Islam is evil

harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:09:25 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Islam is evil:
This article was made to prove unequivocally that Islam is evil. In the first part, I will establish that Mohammed was not a prophet, and that Allah was not god. In the second part I will cross scriptures from the Unholy Qur"an against scriptures from the Holy Bible. In the third part I will establish that Islam is not peace, and it is a cursed "religion."
Part 1; Allah is Satan, and Mohammed an Antichrist:
To establish this, I will cite the disciple John;
1st John 4:2-3:
"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."
Did Mohammed confess the truth about Jesus, no, in fact he openly blasphemed him, so he was not of god, and was of the spirit of the Antichrist. 1st John 4:7-8:
"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God. He that loves not knows not God; for God is love."
Did Mohammed love, no he did not, so he did not know god.
Isaiah 8:20,
"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."
Did Mohammed abide by the Ten Commandments; well he killed, stole, lied, and by default dishonored his parents, so there is no light in him.
Matthew 7:15-20,
"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit; neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."
What was Mohammed"s works, the slaughter of thousands of innocent people, the production of the Unholy Qur"an, wife beating, sex slavery, stealing, lying etc. Hence he was not a prophet. He did not behave like the prophets either; his ministry was actually a war campaign, and it can be summed up into three words;
"Steal, kill, destroy",
And that is what he did, and that is what his followers did, and that is what they are doing to this day.
Allah was not god, according to 1st John 4:7:
"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God."
1st Corinthians 13:4-7:
"Love is patient,"love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking,"it is not easily angered,"it keeps no record of wrongs."Love does not delight in evil"but rejoices with the truth. "It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres."
Replace "love" with "god" because god is love:
"God is patient,"God is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking,"it is not easily angered,"and it keeps no record of wrongs."God does not delight in evil"but rejoices with the truth. "It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres."
Does Allah display any of these characteristics, he does not, in fact he displays the opposite of these characteristics, and hence, Allah is not god. I believe that the following scripture applies to this Mohamed and Allah,
Isaiah 14:11-20
"Your pride has been brought down to Sh'ol with the music of your lyres, under you a mattress of maggots, over you a blanket of worms.'
"How did you come to fall from the heavens, morning star, and son of the dawn? How did you come to be cut to the ground, conqueror of nations? You thought to yourself, 'I will scale the heavens; I will raise my throne above God's stars. I will sit on the Mount of Assembly far away in the north. I will rise past the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." "Instead you are brought down to Sh'ol, to the uttermost depths of the pit.
Those who see you will stare at you, reflecting on what has become of you: 'Is this the man who shook the earth, who made kingdoms tremble, who made the world a desert, who destroyed its cities, who would not set his prisoners free?' "All other kings of the nations, all of them, lie in glory, each in his tomb. But you are discarded, unburied, like a loathed branch, clothed like the slain who were pierced by the sword, then fall to the stones inside a pit, like a corpse to be trampled underfoot. You will not be joined with those kings in the grave, because you destroyed your own land, you have brought death to your own people."

