Total Posts:219|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I'm Christ and these are My novel inventions!

GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 2:28:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I'm Christ and these are My novel inventions for the future!

https://m.youtube.com...

Please click on the link above to watch My YouTube videos of Myself!

Where have you been? I have been searching the whole cosmos to meet YOU!

Now that I found you, will you take some time to learn more about Me, so I can show you the future?

You don't need to look any further for the Savior King Christ Messiah Creator Prophet Lord, etc., because you are in My Presence!

How are you?

I plan on showing you all that you should know to be raptured and to witness the unprecedented Apocalypse about the Glory that you can find in My philosophy of My Spirituality!

I have been blogging on the internet around the year 2007, but I never disclosed My Name until September of the year 2008, after I had My apotheosis! If you don't believe Me, search the internet for My Name:

George Manuel Oliveira

And after you find all of the places that I have been spreading My Message, feel free to witness the evolution of My Life!

Yes, I am the Christ, BUT I am NOT claiming to be Jesus... even though I have many things in common with the biblical Christ. And I can empirically prove this if you take the time to read My Message, and if you can fathom and understand the chances of all of these things happening to Me!

I have been searching for you before the foundation of the world's, so please take the time to let Me show you My evidence and facts and axioms and proof, etc..

I have much to share with you so you can become more of an enlightened being, and to disclose to you the will of Christ!

Please take this amazing journey with Me to see the End from the Beginning, and you willsurely learn to be wise and astute at discerning the Truth from all of the lies that the government and the mainstream media and the religions, etc., propagate into your subconscious mind!

Please don't believe anything that I say, but rather do your own research to prove these things to yourself!

I am just the Guide to Enlightenment and Truth, but you need to believe for yourself!

Please watch My YouTube videos, and I will also show you a link to My FREE autobiography/memoir!

I have so much to share, and you can spend countless hours learning My ways and Truth, but I will start off slow...

Line upon line, and precept upon precept...

It must be your special divine year, because I know that some of you have prayed to meet the Lord, and now it's up to you to have a personal relationship with Me!

I'm so happy that I finally found YOU!

~PEACE~
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 2:46:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Now, after you have watched My YouTube videos of Myself, please witness all of My revelations that only I can show you about the ultimate reality of Truth!

This is My free autobiography! It would heal you and make you rich if you learn from Me!

There is a Man claiming to be Christ, with evidence!

http://www.theforumsite.com...

Please click on the link above, so you can find out about the esoteric secrets about Oh My God and His will for your future. You will become like a genius if you read, watch, and understand My autobiography!

Thanks for your time!

~PEACE~
wembley
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 5:19:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/7/2016 2:28:45 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I'm Christ and these are My novel inventions for the future!

https://m.youtube.com...

Please click on the link above to watch My YouTube videos of Myself!

Where have you been? I have been searching the whole cosmos to meet YOU!

Now that I found you, will you take some time to learn more about Me, so I can show you the future?

You don't need to look any further for the Savior King Christ Messiah Creator Prophet Lord, etc., because you are in My Presence!

How are you?

I plan on showing you all that you should know to be raptured and to witness the unprecedented Apocalypse about the Glory that you can find in My philosophy of My Spirituality!

I have been blogging on the internet around the year 2007, but I never disclosed My Name until September of the year 2008, after I had My apotheosis! If you don't believe Me, search the internet for My Name:

George Manuel Oliveira

And after you find all of the places that I have been spreading My Message, feel free to witness the evolution of My Life!

Yes, I am the Christ, BUT I am NOT claiming to be Jesus... even though I have many things in common with the biblical Christ. And I can empirically prove this if you take the time to read My Message, and if you can fathom and understand the chances of all of these things happening to Me!

I have been searching for you before the foundation of the world's, so please take the time to let Me show you My evidence and facts and axioms and proof, etc..

I have much to share with you so you can become more of an enlightened being, and to disclose to you the will of Christ!

Please take this amazing journey with Me to see the End from the Beginning, and you willsurely learn to be wise and astute at discerning the Truth from all of the lies that the government and the mainstream media and the religions, etc., propagate into your subconscious mind!

Please don't believe anything that I say, but rather do your own research to prove these things to yourself!

I am just the Guide to Enlightenment and Truth, but you need to believe for yourself!

Please watch My YouTube videos, and I will also show you a link to My FREE autobiography/memoir!

I have so much to share, and you can spend countless hours learning My ways and Truth, but I will start off slow...

