Total Posts:182|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God and the devil are One God

Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.

Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.
uncung
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 4:13:40 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

can the alleged devil press the button of the nuclear facility that able to destroy the entire region?
wembley
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 4:51:57 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself. :

Everything we created beings experience came from the thoughts of our Creator.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 5:44:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 4:13:40 AM, uncung wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

can the alleged devil press the button of the nuclear facility that able to destroy the entire region?

Yes since the alleged God works through humans and compels them to do what they do.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 5:46:10 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 4:51:57 AM, wembley wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself. :

Everything we created beings experience came from the thoughts of our Creator.

Sure, whatever you recon, Brad. Everything you create in your mind comes from your mind.
uncung
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 6:06:02 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 5:44:41 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/8/2016 4:13:40 AM, uncung wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

can the alleged devil press the button of the nuclear facility that able to destroy the entire region?

Yes since the alleged God works through humans and compels them to do what they do.

Can the alleged devil explode the volcano that able to destroy the entire Brazil?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 9:15:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 6:06:02 AM, uncung wrote:
At 1/8/2016 5:44:41 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/8/2016 4:13:40 AM, uncung wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

can the alleged devil press the button of the nuclear facility that able to destroy the entire region?

Yes since the alleged God works through humans and compels them to do what they do.

Can the alleged devil explode the volcano that able to destroy the entire Brazil?

What does your question have to do with the concept that God and the devil are one God?

Do you have any relevant questions or are you just trolling?

If you wish to blame volcanic eruptions on anyone, blame Mother Nature.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 10:29:31 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

non were formed before or after so there are no other Gods according to the bible...

the word gods, is sometimes used to denote people of authority or things that could take over our lives in way of importance such as wealth...

God is about love and free will, he does not accept the devil, he accepts that some will not do his will...

no it shows God gave free will he did not create us to simply believe or worship him we have our choice to make...
Evidence
Posts: 853
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 10:36:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness, revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil. :

Yep, God is just a Big Teddy bear, brings the rain and the sun on both the good, and the evil. He put up with Lucifer, whom he created as the most beautiful Angel in Heaven, God was pleased with what He created. And when Lucifer went too far, God just turned him over to Michael the Archangel and the 2/3 of the Angels that were still with God, and let them deal with him. So they cast Lucifer and his buddies to the earth, and now we are dealing with them too. This is all playing out according to His plan, so God could see which way our Free Will is going to take us, so when He finished creating that New Heaven only the ones with His loving and forgiving kind of heart will be allowed in there.

The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.


Huh?? The day has opposite sides? You mean like light-night and dark-day where the god Spaghetti-O's resides? Cool, please tell me more, because somehow I just know it will and up with a Big-Bang, it always does, .. because 'it happens'.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Tell you what, only delusional believers would say God is unable to do evil. God has brought such evil on this earth that even He regretted doing it. Where only 8 people remained alive along with some animals, the rest drowned, .. men, women, the young and the old, the cute little puppies and kittens, the young foal to the innocent cute little fluffy lion cubs before they even had their first kill! .. All drowned gasping for air, scratching on the Ark to get in, .. mothers pleading and screaming for good-old Noah to let at least their children, their little innocent babies in. There was such wailing, moaning and crying as never heard on earth before, .. only that Last Great Day of Our Lord will surpass it. So I would not be mocking God, .. but then for now you can do as you please, He will continue to love you till that last breath of yours. So I guess enjoy the light and Gods grace and love while you can, because there is coming a Day when everyone who mocked Him will see and feel His WRATH.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself. :

Ah, you sure have God all figured out Skyangel, no one can pull a wool over your eyes ay? Here, I leave you with this since I see you are on a slippery-slope downwards:

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. 2 And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. 3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

Doom of False Teachers

4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; 6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly; 7 and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked 8 (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds)" 9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries, 11 whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reviling accusation against them before the Lord.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
be_diligent
Posts: 399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 10:39:53 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 10:36:08 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness, revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil. :

Yep, God is just a Big Teddy bear, brings the rain and the sun on both the good, and the evil. He put up with Lucifer, whom he created as the most beautiful Angel in Heaven, God was pleased with what He created. And when Lucifer went too far, God just turned him over to Michael the Archangel and the 2/3 of the Angels that were still with God, and let them deal with him. So they cast Lucifer and his buddies to the earth, and now we are dealing with them too. This is all playing out according to His plan, so God could see which way our Free Will is going to take us, so when He finished creating that New Heaven only the ones with His loving and forgiving kind of heart will be allowed in there.