Wait, conquer of nations, make kingdoms tremble, and not let the prisoners free, death on your own people, as in ISIS is killing Muslims? That is Mohamed"s ministry summed up in a few words. Islam cannot mean peace; it is a religion of war, sexual perversion, slavery, oppression, sexism, abuse, evil, and Satanism.
Part Two; the Unholy Qur"an vs. The Holy Bible: Let"s start with this verse:
In Unholy Qur"an 65:4: "And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed divorce period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.E. They are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens) (give birth) and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him." Wait, they are immature, as in, younger than around 13, there is a reason to hate Islam, it supports pedophilia! Well guess what the TRUE GOD says about this,
Mark 9:42: "And whosoever shall (entice to sin) one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea."
Wow, a millstone around your neck and cast into the depths of the sea? Sounds like Jesus takes this ungodliness (crimes against children) seriously, let"s look at another verse shall we?
Unholy Qur"an Verse 33:50 says: "O Prophet! Surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those [slaves] whom your right hand possesses (they are regarded as things or property) out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful". Wow, the "Prophet" Mohamed condones not only making woman and children sex slaves but also incest ("the daughters of your uncles"). How can anyone but a morally insane psychopath see this and not believe it to be evil? So much for "Islam is good; trust the liberal television", let"s see what the TRUE GOD says about incest,
Leviticus 18:6:
"You must never have sexual relations with a close relative, for I am The LORD."
What the TRUE GOD say about slavery;
Exodus 3:7:
"The Lord said, "I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering."
If god hates slavery, how much more do you think he hates sex slavery?
Let"s look at another verse from the Unholy Qur"an; this one is particularly evil,
Unholy Qur"an 4:34: "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:10:22 AM
property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." "Surely Allah is high, great", Not from reading your "holy book". It sounds like Allah is a worm, a little chauvinistic, pedophiliac worm, it also sounds like Allah is the father of lies, the prince of the power of the air, etc. He did get one part right though, "surely Allah is High", you bet, Allah is very high if he thinks that wife beating is OK, he must be high on some pretty funky drugs too, considering our next few verses from the Unholy Qur"an. Let"s see what the TRUE GOD says,
Colossians 3:19:
"Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them."
You mean, don"t, as in, it is bad?
1st Peter 3:7:
"Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will exscind your prayers."
The TRUE GOD does NOT support wife beating, and your prayers will be exscinded if you do not treat your wife with respect, bummer for the chauvinistic Muslims who believe this "Allah" person.
These next verses from the Unholy Qur"an are particularly interesting: Unholy Qur"an 2:223:
"Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach when or how you will."
Tilth, as in ground, for farming, as in "women are only good for child birth", I would pull a verse that directly addresses this, but it seams as if anyone who though this way in the Bible, God smote before he could be recorded, regardless, it seams as if the root of this issue is sexism, what does the TRUE GOD say about sexism, Genesis 1:27:
"So God created mankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."
Wait, you mean that male and female both are made in the image of God, Galatians 3:28:
"There is no Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
You mean, men are NOT better than women? What kind of idiot thinks that men are better than women? Well, the Muslims, obcourse, well there it is right there, not "women are dirt", but "women and men alike are made in the image of GOD!" Men are equal to women, amen, Halilujah, Have a nice time in Sh"ol you chauvinistic pigs!
Now, let"s look at another verse from the Unholy Qur"an shall we, this one is pretty bad, Unholy Quran 22:19-22:
"fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods"
Wait, lie in wait to shed innocent blood, this reminds me of a verse from proverbs, now, let"s see what the TRUE GOD says about lying in wait to shed innocent blood, shall we; Proverbs 1:10-19: "My sons, if sinful men entice you, do not give in to them. If they say, "Come along with us; let"s lie in wait for innocent blood, let"s ambush some harmless soul; let"s swallow them alive, like the grave, and whole, like those who go down to the pit; we will get all sorts of valuable things and fill our houses with plunder; cast lots with us; we will all share the loot. My son, do not go along with them, do not set foot on their paths; for their feet rush into evil, they are swift to shed blood. How useless to spread a net where every bird can see it! These men lie in wait for their own blood. They ambush only themselves! Such are the paths of all who go after ill-gotten gain; it takes away the life of those who get it." Lie in wait, shed innocent blood; this is referenced in the Quran also, except in the Quran it is condoned. I think there is something inherently evil about lying in wait to shed innocent blood. Interestingly enough, it includes "these men lie in wait for their own blood", and that is exactly what these Muslims do, they shed their own blood, stupid suicide bombers.
This last two are the worst: "A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."
Pedophilia , wait, sodomy, with unwilling subjects? Let"s see what the TRUE GOD thinks about this, Genesis 19:24-25:
"Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah"from the Lord out of the heavens. Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities"and also the vegetation in the land."
Smitten with fire and brimstone, sounds harsh, I don"t think that the TRUE GOD condones this, seeing as the punishment is to be smitten with fire and brimstone.
This one is also pretty bad, not as bad as the whole Pedophilia thing, but still; "A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."
Uh, is that kosher? Probably not, so let me get this straight; I can rape an animal, kill it, then sell it to the next town over, and "the great and might Allah" says that that is OK? Not only is this like-beastiality, but I"m pretty sure that this kind of meat has not been approved of for human consumption by the FDA, well, let"s see what the TRUE GOD says about this,
Leviticus 18:23:
"Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion."
Galatians 5:19-21
"Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. "
The Muslims practice sexual immorality, they practice idolatry by worshiping the false god "Allah", they bring strife, they justify wife beating which is a fit of wrath, they are rivals with the Jews and Christians, and they practice similar acts, Muslims will NOT inherit the kingdom of God.
Part 3; Islam is not peace:
In these verses, Islam openly advocates for terrorism;
Unholy Qur"an 3:151
"We will cast into the hearts of the unbeliever"s terror, for that they have associated with Allah that for which He sent down never authority; their lodging shall be the Fire; evil is the lodging of the evildoers."
Unholy Qur"an 8:12
"When Allah was revealing to the angels, "I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!""
Unholy Qur"an 8:39
"Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah"s entirely; then if they give over, surely Allah sees the things they do."