Line upon line, and precept upon precept...

It must be your special divine year, because I know that some of you have prayed to meet the Lord, and now it's up to you to have a personal relationship with Me!

I'm so happy that I finally found YOU!

~PEACE~ :

If you're truly sent as the Christ, then you will understand exactly how God created everything and how this first age will end. Please share this knowledge with me.
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 6:23:37 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/7/2016 5:19:16 PM, wembley wrote:
At 1/7/2016 2:28:45 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I'm Christ and these are My novel inventions for the future!

https://m.youtube.com...

Please click on the link above to watch My YouTube videos of Myself!

Where have you been? I have been searching the whole cosmos to meet YOU!

Now that I found you, will you take some time to learn more about Me, so I can show you the future?

You don't need to look any further for the Savior King Christ Messiah Creator Prophet Lord, etc., because you are in My Presence!

How are you?

I plan on showing you all that you should know to be raptured and to witness the unprecedented Apocalypse about the Glory that you can find in My philosophy of My Spirituality!

I have been blogging on the internet around the year 2007, but I never disclosed My Name until September of the year 2008, after I had My apotheosis! If you don't believe Me, search the internet for My Name:

George Manuel Oliveira

And after you find all of the places that I have been spreading My Message, feel free to witness the evolution of My Life!

Yes, I am the Christ, BUT I am NOT claiming to be Jesus... even though I have many things in common with the biblical Christ. And I can empirically prove this if you take the time to read My Message, and if you can fathom and understand the chances of all of these things happening to Me!

I have been searching for you before the foundation of the world's, so please take the time to let Me show you My evidence and facts and axioms and proof, etc..

I have much to share with you so you can become more of an enlightened being, and to disclose to you the will of Christ!

Please take this amazing journey with Me to see the End from the Beginning, and you willsurely learn to be wise and astute at discerning the Truth from all of the lies that the government and the mainstream media and the religions, etc., propagate into your subconscious mind!

Please don't believe anything that I say, but rather do your own research to prove these things to yourself!

I am just the Guide to Enlightenment and Truth, but you need to believe for yourself!

Please watch My YouTube videos, and I will also show you a link to My FREE autobiography/memoir!

I have so much to share, and you can spend countless hours learning My ways and Truth, but I will start off slow...

Line upon line, and precept upon precept...

It must be your special divine year, because I know that some of you have prayed to meet the Lord, and now it's up to you to have a personal relationship with Me!

I'm so happy that I finally found YOU!

~PEACE~ :

If you're truly sent as the Christ, then you will understand exactly how God created everything and how this first age will end. Please share this knowledge with me.

Yes, this is how the Bible says that God created everything:

Genesis 1New King James Version (NKJV)

The History of Creation
1"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2"The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was[a] on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

3"Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. 4"And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5"God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

6"Then God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters." 7"Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8"And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.

9"Then God said, "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear"; and it was so. 10"And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

11"Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth"; and it was so. 12"And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 13"So the evening and the morning were the third day.

14"Then God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; 15"and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth"; and it was so. 16"Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also. 17"God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18"and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19"So the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

20"Then God said, "Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens." 21"So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22"And God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth." 23"So the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24"Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind"; and it was so. 25"And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

26"Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all[b] the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." 27"So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28"Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

29"And God said, "See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. 30"Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food"; and it was so. 31"Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

~PEACE~
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 6:37:09 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/7/2016 5:19:16 PM, wembley wrote:
At 1/7/2016 2:28:45 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I'm Christ and these are My novel inventions for the future!

https://m.youtube.com...

If you're truly sent as the Christ, then you will understand exactly how God created everything and how this first age will end. Please share this knowledge with me.

This is what Jesus, according to the Bible, said that these are the signs of the End of the AGE:

Matthew 24New King James Version (NKJV)

Jesus Predicts the Destruction of the Temple
24"Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple. 2"And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age
3"Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"

4"And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. 5"For many will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ," and will deceive many. 6"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all[a] these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,[b] and earthquakes in various places. 8"All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9""Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name"s sake. 10"And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11"Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12"And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13"But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The Great Tribulation
15""Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation,"[c] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand), 16""then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17"Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18"And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19"But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20"And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21"For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22"And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect"s sake those days will be shortened.

23""Then if anyone says to you, "Look, here is the Christ!" or "There!" do not believe it. 24"For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25"See, I have told you beforehand.