The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.


Huh?? The day has opposite sides? You mean like light-night and dark-day where the god Spaghetti-O's resides? Cool, please tell me more, because somehow I just know it will and up with a Big-Bang, it always does, .. because 'it happens'.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Tell you what, only delusional believers would say God is unable to do evil. God has brought such evil on this earth that even He regretted doing it. Where only 8 people remained alive along with some animals, the rest drowned, .. men, women, the young and the old, the cute little puppies and kittens, the young foal to the innocent cute little fluffy lion cubs before they even had their first kill! .. All drowned gasping for air, scratching on the Ark to get in, .. mothers pleading and screaming for good-old Noah to let at least their children, their little innocent babies in. There was such wailing, moaning and crying as never heard on earth before, .. only that Last Great Day of Our Lord will surpass it. So I would not be mocking God, .. but then for now you can do as you please, He will continue to love you till that last breath of yours. So I guess enjoy the light and Gods grace and love while you can, because there is coming a Day when everyone who mocked Him will see and feel His WRATH.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself. :

Ah, you sure have God all figured out Skyangel, no one can pull a wool over your eyes ay? Here, I leave you with this since I see you are on a slippery-slope downwards:

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. 2 And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. 3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

Doom of False Teachers

4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; 6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly; 7 and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked 8 (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds)" 9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries, 11 whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reviling accusation against them before the Lord.

This!!! True, true.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 2:52:20 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 10:29:31 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

non were formed before or after so there are no other Gods according to the bible...

Does that include evil ones like the devil ? If the devil doesn't exist, then anything accusing him of anything in the bible stories is a lie, is it not? It is accusing a fictitious character of evil.

the word gods, is sometimes used to denote people of authority or things that could take over our lives in way of importance such as wealth...

Yes I believe most adults understand that concept. However all adults do not seem to comprehend that ALL gods are mythical characters invented by humans and not one of them is real.

God is about love and free will, he does not accept the devil, he accepts that some will not do his will...

The devil doesn't exist if there are NO OTHER gods than God.

no it shows God gave free will he did not create us to simply believe or worship him we have our choice to make...

The choice is?
You have a choice to worship a mythical god or worship no god. Why worship a God who creates evil, death, destruction, pain and suffering, natural disasters, etc?

The choice between being a good person or a bad person does not require a belief in a god. It merely requires an understanding of the difference between good and evil.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 3:12:29 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 10:36:08 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness, revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil. :

Yep, God is just a Big Teddy bear, brings the rain and the sun on both the good, and the evil. He put up with Lucifer, whom he created as the most beautiful Angel in Heaven, God was pleased with what He created. And when Lucifer went too far, God just turned him over to Michael the Archangel and the 2/3 of the Angels that were still with God, and let them deal with him. So they cast Lucifer and his buddies to the earth, and now we are dealing with them too. This is all playing out according to His plan, so God could see which way our Free Will is going to take us, so when He finished creating that New Heaven only the ones with His loving and forgiving kind of heart will be allowed in there.

Yes Mother Nature is loving and kind and brings rain and sun to all regardless of whether angels are well behaved and listen to her or not.
Any "most beautiful angel" would BE the Archangel.

Where does it say God turned Lucifer over to Michael the archangel?
Isaiah 14 is the one and only place in the whole bible where the word Lucifer has been printed and there is no mention of Michael the archangel in that story.
Have you got a different bible with different stories?
How many thousand years does it take your God to create a new heaven ?
Is he sick of the old one in which he abides? Is something wrong with it? If so, what's wrong with it and why didn't he make it perfect in the first place since he created it?

What kind of "perfect" plan needs to destroy a first "perfect creation" and replace it with a second creation ?

Deut 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

If Gods work is already perfect why does he need to "fix" anything or change anything? You cannot improve on perfection.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 3:17:15 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 10:36:08 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:

The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.


Huh?? The day has opposite sides? You mean like light-night and dark-day where the god Spaghetti-O's resides? Cool, please tell me more, because somehow I just know it will and up with a Big-Bang, it always does, .. because 'it happens'.

