Total Posts:121|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Whoever listens to you listens to God ?

Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit or God because they are speaking the same words as the character they idolize.

If the devil had said the words in Luke 10:16, the concept would still apply.
Whoever listens to the followers of the devil (evil) listens to the devil (evil) and whoever rejects those followers also rejects the one ( God) who sent them.
After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

John 8:44 Ye ( referring to religious hypocrites) are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

If the father of the religious hypocrites is the devil, they are still speaking the same words as their father God/god who speaks through them. Whoever listens to them listens to their God and whoever rejects them rejects their God.

Religious hypocrites are liars according to Jesus.

How can you tell who is speaking the truth and who is speaking a lie?

How many believers are deceiving themselves by following a false Christ or false god?

What is the difference between a false Christ and real one if a real one exists when both are invisible spirits?

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Many believers today declare that Jesus is Christ and they deceive many people.

2 Cor 11:13-14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 12:17:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit or God because they are speaking the same words as the character they idolize.

If the devil had said the words in Luke 10:16, the concept would still apply.
Whoever listens to the followers of the devil (evil) listens to the devil (evil) and whoever rejects those followers also rejects the one ( God) who sent them.
After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

John 8:44 Ye ( referring to religious hypocrites) are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

If the father of the religious hypocrites is the devil, they are still speaking the same words as their father God/god who speaks through them. Whoever listens to them listens to their God and whoever rejects them rejects their God.

Religious hypocrites are liars according to Jesus.

How can you tell who is speaking the truth and who is speaking a lie?

How many believers are deceiving themselves by following a false Christ or false god?

What is the difference between a false Christ and real one if a real one exists when both are invisible spirits?


Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Many believers today declare that Jesus is Christ and they deceive many people.

2 Cor 11:13-14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Skyangel, there you go again trying to use the bible to bash it.

You haven't ceased to amaze me yet...

That actually exempts anything that you have to say, as you cannot deny the bible and then use it as your proof.

The sad thing is, you don't even realize that the verses that you references totally apply to you.

I'm glad that you are at least taking a look at the scriptures....

Albeit, erroneously.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 12:39:24 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 12:17:23 AM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit or God because they are speaking the same words as the character they idolize.

If the devil had said the words in Luke 10:16, the concept would still apply.
Whoever listens to the followers of the devil (evil) listens to the devil (evil) and whoever rejects those followers also rejects the one ( God) who sent them.
After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

John 8:44 Ye ( referring to religious hypocrites) are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

If the father of the religious hypocrites is the devil, they are still speaking the same words as their father God/god who speaks through them. Whoever listens to them listens to their God and whoever rejects them rejects their God.

Religious hypocrites are liars according to Jesus.

How can you tell who is speaking the truth and who is speaking a lie?

How many believers are deceiving themselves by following a false Christ or false god?

What is the difference between a false Christ and real one if a real one exists when both are invisible spirits?


Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Many believers today declare that Jesus is Christ and they deceive many people.

2 Cor 11:13-14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Skyangel, there you go again trying to use the bible to bash it.

You haven't ceased to amaze me yet...

I am amazing. I often amaze myself. I am wonderful, filled with wonder and awe.

That actually exempts anything that you have to say, as you cannot deny the bible and then use it as your proof.

Where am I claiming to denying the bible?
Where I am claiming it is proof of anything ?
I am sharing my opinion and perception of the words which have been written. No denial involved and the words are proof of themselves.

The sad thing is, you don't even realize that the verses that you references totally apply to you.

I do realise it very much. My point is they apply to anyone at all including you and me, it makes no difference if you are a good or bad person, a truthful person or a liar, anyone can claim that they are speaking for God and claim that those who reject them and their words are rejecting God and those who accept them and their words are accepting God.
Basically the concept is true regardless of whether your god represents the TRUTH or a LIE.

Reject the messenger of truth and you reject the message which is truth sent by the creator of truth.
Reject the messenger of a lie and you reject the message which is a lie sent by the creator of lies.
Ironically the God of the bible stories is the creator of ALL things which includes truth and lies, good and evil.

Therefore to reject anything is to reject God regardless of what you reject.

I'm glad that you are at least taking a look at the scriptures....

I have been looking at them and studying them for most of my life.

Albeit, erroneously.

No perception is erroneous. Perceptions simply are what they are.
If you think there is an error somewhere in my statements, please point out the error.
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 2:11:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Let's start from the top.

Quoting Skyangel:

"Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit or God because they are speaking the same words as the character they idolize.

If the devil had said the words in Luke 10:16, the concept would still apply.
Whoever listens to the followers of the devil (evil) listens to the devil (evil) and whoever rejects those followers also rejects the one ( God) who sent them.
After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke 10:16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.(KJV)

I will agree with some of this, but not to justify you for your need to try to belittle the word of God..

The verse is based on a biblical principle that is found throughout the bible.

I'll share two verses, one from the OT, and one from the NT, to show this principle.

Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;


When His word is written on our hearts and minds, if we are abiding in HIM, we will speak the things that are HIS. It involves being in the word and seeking out every matter with Jesus.

Claims can be made by different people as you said, but if you are doing what the Apostle Paul said to do, "Study to show theyself approved unto God, a workman that shall not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth," then the ball is in our court. We have to know what the scriptures say.

If you don't know what the word says, then you won't hear His voice.

when someone is speaking about something scriptural that you have sought out and understand, you will hear it because you are seeking it out in Christ too.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

You are mistaken when you say that Jesus was referring to "religious hypocrites, " alone. Every non-believer falls into that category. If you know what the bible says about the Pharisees NOT BELIEVING HIM.

It seems that you are making every attempt possible to try to exempt yourself from the scriptures.

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 10:4
In his pride the wicked man does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

The devil is all about pride.and corruptions, Jesus said:

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

Which is exactly what you are trying to do.