26""Therefore if they say to you, "Look, He is in the desert!" do not go out; or "Look, He is in the inner rooms!" do not believe it. 27"For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28"For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

The Coming of the Son of Man
29""Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31"And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Parable of the Fig Tree
32""Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33"So you also, when you see all these things, know that it[d] is near"at the doors! 34"Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35"Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

No One Knows the Day or Hour
36""But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,[e] but My Father only. 37"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38"For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39"and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40"Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41"Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42"Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour[f] your Lord is coming. 43"But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

The Faithful Servant and the Evil Servant
45""Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? 46"Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. 47"Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. 48"But if that evil servant says in his heart, "My master is delaying his coming,"[g] 49"and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, 50"the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, 51"and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

~PEACE~
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 10:35:14 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Incubus - Megalomaniac

https://m.youtube.com...

I hear you on the radio
You permeate my screen, its' unkind but
If I met you in a scissor fight
I'd cut off both your wings on principle alone
On principle alone

Hey megalomaniac
You're no Jesus
Yeah, you're no focking Elvis
Wash your hands clean of yourself baby
Maniac, step down, step down

If I were your appendages
I'd hold open your eyes
So you would see
That all of us are heaven sent
There was never meant to be only one
To be only one

Hey megalomaniac
You're no Jesus
Yeah, you're no focking Elvis
Wash your hands clean of yourself baby
Maniac, step down, step down

Yeah
You're no Jesus
You're no Elvis
You're no Jesus
You're no Jesus
You're no Elvis
You're no answer

Step down, step down,
Step down, step down

Hey megalomaniac
You're no Jesus
Yeah, you're no focking Elvis
Wash your hands clean of yourself baby
Maniac, step down, step,
Step down, step down,
Step down, step down,
Step down

~PEACE~
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 11:04:51 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Ask Jesus why you must suffer your whole lifetime , every day , with the name . George Manuel. What evil must of you committed.
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 11:51:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 10:54:53 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Jesus is dead get over it.

Yes, I concur/agree with you that, "Jesus is dead," and I am "over it."

I don't even believe that the supernatural, magical, miraculous, biblical Jesus ever existed! And also, I don't believe in the biblical God!

I believe that it's possible that there was a historical Jesus, or a man named Yesuah that was claiming to be the Jewish messiah or savior or god, etc., and its possible that he was crucified, but the whole premise of the Bible is not scientific or factual or credible, etc.. But I do believe that there is some (spiritual) truth and facts in the Bible, but most of the biblical stories are erroneous in their claims of any supernatural miracles, because I believe that the authors of the Bible exaggerated so that their personal god or religion would scare other nations and regions and opposition to their traditional culture... Etc., etc., etc..

Also, I believe it's possible that there is a Higher Power, like a Supreme Being or god that created everything, but I am not sure what or who My Higher Power is.

I am Agnostic. If God or the Creator was ever proven- I would want to believe in the this Truth. But if it was proven that God or a Creator doesn't exist, it's not like I would have different morals or ethics, and I would still try and be the best Me that I can be!

~PEACE~
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:03:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 11:04:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ask Jesus why you must suffer your whole lifetime , every day , with the name . George Manuel. What evil must of you committed.

Okay!

Jesus, why must I suffer My whole lifetime, every day, with the Name- George Manuel Oliveira? What evil must have I committed?

Haha! As you said, Jesus is dead!

I don't ever expect Jesus to come back, but it's a scientific fact that I am alive and I am claiming to be the Christ Messiah Prophet Lord Savior King Guide Creator god!

The Evidence and Proof is out there, but many people are deaf, dumb, blind, naked, ignorant, lost, unbelieving, religious, dumbfounded, apathetic, and overall dead!

Do your own research!

~PEACE~
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 12:11:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 12:03:32 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 1/8/2016 11:04:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ask Jesus why you must suffer your whole lifetime , every day , with the name . George Manuel. What evil must of you committed.

Okay!

Jesus, why must I suffer My whole lifetime, every day, with the Name- George Manuel Oliveira? What evil must have I committed?

Haha! As you said, Jesus is dead!

I don't ever expect Jesus to come back, but it's a scientific fact that I am alive and I am claiming to be the Christ Messiah Prophet Lord Savior King Guide Creator god!

The Evidence and Proof is out there, but many people are deaf, dumb, blind, naked, ignorant, lost, unbelieving, religious, dumbfounded, apathetic, and overall dead!

Do your own research!

