Jump to topic:

Why are the Jews unforgivable?

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:20:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
By that I do not mean individual Jews, but the Jews as a religion.

The answer is frighteningly simple.

They continue to ignore their own prophets sent to them by the God they pretend to serve.

That is why the Kingdom, and hence salvation, was taken away from them.

True salvation began with the Jews when they were still not only literal descendants of Abraham, but spiritually so as well.

However, a number of prophecies pointed to the coming of the Christ, and even, in ISaiah and Daniel foretold the rejection of him by his father's people which would lead to their permanent replacement, by a new "nation" built from the faithful remnant of the old, thus maintaining a physical, and especially the spiritual link to Abraham.

Paul explains this in great detail in his letters to the Romans and the Hebrews.

That is why, as a group, they are inexcusable.

However, as individuals they are welcome to repent of the false teachings of their forebears, and turn to the God they should be worshipping, through his son, whom they rejected.

But beware, Satan has set many traps for the unwary, including about 3,000 false Christian paths to led them to destruction.

Just as Natural Israel was the only path to Jehovah, so it is with the spiritual nation he has created for that purpose, through his only begotten son.

So, if you are a Jew, of any demomination, study your prophets carefully, and learn the truth of what has happened and why you are being left behind in your iniquity.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:37:14 PM
At 1/4/2016 2:20:17 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

They continue to ignore their own prophets sent to them by the God they pretend to serve.

True salvation began with the Jews when they were still not only literal descendants of Abraham, but spiritually so as well.

However, a number of prophecies pointed to the coming of the Christ, and even, in ISaiah and Daniel foretold the rejection of him by his father's people which would lead to their permanent replacement, by a new "nation" built from the faithful remnant of the old, thus maintaining a physical, and especially the spiritual link to Abraham.

Paul explains this in great detail in his letters to the Romans and the Hebrews.

However, as individuals they are welcome to repent of the false teachings of their forebears, and turn to the God they should be worshipping, through his son, whom they rejected.

But beware, Satan has set many traps for the unwary, including about 3,000 false Christian paths to led them to destruction.

Just as Natural Israel was the only path to Jehovah, so it is with the spiritual nation he has created for that purpose, through his only begotten son.

So, if you are a Jew, of any demomination, study your prophets carefully, and learn the truth of what has happened and why you are being left behind in your iniquity.

Lets see.... Unforgivable Jewish things?

1) Gefilte Fish
2) Toung
3) Neil Diamond

Killing about Neil Diamond. Love me some Neil Diamond. He is the Jewish Elvis.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:56:42 PM
At 1/4/2016 2:37:14 PM, TBR wrote:

1) Gefilte Fish
2) Toung
3) Neil Diamond

I should have added that even their Law was a tutor leading to Christ hence the New Covenant which replaced the written Law with the principles contained in it, as Jeremiah foretold.
Jeremiah 31:32-33American Standard Version (ASV)

32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was a husband unto them, saith Jehovah. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people:
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:00:27 PM
At 1/4/2016 2:56:42 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

1) Gefilte Fish
2) Toung
3) Neil Diamond

I should have added that even their Law was a tutor leading to Christ hence the New Covenant which replaced the written Law with the principles contained in it, as Jeremiah foretold.

32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was a husband unto them, saith Jehovah. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people:

Dreidels. Dreidels suck! Sorry, forgot about that on my list.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:29:22 PM

1) Gefilte Fish
2) Toung
3) Neil Diamond

Appears the new covenant is again made only with the people of Israel to replace the old covenant. When will the Gentiles quit including themselves in the house of Israel?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:37:19 PM

Your evil sect is the unforgiveable one!
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:38:47 PM

Justifying Hatred for a recognized group, how Christian of you. I guess you got tired of hating on the gays.
Instead of dealing with real, complex social issues with compassion and intelligence, your religion seem to be fortifying itself - with ever-increasing futility - against their imagined demons.
Humanity has been decimated by looking outside for help via forms of external authority. A very "captivating" concept and great way to excuse oneself from responsibility in the bargain.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:18:48 PM
At 1/4/2016 3:38:47 PM, missmedic wrote:

Justifying Hatred for a recognized group, how Christian of you. I guess you got tired of hating on the gays.
Instead of dealing with real, complex social issues with compassion and intelligence, your religion seem to be fortifying itself - with ever-increasing futility - against their imagined demons.
Humanity has been decimated by looking outside for help via forms of external authority. A very "captivating" concept and great way to excuse oneself from responsibility in the bargain.

I am not justifying anything Jehovah needs no justification for what he decrees.

Nor do I need excusing from any responsibility, though I have no control over what Jehovah and his son decides, nor should I. However I am responsible to Jehovah for warning all affected by it to beware of what is coming.

I get the impression that it is you who shirks your responsibility towards your God and the creator of all things, including, albeit indirectly through Adam and Eve onwards, you.

Christ himself condemned all those who failed to listen to the prophets so my doing so in imitation is the very definition of Christian".

He also offered them a way out, as individuals, and I am imitating him in that also.

So yes, what I put on here is the very definition of Christian, according to Christ, and the Apostles.

I think I'll trust their definition rather than yours thanks all the same.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:20:42 PM
At 1/4/2016 3:37:19 PM, JJ50 wrote:

Your evil sect is the unforgiveable one!

HArdly, considering that it belongs to those who will need to do the forgiving.

If you cannot forgive Christ and his father for leading them that is your choice and one you will have to answer for.

As we all answer for our choices.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:23:30 PM

Define "true salvation" for us. This oughta be good.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:24:46 PM
At 1/4/2016 3:29:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:

1) Gefilte Fish
2) Toung
3) Neil Diamond

Appears the new covenant is again made only with the people of Israel to replace the old covenant. When will the Gentiles quit including themselves in the house of Israel?

The New Covenant was indeed made with the Jews.

However the Gentiles were soon included in it, not least because there were too few faithful to be found amongst the ranks of the Jews.

However, as you would know if you knew your Bible, any from amongst the Gentiles who are included in the New Covenant are spiritually Jews and seed of Abraham.

Since Jehovah sees fit to view them as such, who are you are and I to argue?

There is more to being a part of the seed of Abraham than mere birth, as you should know. Right to such can be won or last if Jehovah so chooses.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 6:55:30 PM
At 1/4/2016 5:24:46 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/4/2016 3:29:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:

1) Gefilte Fish
2) Toung
3) Neil Diamond

The New Covenant was indeed made with the Jews.

However the Gentiles were soon included in it, not least because there were too few faithful to be found amongst the ranks of the Jews.

However, as you would know if you knew your Bible, any from amongst the Gentiles who are included in the New Covenant are spiritually Jews and seed of Abraham.

Since Jehovah sees fit to view them as such, who are you are and I to argue?

There is more to being a part of the seed of Abraham than mere birth, as you should know. Right to such can be won or last if Jehovah so chooses.

Spiritual Jews are still Jews who are spiritual. Just as you can have Gentiles who are spiritual. But you cannot have spiritual Gentiles who become Jews. There are genetic and race differences between the two.

What has been prophesied can't be changed even by Jehovah. It was prophesied Jesus would be killed. And he was killed as prophesied. Jehovah could not change what he himself promised through the prophets or he could have saved Jesus from his crucifixion.

The people of Israel and the people of Judah are Jews and have always been Jews. Tbe new covenant is to be made with the people of Israel and Judah.

Jeremiah 31:31 The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 7:09:23 PM
At 1/4/2016 5:18:48 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/4/2016 3:38:47 PM, missmedic wrote:

I am not justifying anything Jehovah needs no justification for what he decrees.

Nor do I need excusing from any responsibility, though I have no control over what Jehovah and his son decides, nor should I. However I am responsible to Jehovah for warning all affected by it to beware of what is coming.