Wow, behead unbelievers, Islam reigns supreme, good job ISIS, you actually are following the Quran to the "T", I am just wondering how that is a good thing, probably because it is not. So much for "Islam is peace". I think it quite interesting that a religion that advocates for violence so much, more so than any other religion
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:11:56 AM
any other religion in the world, is so audaciously named the Arabic word for peace. Actually, this is actually expected, commonly, things assume the OPPOSITE of their name, such as a story from "Freakonomics", a dad named one son "Winner", but another "Loser", winner had a long criminal history and spent his life in prison, loser became a respectable firefighter. Islam is named "peace", just like The Federal Reserve, the most unconstitutional thing ever to walk the face of planet U.S. is ironically placed on "Constitutional Ave," and just as "Christian" means "like Christ", and yet so many Christians are unchristlike.
Islam, is a cursed "religion", Unholy Qur"an 2:65 "And well you know there were those among you [Jews] that transgressed the Sabbath, and We said to them, "Be you apes, miserably slinking!" Unholy Qur"an 3:110-112 "You are the best nation ever brought forth to men, bidding to honour, and forbidding dishonour, and believing in Allah. Had the People of the Book believed, it were better for them; some of them are believers, but the most of them are ungodly. They will not harm you, except a little hurt; and if they fight with you, they will turn on you their backs; then they will not be helped. Abasement shall be pitched on them, wherever they are come upon, except they be in a bond of Allah, and a bond of the people; they will be laden with the burden of Allah"s anger, and poverty shall be pitched on them; that, because they disbelieved in Allah"s signs, and slew the Prophets without right; that, for that they acted rebelliously and were transgressors." Unholy Qur"an 3:181 "Allah has heard the saying of those who said, "Surely Allah is poor, and we are rich." We shall write down what they have said, and their slaying the Prophets without right, and We shall say, "Taste the chastisement of the burning."" Unholy Qur"an 5:51 "O believers take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. Allah guides not the people of the evildoers."
The Unholy Qur"an curses the Jews, Genesis 12:13:
"And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed."
Islam curses the Jews, the TRUE GOD says that he will curse those who curse the Jews, hence Mohammed, "Allah" (Satan), and all Muslims, are cursed.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:06:52 AM
Good biblical coverage! You hit on so many great points.

"They say peace, peace, when there is no peace." And that is exactly what we keep hearing about Islam, but a person would have to be stupid to believe that.

These people pray to their false god three times a day faithfully. You'd think that there would be changes right? Of course there are no changes. What a wicked religion!

Reading about the horrors taking place in Europe almost daily, suddenly we aren't hearing so much about this rotten "peaceful religion." Most seem to have absolutely no self-control, and no respect for others especially for women.

Thanks for sharing your study on the subject. Good reading and edifying as well.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:23:49 AM
Also wanted to say that the many examples that you shared that show that the followers of Islam are not following the true God, should be read by all of the nimrods who try to claim that all religions are following the "same god," bull!

The pope is really pushing that garbage along with many others who have been deceived.
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:26:10 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:09:25 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Allah was not god.

Agua is not water.

Did Mohammed confess the truth about Jesus, no, in fact he openly blasphemed him, so he was not of god, and was of the spirit of the Antichrist.

Except when for that one time Muhammad accepted Jesus as the Messiah.

Also, usually not a good idea to assume your premise:

In the second part I will cross scriptures from the Unholy Qur"an against scriptures from the Holy Bible.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:33:26 AM
At 1/17/2016 3:26:10 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
Allah was not god.

Agua is not water.

Did Mohammed confess the truth about Jesus, no, in fact he openly blasphemed him, so he was not of god, and was of the spirit of the Antichrist.

Except when for that one time Muhammad accepted Jesus as the Messiah.

Also, usually not a good idea to assume your premise:

In the second part I will cross scriptures from the Unholy Qur"an against scriptures from the Holy Bible.

Wrong, Islam teaches that Jesus was just a prophet. Islam even upholds a corrupt man above Jesus as their prophet who can't even save them...so drop the garbage.
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:36:32 AM
At 1/17/2016 3:26:10 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

Allah was not god.