Are you 59 as your profile indicates or are you 15 and lack the comprehension of an adult or are you drunk?
Do you understand the symbolism and its implications or not?
If you are just going to make immature comments, go and play in your sandpit till you grow a brain.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 3:29:42 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 10:36:08 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Tell you what, only delusional believers would say God is unable to do evil. God has brought such evil on this earth that even He regretted doing it. Where only 8 people remained alive along with some animals, the rest drowned, .. men, women, the young and the old, the cute little puppies and kittens, the young foal to the innocent cute little fluffy lion cubs before they even had their first kill! .. All drowned gasping for air, scratching on the Ark to get in, .. mothers pleading and screaming for good-old Noah to let at least their children, their little innocent babies in. There was such wailing, moaning and crying as never heard on earth before, .. only that Last Great Day of Our Lord will surpass it. So I would not be mocking God, .. but then for now you can do as you please, He will continue to love you till that last breath of yours. So I guess enjoy the light and Gods grace and love while you can, because there is coming a Day when everyone who mocked Him will see and feel His WRATH.

Sure, whatever you want to believe must be true. The gods do crazy things when they get angry with humans and then they regret it. Eventually the intelligent humans come to understand that those gods were nothing but a figment of their own imaginations since no gods are in charge of natural disasters and sacrificing anything to them does not pacify them or stop the natural disasters from happening.
I don't fear the wrath of God any more than you fear the wrath of Santa and it is as impossible for anyone to convince me of any wrath of God as it would be impossible to convince you of the wrath of Santa. However, feel free to believe in your spiritual Santa all you want because that is all God really is.
He is a religious version of a gift giver who gives you gifts if you are good and gives you fiery coal if you are bad.
Do you think bad people feel eternal pain if they ever get cremated?..or... Do you believe dead people feel nothing?
I feel sorry for you if you have so much fear in you that you believe in a mythical character because you are afraid of his wrath.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 3:45:05 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 10:36:08 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself. :

Ah, you sure have God all figured out Skyangel, no one can pull a wool over your eyes ay? Here, I leave you with this since I see you are on a slippery-slope downwards:

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. 2 And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. 3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

Doom of False Teachers

4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; 6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly; 7 and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked 8 (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds)" 9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries, 11 whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reviling accusation against them before the Lord.

What prophecies am I making ? I am not prophesying doomsday like you and others are.
Please find one prophecy that I have ever made on this site. You will not find one because there are none.
I cannot be a prophet of any kind if I am not prophesying anything.

As for being a false teacher, that is a matter of your perception. The Pharisees in the bible stories also considered Jesus to be a false teacher, a mad man, evil. etc.
I am simply telling the truth. You can call it a lie if you wish but I have no fear of anyones wrath for telling the truth.
The God in the bible and the devil are simply personifications of good and evil, nothing more.
Good and evil are nothing but humans perceptions. What is good in the eyes of one person might be evil in the eyes of another. Therefore good and evil are nothing but illusions by which humans live their lives.
That makes God and the devil illusions too.
Good and evil combine to create reality as it is with all its opposite sides. You can accept reality as it is in TRUTH or run away from reality into your fantasy land where you imagine one day opposites will no longer exist and you will live happily ever after in a world were everything is good and everyone thinks the same as you do.
What do you imagine a conversation will be like them ?

Person A says "I think so and so..
Person B says ... I agree.
End of conversation.

Interesting or boring when everyone thinks the same as you ?
No need to ask questions when you know everyone already agrees with you.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 9:44:39 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/9/2016 2:52:20 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/8/2016 10:29:31 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

non were formed before or after so there are no other Gods according to the bible...

Does that include evil ones like the devil ? If the devil doesn't exist, then anything accusing him of anything in the bible stories is a lie, is it not? It is accusing a fictitious character of evil.
the devil exists but he is not God...
the word gods, is sometimes used to denote people of authority or things that could take over our lives in way of importance such as wealth...

Yes I believe most adults understand that concept. However all adults do not seem to comprehend that ALL gods are mythical characters invented by humans and not one of them is real.

that is there choice, many adults believe their govt.s do have have people killed and lie to them!!


God is about love and free will, he does not accept the devil, he accepts that some will not do his will...

The devil doesn't exist if there are NO OTHER gods than God.

the devil is not God,...

no it shows God gave free will he did not create us to simply believe or worship him we have our choice to make...