Jesus continues with:

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Romans 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

What you are attempting to do is to change the scriptures to fit your own ideas. God knows what your motives are. Nothing at all is hidden from Him. I assure you of that.

--------------------------------------
quoting Sky Angel:

How can you tell who is speaking the truth and who is speaking a lie?
Answer: by sincerely seeking it out in Jesus and abiding in HIM.
----------------------------------------------------------------
"How many believers are deceiving themselves by following a false Christ or false god?"
Answer: Those who reject the word, and either lean on their own understanding, or follow other men instead of seeking the truth in Christ.

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

------------------------------------------------------
Skyangel:
What is the difference between a false Christ and real one if a real one exists when both are invisible spirits?
-----------------------------------------------
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

We test the spirits, to see if they are of God, by His word.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skyangel:
Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Many believers today declare that Jesus is Christ and they deceive many people.

Let's look up the definition of Hypocricy:

1.
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Do you have a mirror? You spend so much time looking at others, but never yourself...what a pity.

----------------------------------------
Answer:
I'm not sure how you got that idea from reading that one verse. You certainly twisted it. Your explanation is incredibly messed up and inaccurate.

Jesus said that many will come claiming to be HIM. He gives us all kinds of warnings in regards to that, because the WHOLE earth will be deceived, if possible even the elect.

If you read down even further in that very chapter, Jesus explains this even further:

Matthew 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

In other words, every eye will see Him. It will not be some secret event when He shows up unannounced.. (He won't be hidden.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Cor 11:13-14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Lets go up a little further in that very chapter:

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.


He's warning them, and what Paul preached is contained in the scriptures.

A good rule of thumb when reading the bible is to read the entire passage. Otherwise people can come up with all kinds of their own ideas of what one verse is saying.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again:

It's never too late Skyangel, as long as you have breath there'
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 5:33:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 2:11:25 AM, be_diligent wrote:
Let's start from the top.

Quoting Skyangel:

"Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit or God because they are speaking the same words as the character they idolize.

If the devil had said the words in Luke 10:16, the concept would still apply.
Whoever listens to the followers of the devil (evil) listens to the devil (evil) and whoever rejects those followers also rejects the one ( God) who sent them.
After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke 10:16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.(KJV)

I will agree with some of this, but not to justify you for your need to try to belittle the word of God..
Which parts do you agree with ?
What makes you believe I am trying to belittle the word of God?
I am merely trying to be objective about the words and discover how many different ways they can be perceived.

The verse is based on a biblical principle that is found throughout the bible.
I'll share two verses, one from the OT, and one from the NT, to show this principle.

Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;


When His word is written on our hearts and minds, if we are abiding in HIM, we will speak the things that are HIS. It involves being in the word and seeking out every matter with Jesus.

What is "his word" or "the word" which is written on the hearts and minds of all humans not just believers in God?
Is it not the conscience which tells people right from wrong?

Rom 12:5 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;

Claims can be made by different people as you said, but if you are doing what the Apostle Paul said to do, "Study to show theyself approved unto God, a workman that shall not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth," then the ball is in our court. We have to know what the scriptures say.

It is one thing to know what the words in a book say and quite another to understand that they can be applied to both good and evil in the same way since good and evil are merely human perceptions and judgements.

If you don't know what the word says, then you won't hear His voice.

Really ? Does Satan know what the word says? Does Satan hear his voice when God speaks to him? Does Satan obey God? Read Job 2.
If people cannot hear "His voice" it is because God has made them deaf and does not want them to "hear his voice"
Ex 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
Mark 1:27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.

when someone is speaking about something scriptural that you have sought out and understand, you will hear it because you are seeking it out in Christ too.

What does the term "seeking it out in Christ" mean to you ? Would you please translate it into every day common English that any average person can understand instead of using the religious jargon of believers who seem to think they are above average or special when it comes to spiritual understanding?
In my observations of people, most generally seem to hear only what they want to hear and reject whatever does not fit their own preconceived ideas and beliefs.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

You are mistaken when you say that Jesus was referring to "religious hypocrites, " alone. Every non-believer falls into that category. If you know what the bible says about the Pharisees NOT BELIEVING HIM.

Is a non believer in Jesus the same as a believer in God? It seems possible since the Pharisees were believers in God yet not believers in Jesus.

In the context of the story Jesus was speaking directly to the Pharisees. He was talking to Jews who claimed to believe in God. They were not unbelievers in God even if some of them did not believe the words of Jesus. Start at John 8:13.. The Pharisees said....etc. Jesus answered and said...etc
John 8: 41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
That scripture shows they claimed to be believers in God. Jesus told believers in God that their father was the devil. Is it any wonder they got offended and thought he was evil ? Fancy offending believers in God like that. They don't want to hear that they are worshipping the devil let alone believe it .

It seems you cannot hear my voice any better than the Pharisees could hear Jesus voice.

It seems that you are making every attempt possible to try to exempt yourself from the scriptures.

I cannot exempt myself from the scriptures. They are an intricate part of me. They are the truth which is in me and I in them. We are one.
I am merely trying to be objective about what it written instead of subjective in spite of understanding the principles in the scriptures can be applied to all people including myself.

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
God also said there is no god, except him of course. Deu 32:39, Isaiah 44:6-8, Isaiah 45:5, Isaiah 45:21

That attitude is no different to the atheist attitude which says "I am my own LORD and I rule myself. No gods exist except me. "

Psalm 10:4
In his pride the wicked man does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

What does it mean to you to seek God? What are you seeking in reality ? Some invisible supernatural character? Some supernatural phenomenon ? The TRUTH ? LOVE? WISDOM?
What if the TRUTH is that ALL gods are mythical, Is that a denial of God or a revelation of God because God IS TRUTH?
If you deny the TRUTH you deny God and the TRUTH is there is no god other than TRUTH itself.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 5:58:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 2:11:25 AM, be_diligent wrote:

Psalm 10:4
In his pride the wicked man does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

Seeking God is not about seeking the existence of an invisible character. It is all about seeking TRUTH and WISDOM which has been personified as a character in the bible stories because ancient writers were superstitious and believed gods punished humans with natural disasters because they did not obey the gods.
You could say wicked people do not seek to do good. That is the same as saying they do not seek God. God is merely a personification of good. The devil is merely a personification of evil.