Agua is not water.
Glad someone said it. I believe that the Encyclopedia Britannica phrased it nicely:
"Etymologically, the name Allah is probably a contraction of the Arabic al-Ilah, 'the God.' The name's origin can be traced back to the earliest Semitic writings in which the word for 'god' was il or el, the latter being used in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament). Allah is the standard Arabic word for God and is used by Arab Christians as well as by Muslims."

Full article:
http://www.britannica.com...
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:39:08 AM
At 1/17/2016 3:33:26 AM, be_diligent wrote:

Wrong, Islam teaches that Jesus was just a prophet. Islam even upholds a corrupt man above Jesus as their prophet who can't even save them...so drop the garbage.
"When the angels said: 'O Mary! Allah gives you the good news of a Word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah].'" (3.45)
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:39:11 AM

Wrong, Islam teaches that Jesus was just a prophet.

"just a prophet"

Do you diminish the status of Jesus Christ by believing his station as a prophet was not significant?

We can go back and forth pretending that one side isn't respecting Him as much as they should. It gets us nowhere.

Islam even upholds a corrupt man above Jesus as their prophet who can't even save them...so drop the garbage.

Islam teaches that the teachings of the prophets are equal. Of their divine nature, no divisions are made.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:51:59 AM
At 1/17/2016 3:39:11 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

"just a prophet"

Do you diminish the status of Jesus Christ by believing his station as a prophet was not significant?

We can go back and forth pretending that one side isn't respecting Him as much as they should. It gets us nowhere.

Islam even upholds a corrupt man above Jesus as their prophet who can't even save them...so drop the garbage.

Islam teaches that the teachings of the prophets are equal. Of their divine nature, no divisions are made.

You are a liar! When a picture of Jesus is displayed in a comical or disturbing way, you do not hear about Islamic people going nuts. No...they only go crazy if there's a depiction of their false prophet that depicts anything wrong with the MAN...and he was only a man, and not a very decent one at that. If you could go back in time and ask his nine year old bride, I'm sure she'd be too afraid to tell you the truth because she'd be beaten or worse....

You rarely even hear them speak of Jesus, and when they do, they are speaking of a different Jesus than the one written of in the bible.

You aren't fooling me, not even for a second.

Of course the Apostle Paul warned about this but not many will listen.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 4:02:53 AM
Yeah, I'm not interested in your false book quotes..

I am however wondering, what exactly do you and your people pray about during those three hours of daily prayer?

Do you pray that you will be better people?

Do you ask is you still have 99 virgins in heaven? (What a perversion!) That is another thing the bible talks about, sorry no perversion in heaven, or lust for that matter.

Do you pray that you will be changed?

Do you pray that you will learn to treat other better?

Or do you just recite little prayers taught by the Imam?
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 4:10:25 AM
At 1/17/2016 4:02:53 AM, be_diligent wrote:

I am however wondering, what exactly do you and your people pray about during those three hours of daily prayer?

Do you pray that you will be better people?

Do you ask is you still have 99 virgins in heaven? (What a perversion!) That is another thing the bible talks about, sorry no perversion in heaven, or lust for that matter.

That isn't in the Quran but a poorly sourced Hadith.

Do you pray that you will be changed?

Do you pray that you will learn to treat other better?

Or do you just recite little prayers taught by the Imam?
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 4:26:59 AM

This is what he said:

"When the angels said: 'O Mary! Allah gives you the good news of a Word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah]."

So it is false? You don't accept Jesus as the Messiah? As the son of Mary?

Why?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 4:35:17 AM
Islam is evil:

"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

u r three in one :D
Never fart near dog
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 4:36:52 AM
At 1/17/2016 3:51:59 AM, be_diligent wrote:

You are a liar! When a picture of Jesus is displayed in a comical or disturbing way, you do not hear about Islamic people going nuts. No...

- False, they same way they protest denigrating depictions of Moses (pbuh) or Jesus (pbuh). Not because Fox News didn't report it, does it mean it didn't happen!
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 4:37:23 AM
At 1/17/2016 4:35:17 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Islam is evil:

"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

u r three in one :D

+1
Current Debates:

Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 4:43:08 AM

- What audacity! They must hate him, because they don't worship him as they do God...

Islam even upholds a corrupt man above Jesus as their prophet who can't even save them...

- We follow all the prophets equally, & we make no difference between them. What you're saying is self-contradictory. Muslims follow bothProphet Muhammad (pbuh) & Prophet Jesus (pbuh), which necessarily entails their teachings are the same. Supposing they are not alike, necessarily leads to a contradiction.

so drop the garbage.