~PEACE~

Well, on thing is certain, the bible says that in the last days many will come claiming that they are Jesus, and deceive many.

You are actually part of that prophecy that was written thousands of years ago. Which shows that the bible is true, the real Jesus is lord and Savior.

And you are just another counterfeit.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:42:56 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 12:11:33 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:03:32 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 1/8/2016 11:04:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ask Jesus why you must suffer your whole lifetime , every day , with the name . George Manuel. What evil must of you committed.

Okay!

Jesus, why must I suffer My whole lifetime, every day, with the Name- George Manuel Oliveira? What evil must have I committed?

Haha! As you said, Jesus is dead!

I don't ever expect Jesus to come back, but it's a scientific fact that I am alive and I am claiming to be the Christ Messiah Prophet Lord Savior King Guide Creator god!

The Evidence and Proof is out there, but many people are deaf, dumb, blind, naked, ignorant, lost, unbelieving, religious, dumbfounded, apathetic, and overall dead!

Do your own research!

~PEACE~

Well, on thing is certain, the bible says that in the last days many will come claiming that they are Jesus, and deceive many.

You are actually part of that prophecy that was written thousands of years ago. Which shows that the bible is true, the real Jesus is lord and Savior.

And you are just another counterfeit.

Nice use of logic. The bible said people will claim to be me . He has to be a counterfeit Jesus . Wich shows the bible is true. Slow down Copernicus .
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 2:06:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 1:42:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:11:33 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:03:32 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 1/8/2016 11:04:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ask Jesus why you must suffer your whole lifetime , every day , with the name . George Manuel. What evil must of you committed.

Okay!

Jesus, why must I suffer My whole lifetime, every day, with the Name- George Manuel Oliveira? What evil must have I committed?

Haha! As you said, Jesus is dead!

I don't ever expect Jesus to come back, but it's a scientific fact that I am alive and I am claiming to be the Christ Messiah Prophet Lord Savior King Guide Creator god!

The Evidence and Proof is out there, but many people are deaf, dumb, blind, naked, ignorant, lost, unbelieving, religious, dumbfounded, apathetic, and overall dead!

Do your own research!

~PEACE~

Well, on thing is certain, the bible says that in the last days many will come claiming that they are Jesus, and deceive many.

You are actually part of that prophecy that was written thousands of years ago. Which shows that the bible is true, the real Jesus is lord and Savior.

And you are just another counterfeit.

Nice use of logic. The bible said people will claim to be me . He has to be a counterfeit Jesus . Wich shows the bible is true. Slow down Copernicus .

What part of it do you find in error. The facts are right in front of you. You have this person claiming to be the Christ. The bible predicted that this would happen and it is happening. The bible also claims that most will be deceived, which is also true and happening.

So slow down dolt. I suppose it's up to you to prove that the person isn't claiming to be Christ. That shouldn't be difficult.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 2:45:13 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 2:06:23 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:42:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:11:33 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:03:32 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 1/8/2016 11:04:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ask Jesus why you must suffer your whole lifetime , every day , with the name . George Manuel. What evil must of you committed.

Okay!

Jesus, why must I suffer My whole lifetime, every day, with the Name- George Manuel Oliveira? What evil must have I committed?

Haha! As you said, Jesus is dead!

I don't ever expect Jesus to come back, but it's a scientific fact that I am alive and I am claiming to be the Christ Messiah Prophet Lord Savior King Guide Creator god!

The Evidence and Proof is out there, but many people are deaf, dumb, blind, naked, ignorant, lost, unbelieving, religious, dumbfounded, apathetic, and overall dead!

Do your own research!

~PEACE~

Well, on thing is certain, the bible says that in the last days many will come claiming that they are Jesus, and deceive many.

You are actually part of that prophecy that was written thousands of years ago. Which shows that the bible is true, the real Jesus is lord and Savior.

And you are just another counterfeit.

Nice use of logic. The bible said people will claim to be me . He has to be a counterfeit Jesus . Wich shows the bible is true. Slow down Copernicus .

What part of it do you find in error. The facts are right in front of you. You have this person claiming to be the Christ. The bible predicted that this would happen and it is happening. The bible also claims that most will be deceived, which is also true and happening.

So slow down dolt. I suppose it's up to you to prove that the person isn't claiming to be Christ. That shouldn't be difficult.