I get the impression that it is you who shirks your responsibility towards your God and the creator of all things, including, albeit indirectly through Adam and Eve onwards, you.

Christ himself condemned all those who failed to listen to the prophets so my doing so in imitation is the very definition of Christian".

He also offered them a way out, as individuals, and I am imitating him in that also.

So yes, what I put on here is the very definition of Christian, according to Christ, and the Apostles.

I think I'll trust their definition rather than yours thanks all the same.

Spoken like a true Christian.
Keep up the defence of your god he needs it.
It is not your murderous god I fear, it's your certainty.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 7:12:07 PM
At 1/4/2016 6:55:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Spiritual Jews are still Jews who are spiritual. Just as you can have Gentiles who are spiritual. But you cannot have spiritual Gentiles who become Jews. There are genetic and race differences between the two.

According to scripture you can, and do.

Maybe you should open your bible and actually read it, lol

It isn't exactly without precedent either.

Rahab was prostitute in Jericho, and yet she Sided with ISrael became an ISraelite, and is even included in the Messiah.

What has been prophesied can't be changed even by Jehovah. It was prophesied Jesus would be killed. And he was killed as prophesied. Jehovah could not change what he himself promised through the prophets or he could have saved Jesus from his crucifixion.

The people of Israel and the people of Judah are Jews and have always been Jews. Tbe new covenant is to be made with the people of Israel and Judah.

Jeremiah 31:31 The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah

Yes, and that is precisely what he did, then it was extended to the Samaritans and the Gentiles.

Spiritual Israel is still ISrael in Jehovah's eyes, the literal nation of ISrael is not.

As Paul said. "He is a Jew who is one on the inside."

Romans 2:28-29American Standard Version (ASV)

28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh:

29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

It is not what is on the outside, the flesh or an accident of birth, which makes a man a true Jew, it is what is on the inside, therefore spiritually I am more Jew than the Jews, since I am a part of that heavenly Kingdom of which Jesus taught.

I may not be on the outside, being disfellowshipped, but I am on the inside.

Unlike you I do not presume to tell Jehovah what he can and cannot do, I listen and learn what he has done, and will do.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 7:35:22 PM
At 1/4/2016 7:12:07 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Rahab was prostitute in Jericho, and yet she Sided with ISrael became an ISraelite, and is even included in the Messiah.

Yes, and that is precisely what he did, then it was extended to the Samaritans and the Gentiles.

Spiritual Israel is still ISrael in Jehovah's eyes, the literal nation of ISrael is not.

28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh:

29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

It is not what is on the outside, the flesh or an accident of birth, which makes a man a true Jew, it is what is on the inside, therefore spiritually I am more Jew than the Jews, since I am a part of that heavenly Kingdom of which Jesus taught.

Unlike you I do not presume to tell Jehovah what he can and cannot do, I listen and learn what he has done, and will do.
If you were capable of learning you would not be disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders or abandoned by your 3 ex-wives and children and forced to live alone with animals. Not to forget you are suicidal and clinically depressed and forced to live on disability assistance.
You couldn't have done worse by Jehovah.

You quote Paul. But Paul was not a disciple of Jesus and most of what he wrote were not the words of Jesus. The other disciples actually quoted what Jesus said. In fact Paul persecuted early Christians and suffered from temporal lobe epilepsy.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 7:48:57 PM
At 1/4/2016 7:35:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:

If you were capable of learning you would not be disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders or abandoned by your 3 ex-wives and children and forced to live alone with animals. Not to forget you are suicidal and clinically depressed and forced to live on disability assistance.

What I may or may not have been in the past is irrelevant.

You quote Paul. But Paul was not a disciple of Jesus and most of what he wrote were not the words of Jesus. The other disciples actually quoted what Jesus said. In fact Paul persecuted early Christians and suffered from temporal lobe epilepsy.