The devil is all about pride.and corruptions, Jesus said:

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

Which is exactly what you are trying to do.

You think so ? Do you think it a good or bad thing?
The Pharisees also treated Jesus like a thief. Mark 14:48 Luke 22:52

Jesus said would come as a thief. I could be that thief for all you know.
2 Peter 3:10, Rev 3:3, Rev 16:15.
Now ask yourself why would God or Jesus come as a thief? What would he be stealing from you ?

Does Light steal anything from darkness? Does Truth steal anything from Lies?
If people are lost in deception would they want God to "steal" that deception away from them or "steal" them out of the deception and set them free from it or would they prefer to keep it?

Jesus continues with:

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
That's not hard to understand when you understand Jesus IS LIFE. (John 14:6)
LIFE gives people LIFE. Its simple as 1+1=2
Whether your life is abundant ( full, rich, generous, ) or not does not depend on whether you believe in mythical gods or not. Life is what you make it by living in Love or Hate, Truth or lies, reality or in a fantasy where you worship invisible idols, by living in acceptance or rejection of those who don't believe the same as what you believe.

Romans 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

What you are attempting to do is to change the scriptures to fit your own ideas. God knows what your motives are. Nothing at all is hidden from Him. I assure you of that.

Rom 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

You also change scriptures to fit your own doctrines You are no different to me or anyone else.
What you see in me is a reflection of yourself and your own judgement of me judges you right back.

Matt 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 6:17:20 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 2:11:25 AM, be_diligent wrote:

quoting Sky Angel:

How can you tell who is speaking the truth and who is speaking a lie?
Answer: by sincerely seeking it out in Jesus and abiding in HIM.

Now try to translate that into every day English which can be easily understood instead of meaningless religious jargon.

What does it mean to abide in Jesus, The WAY TRUTH and LIFE?
Is it the same as abiding in a WAY of LIFE in TRUTH and LOVE or not?
Any atheist can abide in that WAY of life and love their fellow man. No belief in any god is necessary to live and abide in that attitude.

1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

----------------------------------------------------------------
"How many believers are deceiving themselves by following a false Christ or false god?"
Answer: Those who reject the word, and either lean on their own understanding, or follow other men instead of seeking the truth in Christ.

Again, your religious jargon is meaningless to unbelievers. Please make an attempt to translate it into your own words.
"Rejecting the word" means what exactly ?
"Seeking the truth in Christ" means what exactly ?
I know what it means to me. I am wondering what it means to you.

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

What does that scripture mean to you ? The "cross of Christ" is literally a piece of wood in the story. How does a piece of wood have any enemies?
Obviously some people today are against the concept of crucifixion. Should they be condoning crucifixion instead of standing against it?

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

The end of all humans is destruction if you see death as a destruction of the human body. It makes no difference if they worship their food and bellies and mind Earthly things or not. All living people mind Earthly things anyway.

------------------------------------------------------
Skyangel:
What is the difference between a false Christ and real one if a real one exists when both are invisible spirits?
-----------------------------------------------
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

We test the spirits, to see if they are of God, by His word.

And how exactly do you do that? The same as the Pharisees tested Jesus spirit and found it to be evil because he offended them ?
Very FEW can see past outward appearances to the motives of the hearts of other people. Most judge superficial judgements from outward appearances.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 7:08:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 2:11:25 AM, be_diligent wrote:

Skyangel:
Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Many believers today declare that Jesus is Christ and they deceive many people.

Let's look up the definition of Hypocricy:

1.
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Do you have a mirror? You spend so much time looking at others, but never yourself...what a pity.

I understand all humans are hypocrites. That includes you and me. One of the translations of the word Adam which refers to mankind is hypocrite.
Job34:30 That the hypocrite ( ADAM H120 ) reign not, lest the people be ensnared.)
It is the same word as is used in Gen 1 :26 And God said, Let us make man ( ADAM H120 ) in our image...etc

So basically mankind is made in the image of a hypocrite who says "Do not kill" and then sends people out to kill.
The father of hypocrites, Adam, mankind, is the devil according to Jesus. ( John 8:44)

----------------------------------------
Answer:
I'm not sure how you got that idea from reading that one verse. You certainly twisted it. Your explanation is incredibly messed up and inaccurate.
How do you interpret Matthew 24:5 "For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many." ???
What is the "correct" interpretation in your perception ?

Do you deny many are preaching Jesus is the Christ and are deceiving many ?

Jesus said that many will come claiming to be HIM. He gives us all kinds of warnings in regards to that, because the WHOLE earth will be deceived, if possible even the elect.

The scripture does not say "For many shall come in my name, saying, THEY are Christ; and shall deceive many."
It says "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."
The only two scriptures which refer to false christs are Matt 24:24, and Mark 13:22. Those scriptures say those people will be performing signs and wonders to seduce and deceive people. How many people has history seen on this planet who show signs and wonders? None except Jesus in the bible stories?
Any deluded person can claim to be Christ but no one would take any notice of anyone unless they performed signs and wonders.
How many professing "Christs" have performed signs and wonders? Do we have any records of them other than powerless mentally deranged people in assylums ?

