THE THINGS IN IT. In just the same way I would have the first burden of proof if I would say that santa claus exists. Read about "burden of proof" and start there.

"Whine whine neither can you prove that the quran is false whine whine". True. One can not prove anything false. You can't prove that you exist. Maybe you're just a simulation of Megatron on planet XZA-8273. There is a chance that the Quran is the true thing. You have a point.

But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only. I repeat.

But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only. Maybe we should take it one more time so I assure myself that you will understand.

But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only.

Attaboy. Fvcking attaboy.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,770
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 2:27:37 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/3/2016 2:03:17 AM, Jovian wrote:
At 1/2/2016 9:08:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/2/2016 9:04:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

This is nothing more than shifting the burden of proof fallacy.

Response: In other words, you cannot answer the Qur'an challenge, thus supporting the fact that the challenge proves the Qur'an is the true word of Allah. Thanks for the clarification.

IT IS PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE QURAN THAT HAVE THE FIRST RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVE THE THINGS IN IT. In just the same way I would have the first burden of proof if I would say that santa claus exists. Read about "burden of proof" and start there.

"Whine whine neither can you prove that the quran is false whine whine". True. One can not prove anything false. You can't prove that you exist. Maybe you're just a simulation of Megatron on planet XZA-8273. There is a chance that the Quran is the true thing. You have a point.

But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only. I repeat.

But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only. Maybe we should take it one more time so I assure myself that you will understand.



But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only.

Attaboy. Fvcking attaboy.

Response: In other words, you cannot answer the Qur'an challenge either, thus supporting the fact that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 2:49:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/3/2016 2:27:37 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/3/2016 2:03:17 AM, Jovian wrote:
At 1/2/2016 9:08:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/2/2016 9:04:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

This is nothing more than shifting the burden of proof fallacy.

Response: In other words, you cannot answer the Qur'an challenge, thus supporting the fact that the challenge proves the Qur'an is the true word of Allah. Thanks for the clarification.

IT IS PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE QURAN THAT HAVE THE FIRST RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVE THE THINGS IN IT. In just the same way I would have the first burden of proof if I would say that santa claus exists. Read about "burden of proof" and start there.

"Whine whine neither can you prove that the quran is false whine whine". True. One can not prove anything false. You can't prove that you exist. Maybe you're just a simulation of Megatron on planet XZA-8273. There is a chance that the Quran is the true thing. You have a point.

But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only. I repeat.

But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only. Maybe we should take it one more time so I assure myself that you will understand.



But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only.

Attaboy. Fvcking attaboy.

Response: In other words, you cannot answer the Qur'an challenge either, thus supporting the fact that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

Off topic.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 3:30:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
It isn't evidence, fyi. The words in a book are not evidence for the validity of the book, this is an elementary concept even children can understand.

Quran can be counted as the first evidence.

[noun] that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof. (http://dictionary.reference.com...)

Quran is the evidence that Quran was from the God. If you doubt, you may disprove it.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 3:45:36 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/3/2016 3:30:23 AM, uncung wrote:
It isn't evidence, fyi. The words in a book are not evidence for the validity of the book, this is an elementary concept even children can understand.

Quran can be counted as the first evidence.

[noun] that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof. (http://dictionary.reference.com...)

Quran is the evidence that Quran was from the God. If you doubt, you may disprove it.

Thank you for the kindergarten version, that's not how it works, though. Run along and play, now.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 3:57:57 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/3/2016 3:45:36 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/3/2016 3:30:23 AM, uncung wrote:
It isn't evidence, fyi. The words in a book are not evidence for the validity of the book, this is an elementary concept even children can understand.

Quran can be counted as the first evidence.

[noun] that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof. (http://dictionary.reference.com...)

Quran is the evidence that Quran was from the God. If you doubt, you may disprove it.

Thank you for the kindergarten version, that's not how it works, though. Run along and play, now.

Can you disprove the Quran is not from God? you can't.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 4:30:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 9:17:01 PM, matt8800 wrote:
This post cracks me up. Its a bunch of people that believe in Santa Claus trying to argue with people that believe in the tooth fairy.

Gee Matt, dare you insult people whose books tell them Santa and the tooth fairy are real.? The evidence is in the books themselves. Can't you understand that? ;-)

If you cannot prove Santa and the tooth fairy are myths they must be real and true because the stories about them say they are real and true. ;-)

Did Santa never give you any presents as Xmas?
Did the tooth fairy never give you any money for your lost teeth?

