Jump to topic:

Atheism Is Easy To Control

Sophisto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 9:13:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
All you need to accomplish is be willing to betray your own people for their own good. Christians are stubbornly blind sheep. Dumb creatures being herded by an incapacitated messiah.

All it takes is to hit both sides where it hurts. Making it personal by playing both sides against each other, instigating conflict, provoking escalation is a precarious notion.

As for controlling atheism, simply take their doubts and hurl them at the Christians while maintaining faith. Confusing, it will produce a reaction that can induce emotions that would supersede logical behavior. Christians will not understand how I can attack their beliefs while keeping them myself. Atheists will not understand how I can agree with them but for disagreeable intentions.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 6:09:54 PM
How to Control an Atheist

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 6:57:25 PM
At 1/18/2016 9:13:53 PM, Sophisto wrote:
All you need to accomplish is be willing to betray your own people for their own good. Christians are stubbornly blind sheep. Dumb creatures being herded by an incapacitated messiah.

All it takes is to hit both sides where it hurts. Making it personal by playing both sides against each other, instigating conflict, provoking escalation is a precarious notion.

As for controlling atheism, simply take their doubts and hurl them at the Christians while maintaining faith. Confusing, it will produce a reaction that can induce emotions that would supersede logical behavior. Christians will not understand how I can attack their beliefs while keeping them myself. Atheists will not understand how I can agree with them but for disagreeable intentions.

or prove that one of your gods exists, good luck
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 7:52:19 PM
At 1/21/2016 6:57:25 PM, bulproof wrote:

You're an evolutionist, so you believe in an entity that you have never seen named Ambulocetus.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:11:50 PM
At 1/21/2016 7:52:19 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

You're an evolutionist, so you believe in an entity that you have never seen named Ambulocetus.

And you believe in a creator god that not only have you never seen, there is no evidence at all for its existence. Who's really living on faith here?
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:20:59 PM

Oh yes, I needed a good laugh.

When I find something to be very stupid, I'll say, "how stupid," and then I move on because I'd rather be doing something worthwhile.

But atheists, they find something that they think is stupid, and they just hang around it all day long. It's so stupid to them that they can help but be drawn to it, so they spend hours on end each day saying how stupid it is.

Atheist Example:

5:00am, "This is stupid."

12:pm: "How stupid stupid people are."

Midnight: "Stupidity stupid stupid!"

And you just spent your whole day focused on something that you find utterly stupid.

Look at who's really stupid, STUPID.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:23:53 PM
Ambulocetus was an early cetacean that could walk as well as swim. Along with other members of Ambulocetidae, it is a transitional fossil that shows how whales evolved from land-living mammals. It is also named the walking whale because of this.

Ambulocetus lived in the Early Eocene (50 to 48 million years ago) of Pakistan. When the animal was alive, Pakistan was a coastal region of India, which was then an island continent in the Indian Ocean (see Indian Plate).

Here is Ambulocetus on wikipedia.

Do you believe? Yes or no?

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:30:35 PM
At 1/21/2016 8:23:53 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Ambulocetus was an early cetacean that could walk as well as swim. Along with other members of Ambulocetidae, it is a transitional fossil that shows how whales evolved from land-living mammals. It is also named the walking whale because of this.

Ambulocetus lived in the Early Eocene (50 to 48 million years ago) of Pakistan. When the animal was alive, Pakistan was a coastal region of India, which was then an island continent in the Indian Ocean (see Indian Plate).

So, disprove it, worm.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:36:50 PM
At 1/21/2016 8:11:50 PM, dhardage wrote:

And you believe in a creator god that not only have you never seen, there is no evidence at all for its existence. Who's really living on faith here?

You are because Amublocetus, which is on wikipedia, still to this day, and was a "linking ancestor to prove evolution, with all the original depictions on the web, has been proven a 100% fraud. His "whale-like" tail was not a part of the actual skeleton find and was "Assumed to be there". His front "flippers" were also false. He had arms. So based on the actual skeleton find, he was of an unknown tail kind and had arms. But yet, there he is as a "connecting link" proving evolution, and still used in examples of whale evolution. And this is typical of the "evidence". So yes, you have a lot of faith, and more than me, because if I'm wrong, oh well. But if you are wrong, it might not be so good. So my "faith" comes with no possible loss in logic. Your faith may come with great loss, so yours must be the greater faith seeing yours is a gamble and mine is not.

dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:40:25 PM
At 1/21/2016 8:36:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

You are because Amublocetus, which is on wikipedia, still to this day, and was a "linking ancestor to prove evolution, with all the original depictions on the web, has been proven a 100% fraud. His "whale-like" tail was not a part of the actual skeleton find and was "Assumed to be there". His front "flippers" were also false. He had arms. So based on the actual skeleton find, he was of an unknown tail kind and had arms. But yet, there he is as a "connecting link" proving evolution, and still used in examples of whale evolution. And this is typical of the "evidence". So yes, you have a lot of faith, and more than me, because if I'm wrong, oh well. But if you are wrong, it might not be so good. So my "faith" comes with no possible loss in logic. Your faith may come with great loss, so yours must be the greater faith seeing yours is a gamble and mine is not.