Jesus himself never claimed to be Christ. It was Peter who was the first person to claim Jesus was Christ. Matt 16:16

Ironically Peter is also the founder of the Catholic church which is filled with idolatry and which claim Mary is the Mother of God implying Jesus is God.

That religion is filled with deception.
They preach Jesus is the Christ and are deceiving many.

If you read down even further in that very chapter, Jesus explains this even further:

Matthew 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

In other words, every eye will see Him. It will not be some secret event when He shows up unannounced.. (He won't be hidden.)

Every eye will not see him according to....
John16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Every eye will see him according to Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

So you need to ask yourself how can every eye see him yet not see him ?

The answer is Because....
Matt 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Take the Pharisee characters as an example. They saw Jesus but did they see Jesus, the righteous person or did they see a devil ?
They saw but did not see in the same way people today are seeing the TRUTH but not seeing the TRUTH so they deny and reject is as a LIE.

They are waiting to see some miraculous event happen with their natural eyes but they never will because Christ is a SPIRIT not a man. The worshippers of the man will never see the man physically appear on Earth at any time because his kingdom is not of this world.

Every person alive has seen God yet not recognised him as God because they are too busy judging outward appearances of humans.
Matt 25...... Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

" Christ" who represents TRUTH, is everywhere on this planet in the guise of the lame. the blind, the deaf, the sick, the healthy, the good and the evil. TRUTH is the reality of good and evil which combines to make up LIFE.
Some accept people as they are and help them through whatever problems they have. Others simply turn away from them in disgust and and reject them as evil or disgusting in the same way the Pharisees rejected Jesus as evil. Consider the parable of the good Samaritan.
Some atheists will help people which some Christians won't even consider helping for fear of being stained with their evil or finding them too disgusting or something.
Many religious people prefer to dream about some supernatural man named Christ returning to Earth instead of comprehending Christ never left Earth in the first place. Christ IS TRUTH which is always everywhere on Earth at all times.
Whatever we do to any LIFE form, we do to the TRUTH or reality of Life. ( Christ is the SPIRIT of LIFE, the spirit of TRUTH, He is not a man.)

Rom 8: 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 7:21:35 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 2:11:25 AM, be_diligent wrote:

2 Cor 11:13-14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Lets go up a little further in that very chapter:

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.


He's warning them, and what Paul preached is contained in the scriptures.

What all false teachers preach is contained in the scriptures. All religions who preach false doctrines use scriptures to back up their doctrines.
The only way to avoid false teachers in religion is to avoid religion.

Most religions portray God as a man, a father figure in heaven, or the son of man ( Jesus) but the bible says God is NOT a man neither the son of man . ( Num 23:9 )

They are waiting for a physical supernatural being to arrive on planet Earth and fix all the problems we face but that will never happen. Did anyone arrive on Earth and fix the worlds problems in the days of Noah?

Matt 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

A good rule of thumb when reading the bible is to read the entire passage. Otherwise people can come up with all kinds of their own ideas of what one verse is saying.

Don't JUST read the entire passage, Read the entire Bible and understand its principles. They all fit together like a hand in glove.

TRUTH and LIFE are always with us. They never left this planet. They are the REALITY you see in front of your eyes at all times and whatever you do and say to that reality you do and say it to "God" who IS that REALITY in front of your face.

Jesus is merely a characterisation of the reality of TRUTH and LIFE and what happens to people who live a WAY of LIFE in TRUTH and LOVE and how they should forgive those who unjustly accuse them of being evil. It is not hard to forgive fools who are unaware of their own foolishness.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 7:22:58 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 2:22:02 AM, be_diligent wrote:
It's never too late Skyangel, as long as you have breath there is hope.

Then I hold on to the hope that you will understand my point of view one day.
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 1:25:01 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Skyangel,

You certain have put a lot of work into this, but none of it is accurate. I sign on this morning and you have over six very long responses with very little accuracy in any of them.

Are you expecting someone to teach you about each biblical principle since you clearly have made up much of your own?

Ask Jesus to teach you. Then we can have a sincere and worthwhile conversation.

Believe me, I do understand your point of view. I used to be a lot like you.

You don't have to be so unsettled.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 1:25:24 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 1:25:01 PM, be_diligent wrote:
Skyangel,

You certainly have put a lot of work into this, but none of it is accurate. I sign on this morning and you have over six very long responses with very little accuracy in any of them.

Are you expecting someone to teach you about each biblical principle since you clearly have made up much of your own?

Ask Jesus to teach you. Then we can have a sincere and worthwhile conversation.

Believe me, I do understand your point of view. I used to be a lot like you.

You don't have to be so unsettled.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Geogeer
Posts: 4,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 4:11:55 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

It makes perfect sense if there is an authoritative body which can teach infallibly.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 8:11:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 4:11:55 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

It makes perfect sense if there is an authoritative body which can teach infallibly.

It makes no difference if the "body" teaches infallibly or not because the principle still applies to any liars.

Look at it this way.....
Truth says...."Whoever listens to truthful people listens to me; whoever rejects truthful people rejects me; but whoever rejects truth rejects him who sent me."
Lies say...."Whoever listens to liars listens to me; whoever rejects liars rejects me; but whoever rejects lies rejects him who sent me."

The " him who sent me" is the character who sends truth and lies to people in the bible stories. That character is God. God deceives, sends strong delusions, causes blindness, darkness, death, sickness, etc.
He admits to doing it all himself in the bible. He does not blame any devil for it.

Jer 20:7 O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.

Ex 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

2 Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Deut 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
12_13
Posts: 1,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 8:23:03 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus,

It is good to notice that it was said to disciples of Jesus, and disciples of Jesus can be recognized by this:

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, "If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

On what basis? Where does the Bible say so?
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 8:27:11 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 8:23:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus,

It is good to notice that it was said to disciples of Jesus, and disciples of Jesus can be recognized by this:

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, "If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

On what basis? Where does the Bible say so?

