MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 2:51:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
For anyone interesting it is to be found here:

http://tv.jw.org...

If you have another preferred language, you can select it from the many available by clicking on the icon in the top right corner.

It lasts for approximately 1 hour 5 minutes, and carries some significant messages for those with the eyes to see and ears to hear,
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 9:43:19 AM
At 1/5/2016 2:51:12 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

If you have another preferred language, you can select it from the many available by clicking on the icon in the top right corner.

It lasts for approximately 1 hour 5 minutes, and carries some significant messages for those with the eyes to see and ears to hear,

I actually watched about 4 minutes of it before I got fed up with the clown who hosted it. I was gonna shut it off sooner, but got interested in trying to diagnose what's wrong with that guy. Then they put his name up and identified him as a member of the Governing Body!

I know what one qualification of the Governing Body is NOT: one's tie needn't match his suit.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 12:52:43 PM
At 1/6/2016 9:43:19 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/5/2016 2:51:12 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

I actually watched about 4 minutes of it before I got fed up with the clown who hosted it. I was gonna shut it off sooner, but got interested in trying to diagnose what's wrong with that guy. Then they put his name up and identified him as a member of the Governing Body!

I know what one qualification of the Governing Body is NOT: one's tie needn't match his suit.

That does not surprise me.

For your info you will find that most presenters on JW broadcasting speak exaggeratedly. They are mindful of the fact that some people need to lipread, and take that into account when working for clear enunciation.

I am not surprised you quit after 4 minutes, the truth really irks you doesn't it.

As always you have to speak in such disparaging terms, but you can be sure that Christ will have noticed you caustic attitude towards his servants, nothing escapes his notice or his fathers.

With every post you betray your feelings of superiority to all who disagree with you, a very Satanic attitude, certainly not the fruits of the spirit. It is easy to see which aspects of your personality Satan works with.

I pity you Anna, I really do, unless you change course your end will not be a pleasant one.