Jump to topic:

Heaven

AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 12:41:42 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Ok, so I understand the processes in hell (scream, cry, burn, repeat), but I'm not entirely sure about heaven.

What happens in a Christian heaven if I go there? What do good people do there? Chat with Gabriel? Play table tennis wth Michael the archangel? What exactly do I get to do there? What activities do they have there?

I was also wondering if I needed to take my Xbox there in case I get bored. Is that okay?

Also, what are the directions to heaven? I think it's to the left of Pluto and passed Andromeda Galaxy? Or do I take the right of the Sombrero Galaxy?

Finally, in regards to the staircase to heaven: do they have an escalator? I'm lazy, I'll admit it, but it would be really weird if God didn't implement one to heaven. Think of the elderly!
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 12:55:42 PM
At 1/19/2016 12:41:42 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Ok, so I understand the processes in hell (scream, cry, burn, repeat), but I'm not entirely sure about heaven.

What happens in a Christian heaven if I go there? What do good people do there? Chat with Gabriel? Play table tennis wth Michael the archangel? What exactly do I get to do there? What activities do they have there?

I was also wondering if I needed to take my Xbox there in case I get bored. Is that okay?

Also, what are the directions to heaven? I think it's to the left of Pluto and passed Andromeda Galaxy? Or do I take the right of the Sombrero Galaxy?

Finally, in regards to the staircase to heaven: do they have an escalator? I'm lazy, I'll admit it, but it would be really weird if God didn't implement one to heaven. Think of the elderly!

Okay finally, is this serious or a joke lol? Actually laugh as it may be, but when you leave your earthly shell you may be surprised by what you encounter, making Xbox look like a pile of junk. Don't worry about bringing your material possessions, you ain't gonna want em.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 2:16:16 PM

Not sure . But scientific researcher shows and has been proven. That in Heaven love comes 1st. But then they go on to say heaven just might actually be . Now get this . heaven is a place on earth???. So with this law . Heaven must be there , it just got to be there heaven. But as we can see in Cadillactons 5 :2 People that drive Cadillacs . Have different beliefs On where heaven is situated . I can't remember of the top of me head. Maybe there could be like a stairway that leads you to heaven . With a door at the top, to wich you knock knock knock on. Only heaven knows. Well thats what I've heard.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 2:29:17 PM
At 1/19/2016 12:55:42 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Okay finally, is this serious or a joke lol? Actually laugh as it may be, but when you leave your earthly shell you may be surprised by what you encounter, making Xbox look like a pile of junk. Don't worry about bringing your material possessions, you ain't gonna want em.
So you make a vague claim without any support and expect that to be taken as an answer? You people can convince yourself to believe anything and nothing simultaneously.
It's very funny.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 2:41:31 PM
At 1/19/2016 2:29:17 PM, bulproof wrote:

So you make a vague claim without any support and expect that to be taken as an answer? You people can convince yourself to believe anything and nothing simultaneously.
It's very funny.

What's funny bulproof, is the person you are responding to is actually joking, and you are so angry you didn't even catch it.

I thought it was kinda cute.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 2:46:35 PM
At 1/19/2016 2:41:31 PM, be_diligent wrote:

It's very funny.

What's funny bulproof, is the person you are responding to is actually joking, and you are so angry you didn't even catch it.

I'm not angry little one, I'm laughing at his jokes and you are to angry to get it.
Look at this one I plucked out
but when you leave your earthly shell you may be surprised by what you encounter,
F*cking hilarious don't you think?
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 2:50:21 PM
At 1/19/2016 2:46:35 PM, bulproof wrote:

It's very funny.

I'm not angry little one, I'm laughing at his jokes and you are to angry to get it.
but when you leave your earthly shell you may be surprised by what you encounter,

Well, I do think that you are hilarious bulproof, in sort of a closed-minded ignorant and infantile way...

Don't try to project your anger onto me. It only makes me laugh more.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 2:54:48 PM
At 1/19/2016 2:50:21 PM, be_diligent wrote:

It's very funny.

Well, I do think that you are hilarious bulproof, in sort of a closed-minded ignorant and infantile way...

Third prize.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 2:56:20 PM
At 1/19/2016 2:54:48 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/19/2016 2:50:21 PM, be_diligent wrote:

It's very funny.

Third prize.

bulproof, why didn't you tell me you were on youtube! LOLOL

https://www.youtube.com...
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 3:14:29 PM
When it comes to activities, you'd mainly be rejoicing. Praising God. Basking in his presence. Stuff like that. If suffering is described as distance from God, then being close to God would then be the most supreme form of joy.

The passages about this are quite lovely. God will wipe every tear from your eye, and it will be the end of death and suffering and grief.

Doesn't sound too bad, does it? If I was a believer I'd be like, "Sign me up."
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 3:33:00 PM
And here we have the specimen A. Often called "religious debate" or sometimes referred to as "I'm right, you're wrong, La la la la la, Laaa".