She's looking for someone to tell her what the bible actually says because of that old vail...know what I mean?

Any pearls will get stomped on...just saying.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 8:58:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 8:23:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus,

It is good to notice that it was said to disciples of Jesus, and disciples of Jesus can be recognized by this:

Yes they can in the story but does it still apply today ? Are there any disciples of Jesus alive today?
Many believers claim to follow Jesus Christ but they are following an invisible character not a visible one like the disciples in the story were. The disciples in the story actually saw miracles taking place and received the power to do the same miracles themselves if you believe the story is historical and not mythical. No believers or followers of Jesus Christ today see real miracles talking place or have the power to perform miracles themselves. Are they following the same visible Jesus the disciples were or are they following a false invisible Christ who makes them totally powerless? So powerless as a matter of fact that they cannot even overcome their own sins, stop sinning, and live a righteous life like Jesus did. They cannot even follow a sinless example let alone do any miracles, raise anyone from the dead, open blind eyes or make the lame walk.

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, "If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32

What does "remain in my word" mean to you?
All believers on this planet claim to know the truth. Yet they accuse each other of teaching false doctrines. So how do you decide who is telling the truth and who knows the truth and who does not?
Oh that's right, everyone who agrees with YOU (Plural, referring to any believers) knows the truth and everyone who doesn't, doesn't know the Truth ?

After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

On what basis? Where does the Bible say so?

Judges 9:23 Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:

Num 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 9:02:00 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 8:27:11 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:23:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus,

It is good to notice that it was said to disciples of Jesus, and disciples of Jesus can be recognized by this:

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, "If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

On what basis? Where does the Bible say so?

She's looking for someone to tell her what the bible actually says because of that old vail...know what I mean?

The veil was lifted from my eyes a long time ago. Once I was blind but now I see.

Any pearls will get stomped on...just saying.

Are you saying you want me to show you my pearl of great price so you can stomp on it?
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 9:15:52 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 9:02:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:27:11 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:23:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus,

It is good to notice that it was said to disciples of Jesus, and disciples of Jesus can be recognized by this:

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, "If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

On what basis? Where does the Bible say so?

She's looking for someone to tell her what the bible actually says because of that old vail...know what I mean?

The veil was lifted from my eyes a long time ago. Once I was blind but now I see.

Any pearls will get stomped on...just saying.

Are you saying you want me to show you my pearl of great price so you can stomp on it?

Really Skyangell, I'm not into junk jewelry. I prefer the real gold, and I know where it's at.

You've got nothing to offer dear.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 9:32:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 9:15:52 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:02:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:27:11 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:23:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus,

It is good to notice that it was said to disciples of Jesus, and disciples of Jesus can be recognized by this:

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, "If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

On what basis? Where does the Bible say so?

She's looking for someone to tell her what the bible actually says because of that old vail...know what I mean?

The veil was lifted from my eyes a long time ago. Once I was blind but now I see.

Any pearls will get stomped on...just saying.

Are you saying you want me to show you my pearl of great price so you can stomp on it?

Really Skyangell, I'm not into junk jewelry. I prefer the real gold, and I know where it's at.

You've got nothing to offer dear.

You have no idea. I AM the REAL GOLD. I offer you myself.
Feel free to trample me into the ground if you judge me as worthless.
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 9:34:27 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 9:32:04 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:15:52 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:02:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:27:11 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:23:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus,

It is good to notice that it was said to disciples of Jesus, and disciples of Jesus can be recognized by this:

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, "If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

On what basis? Where does the Bible say so?

She's looking for someone to tell her what the bible actually says because of that old vail...know what I mean?

The veil was lifted from my eyes a long time ago. Once I was blind but now I see.

Any pearls will get stomped on...just saying.

Are you saying you want me to show you my pearl of great price so you can stomp on it?

Really Skyangell, I'm not into junk jewelry. I prefer the real gold, and I know where it's at.

You've got nothing to offer dear.

You have no idea. I AM the REAL GOLD. I offer you myself.
Feel free to trample me into the ground if you judge me as worthless.

Out of concern that you've missed your meds, this conversation is ending.

I'd still praying for you.
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 9:34:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 9:34:27 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:32:04 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:15:52 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:02:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:27:11 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:23:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus,

It is good to notice that it was said to disciples of Jesus, and disciples of Jesus can be recognized by this:

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, "If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

On what basis? Where does the Bible say so?

She's looking for someone to tell her what the bible actually says because of that old vail...know what I mean?

The veil was lifted from my eyes a long time ago. Once I was blind but now I see.

Any pearls will get stomped on...just saying.

Are you saying you want me to show you my pearl of great price so you can stomp on it?

Really Skyangell, I'm not into junk jewelry. I prefer the real gold, and I know where it's at.

You've got nothing to offer dear.

You have no idea. I AM the REAL GOLD. I offer you myself.
Feel free to trample me into the ground if you judge me as worthless.

Out of concern that you've missed your meds, this conversation is ending.

I'm still praying for you.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 10:10:53 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 9:34:27 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:32:04 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:15:52 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:02:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:27:11 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:23:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus,

It is good to notice that it was said to disciples of Jesus, and disciples of Jesus can be recognized by this:

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, "If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

On what basis? Where does the Bible say so?

She's looking for someone to tell her what the bible actually says because of that old vail...know what I mean?

The veil was lifted from my eyes a long time ago. Once I was blind but now I see.

Any pearls will get stomped on...just saying.

Are you saying you want me to show you my pearl of great price so you can stomp on it?

Really Skyangell, I'm not into junk jewelry. I prefer the real gold, and I know where it's at.

You've got nothing to offer dear.

You have no idea. I AM the REAL GOLD. I offer you myself.
Feel free to trample me into the ground if you judge me as worthless.