The choice is?
You have a choice to worship a mythical god or worship no god. Why worship a God who creates evil, death, destruction, pain and suffering, natural disasters, etc?
the choice is still yours to make...would you prefer no choice?? so you do believe God does exist or where do these pains, suffering and disasters come from...??

The choice between being a good person or a bad person does not require a belief in a god. It merely requires an understanding of the difference between good and evil.

it depends on personal standards some people would argue they have the right to kill someone who has not paid their debt or not paid for their drugs, good and bad behaviour is very arbitrary.....
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 11:44:22 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 4:51:57 AM, wembley wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself. :

Everything we created beings experience came from the thoughts of our Creator.


A statement with no supporting evidence!
janesix
Posts: 3,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 7:26:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

God is everything, thus must have both good and bad sides. That is what conscience is for, to tell the difference.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 9:38:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/9/2016 9:44:39 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 1/9/2016 2:52:20 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/8/2016 10:29:31 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

non were formed before or after so there are no other Gods according to the bible...

Does that include evil ones like the devil ? If the devil doesn't exist, then anything accusing him of anything in the bible stories is a lie, is it not? It is accusing a fictitious character of evil.
the devil exists but he is not God...

The devil is not God any more than darkness is light but I am saying the darkness and the light together make up the same day which is called light. Do you understand the concept of combining opposites into one whole thing? The good and the evil together make up the same reality which is called good in the bible.

Think of it from the aspect of God being light (1 John 1:5 )
Think of the light saying " there is no other light but ONE"
What happens when light and darkness combine? The result is light. Darkness cannot turn light into darkness but light can turn darkness into light.

the word gods, is sometimes used to denote people of authority or things that could take over our lives in way of importance such as wealth...

Yes I believe most adults understand that concept. However all adults do not seem to comprehend that ALL gods are mythical characters invented by humans and not one of them is real.

that is there choice, many adults believe their govt.s do have have people killed and lie to them!!

That might very well be true since corruption exists in all areas of life and very few people are honest 100% of the time.

God is about love and free will, he does not accept the devil, he accepts that some will not do his will...

The devil doesn't exist if there are NO OTHER gods than God.

the devil is not God,...

I agree with that and explained it to you above. I am not saying the devil is God. I am saying the devil combined with God make up all of God. I am saying God has opposite sides the same as a whole day has light and darkness.
The God of the bible hates as well as loves. Open your eyes and accept that fact.
Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Mal 1:2-3 .............. Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

no it shows God gave free will he did not create us to simply believe or worship him we have our choice to make...

The choice is?
You have a choice to worship a mythical god or worship no god. Why worship a God who creates evil, death, destruction, pain and suffering, natural disasters, etc?
the choice is still yours to make...would you prefer no choice?? so you do believe God does exist or where do these pains, suffering and disasters come from...??

I believe God is a personification of reality/nature, the same as Mother nature is a personification of it.

Pain and suffering is simply part of life. It is a result of natural forces. It is a reaction of all kinds of interactions of life forms. It is a manifestation of energy through nature and all life forms on Earth.
Natural disasters do not come from any gods or devils. They come from the energy in nature.
Human sickness and emotions, are a result of various chemical reactions in the body.

The choice between being a good person or a bad person does not require a belief in a god. It merely requires an understanding of the difference between good and evil.

it depends on personal standards some people would argue they have the right to kill someone who has not paid their debt or not paid for their drugs, good and bad behaviour is very arbitrary.....

That is true. Morality is very subjective. Good and evil are subjective humans judgements.
Take killing for example. There is a time to kill and a time not to kill. Some killings are justified and others are not.
That is why we have laws and courts to put people on trial when they have done something that appears to be illegal on outward appearances.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 9:41:50 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/9/2016 7:26:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.
The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

God is everything, thus must have both good and bad sides. That is what conscience is for, to tell the difference.

I agree with that. You could say our inner conscience is the "personal god" within us. It is that conscience which causes us to feel justified or condemned for our actions.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 10:03:03 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Some readers seem to think I am saying the devil is God.
I am NOT saying the devil is God.
I am saying the devil combined with God make up all of God in the same way darkness combined with light make up a whole day which is also called light in the bible.

Think of the principles of loving your enemies.
God is obligated to abide by his own principles if he wants to set any example for humans to follow. Therefore God is obligated to love Satan.
Does God love or hate the devil ?

