Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

One God & One Mediator

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 10:13:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
Psalm 148:13 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for his name alone is exalted; his majesty is above earth and heaven.
Acts 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
Exodus 20:4-5 "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,
John 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."
1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten. Their love and their hate and their envy have already perished, and forever they have no more share in all that is done under the sun.
Leviticus 19:31 "Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.
Deuteronomy 18:11 Or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead,
Bible says nothing about Mary being ascended into heaven Se is dead

1 Chronicles 10:13 So Saul died for his breach of faith. He broke faith with the Lord in that he did not keep the command of the Lord, and also consulted a medium, seeking guidance.
1 John 3:2 Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.
John 3:13 and 3:23 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man. ( Yahushua-Jesus ) This means,Marie, Moses, king David, and the rest of us we all have to wait for the resurrection day.
Proverbs 28:9 If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.
Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh.
Make yourself understand that these are things God says HE will do. Notice how many times God uses the word "I" to declare what HE will bring to pass. The reader is left to decide whether he believes God, or any religious minister or preachers.
Colossians 2:8 See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and
empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental
spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.
This is not my own words, I been inspired by the Holy Spirit.