Christian Hypocrisy.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 12:08:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Christians can't agree.
They can't agree on the words that exist in their holy book.
They can't agree on what the words in their holy book do contain.
They can't agree that they have the only path to heaven.
They believe that they each have the only path.
They actually don't even agree on which gods they worship or even which gods exist.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 1:54:45 PM
Aren't you gonna tell me how wrong I am? How you all agree about everything? Despite all of the threads on here?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 2:13:39 PM
At 1/6/2016 12:08:10 PM, bulproof wrote:

None of this is hypocrisy Bulpoop, learn your words...
Hypocrisy-the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

All the below is just based on your opinions of what Christians disagree on, that's not hypocrisy.... but just like a little kid you have to throw dirt on everything, we all understand though, you're still a little boy. This is nothing but natural human behavior.

Christians can't agree.

Wrong, we agree on many things, and rarely in real life do we disagree about petty things like we do at DDO. But who cares if we don't? that's not specific to Christianity.

Wrong, there are more we agree upon than not. But who cares if we don't ? that's not specific to Christianity.

Certainly can, but who cares if we don't? welcome to a debate site.

No we don't, all the Christians I know listen and comfort one another, we are all headed towards the same truth, we also LEARN from one another, somewhere somebody's got something we ain't got. Besides this isn't specific to Christianity.

They actually don't even agree on which gods they worship or even which gods exist.

All irrelevant even if it were true, who cares? worry about your own soul, that's all that is going to matter in the end...

You got four Gospels and a handful of epistles, the rest is on you.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 2:33:45 PM
At 1/6/2016 2:13:39 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

None of this is hypocrisy Bulpoop, learn your words...
Hypocrisy-the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

All the below is just based on your opinions of what Christians disagree on, that's not hypocrisy.... but just like a little kid you have to throw dirt on everything, we all understand though, you're still a little boy. This is nothing but natural human behavior.

Christians can't agree.

Wrong, we agree on many things, and rarely in real life do we disagree about petty things like we do at DDO. But who cares if we don't? that's not specific to Christianity.
As an example of your agreement, tell me do you agree that christ is god?

Wrong, there are more we agree upon than not. But who cares if we don't ? that's not specific to Christianity.
Agreeing on something doesn't mean that you don't disagree on other things. What does the word day mean?

Certainly can, but who cares if we don't? welcome to a debate site.
So in their funny little book they have a passage that may or may
not contain the word "a".

No we don't, all the Christians I know listen and comfort one another, we are all headed towards the same truth, we also LEARN from one another, somewhere somebody's got something we ain't got. Besides this isn't specific to Christianity.
You obviously haven't been in touch with your fellow travelers on this forum.

All irrelevant even if it were true, who cares? worry about your own soul, that's all that is going to matter in the end...
Which of the christian gods do you believe in, I'm bettin' lots of others disagree.
You got four Gospels and a handful of epistles, the rest is on you.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 4:02:36 PM
Christians can't agree.

None of which has anything to do with hypocrisy.

However the truth is that Christians do agree.

If they do not tach in union with each other then they are not truly Christian. Simple as.

The vast majority of those claiming to be Christian do not even know what being Christian is, and yet they claim it.

That is the sort of hypocrisy which came very close to turning me away from religion completely, and is truly hypocritical.

If you want to be seen as Christian by Christ, and it is only his viewpoint that counts, then maybe you should study the terms ad conditions attached to Christianity. They are all in the BIble.

You can start, as I did with John 4:23-24; John 17:3; Matthew 7:13-14,21-23; Matthew 10 (the whole chapter).

You also need to consider1 Corinthians 1:26-30; 1 Corinthians 2:12-16 and James 1:5-8, though in fact the whole of James is a pretty good How To be a Christian guide.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 4:03:27 PM
At 1/6/2016 1:54:45 PM, bulproof wrote:
Aren't you gonna tell me how wrong I am? How you all agree about everything? Despite all of the threads on here?

I am glad you realise how wrong you always are, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 4:07:33 PM
Christians can't agree.

That is because Satan has created many thousands of false Christian groups to cause just such confusion.

There can only be one true one.

John 17:11 American Standard Version (ASV) 11 And I am no more in the world, and these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep them in thy name which thou hast given me, that they may be one, even as we are.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 4:17:44 PM
At 1/6/2016 4:02:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Christians can't agree.

which gods do they worship? What is a christian?
If they do not tach in union with each other then they are not truly Christian. Simple as.
A very small cult created 2000yrs after they claim their michael existed would qualify then?
The vast majority of those claiming to be Christian do not even know what being Christian is, and yet they claim it.
Yes apparently it means a follower of michael according to your cult and nobobody agrees, thus proving my point.
That is the sort of hypocrisy which came very close to turning me away from religion completely, and is truly hypocritical.
Oh you poor thing.
If you want to be seen as Christian by Christ, and it is only his viewpoint that counts, then maybe you should study the terms ad conditions attached to Christianity. They are all in the BIble.
Wouldn't you need to be seen as a christian by michael?
You can start, as I did with John 4:23-24; John 17:3; Matthew 7:13-14,21-23; Matthew 10 (the whole chapter).
What does michael say about that I'm sure christians don't agree.
You also need to consider1 Corinthians 1:26-30; 1 Corinthians 2:12-16 and James 1:5-8, though in fact the whole of James is a pretty good How To be a Christian guide.
Christians wouldn't agree unless michael told them so.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 9:48:01 PM
At 1/6/2016 4:17:44 PM, bulproof wrote:
Christians can't agree.