Such debates are often triggered by mentioning a belief system usually referred to as "religion", where the person holding a belief believes it because a book says to believe it because the book is written by God, whoever-that-may-be.

Religious books can be compared to operating systems:

Windows: Bible
iOS: Quran
Linux: Book o' Mormon

Participating in such debates will often cause various symptoms such as:

1. Head aches
2. Mild autism
3. Uncontrollable diarrhoea
4. Mild hallucinations
5. Athiesm
6. Banging head on brick wall
7. Painful stoning
8. Disappearing nipples

If you have any of the previous symptoms, contact an exorcist immediately or have a daily dose of homeopathic drugs.

Furthermore, continually participating may result in serious illness with the following severe symptoms:

1. Face palming
2. Passing out
3. Punching brick walls
4. Syndrome severe down
5. Cereal craving
6. Pepsi addiction
7. Circumcision with a blunt stone
8. Self mutailation
9. Technological computer monitor mutilation

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 3:43:11 PM
At 1/19/2016 3:33:00 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
And here we have the specimen A. Often called "religious debate" or sometimes referred to as "I'm right, you're wrong, La la la la la, Laaa".

Such debates are often triggered by mentioning a belief system usually referred to as "religion", where the person holding a belief believes it because a book says to believe it because the book is written by God, whoever-that-may-be.

Religious books can be compared to operating systems:

Windows: Bible
iOS: Quran
Linux: Book o' Mormon

Participating in such debates will often cause various symptoms such as:

1. Head aches
2. Mild autism
3. Uncontrollable diarrhoea
4. Mild hallucinations
5. Athiesm
6. Banging head on brick wall
7. Painful stoning
8. Disappearing nipples

If you have any of the previous symptoms, contact an exorcist immediately or have a daily dose of homeopathic drugs.

Furthermore, continually participating may result in serious illness with the following severe symptoms:

1. Face palming
2. Passing out
3. Punching brick walls
4. Syndrome severe down
5. Cereal craving
6. Pepsi addiction
7. Circumcision with a blunt stone
8. Self mutailation
9. Technological computer monitor mutilation

I agree, homeopathy stat nurse.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 4:26:32 PM

Where and/or what is hell?

What happens in a Christian heaven if I go there?

Christian heaven?

What do good people do there? Chat with Gabriel? Play table tennis wth Michael the archangel? What exactly do I get to do there? What activities do they have there?

What and/or where is heaven?

You aren't going to need an xbox, you'll be working 24/7.

Ok, which heaven are you talking about?

LOL....that is not even Scriptural.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 12:00:17 AM

Perhaps, you can provide us with a detailed description of Heaven as you appear to know all about it?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 12:58:45 AM
At 1/19/2016 4:26:32 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Where and/or what is hell?

Somewhere...below...somewhere...when I die...

What happens in a Christian heaven if I go there?

Christian heaven?

Yeah, as apposed to a Muslim heaven, which is right next door.

What do good people do there? Chat with Gabriel? Play table tennis wth Michael the archangel? What exactly do I get to do there? What activities do they have there?

What and/or where is heaven?

Up...somewhere...in the clouds....when I die...

You aren't going to need an xbox, you'll be working 24/7.

Wait, WHAT?!?

Ok, which heaven are you talking about?

Christian heaven, I told you! It's next to the Muslim heaven, below the Judaist Heaven and to the left of the Buddhist heaven.

LOL....that is not even Scriptural.

Who says it is? Anyway, here's a picture my friend took of it:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com...

AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 1:01:00 AM
At 1/20/2016 12:00:17 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Perhaps, you can provide us with a detailed description of Heaven as you appear to know all about it?

Well, I can't because I've never been there before.

But I've heard from very reliable sources that it exists AND is apparently where good people go in the afterlife...

TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 2:02:31 AM
At 1/20/2016 12:58:45 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

LOL...what Scripture is that?

What Scripture talks about a "Christian heaven"?

Wait, WHAT?!?

Wait...you acutally believe the fairy tale of Christianity that heaven is going to be where "all" who believe in Jesus are going to be floating around in the sky?

1. Salvation is only for Israel. Christ only came for Israel (Matthew 15:24).

2. Heaven for the Israelites is going to be on earth (Matthew 6:10). This heaven is called rulership because all nations that enslaved the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" are going to be enslaved (Revelation 13:10; Isaiah 14:2; Jeremiah 30:16).

Christian heaven, I told you! It's next to the Muslim heaven, below the Judaist Heaven and to the left of the Buddhist heaven.

Hahahaha I enjoy making fools like you look even dumber when you think you know what you are talking about. You must be able to prove everything you are saying when you want to talk about the Bible. Thus, what Scripture talks about the "Christian heaven"?

Obviously you, since you are talking about a stair case to heaven.