Paul was not a disciple of Jesus whilst Christ was on earth, but he was inducted by the Glorified Christ and assigned to be Apostle to the Nations (Gentiles)..
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 7:56:10 PM
At 1/4/2016 7:48:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/4/2016 7:35:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:

What I may or may not have been in the past is irrelevant.

Your past proves you are incapable of learning and have been disfellowshipped, shunned and abandoned by all you knew and dealt with.

Paul was not a disciple of Jesus whilst Christ was on earth, but he was inducted by the Glorified Christ and assigned to be Apostle to the Nations (Gentiles)..
He self appointed himself as an apostle and claimed some transformation. But his mental illness persisted, just like your mental illness remains with you.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 8:10:03 PM

The predictable thing about most Christians is that they like to assume that they are right and that all others must repent or suffer. It is a reliable trait for all of them, including JWs. The joke is on anyone who believes they know all the answers or that they are in the righteous position to judge. Be careful what you believe. You might be wrong.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 11:30:22 PM
At 1/4/2016 8:10:03 PM, jodybirdy wrote:

The predictable thing about most Christians is that they like to assume that they are right and that all others must repent or suffer. It is a reliable trait for all of them, including JWs. The joke is on anyone who believes they know all the answers or that they are in the righteous position to judge. Be careful what you believe. You might be wrong.

Except that in my case, and the case of all like me, we simply preach that Jehovah is right.

We teach what Christ taught because he taught that his father, Jehovah was right.

That's all there is to it, what we get right we get right because Jehovah's only begotten son guides us, and because we treat the word of God as being exactly that.

When you become a true follower of Christ you don;t have opinions, you accept his.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 11:31:50 PM
At 1/4/2016 7:56:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:

He self appointed himself as an apostle and claimed some transformation. But his mental illness persisted, just like your mental illness remains with you.

Again you parade your ignorance for all the world to see.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 6:09:27 AM
At 1/4/2016 11:30:22 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Except that in my case, and the case of all like me,

It is here that you are blatant in your smug dishonesty. And its your confidence that you are superior in your beliefs that causes you to appear to the rest of us as foolish and untrustworthy. And in this statement you reveal your true purpose for being here. You are not here to debate. You are here to stand on a box and scream that you are right. To preach.

This is a forum that is specifically designed for discussion and debate. You discuss topics with no one, but you preach to everyone. You start so many threads and rather than engage in a discussion, you plug your ears and say the same thing over and over again.

You are a troll hiding behind religious hearsay. People often complain about this forum, speculate about why it's such a mess. It's a mess because of people who think it's a soapbox or a pulpit. This is a DEBATE FORUM.

STOP PREACHING!!!!!!!

we simply preach that Jehovah is right.

And you cannot show any evidence that the Jehovah you preach about even exists. Debate, don't preach.

We teach what Christ taught because he taught that his father, Jehovah was right.

And there is no evidence that Jesus taught the truth about himself, his relationship to a god, or that there even is a "Jehovah" (Christian God) that exists outside the pages of the Bible. Debate, don't preach.

That's all there is to it, what we get right we get right because Jehovah's only begotten son guides us, and because we treat the word of God as being exactly that.

Again, proof would be necessary for me to believe that you have anything right. You don't even follow the intended purpose of this forum. Debate, don't preach.

When you become a true follower of Christ you don;t have opinions, you accept his.

You have opinions. It is obvious to anyone here who can read.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 11:50:54 AM
At 1/5/2016 6:09:27 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/4/2016 11:30:22 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Except that in my case, and the case of all like me,

It is here that you are blatant in your smug dishonesty. And its your confidence that you are superior in your beliefs that causes you to appear to the rest of us as foolish and untrustworthy. And in this statement you reveal your true purpose for being here. You are not here to debate. You are here to stand on a box and scream that you are right. To preach.