To think of a good character hating an evil character, I think most of us would think that kind of hate is justified and it is also reasonable and understandable for good people to reject and avoid evil characters.
However, is avoidance and rejection an act of love or an act of fear, disgust, hatred, etc ?

How do you learn to love someone who repulses you ?

What does it mean to love your enemy?
How does the God character love his enemy the devil?
Should God accept the devil and allow him to live or destroy him completely ?
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 11:25:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.

Which enemy bimbo? You have enemies within Israel and then you have the heathen nations that are enemies to Israel, so which enemies?

The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

God is the creator of good and evil dumba$$ (Isaiah 45:7).

The rest of your ignorant post is all confusion because (1) you don't know how to read the Bible and (2) you don't know precept upon precept and all praises to The Most High and Christ for that, nasty heathen.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 12:29:58 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/9/2016 11:25:58 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.

Which enemy ( insult deleted) ? You have enemies within Israel and then you have the heathen nations that are enemies to Israel, so which enemies?

The principle 'Love your enemy" applies to any enemy even if you are your own worst enemy.
The enemy of God in the bible stories is the devil. Anyone with a brain understands that much about the stories.
Since God and the devil are one, the concept of God loving his enemy is about God loving himself and accepting himself as he is.
Try to keep up with the context we are discussing. We are discussing a PRINCIPLE.

The bible also teaches light and darkness make a whole day which is called light.
Therefore using the bibles own symbolism God/Light +Devil/ darkness = ONE LIGHT/ one day.

The day, Light or God, simply has opposite sides.

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad. Otherwise we are not created in the image of God, but are superior to God since we can do something God cannot do, ie, good and evil. vs God who can only do good in the opinions of some believers.


Also the God in the story claims there are no other gods except him. Obviously he doesn't believe in any good or evil gods other than himself.

God is the creator of good and evil ( profanity deleted) (Isaiah 45:7).

Obviously. God is also a personification of good and evil. Good and evil tend to reproduce after their own kind. Good and evil create more good and evil at all times.

The rest of your ignorant post is all confusion because (1) you don't know how to read the Bible and (2) you don't know precept upon precept and all praises to The Most High and Christ for that, (insult deleted) .

If you are confused, the confusion is in you not in me or in intelligent people who can comprehend my words and the principles I am sharing.
If you reread it more carefully and try to understand the principles, you might eventually comprehend the message.
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 10:17:16 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy.

I agree that we should love even enemy, but where it teaches to accept enemy?

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad.

According to the Bible, God is good, not bad. If humans are image of good, they were good also at the beginning. Good human has ability to reject God and good and become evil. And that is what many people have done. But originally according to the Bible, everything was good. Unfortunately many people love more evil than good.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 4:39:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 12:29:58 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/9/2016 11:25:58 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

The principle 'Love your enemy" applies to any enemy even if you are your own worst enemy.

Well then it's quiet obvious you don't know who the Bible is for, bimbo.

The enemy of God in the bible stories is the devil. Anyone with a brain understands that much about the stories.

Who or what is the devil?

Since God and the devil are one, the concept of God loving his enemy is about God loving himself and accepting himself as he is.

God and the devil are one??? And no Bible Scripture to back up what you say? Nice doctrine you are putting out. God loving his enemy??? No Bible Scripture to back up your claims?

Try to keep up with the context we are discussing. We are discussing a PRINCIPLE.

Your context of the Bible is reading line upon line, which shows you have no understanding of the Bible. Through Bible precepts you get understanding (Ps 119:104), and through keeping the commandments (Ps 110:10), which you were not given. Thus, you are not going to understand something that was not written to you.

Obviously. God is also a personification of good and evil. Good and evil tend to reproduce after their own kind. Good and evil create more good and evil at all times.

Sure, if that's what makes you happy..

If you are confused, the confusion is in you not in me or in intelligent people who can comprehend my words and the principles I am sharing.
If you reread it more carefully and try to understand the principles, you might eventually comprehend the message.

Yup, coming from the one who still can't answer my question regarding where heaven is located. You are most definitely a Christian. You do nothing but blasphemy and you have no Scriptural evidence to show for your gibberish, typical heathen Christian. You are one confused modern day Christian and you most certainly have the characteristics of a modern day Christian, you fool.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2016 4:50:45 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 10:17:16 AM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy.