Out of concern that you've missed your meds, this conversation is ending.

I'd still praying for you.

Thank you for your concern but for your information, I am healthy as I can possibly be. I take no medications of any kind. I don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes or any drugs. I have a perfectly sound mind and excellent reasoning skills. I am a wiz at solving puzzles.
I still offer you myself, my heart, my thoughts, my perceptions, my mind.
I am PURE GOLD which has been refined in the fiery furnace and tried by fire. 1 Peter 1:7, Job 23:10

Are you interested in understanding me or not? If not, I respect your choice. Feel free to avoid me.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 10:13:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 10:10:53 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:34:27 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:32:04 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:15:52 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 9:02:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:27:11 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 8:23:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus,

It is good to notice that it was said to disciples of Jesus, and disciples of Jesus can be recognized by this:

Jesus therefore said to those Jews who had believed him, "If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

On what basis? Where does the Bible say so?

She's looking for someone to tell her what the bible actually says because of that old vail...know what I mean?

The veil was lifted from my eyes a long time ago. Once I was blind but now I see.

Any pearls will get stomped on...just saying.

Are you saying you want me to show you my pearl of great price so you can stomp on it?

Really Skyangell, I'm not into junk jewelry. I prefer the real gold, and I know where it's at.

You've got nothing to offer dear.

You have no idea. I AM the REAL GOLD. I offer you myself.
Feel free to trample me into the ground if you judge me as worthless.

Out of concern that you've missed your meds, this conversation is ending.

I'd still praying for you.

Thank you for your concern but for your information, I am healthy as I can possibly be. I take no medications of any kind. I don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes or any drugs. I have a perfectly sound mind and excellent reasoning skills. I am a wiz at solving puzzles.
I still offer you myself, my heart, my thoughts, my perceptions, my mind.
I am PURE GOLD which has been refined in the fiery furnace and tried by fire. 1 Peter 1:7, Job 23:10

Are you interested in understanding me or not? If not, I respect your choice. Feel free to avoid me.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Skyangel, is it important to you that I understand you? Why?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 10:27:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 10:13:16 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 10:10:53 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Thank you for your concern but for your information, I am healthy as I can possibly be. I take no medications of any kind. I don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes or any drugs. I have a perfectly sound mind and excellent reasoning skills. I am a wiz at solving puzzles.
I still offer you myself, my heart, my thoughts, my perceptions, my mind.
I am PURE GOLD which has been refined in the fiery furnace and tried by fire. 1 Peter 1:7, Job 23:10

Are you interested in understanding me or not? If not, I respect your choice. Feel free to avoid me.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Skyangel, is it important to you that I understand you? Why?

Because I think when people understand each other and learn why they think they way they do, it is easier to see things from each others view points.
Opposite views and perceptions will always exist. I think its important to understand both sides of anything at all if we wish to understand the whole story, or see the whole complete picture otherwise we are biased toward only half the story and are seeing only half "the picture" .

I see myself as the TRUTH which is a REALITY. When I say I AM the Truth, I am saying I am a reality. I am real. I am not some invisible friend who you might imagine you know but don't know at all.

You asked what I have to offer and I offered myself. It is your choice to receive my offer or not.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Will you let me in to your heart or close the door to me?

I showed you my GOLD and I am willing to give you all of it if you let me in to your heart.
Do you have anything at all to offer me ?
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 10:38:28 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit or God because they are speaking the same words as the character they idolize.

If the devil had said the words in Luke 10:16, the concept would still apply.
Whoever listens to the followers of the devil (evil) listens to the devil (evil) and whoever rejects those followers also rejects the one ( God) who sent them.
After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

John 8:44 Ye ( referring to religious hypocrites) are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

If the father of the religious hypocrites is the devil, they are still speaking the same words as their father God/god who speaks through them. Whoever listens to them listens to their God and whoever rejects them rejects their God.

Religious hypocrites are liars according to Jesus.

How can you tell who is speaking the truth and who is speaking a lie?

How many believers are deceiving themselves by following a false Christ or false god?

What is the difference between a false Christ and real one if a real one exists when both are invisible spirits?


Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Many believers today declare that Jesus is Christ and they deceive many people.

2 Cor 11:13-14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

From reading your responses, I think I have a good idea of who you are.

1. You say that you are gold, and think very highly of yourself. (I got that.)
2. You don't believe in God, but you believe that you are some sort of god. (I got that.)
3. You proclaim to know what the bible says, yet you repeatedly twist what it actually says. (I got that.)

What else would you like for me to know?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 11:55:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/6/2016 10:38:28 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/6/2016 12:09:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Luke 10:16 "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The ironic thing about that scripture is the principle can be adopted by any liar and teacher of false doctrines. They can all declare they are speaking the words of God or Christ and if you listen to them you are listening to Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit or God because they are speaking the same words as the character they idolize.

If the devil had said the words in Luke 10:16, the concept would still apply.
Whoever listens to the followers of the devil (evil) listens to the devil (evil) and whoever rejects those followers also rejects the one ( God) who sent them.
After all, Gods sends the devil to do his dirty work.

John 8:44 Ye ( referring to religious hypocrites) are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

If the father of the religious hypocrites is the devil, they are still speaking the same words as their father God/god who speaks through them. Whoever listens to them listens to their God and whoever rejects them rejects their God.

Religious hypocrites are liars according to Jesus.

How can you tell who is speaking the truth and who is speaking a lie?

How many believers are deceiving themselves by following a false Christ or false god?

What is the difference between a false Christ and real one if a real one exists when both are invisible spirits?


Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Many believers today declare that Jesus is Christ and they deceive many people.

2 Cor 11:13-14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

From reading your responses, I think I have a good idea of who you are.