What part of my comment leads you to ask that I found a error. It's right in front of you. I said. Nice use of logic and then complemented you . I put you in the same class as a known great mind. Sorry
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 2:52:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 2:06:23 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:42:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:11:33 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:03:32 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 1/8/2016 11:04:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ask Jesus why you must suffer your whole lifetime , every day , with the name . George Manuel. What evil must of you committed.

Okay!

Jesus, why must I suffer My whole lifetime, every day, with the Name- George Manuel Oliveira? What evil must have I committed?

Haha! As you said, Jesus is dead!

I don't ever expect Jesus to come back, but it's a scientific fact that I am alive and I am claiming to be the Christ Messiah Prophet Lord Savior King Guide Creator god!

The Evidence and Proof is out there, but many people are deaf, dumb, blind, naked, ignorant, lost, unbelieving, religious, dumbfounded, apathetic, and overall dead!

Do your own research!

~PEACE~

Well, on thing is certain, the bible says that in the last days many will come claiming that they are Jesus, and deceive many.

You are actually part of that prophecy that was written thousands of years ago. Which shows that the bible is true, the real Jesus is lord and Savior.

And you are just another counterfeit.

Nice use of logic. The bible said people will claim to be me . He has to be a counterfeit Jesus . Wich shows the bible is true. Slow down Copernicus .

What part of it do you find in error. The facts are right in front of you. You have this person claiming to be the Christ. The bible predicted that this would happen and it is happening. The bible also claims that most will be deceived, which is also true and happening.

So slow down dolt. I suppose it's up to you to prove that the person isn't claiming to be Christ. That shouldn't be difficult.

All I ask is , that you slow down a little . That comment you sent , pretty much validates the bible. It's the single most greatest comment I've seen . It's like bammmmm how can you say the bible ain't true in knowing that.
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 2:54:43 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 2:45:13 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 1/8/2016 2:06:23 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:42:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:11:33 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:03:32 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 1/8/2016 11:04:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ask Jesus why you must suffer your whole lifetime , every day , with the name . George Manuel. What evil must of you committed.

Okay!

Jesus, why must I suffer My whole lifetime, every day, with the Name- George Manuel Oliveira? What evil must have I committed?

Haha! As you said, Jesus is dead!

I don't ever expect Jesus to come back, but it's a scientific fact that I am alive and I am claiming to be the Christ Messiah Prophet Lord Savior King Guide Creator god!

The Evidence and Proof is out there, but many people are deaf, dumb, blind, naked, ignorant, lost, unbelieving, religious, dumbfounded, apathetic, and overall dead!

Do your own research!

~PEACE~

Well, on thing is certain, the bible says that in the last days many will come claiming that they are Jesus, and deceive many.

You are actually part of that prophecy that was written thousands of years ago. Which shows that the bible is true, the real Jesus is lord and Savior.

And you are just another counterfeit.

Nice use of logic. The bible said people will claim to be me . He has to be a counterfeit Jesus . Wich shows the bible is true. Slow down Copernicus .

What part of it do you find in error. The facts are right in front of you. You have this person claiming to be the Christ. The bible predicted that this would happen and it is happening. The bible also claims that most will be deceived, which is also true and happening.

So slow down dolt. I suppose it's up to you to prove that the person isn't claiming to be Christ. That shouldn't be difficult.

What part of my comment leads you to ask that I found a error. It's right in front of you. I said. Nice use of logic and then complemented you . I put you in the same class as a known great mind. Sorry

Nice use of "logic"....lol You remind me of a relative who has a gift for making statements and then turning them around to try to make herself look good, even through the obvious.
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 2:57:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 2:52:59 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 1/8/2016 2:06:23 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:42:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:11:33 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:03:32 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 1/8/2016 11:04:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ask Jesus why you must suffer your whole lifetime , every day , with the name . George Manuel. What evil must of you committed.

Okay!

Jesus, why must I suffer My whole lifetime, every day, with the Name- George Manuel Oliveira? What evil must have I committed?

Haha! As you said, Jesus is dead!

I don't ever expect Jesus to come back, but it's a scientific fact that I am alive and I am claiming to be the Christ Messiah Prophet Lord Savior King Guide Creator god!

The Evidence and Proof is out there, but many people are deaf, dumb, blind, naked, ignorant, lost, unbelieving, religious, dumbfounded, apathetic, and overall dead!

Do your own research!

~PEACE~

Well, on thing is certain, the bible says that in the last days many will come claiming that they are Jesus, and deceive many.