According to the bIble a Christian is one who::

1: Seeks only truth John 4:23-24.
2: Gets to know both the father and the son. John 17:3
3: Does the will of the father. Matthew 7:12-23
4: Obeys the father and son. Romans 6:16; all of MAtthew10.
5: Worships the same God that both Christ and the Apostles worship. John 20:17; Ephesians 1:3
6: Trusts in Jehovah to teach help and protect him James 1:5-8; Isaiah 54:13.
7: Recognises the full significance of Jesus sacrifice.
8: Teach in complete unity, and only what Christ and the Apostles taught. John 17:11; 1 Corinthians 1:10.

I could list more, but you will only find one group which is doing it's best to comply with all of those and more. Jehovah's Witnesses.

If they do not teach in union with each other then they are not truly Christian. Simple as.
A very small cult created 2000yrs after they claim their michael existed would qualify then?

It is the only one that does, see above.

Yes apparently it means a follower of michael according to your cult and nobobody agrees, thus proving my point.

But following Michael is following Christ, since they are one and the same, and all JWs agree.

Oh you poor thing.

No, it did me a favour. It stopped me falling into the usual traps.

Since they are the same spirit being, that is the same thing. Michael is his original name, from before he became incarnate. Christ is not a name it is a title.

Michael said what Christ said since they are the same being.

Since Michael is the name of the spirit being who became Christ that is exactly the same thing Christ = Michael = Christ.

All true Christians know that and believe that.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 10:15:47 PM
At 1/6/2016 9:48:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Christians can't agree.

5: Worships the same God that both Christ and the Apostles worship. John 20:17; Ephesians 1:3
8: Teach in complete unity, and only what Christ and the Apostles taught. John 17:11; 1 Corinthians 1:10.

I could list more, but you will only find one group which is doing it's best to comply with all of those and more. Jehovah's Witnesses.

If they do not teach in union with each other then they are not truly Christian. Simple as.

But following Michael is following Christ, since they are one and the same, and all JWs agree.

Oh you poor thing.

Since they are the same spirit being, that is the same thing. Michael is his original name, from before he became incarnate. Christ is not a name it is a title.

Since Michael is the name of the spirit being who became Christ that is exactly the same thing Christ = Michael = Christ.

I can't agree with that take MCB,

I'm actually responding to ask if what I read on another thread is true.

Were you put out of the JW hall?

Sometimes on forums, things can be said that aren't true. It's really had me wondering.

Thanks for you reply.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 10:46:53 PM
At 1/6/2016 10:15:47 PM, be_diligent wrote:
Christians can't agree.

Oh you poor thing.

That is your choice, obviously.

However it remains true.

The Archangel Michael is the archangel for the same reason that John says, when using his title The Word. He is the only solo creation of Jehovah, hence he is the firstborn of creation, and the Beginning of creation.

After which, as Colossians 1:113-16 tells us, all else was created through him, making him 100% unique.

Jehovha forces no-one to believe him, and Satan has a done an extremely good job of corrupting the faith from the end of the 1st century on, as Christ and the Apostles warned us.

That is why he has, as a last attempt in this time of the end, created many tens of thousands of false "Christian" faiths to entrap the unwary and the gullible.

It matters not whether we like the truth, or accept it as such, it remains the truth..

Well not as such, but i am disfellowshipped. No-one could stop me going to the meetings though, they are public.

Sometimes on forums, things can be said that aren't true. It's really had me wondering.

Thanks for you reply.

There are a lot of things said on here which are not true, but all the JWs who come on here from time to time tell the truth, and so do I.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 10:48:22 PM
At 1/6/2016 10:46:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/6/2016 10:15:47 PM, be_diligent wrote:
Christians can't agree.

Oh you poor thing.

That is your choice, obviously.

However it remains true.

The Archangel Michael is the archangel for the same reason that John says, when using his title The Word. He is the only solo creation of Jehovah, hence he is the firstborn of creation, and the Beginning of creation.

After which, as Colossians 1:113-16 tells us, all else was created through him, making him 100% unique.

Jehovha forces no-one to believe him, and Satan has a done an extremely good job of corrupting the faith from the end of the 1st century on, as Christ and the Apostles warned us.

That is why he has, as a last attempt in this time of the end, created many tens of thousands of false "Christian" faiths to entrap the unwary and the gullible.

It matters not whether we like the truth, or accept it as such, it remains the truth..

Well not as such, but i am disfellowshipped. No-one could stop me going to the meetings though, they are public.

Thanks for you reply.

There are a lot of things said on here which are not true, but all the JWs who come on here from time to time tell the truth, and so do I.

That wasn't the question sir, but thank you for your response.