I agree that we should love even enemy, but where it teaches to accept enemy?

How can you love an enemy if you don't accept that enemy? Rejection is not an act of love.
Love requires acceptance by its very nature.
http://www.lifelovequotesandsayings.com...

Humans are created in the image of God according to the story. Since all of us can be good and bad, it seems logical that any God that created humans in his image is also good and bad.

According to the Bible, God is good, not bad. If humans are image of good, they were good also at the beginning. Good human has ability to reject God and good and become evil. And that is what many people have done. But originally according to the Bible, everything was good. Unfortunately many people love more evil than good.

That is because the bible divides the two sides of God ( the light) into different characters and calls one good ( God) and one bad ( Devil)
However, the principle of the Light, goodness, God plus the darkness, evil, Satan, equalling one day or one light is still valid.

The combination of the darkness and light is still called light because of the concept that light overcomes darkness and darkness cannot overcome light. Therefore the end result of the combination is light not darkness.
Good overcomes evil so the combination of the two results in good not evil.
Personify the concepts as God and the devil and the same principle still applies.

The only way to get rid of the enemy is to love the enemy and then you will transform the enemy into a friend and no longer have an enemy. The enemy will be destroyed without killing him. It is destroyed through transformation in the same way darkness is destroyed when it is transformed into light.

However, we can accept others with their "warts and all" as much as we want but that does not mean others will immediately accept us in return. It can take many years, much patience and perseverance to transform an enemy into a friend.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2016 5:05:01 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 4:39:59 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Who or what is the devil?

A personification of anything humans perceive as evil.

God and the devil are one??? And no Bible Scripture to back up what you say? Nice doctrine you are putting out. God loving his enemy??? No Bible Scripture to back up your claims?

Matt 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
John 13:35 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

The example is not Jesus example but the Fathers example if the Father is doing the works.

Try to keep up with the context we are discussing. We are discussing a PRINCIPLE.

Your context of the Bible is reading line upon line, which shows you have no understanding of the Bible. Through Bible precepts you get understanding (Ps 119:104), and through keeping the commandments (Ps 110:10), which you were not given. Thus, you are not going to understand something that was not written to you.

Was it written directly to you ? If not, according to your own principles you are not going to understand it either because it was not written for you personally.
Since the commandments were not given to anyone but Jews, no one but Jews are obligated to keep them.

If you reread it more carefully and try to understand the principles, you might eventually comprehend the message.

Yup, coming from the one who still can't answer my question regarding where heaven is located.

Heaven is everywhere.
I am in heaven and heaven is in me. Earth is in heaven, the sun moon and stars are in heaven.

You are most definitely a Christian. You do nothing but blasphemy and you have no Scriptural evidence to show for your gibberish, typical heathen Christian. You are one confused modern day Christian and you most certainly have the characteristics of a modern day Christian, you fool.

I find it very amusing that some readers insist I am Christian and others insist I am atheist. It is totally hilarious.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2016 7:35:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/11/2016 5:05:01 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/10/2016 4:39:59 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

A personification of anything humans perceive as evil.

The so called "white man" "arab" "japanese" "chinese" "african" "east indians" :)

God and the devil are one??? And no Bible Scripture to back up what you say? Nice doctrine you are putting out. God loving his enemy??? No Bible Scripture to back up your claims?

Matt 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

John 13:35 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Come on "Christian," you have to give the precepts to get the understanding. Wait, that's right, you don't know precept upon precept, LOL. You are a typical "Christian". (1) you only referred to the New Covenant and (2) those same Scriptures are in the OC and the chapter that they are in, specifies who The Most High God is talking to. But of course you wouldn't know that because you don't know how to read our book.

The example is not Jesus example but the Fathers example if the Father is doing the works.

The example is that you don't know how to read the Bible, stay out of it, it is not for you. You gave not one precept, and you also leaned on your own understanding because you don't know precept upon precept. That is why Scripture says, "through thy precepts I get understanding..." (Ps 119:104). You have no understanding of something that does not belong to you, as a typical "Christian".

Your context of the Bible is reading line upon line, which shows you have no understanding of the Bible. Through Bible precepts you get understanding (Ps 119:104), and through keeping the commandments (Ps 110:10), which you were not given. Thus, you are not going to understand something that was not written to you.