This is a forum that is specifically designed for discussion and debate. You discuss topics with no one, but you preach to everyone. You start so many threads and rather than engage in a discussion, you plug your ears and say the same thing over and over again.

You are a troll hiding behind religious hearsay. People often complain about this forum, speculate about why it's such a mess. It's a mess because of people who think it's a soapbox or a pulpit. This is a DEBATE FORUM.

STOP PREACHING!!!!!!!

we simply preach that Jehovah is right.

And you cannot show any evidence that the Jehovah you preach about even exists. Debate, don't preach.

And there is no evidence that Jesus taught the truth about himself, his relationship to a god, or that there even is a "Jehovah" (Christian God) that exists outside the pages of the Bible. Debate, don't preach.

Again, proof would be necessary for me to believe that you have anything right. You don't even follow the intended purpose of this forum. Debate, don't preach.

You have opinions. It is obvious to anyone here who can read.

I do have a few minor speculations, I would not say they are firm enough to be called opinions.

However the opinions I express on here do not originate with me, they originate with scripture and holy spirit.

I very firmly subscribe to the "Jehovah knows best" school of thinking.
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 12:09:43 PM

Why do infidels (from your viewpoint) have an obligation to pay attention to what your god thinks?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 12:48:38 PM
At 1/5/2016 12:09:43 PM, Jovian wrote:

Why do infidels (from your viewpoint) have an obligation to pay attention to what your god thinks?

Can't say I think of unbelievers as infidels, there is something so insulting abut the term.

However the simple fact is that no-one has to listen, if they don;t want to.

Jehovah is not going to force any to accept him though I guess he would prefer a rejection out of knowledge rather than one out of ignorance, which is the usual way he is rejected.

The point ebing that the Earth, like the rest of the universe is his by right of creation.

He built it.

He owns it.

He has never sold it on, nor leased it out,.

We are his tenants, with the only Ts and Cs are:

1: That we recognise him for who and what he is and treat him with sufficient respect as is his due.

2: We care for this earth and everything on it, which we are currently busily doing the exact opposite of.

As he is our landlord, and the only "rent" he asks is caring for our home and fellow tenants he has the right to choose who he allows to live on it.

Soon he is going to evict all who refuse to live up to those two simple Ts and Cs.

In the meantimes he is having his 'agents' go round from door to door trying to get people to read the Ts and Cs and comply with them to the best of their ability.

Those who do not wish to comply will not be forced to, they will simple be 'evicted' from the life they are not prepared to use properly, destroyed.

In the end Jehovah will have what he set out to achieve, a planet in paradise conditions being enjoyed and cared for by an eternally living race of human beings, who never grow old, sick or die, and who live in endless peace which none shall be allowed to disturb, on pain of permanent 'eviction'.

So you see the choice is yours, listen or not. It does in most respects make no difference to me, though I am obviously happier the more people I know are on the road to life Matthew 7:13-14.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 1:04:01 PM
At 1/4/2016 11:31:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/4/2016 7:56:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Again you parade your ignorance for all the world to see.
You are the one that was disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders for being an unworthy witness and dumped by family and friend for your perverted philandering. You are suicidal and clinically depressed and forced to live alone with animals on disability assistance. That is some ignorance for all the world to see.
jesus was never a good judge of people and the people he picked turned out to be liars and one even betrayed him. Paul was another mentally disturbed person who suffered from temporal lobe epilepsy and hallucinated frequently and claimed he was blinded by a vision of Christ. Paul saw Jesus once again the following day. His Knowledge of Jesus was based on two brief encounters and that was sufficient to propel him to the top of the pack. That just shows how little tbe rest of the disciples knew Jesus and how easily they were brushed aside by Paul a total stranger to Jesus.
Your mental illness should have worked in your favour to propel you like it did for Paul. But unfortunately you turned out to be a pervert and serial adulterer and profoundly stupid. Even your mental illness could not hide your other deficiencies. Now you are a bikeless mad Cornish lump of wasted existence.