Where is the study you did to disprove what qualified paleontologists reported? Where is your refutation on paper and peer reviewed? Get that and you have a point. Right now you're a little child sticking fingers in your ears singing 'Neener neener neener'.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:41:11 PM

Nice hoax. can you supply the citations for the debunking?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:42:35 PM
At 1/21/2016 8:30:35 PM, desmac wrote:
At 1/21/2016 8:23:53 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

So, disprove it, worm.

Okay. Here ya go desmac.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:43:52 PM
Here is the scientist himself. Let's see what he has to say.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:50:52 PM
Hmmmm... now what does 'el wikipedia say about his brother Rodhocetus.

Rodhocetus (from Rodho, the geological anticline at the type locality, and cetus, Latin for whale)[1] is an extinct genus of protocetid early whale known from the Lutetian (48.6"to"40.4 million years ago) of Pakistan.[2] The best-known protocetid, Rodhocetus is known from two partial skeletons that taken together give a complete image of an Eocene whale that had short limbs with long hands and feet that were probably webbed and a sacrum that was at immobile with four partially fused sacral vertebrae.[3] It is one of several extinct whale genera that possess land mammal characteristics, thus demonstrating the evolutionary transition from land to sea.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:59:14 PM
At 1/21/2016 8:40:25 PM, dhardage wrote:

Where is the study you did to disprove what qualified paleontologists reported? Where is your refutation on paper and peer reviewed? Get that and you have a point. Right now you're a little child sticking fingers in your ears singing 'Neener neener neener'.

Nope. I posted you the video of the scientist (paleantologist) himself showing the fluke tail was "assumed", and the flippers were arms/hands.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:00:08 PM
And THAT my friends is Evolution 101. The end.

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:00:23 PM

So we're going straight to Hell if we believe that whales evolved from land mammals? That's truly funny! Keep up the good work!
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:01:11 PM
At 1/21/2016 8:43:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Thank you so much, a creationist video which disproves evolution . LMAO.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:01:51 PM
At 1/21/2016 8:43:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Here, let's read what he actually says and believes, not a single phrase used to reach a predetermined conclusion.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:12:36 PM
And the female paleantologist by her own words said and I quote,"We rarely ever find anintermediate". Rarely...interesting. and we see what this particular "intermediate" turned out to be: A fluke tailed whale intermediate with flippers who actually had no found tail and arms and hands.

I will now sing you a song.

"Victory in Walking whale! My savior forever. He sought me, and bought, with his redeeming fluke. He loved me er I knew him, and all my love is due him. He brought me, to victory as fossils in the mud."

The tip jar is in the corner. I'll be here all week. Good night New York! I love you!

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:15:46 PM
At 1/21/2016 9:12:36 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
And the female paleantologist by her own words said and I quote,"We rarely ever find anintermediate". Rarely...interesting. and we see what this particular "intermediate" turned out to be: A fluke tailed whale intermediate with flippers who actually had no found tail and arms and hands.

"Victory in Walking whale! My savior forever. He sought me, and bought, with his redeeming fluke. He loved me er I knew him, and all my love is due him. He brought me, to victory as fossils in the mud."

The tip jar is in the corner. I'll be here all week. Good night New York! I love you!

Why don't you go and watch some more Kent Hovind videos. Are you tired of embarrassing yourself yet?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:17:38 PM
At 1/21/2016 9:15:46 PM, janesix wrote:
At 1/21/2016 9:12:36 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Why don't you go and watch some more Kent Hovind videos. Are you tired of embarrassing yourself yet?

Better still, gritty, go read some books on biology.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:41:02 PM
And there it is OP. I have stayed true to the topic of your thread. Just toss a worm in the mouth of the Atheistic "baby birds" and you will control them fine.

Atheism 101 right here OP.

1)If it is a truth lover Atheist, they will look at the video I posted and go "hmmm...." and pause for observation. If they area dogmatic

2)If the Atheist has underlying beliefs, agendas and motives, they will dismiss it despite the hard, cold unevolutionary truth of it all, and do what is in my next video that I will post below.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:42:37 PM
Okay Op. Here is what you can expect from Atheist #2.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:46:05 PM
And finally, in closing, OP, I present you with this farewell celebratory song.

Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:51:27 PM

This is hilarious. This is as good a theory as i have seen since Ive been on this site. Well done!!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:35:04 PM
At 1/21/2016 9:00:23 PM, janesix wrote:

So we're going straight to Hell if we believe that whales evolved from land mammals? That's truly funny! Keep up the good work!

I'll give you a quote.

"I set before you life and death. I would have you choose life."

(And if not just for yourself, perhaps for those that you love?)

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:40:29 PM
At 1/21/2016 10:35:04 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

I'll give you a quote.

The Bible only says I have to believe that Jesus is my savior in order to avoid Hell. It says nothing about the disbelief of whale evolution.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:47:48 PM
At 1/21/2016 10:40:29 PM, janesix wrote:
At 1/21/2016 10:35:04 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

I'll give you a quote.

The Bible only says I have to believe that Jesus is my savior in order to avoid Hell. It says nothing about the disbelief of whale evolution.

Then you should be fine if He's your savior. :-)