- Just did.
Current Debates:

be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 11:47:27 AM
At 1/17/2016 4:43:08 AM, Yassine wrote:

- What audacity! They must hate him, because they don't worship him as they do God...

Islam even upholds a corrupt man above Jesus as their prophet who can't even save them...

- We follow all the prophets equally, & we make no difference between them. What you're saying is self-contradictory. Muslims follow bothProphet Muhammad (pbuh) & Prophet Jesus (pbuh), which necessarily entails their teachings are the same. Supposing they are not alike, necessarily leads to a contradiction.

so drop the garbage.

- Just did.

Yeah, yeah Yassine. Calling me garbage is to be expected as all non-Muslims are "infidels."

That's just dust off of my shoes.

Just like anything, actions speak louder than words.

Where shall I begin with my list of those actions regarding your belief system?

We can start in Muslim nations where women have been stoned to death for being raped. Or, we can start with a list from European nations who opened up their arms to help your people, and are learning very quickly about how "peaceful," the religion is.

Or maybe we can discuss your religious teachings about lying and how that is acceptable for the "cause," of Islam....

http://muslimfact.com...

So everything that you say to non-Muslims, (infidels) must be considered a lie until proven otherwise.

Wow, there's another good point that the bible makes that is different from Islam. The bible even explains who the ultimate liar is.

So yap on Yassine, while your fellow "believers," continue to expose what your religion is all about.

From beheadings of Christians to churches being burned to the ground with people still inside. Yeah, real peaceful...

Here's the difference between your religion and Christianity.

http://www1.cbn.com...
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 11:53:03 AM
Where the real peace is at:

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. ~JESUS~
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 12:52:49 PM
At 1/17/2016 4:26:59 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

This is what he said:

"When the angels said: 'O Mary! Allah gives you the good news of a Word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah]."

Why?

but Jesus is not the son of allah, as allah has no son...

as Christians believe Jesus is the son of God...

muslims do not believe jesus was crucified either, so you may talk of Jesus just as the jw's, mormons do but just like them it is not the Jesus of biblical scripture...
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 1:22:58 PM
At 1/17/2016 12:52:49 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 1/17/2016 4:26:59 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

This is what he said:

Why?

but Jesus is not the son of allah, as allah has no son...

as Christians believe Jesus is the son of God...

muslims do not believe jesus was crucified either, so you may talk of Jesus just as the jw's, mormons do but just like them it is not the Jesus of biblical scripture...

The Jesus of the gospels is not a credible character. Whilst a guy called Jesus probably existed, I reckon the gospel writers spun a fanciful tale about him.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 1:37:19 PM
At 1/17/2016 11:53:03 AM, be_diligent wrote:

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. ~JESUS~

soo peaceful only that he kills 50070 poeple looking into a box. so merciful God. peace!
Never fart near dog
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:08:10 PM
At 1/17/2016 1:37:19 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/17/2016 11:53:03 AM, be_diligent wrote:

soo peaceful only that he kills 50070 poeple looking into a box. so merciful God. peace!

Yeah, yeah, that's always the excuse....good way to defend the disgusting actions happening around the world RIGHT NOW.

The difference is, REAL Christians denounce those kinds of actions within Christianity, and pray that those who do wrong will repent and turn to God with their whole heart and be changed.

As long as you want to defend all of the atrocities happening through Islam, RIGHT NOW, just wait until it affects YOU.

Have you ever considered that nations like France,( who have been American allies,) when they take over through their violence and through ignorant "political correctness," Soon enough, all of those little nations will become a big Islamic nation, and then....what will happen to the Christian nations where people actually have some sense of decency.

No there is more than just religious beliefs behind all that's happening right now, and it is EVIL.

Go and read about what's happening in Sweden!

But keep defending them, until you will be forced to convert to their system, because that's their mission. And it won't be a pretty yes or no decision. Go ask the Christians in Islam nations...

Here's the truth about your silly argument.

https://www.youtube.com...
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:45:35 PM
At 1/17/2016 11:47:27 AM, be_diligent wrote:

Yeah, yeah Yassine. Calling me garbage is to be expected

- Didn't. It was meant for what you said.

as all non-Muslims are "infidels."

- Technically, all Muslims are infidels as per Christianity. It's a matter of perspective. So, we'd prefer to call them non-Muslims instead.

- Figuratively speaking. Actions don't speak.

We can start in Muslim nations where women have been stoned to death for being raped.

