Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Islam is evil

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:13:24 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
In the battle of Medina, Mohamed decapitated all the men, enslaved the women and children.
Additionally, in Quran 65:4:

"And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed divorce period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.E. They are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens) (give birth) and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him."

Wait, they are immature, as in, younger than around 13, there is a reason to hate Islam, it supports pedophilia! Well guess what the TRUE GOD says about this, Mark 9:42:
"And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea."
Wow, a millstone around your neck and cast into the depths of the sea? Sounds like Jesus takes this ungodliness (crimes against children) seriously
Quran Verse 33:50 says:

"O Prophet! Surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those [slaves] whom your right hand possesses (they are regarded as things or property) out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her " specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful".

Wow, the "Prophet" Mohamed condones not only making woman and children sex slaves but also incest ("the daughters of your uncles"). Do you really believe these things are okay? So much for "Islam is good; trust the liberal television", Quran 4:34:

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

"Surely Allah is high, great", no way! Not from reading your "holy book". It sounds like Allah is a worm, a little chauvinistic, pedophiliac worm, it also sounds like Allah is the father of lies, the prince of the power of the air, etc. I believe that the following scripture applies to this Mohamed and Allah,
Isaiah 14:11-20
"Your pride has been brought down to Sh'ol with the music of your lyres, under you a mattress of maggots, over you a blanket of worms.'
"How did you come to fall from the heavens, morning star, son of the dawn? How did you come to be cut to the ground, conqueror of nations? You thought to yourself, 'I will scale the heavens, I will raise my throne above God's stars. I will sit on the Mount of Assembly far away in the north. I will rise past the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.'"Instead you are brought down to Sh'ol, to the uttermost depths of the pit.
Those who see you will stare at you, reflecting on what has become of you: 'Is this the man who shook the earth, who made kingdoms tremble, who made the world a desert, who destroyed its cities, who would not set his prisoners free?' "All other kings of the nations, all of them, lie in glory, each in his tomb. But you are discarded, unburied, like a loathed branch, clothed like the slain who were pierced by the sword, then fall to the stones inside a pit, like a corpse to be trampled underfoot. You will not be joined with those kings in the grave, because you destroyed your own land, you have brought death to your own people.""
Wait, conquer of nations, make kingdoms tremble, and not let the prisoners free, that is Mohamed"s ministry summed up in a few words. Islam cannot mean peace; it is a religion of war, sexual perversion, slavery, oppression, sexism, abuse, evil, and Satanism.

Quran 22:19-22: "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods"
This reminds me of a verse from proverbs,
Proverbs 1:10-19:
"My son, if sinful men entice you, do not give in to them. If they say, "Come along with us; let"s lie in wait for innocent blood, let"s ambush some harmless soul; let"s swallow them alive, like the grave, and whole, like those who go down to the pit; we will get all sorts of valuable things and fill our houses with plunder; cast lots with us; we will all share the loot. My son, do not go along with them, do not set foot on their paths; for their feet rush into evil, they are swift to shed blood. How useless to spread a net where every bird can see it! These men lie in wait for their own blood. They ambush only themselves! Such are the paths of all who go after ill-gotten gain; it takes away the life of those who get it."

Lie in wait, shed innocent blood, sounds Islamic to me.
Islam also advocates for terrorism;

"We will cast into the hearts of the unbeliever"s terror, for that they have associated with Allah that for which He sent down never authority; their lodging shall be the Fire; evil is the lodging of the evildoers."
"When Allah was revealing to the angels, "I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers" hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!""
"Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah"s entirely; then if they give over, surely Allah sees the things they do."
Wow, behead unbelievers, Islam reigns supreme, good job ISIS, you actually are following the Quran to the "T", I am just wondering how that is a good thing, probably because it is not.
The Quran also says this:
"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."
Pedophiles, well, from this view it looks like Islam is beyond evil, really pedophiles, this is self-evident, Islam is evil defined, and Islam is Satanism,
And this;
"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."
The Muslims are evil, have fun in Shelob Amigos!