You are actually part of that prophecy that was written thousands of years ago. Which shows that the bible is true, the real Jesus is lord and Savior.

And you are just another counterfeit.

Nice use of logic. The bible said people will claim to be me . He has to be a counterfeit Jesus . Wich shows the bible is true. Slow down Copernicus .

What part of it do you find in error. The facts are right in front of you. You have this person claiming to be the Christ. The bible predicted that this would happen and it is happening. The bible also claims that most will be deceived, which is also true and happening.

So slow down dolt. I suppose it's up to you to prove that the person isn't claiming to be Christ. That shouldn't be difficult.

All I ask is , that you slow down a little . That comment you sent , pretty much validates the bible. It's the single most greatest comment I've seen . It's like bammmmm how can you say the bible ain't true in knowing that.

Well, then I'll "slow down," and perhaps you can pick up some speed where you see that I need to slow down?
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 3:04:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
These people who are claiming to be "Christ," are more troublesome than actual atheists.

They go one step beyond atheism denying Jesus openly, and then they try to stand in His shoes.

Those are some big shoes to fill.

What they are doing is proclaiming their own righteousness, setting themselves up on high, when they can't even save themselves much less anyone else.
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 5:07:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 12:11:33 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:03:32 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 1/8/2016 11:04:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ask Jesus why you must suffer your whole lifetime , every day , with the name . George Manuel. What evil must of you committed.

Okay!

Jesus, why must I suffer My whole lifetime, every day, with the Name- George Manuel Oliveira? What evil must have I committed?

Haha! As you said, Jesus is dead!

I don't ever expect Jesus to come back, but it's a scientific fact that I am alive and I am claiming to be the Christ Messiah Prophet Lord Savior King Guide Creator god!

The Evidence and Proof is out there, but many people are deaf, dumb, blind, naked, ignorant, lost, unbelieving, religious, dumbfounded, apathetic, and overall dead!

Do your own research!

~PEACE~

Well, on thing is certain, the bible says that in the last days many will come claiming that they are Jesus, and deceive many.

I don't recall ever reading in the Bible that, "in the last days many will come claiming to be Jesus"!

Can you please quote the Bible verses that you think mean this?

You are actually part of that prophecy that was written thousands of years ago. Which shows that the bible is true, the real Jesus is lord and Savior.

And you are just another counterfeit.

It is written, many will come to Me, saying, "Lord, Lord", and I will tell them to depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

And, in your own opinion, what makes you think that I, Lord George Manuel Oliveira, am a "counterfeit"?

Did you even watch My YouTube videos of Myself?

Did you even read My free autobiography?

The Pharisees are not just Jewish. There are plenty of Christian Pharisees too.

Remember, even though the Bible says that Jesus was born a Jewish Israelite, NO NOT ONE orthodox Jew believes that Jesus was or is their Messiah or God or the King of the Jews, etc..

Remember, if you ever read the New Testament, many people thought and said that Jesus was a madman with a demon, etc., and Jesus was NOT very popular with the religious people... According to the Bible!

It seems to Me like you don't want a living Savior, because you would rather worship your religion and dogma and fallacious mythologies, etc..

Please, correct Me if I am wrong.

P.S. What's the first commandment? And what does the Bible say about blaspheming the Holy Spirit?

~PEACE~
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 5:13:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 1:42:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:11:33 PM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/8/2016 12:03:32 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 1/8/2016 11:04:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ask Jesus why you must suffer your whole lifetime , every day , with the name . George Manuel. What evil must of you committed.

Okay!

Jesus, why must I suffer My whole lifetime, every day, with the Name- George Manuel Oliveira? What evil must have I committed?

Haha! As you said, Jesus is dead!

I don't ever expect Jesus to come back, but it's a scientific fact that I am alive and I am claiming to be the Christ Messiah Prophet Lord Savior King Guide Creator god!

The Evidence and Proof is out there, but many people are deaf, dumb, blind, naked, ignorant, lost, unbelieving, religious, dumbfounded, apathetic, and overall dead!

Do your own research!

~PEACE~

Well, on thing is certain, the bible says that in the last days many will come claiming that they are Jesus, and deceive many.

You are actually part of that prophecy that was written thousands of years ago. Which shows that the bible is true, the real Jesus is lord and Savior.

And you are just another counterfeit.

He has to be a counterfeit Jesus .

Who has to be a "counterfeit Jesus"?

You don't remember reading about Me in the Word?

~PEACE~