- Not that this has anything to do with the religion. But you should check out the long list of innocents who have been executed in the US. (Example: http://www.criminaljusticedegreesguide.com...).

Or, we can start with a list from European nations who opened up their arms to help your people, and are learning very quickly about how "peaceful," the religion is.

- 'Help people'???!!! LOL! They caused the death of hundreds of millions of these people, occupied their lands, plundered their riches, destroyed their cultures, corrupted their way of life... & they are still doing all this to this very day around the world.

Or maybe we can discuss your religious teachings about lying and how that is acceptable for the "cause," of Islam....

- Killing can be justified for a just cause. It'd be nonsensical to suppose lying wouldn't be justified for the same just cause. So, it's OK to kill sometimes, but not to lie therein!

So everything that you say to non-Muslims, (infidels) must be considered a lie until proven otherwise.

- Well, sure, unless you manage to put down the gun you're holding to his head.

Wow, there's another good point that the bible makes that is different from Islam. The bible even explains who the ultimate liar is.

- Which is?

So yap on Yassine, while your fellow "believers," continue to expose what your religion is all about.

From beheadings of Christians to churches being burned to the ground with people still inside.

- From beheadings of non-Christians & other Christians who don't share your beliefs to churches being burned to the ground with people still inside... Yep, plenty of that in your world my friend.

Yeah, real peaceful...

- Indeed.

- Which is why I have great respect for the religion, given how similar its ideals are to Islam's. Sadly, the followers, such as haters like you, stain its reputation.
Current Debates:

be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:12:27 PM
At 1/17/2016 2:45:35 PM, Yassine wrote:
At 1/17/2016 11:47:27 AM, be_diligent wrote:

Yeah, yeah Yassine. Calling me garbage is to be expected

- Didn't. It was meant for what you said.

as all non-Muslims are "infidels."

- Technically, all Muslims are infidels as per Christianity. It's a matter of perspective. So, we'd prefer to call them non-Muslims instead.

- Figuratively speaking. Actions don't speak.

We can start in Muslim nations where women have been stoned to death for being raped.

- Not that this has anything to do with the religion. But you should check out the long list of innocents who have been executed in the US. (Example: http://www.criminaljusticedegreesguide.com...).

Or, we can start with a list from European nations who opened up their arms to help your people, and are learning very quickly about how "peaceful," the religion is.

- 'Help people'???!!! LOL! They caused the death of hundreds of millions of these people, occupied their lands, plundered their riches, destroyed their cultures, corrupted their way of life... & they are still doing all this to this very day around the world.

- Killing can be justified for a just cause. It'd be nonsensical to suppose lying wouldn't be justified for the same just cause. So, it's OK to kill sometimes, but not to lie therein!

- Well, sure, unless you manage to put down the gun you're holding to his head.

- Which is?

From beheadings of Christians to churches being burned to the ground with people still inside.

- From beheadings of non-Christians & other Christians who don't share your beliefs to churches being burned to the ground with people still inside... Yep, plenty of that in your world my friend.

Yeah, real peaceful...

- Indeed.

- Which is why I have great respect for the religion, given how similar its ideals are to Islam's. Sadly, the followers, such as haters like you, stain its reputation.

No similarities sir,

Only in your own mind.

I would respect a religion that teaches goodness, forgiveness and kindness, true humility and respect, and care for others as you are witnessing right now in Christian nations who have opened their arms to poor Muslim refugees,.

How many Muslim nations are actually helping their own people?

How many Muslim nations have compassion and take the lead in Christian nations where natural disasters have occurred. Just to show the goodness of their "god," as reflected in their lives.

I'm guessing Zero. In fact, according to your Koran, you are not even allowed to be my friend unless you feel outnumbered by Christians, then you can lie and pretend to be a friend. It's in your book.

Do you practice "taqiyya," Yassan?

Quran (3:28)

Quran (16:106)

So you respect Christians, do you have any that are friends?

Sahih International: O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you " then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Pickthall: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

Yusuf Ali: O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Shakir: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Muhammad Sarwar: Believers, do not consider the Jews and Christians as your intimate friends for they are only friends with each other. Whoever does so will be considered as one of them. God does not guide the unjust people.

Mohsin Khan: O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong"doers and unjust).

Arberry: O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. God guides not the people of the evildoers.

You said: "- Which is why I have great respect for the religion, given how similar its ideals are to Islam's. Sadly, the followers, such as haters like you, stain its reputation."

Sorry to say, but your own people are the ones showing the true colors of Islam.