1. You say that you are gold, and think very highly of yourself. (I got that.)

I don't think more highly of myself than I ought to think. ( Rom 12:3)
I know I am that I am regardless of what others think of me.
Jesus thought highly of himself too. He claimed to be the son of God after all. The Pharisees thought that was the height of blasphemy to make himself equal with God.
Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

What do you think about a person who does not think it is robbery or stealing anything away from God to be equal with God? Is it an example you would follow or is such an example too prideful and arrogant for you to follow?

2. You don't believe in God, but you believe that you are some sort of god. (I got that.)

I do believe in God as representing LIFE and TRUTH and all the forces of the universe in the same way I believe in Mother Nature as representing Nature and all its forces.
I do believe the characters represent REALITY even though the characters themselves are mythical.
I do not believe I am some sort of god in the sense that the word god refers to a character with supernatural powers. I have no such powers. All my powers are perfect natural and any healthy person can do the same as I do.
In the sense of the word god referring to a person who controls themselves and can care for other people and show love to others, I am definitely a god since I have those natural powers.

3. You proclaim to know what the bible says, yet you repeatedly twist what it actually says. (I got that.)

No one can twist what is written. What is written is written. Different people simply glean different things from the same words and read different things "between the lines". That is why we end up with so many different doctrines and divisions even in Christianity itself. It seems very few people see one thing in exactly the same way.

The word is like a field of corn. It is food for thought and all the reapers do not reap the same corn stalks. They all reap corn but not exactly the same corn. They pick what pleases them. They leave behind the corn they cannot handle or carry or do not want for some reason.
I glean food from what others think is worthless much like the disciples did in the story on the sabbath day. They did what was unlawful to do. ( Luke 6:1-5)
I take the corn. I crush it and twist it by rubbing it through my hands to get the husks off it because I am hungry to eat the juicy corn under the husks. Instead of taking it away from the field, letting it dry out and grinding it to powder to make leavened bread later.
Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

What else would you like for me to know?

What else would you like to know? I would like you to know whatever you want to know about me.
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 1:22:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Quoting Skyangel: Many believers today declare that Jesus is Christ and they deceive many people.
-----------------------------------
ANSWER
Skyangell I will say it straight out! Jesus is Christ, He is the one and only savoir. If you find that truth to be deceptive, then you should really be asking yourself who is influencing what you believe.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Cor 11:13-14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
------------------------
Answer:
Another twist on scripture to fit your unremarkable "perceptions," you are actually playing the role of that verse, and you just can't see it. Therefore, I leave it to Jesus and say the Lord rebuke you.

From reading your responses, I think I have a good idea of who you are.

1. You say that you are gold, and think very highly of yourself. (I got that.)

I don't think more highly of myself than I ought to think. ( Rom 12:3)
I know I am that I am regardless of what others think of me.
Jesus thought highly of himself too. He claimed to be the son of God after all. The Pharisees thought that was the height of blasphemy to make himself equal with God.
Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer
Yeah, Yeah....keep lying to yourself. Anyone can read your responses and make that judgement for themselves. By the way, Judgement has many implications. As believers we are to judge what we hear, whether it be true or not. And you are wrong at pretty much every turn.

You are not equal to God, you are in dangerous territory by even trying to prove that point with that verse. It is speaking about Jesus and HIM alone. NOT YOU. Pride goes before destruction skyangel. Try, try to humble yourself...even a little would be good.

The passage that you references continues with:

Philippians 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

It's about Jesus, at least pay a little bit of attention Skyangel.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quoting Skyangel
What do you think about a person who does not think it is robbery or stealing anything away from God to be equal with God? Is it an example you would follow or is such an example too prideful and arrogant for you to follow?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer
There you go again, trying to make excuses to elevate yourself to God's stature. Such nonsense!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoting :SkyAngel:

I do believe in God as representing LIFE and TRUTH and all the forces of the universe in the same way I believe in Mother Nature as representing Nature and all its forces.
I do believe the characters represent REALITY even though the characters themselves are mythical.
I do not believe I am some sort of god in the sense that the word god refers to a character with supernatural powers. I have no such powers. All my powers are perfect natural and any healthy person can do the same as I do.
In the sense of the word god referring to a person who controls themselves and can care for other people and show love to others, I am definitely a god since I have those natural powers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:
You have spent a good part of the day, and much of last night arguing and making accusations against the God that you say you don't believe in.
So where is all that contempt coming from? I've never seen so much disdain aimed at someone that a person doesn't believe in. That's actually somewhat remarkable...

You're battle is not with me....that's for certain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. You proclaim to know what the bible says, yet you repeatedly twist what it actually says. (I got that.)

No one can twist what is written. What is written is written. Different people simply glean different things from the same words and read different things "between the lines". That is why we end up with so many different doctrines and divisions even in Christianity itself. It seems very few people see one thing in exactly the same way.

The word is like a field of corn. It is food for thought and all the reapers do not reap the same corn stalks. They all reap corn but not exactly the same corn. They pick what pleases them. They leave behind the corn they cannot handle or carry or do not want for some reason.
I glean food from what others think is worthless much like the disciples did in the story on the sabbath day. They did what was unlawful to do. ( Luke 6:1-5)
I take the corn. I crush it and twist it by rubbing it through my hands to get the husks off it because I am hungry to eat the juicy corn under the husks. Instead of taking it away from the field, letting it dry out and grinding it to powder to make leavened bread later.
Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The only part of that entire statement that makes any sense is the last sentence, and it is about YOU. Believe me, I am taking heed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What else would you like for me to know?

What else would I like you to know? Excuse me? You don't regard anything that anyone has to say, you are much too prideful for that...so there is really NOTHING left for me to say or do other than pray for you.

I know what I need to know,

The only reason I am even responding to this is so that your twists will be shown to anyone who reads this.

. As I stated before I'm very concerned about you, but I'm tired of these little games.