If they did, you have physical evidence that they are real. ;-)
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 4:48:13 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/3/2016 3:57:57 AM, uncung wrote:
At 1/3/2016 3:45:36 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/3/2016 3:30:23 AM, uncung wrote:
It isn't evidence, fyi. The words in a book are not evidence for the validity of the book, this is an elementary concept even children can understand.

Quran can be counted as the first evidence.

[noun] that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof. (http://dictionary.reference.com...)

Quran is the evidence that Quran was from the God. If you doubt, you may disprove it.

Thank you for the kindergarten version, that's not how it works, though. Run along and play, now.

Can you disprove the Quran is not from God? you can't.

Your responses are that of a small child. Can you not think?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 4:49:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/3/2016 3:57:57 AM, uncung wrote:
At 1/3/2016 3:45:36 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/3/2016 3:30:23 AM, uncung wrote:
It isn't evidence, fyi. The words in a book are not evidence for the validity of the book, this is an elementary concept even children can understand.

Quran can be counted as the first evidence.

[noun] that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof. (http://dictionary.reference.com...)

Quran is the evidence that Quran was from the God. If you doubt, you may disprove it.

Thank you for the kindergarten version, that's not how it works, though. Run along and play, now.

Can you disprove the Quran is not from God? you can't.

Can you prove any of my words are not from God? You can't.
Can you prove the story of the three pigs is not from God? You can't.
Can you prove they are not from the flying spaghetti monster? You cant.
I say these words you are reading now are from God.
The words could also be from the flying spaghetti monster.
They could also be from the muse who is inspiring them and dictating them to the writer. They are the words of the muse, not the words of the writer.
Can you prove they are not? You can't.
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 8:32:40 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Can you disprove the Quran is not from God? you can't.

Can you prove any of my words are not from God? You can't.
Can you prove the story of the three pigs is not from God? You can't.
Can you prove they are not from the flying spaghetti monster? You cant.
I say these words you are reading now are from God.
The words could also be from the flying spaghetti monster.
They could also be from the muse who is inspiring them and dictating them to the writer. They are the words of the muse, not the words of the writer.
Can you prove they are not? You can't.

yes I can. Very easy. I can, I can, I can.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 9:20:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/3/2016 8:32:40 AM, uncung wrote:
Can you disprove the Quran is not from God? you can't.

Can you prove any of my words are not from God? You can't.
Can you prove the story of the three pigs is not from God? You can't.
Can you prove they are not from the flying spaghetti monster? You cant.
I say these words you are reading now are from God.
The words could also be from the flying spaghetti monster.
They could also be from the muse who is inspiring them and dictating them to the writer. They are the words of the muse, not the words of the writer.
Can you prove they are not? You can't.

yes I can. Very easy. I can, I can, I can.

Go ahead and do it then.
Jovian
Posts: 1,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 11:40:55 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/3/2016 2:27:37 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/3/2016 2:03:17 AM, Jovian wrote:
At 1/2/2016 9:08:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/2/2016 9:04:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

This is nothing more than shifting the burden of proof fallacy.

Response: In other words, you cannot answer the Qur'an challenge, thus supporting the fact that the challenge proves the Qur'an is the true word of Allah. Thanks for the clarification.

IT IS PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE QURAN THAT HAVE THE FIRST RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVE THE THINGS IN IT. In just the same way I would have the first burden of proof if I would say that santa claus exists. Read about "burden of proof" and start there.

"Whine whine neither can you prove that the quran is false whine whine". True. One can not prove anything false. You can't prove that you exist. Maybe you're just a simulation of Megatron on planet XZA-8273. There is a chance that the Quran is the true thing. You have a point.

But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only. I repeat.

But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only. Maybe we should take it one more time so I assure myself that you will understand.



But the thing is that we have 1000000s of religion throughout history who claimed to be the true one. But you chose one of these only.

Attaboy. Fvcking attaboy.

Response: In other words, you cannot answer the Qur'an challenge either, thus supporting the fact that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

Sure, but neither could you disprove the existence of Santa Claus and the tooth fairy, thus supporting the fact that these two exist.

I will also say that I am a vampire version of Richard Lionheart, living up to this date. You can't disprove this, thus supporting the fact that I'm Richard Lionheart.

I will also say that there is a teapot on the backside of the moon which has just appeared there out of the blue. You can't disprove this, thus supporting the fact that there is a teapot on the backside of the moon which has just appeared there out of the blue.

I will also say that I'm God. You can't disprove this, thus supporting the fact that I'm God.