Was it written directly to you ? If not, according to your own principles you are not going to understand it either because it was not written for you personally.

I'm an Israelite, therefore, the Bible was written to me and the rest of us Biblical Israelites :).

Since the commandments were not given to anyone but Jews, no one but Jews are obligated to keep them.

Umm, the Jews were not the only ones given the law, the entire nation of Israel was given the laws. Jew means Judah, which is one of the 12 tribes of Israel. Any who, the Israelites was the only nation given the laws, which also means that Christ did not come to die for all nations because all nations were not under the law, which also means that because the Jews and the rest of the Israelites were given the law, the covenants were only written to the Israelites. When Christ walked the earth, the New Testament was not written yet. So when Christ was walking the earth teaching the Israelites, what covenant was He teaching out of? He was teaching out of the OC you bimbo. Therefore, most of what Christ taught, He quoted from the Old Covenant. So what you are talking about, love your enemies, that comes from the Old Covenant and that is referred to the enemies within the nation of Israel.

Micah 7:6 For the sonne dishonoureth the father: the daughter riseth vp against her mother: the daughter in law against her mother in law; a mans enemies are the men of his owne house.

Heaven is everywhere.

And no Scripture?

I am in heaven and heaven is in me. Earth is in heaven, the sun moon and stars are in heaven.

Scriptures?

Isaiah 41:21 Produce your cause, saith the Lord, bring foorth your strong reasons, saith the King of Iacob.

I find it very amusing that some readers insist I am Christian and others insist I am atheist. It is totally hilarious.

I find it amusing how dumb both modern day Christians and Atheists are. It's hilarious.
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2016 8:12:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.

No, that"s your idea of it.

Those who are in Christ, are to treat one another and those who are not in Christ with forgiveness and forbearance. Understanding one human being is no better then the other, all deserve the same, and it is by God's Mercy anyone doesn't receive what they deserve.
And no, God doesn"t have to accept anything that is contrary to Himself. As a matter of fact He doesn"t, which is why Jesus came into the world to give us what is acceptable in God"s Presence. The devil was cast out into darkness which is the devil"s domain. Hence God who dwells in the Light and is the source of the same, does not dwell in darkness. Men on the other hand either remain in darkness or are restored into the Light.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 1:01:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/11/2016 8:12:12 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 1/8/2016 3:55:31 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible compares God to Light, goodness,revelation etc. and the devil to darkness, evil, ignorance, etc .
It also teaches to love and accept the enemy. Therefore God is obligated by his own principles to love, forgive and accept the devil.


No, that"s your idea of it.

Are you implying that God is exempt from his own principles and does not set a good example of loving his own enemy?

Those who are in Christ, are to treat one another and those who are not in Christ with forgiveness and forbearance. Understanding one human being is no better then the other, all deserve the same, and it is by God's Mercy anyone doesn't receive what they deserve.

I agree one human is no better than another in essence because we all have the ability to do good and evil. However, in actions it is a different story. Good people are always perceived to be better than bad people. I believe in the concept that we all ought to treat each other in the same way we would like to be treated.
We all reap what we sow in the end.
Do you think God treats the devil with forgiveness and forbearance?

And no, God doesn"t have to accept anything that is contrary to Himself. As a matter of fact He doesn"t, which is why Jesus came into the world to give us what is acceptable in God"s Presence. The devil was cast out into darkness which is the devil"s domain. Hence God who dwells in the Light and is the source of the same, does not dwell in darkness. Men on the other hand either remain in darkness or are restored into the Light.

God is also the source of darkness and evil.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

If your God does not dwell in darkness, your God is not omnipresent?

How does the Light (God) manage to get people out of darkness if the light does not enter or dwell in that darkness?

John 1:5
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Light must be in the darkness in order to shine in the darkness. Otherwise the darkness is never enlightened.

When you see the stars in the sky at night, they are lights which dwell in the darkness. So what makes you believe light does not dwell in darkness?

When men are ignorant or "in darkness" from the beginning they are not restored to "the light" because you cannot restore something to a place they never were.
To come out of darkness and into light is to become a new person not some old restoration job of something you once were.
People do not begin with revelation and end up in ignorance and get restored to revelation.
They are born in ignorance and a few end up in revelation but most remain in ignorance IF you believe the principles of the MANY on the road to destruction and the FEW on the narrow path of Life.