SkyAngel, you are not remarkable, you are not special and you are not "gold." You have not made one amazing, profound or interesting statement, just a lot of babbling.

Since you don't actually listen to anything, All that I have to offer you is prayer.

Best wishes, (sincerely) Goodbye and good night.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 3:12:20 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/7/2016 1:22:59 AM, be_diligent wrote:
Quoting Skyangel: Many believers today declare that Jesus is Christ and they deceive many people.
-----------------------------------
ANSWER
Skyangell I will say it straight out! Jesus is Christ, He is the one and only savoir. If you find that truth to be deceptive, then you should really be asking yourself who is influencing what you believe.

My own logic and understanding influences me to believe what I believe. No one else influences me. I take full responsibility for my own mind and thoughts.
If any outside influence affects me it would only be the influence of other peoples thoughts that I take into consideration and I have considered and tried many other peoples thoughts, ideas, suggestions, in my life time. I discovered it is impossible to please all the people all the time.

The words " Jesus is Christ" can mean different things to different people. eg.
Is the character Jesus the saviour of the word or is the thing the character represents the saviour of the world?
Is Christ a character? Is Christ a principle? Is Christ merely a title like the word teacher or doctor is a title? Is Christ the same spirit as the spirit of God making Christ God? Is Christ merely a word which means "anointed" and therefore "Jesus is Christ" means nothing more than "Jesus is anointed"?
The words "Jesus is Christ" are very ambiguous and can be interpreted in many ways.

Let's look at the character concept first.
One interpretation says " A historical man named Jesus who performed miracles and had supernatural powers is the saviour of the world." The problem with that interpretation is that Jesus called himself the "son of man" ( Mat 16:13 )
Anyone who worships him is therefore worshipping the "son of man" which is idolatry. Belief in a person as the saviour of the world, causes humans to worship a man and place their trust in a physical man instead of in the SPIRIT of God which is not a man neither the son of man. ( Num 23:19 ).
Psalm 146:3 " Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help."

If Jesus is the son of man as he claimed to be, Psalm 146 says there is no help in him and you should not trust him.

I am sure you know the scriptures regarding not making idols and graven images. It is not hard to see the graven images of Jesus all over this world. Some have artistic statues of Jesus made to place in their churches. Small statues are available for anyone to buy. Some people buy them and build themselves little private altars at which to worship their idol at home. I have seen such setups especially in Catholic homes. Jewellery is available in the form of crosses some with Jesus on the cross and some without. People buy those to wear like good luck charms . Some believe such jewellery will protect them from evil. Some wear them as some sign of their faith and devotion to their idol. They all justify themselves and say they don't worship the statue but worship the man it represents. However worshipping any man, visible or not, is still idolatry. Is it not? If you think not, why not?

Then there is the interpretation of the word Christ. Some say Christ is God. People who interpret Christ as God are saying Jesus is God when they say Jesus is Christ. Some claim it is TRUE that Jesus is God because in their understanding, perception and belief that is exactly what he is. Others say that Jesus is NOT God and anyone who worships Jesus as God is not worshipping the true God which Jesus himself worshipped.

Some say Christ is God. Some say Christ is not God.
Some say Jesus is Christ. Some say he is not Christ.
Jesus never once said " I AM CHRIST" but he never denied it when others said "Thou art the Christ" He did however rebuke devils for saying it. ( Luke 4:41)
However when Peter said " Thou art the Christ"( Matt 16:13-20 he told him it has not been revealed to him by flesh and blood. In other words Jesus had not told him he was Christ. That belief or "revelation" came from elsewhere. In verse 20 however he told his disciples to NOT tell anyone he was Jesus the Christ.
Why not? Most Christians today disobey that direct command and go ahead and tell everyone Jesus is the Christ anyway. Look at the idolatry and religious arguments over doctrines, it has created. Obviously even the believers are confused by the question because they are arguing about a MAN instead of looking at the lesson, and principle of the story.

Now try to put your preconceived ideas aside for a moment and take a look at how different the story is when instead of seeing the character Jesus as a historical man, you see him as a REPRESENTATION of TRUTH itself, based on the scripture " I AM the way the TRUTH and the LIFE"
Think of TRUTH speaking through a character instead of a character speaking the truth. It makes the WORD of TRUTH which comes from the character "the anointed thing". It is not about worshipping the "vessel" through which the TRUTH speaks. It is about realising the message, the WORD, the "SPIRIT of TRUTH" is more important than the man in which the spirit dwells. The vessel is just the messenger . The messenger becomes irrelevant to the message. It is not a man who sets people free. It is TRUTH that makes people free.
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Nothing but TRUTH can set people free from deceptions. No man can set another free from deceptions. It is all about hearing and understanding the TRUTH which saves people from false doctrines, from idol worship, from following a false Christ and seeing him as a supernatural person who they hope will return to Earth one day in the future.

TRUTH never left this world. TRUTH is always with us and never leaves us . It is right in front of us in physical reality every single day of our lifes. None of us can escape from it because it is simply everywhere in the things we can see as well as in the things we cannot see. TRUTH IS REALITY.
Every natural eye of the past present and future sees the TRUTH at every second of every day even if they do call it a lie because their own mind twists it into a lie due to lacking understanding of what they see.
"Every eye shall see him " is not a prophecy of some future event. It is an eternal prophecy which applies to all people of the past present and future. It is fulfilled every second of every day for eternity.

To wait for the return of TRUTH to Earth is to imply NO TRUTH is present on Earth today.
To wait for some supernatural person to come to Earth one day in the future is to live in a fantasy which is self deception and ignorance. It is no different to waiting for Santa to arrive down your chimney.

TRUTH is the only thing that can save anyone from self deceptions and false doctrines.
All adults know deep down that all supernatural characters are mythical. Face that TRUTH within yourself.