This is the world you want, Fatihah. I mean it, this is the world you want. Read about the burden of proof and start admitting your mistake. Or you could just ignore this with the reason of that this is a "strawman", like you do when people ask you why you believe 9 year olds like sex.
Jovian
Posts: 1,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 11:54:13 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/3/2016 8:32:40 AM, uncung wrote:
Can you disprove the Quran is not from God? you can't.

Can you prove any of my words are not from God? You can't.
Can you prove the story of the three pigs is not from God? You can't.
Can you prove they are not from the flying spaghetti monster? You cant.
I say these words you are reading now are from God.
The words could also be from the flying spaghetti monster.
They could also be from the muse who is inspiring them and dictating them to the writer. They are the words of the muse, not the words of the writer.
Can you prove they are not? You can't.

yes I can. Very easy. I can, I can, I can.

Well? Three hours has passed since you believed you "very easily" could disprove her. Thus supporting the fact that the flying spaghetti monster exists.

You would neither be able to disprove that I'm Alexander the Great, still living up to this date. I mean how would you do that? You wouldn't, thus supporting the fact that I'm Alexander the Great.

Neither could you disprove the fact that I'm God, because I'm saying I'm God. Thus, supporting the fact that I'm God.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

Read this link and admit your mistake. I will send it again so maybe you will understand my message.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

One more time is good.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 12:54:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/3/2016 11:54:13 AM, Jovian wrote:
At 1/3/2016 8:32:40 AM, uncung wrote:
Can you disprove the Quran is not from God? you can't.

Can you prove any of my words are not from God? You can't.
Can you prove the story of the three pigs is not from God? You can't.
Can you prove they are not from the flying spaghetti monster? You cant.
I say these words you are reading now are from God.
The words could also be from the flying spaghetti monster.
They could also be from the muse who is inspiring them and dictating them to the writer. They are the words of the muse, not the words of the writer.
Can you prove they are not? You can't.

yes I can. Very easy. I can, I can, I can.

Well? Three hours has passed since you believed you "very easily" could disprove her. Thus supporting the fact that the flying spaghetti monster exists.

You would neither be able to disprove that I'm Alexander the Great, still living up to this date. I mean how would you do that? You wouldn't, thus supporting the fact that I'm Alexander the Great.

Neither could you disprove the fact that I'm God, because I'm saying I'm God. Thus, supporting the fact that I'm God.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

Read this link and admit your mistake. I will send it again so maybe you will understand my message.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

One more time is good.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

LOL. I am the one who awaiting your question.
let us start from Spaghetti Monster, who is this figure you talk about?
Jovian
Posts: 1,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 12:57:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/3/2016 12:54:32 PM, uncung wrote:
At 1/3/2016 11:54:13 AM, Jovian wrote:
At 1/3/2016 8:32:40 AM, uncung wrote:
Can you disprove the Quran is not from God? you can't.

Can you prove any of my words are not from God? You can't.
Can you prove the story of the three pigs is not from God? You can't.
Can you prove they are not from the flying spaghetti monster? You cant.
I say these words you are reading now are from God.
The words could also be from the flying spaghetti monster.
They could also be from the muse who is inspiring them and dictating them to the writer. They are the words of the muse, not the words of the writer.
Can you prove they are not? You can't.

yes I can. Very easy. I can, I can, I can.

Well? Three hours has passed since you believed you "very easily" could disprove her. Thus supporting the fact that the flying spaghetti monster exists.

You would neither be able to disprove that I'm Alexander the Great, still living up to this date. I mean how would you do that? You wouldn't, thus supporting the fact that I'm Alexander the Great.

Neither could you disprove the fact that I'm God, because I'm saying I'm God. Thus, supporting the fact that I'm God.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

Read this link and admit your mistake. I will send it again so maybe you will understand my message.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

One more time is good.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

LOL. I am the one who awaiting your question.
let us start from Spaghetti Monster, who is this figure you talk about?

The god in pastafarianism. Well, you didn't prove this figure wrong. Thus supporting the fact that he exists. You neither proved me wrong that I'm Alexander the Great and also God, thus supporting the fact that I'm a combination of Alexander and God.
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 1:00:56 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
LOL. I am the one who awaiting your question.
let us start from Spaghetti Monster, who is this figure you talk about?

The god in pastafarianism. Well, you didn't prove this figure wrong. Thus supporting the fact that he exists. You neither proved me wrong that I'm Alexander the Great and also God, thus supporting the fact that I'm a combination of Alexander and God.

Again, lest us start from Spaghetti Monster, who is this figure you talk about?
If you couldnot explain him/her little bit then let s go to the next figure, Alexander the Great, who is he?