Jump to topic:

NO you make the priest and the sexy boy forum

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 10:27:51 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Sorry sorry. That was ment to be a post. well its to late now .

How good is the church at "dulling down". The sheer number of god fearing rotten scum priest , or minders . That Um . Well . F*"" kids. ?

No 1 brings up or talks about the SHEER number . That means a lot . I mean heaps upon heaps of young kids that where , let's say , F"%"* by people placed in a high order of priests " that where chosen by GOD". Hang on let me clarify.

Heaps of priest. Did kids. Lots of em , stats say we heard about 13% of them . But there seems to be lots of them . Then bammmmm shh nothing . Not a thing .

But now let's touch on a more serious matter . The great evil that is . Gay relations. Them Men that love Men , and Women that love Women. so evil.

Now for the worst of the worst bunch of people that shall be condemned. People that don't believe in me. Straight to hell no ifs or buts.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 10:36:19 AM
Goodbye debate org . Twas fun . I just committed account suicide. To the people that belive in god . Go to hell the lot of ya . Muslims your a pack of fukin idiots.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 10:53:01 AM
I don't want to leave. You god people are funny. Everything you post is like 2+2= 7 and 7 from 12 is 64.