What Scripture talks about this "stair way to heaven" crap?
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 4:15:34 AM
At 1/20/2016 2:02:31 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 1/20/2016 12:58:45 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

Revelation 21:8

What Scripture talks about a "Christian heaven"?

Romans 6:23

LOL dunno, it's what people think heaven looks like LOL LOL

Wait, WHAT?!?

Wait...you acutally believe the fairy tale of Christianity that heaven is going to be where "all" who believe in Jesus are going to be floating around in the sky?

Well that's what the bible says.

1. Salvation is only for Israel. Christ only came for Israel (Matthew 15:24).

Titus 2:11

2. Heaven for the Israelites is going to be on earth (Matthew 6:10). This heaven is called rulership because all nations that enslaved the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" are going to be enslaved (Revelation 13:10; Isaiah 14:2; Jeremiah 30:16).

Mathew 6:10 doesn't say anything about only Israelites going to heaven.

Revelation 13:10 doesn't say anything about what you have just said.

Isaiah 14:2 is speaking in regard to Israel reclaiming their land after Babylonian capture and has no modern day meaning.

Jeremiah 30:16 same as above

Hahahaha I enjoy making fools like you look even dumber when you think you know what you are talking about. You must be able to prove everything you are saying when you want to talk about the Bible. Thus, what Scripture talks about the "Christian heaven"?

So far you've given scriptures with twisted meanings and irrelevant interpretations to support your counter claims. I don't see how I'm the fool here.

Besides, you must be quite an imbecile to not notice that I'm talking about different religious heavens claimed to exist in different holy books. The Christian heaven is the heaven described in the bible, the Islam heaven is the heaven described in the Quran etc etc etc.

Obviously you, since you are talking about a stair case to heaven.

No, I never said that there was a scripture that claimed there was a staircase to heaven. Besides, doesn't matter, I have photographic proof it exists!

What Scripture talks about this "stair way to heaven" crap?

I don't know and neither do I care.

Clearly you haven't put 2 and 2 together and figured out this was a little thing I like to call SATIRE.

TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 6:49:43 AM
At 1/20/2016 4:15:34 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

Another great example of why precept must be upon precept (Isaiah 28:10).

Revelation 21:8 But the fearefull, and vnbeleeuing, and the abominable, and murderers, and whore mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all lyars, shall haue their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

No where in this verse does it say hell is underneath the earth.

Luke 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodome, it rained fire and brimstone from heauen, & destroyed them all:

Now when it rains, whether it be water, hail or "asteroids," where do they fall from? They fall from the sky, which is one level of heaven.

This is hell.

Isaiah 5:13-14

13 Therefore my people are gone into captiuitie, because they haue no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, aud their multitude dried vp with thirst.

14 Therefore hell hath enlarged her selfe, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pompe, and hee that reioyceth, shall descend into it.

Hell is slavery.

No where in that Scripture does it say anything about a "Christian heaven."

That's my point. What people think is not Scriptural because they lean on their own understanding. And most times their own understand creates fairy tales.

Can you show me the Scripture that says heaven will be in the sky were the Israelites will be floating around?

Why are you isolating the Scriptures?

Titus 2:11-15
11 For the grace of God that bringeth saluati!3;, hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching vs that denying vngodlinesse and worldly lusts we should liue soberly, righteously and godly in this present world,

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God, and our Sauiour Iesus Christ,

14 Who gaue himselfe for vs, that he might redeeme vs from all iniquitie, and purifie vnto himselfe a peculiar people, zealous of good workes.

15 These things speake and exhort, and rebuke with all authoritie. Let no man despise thee.

Galatians 4:4-5

4 But when the fulnes of the time was come, God sent foorth his Sonne made of a woman, made vnder the Law,

5 To redeeme them that were vnder the Law, that we might receiue the adoption of sonnes.

What nation of people were under the law? The Israelites. God only gave HIS word or laws to the Israelites.

Psalms 147:19-20

19 He sheweth his word vnto Iacob: his statutes and his iudgements vnto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his iudgements, they haue not knowen them. Praise yee the Lord.

Now, who is this "peculiar" people?

Exodus 19:5-6

5 Now therfore if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keepe my couenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure vnto me aboue all people: for all the earth is mine.

6 And ye shall be vnto me a kingdome of Priestes, and an holy nation. These are the wordes which thou shalt speake vnto the children of Israel.

God is only the God of Israel. HE is not the God of all nations (Joel 2:27).

You don't understand precept upon precept, and all praises to The Most High n Christ for that.

No, Matthew 6:10 says "Thy will be done, in earth, as it is in heaven." Meaning heaven is going to be on earth. Heaven, again, is ruler ship, which the Israelites will have when we enslave the nations that enslaved us.

Revelation 13:10 says "He that leadeth into captivity, shall go into captivity..." for instance, the so called "white man" enslaved the Israelites, therefore, the so called "white man" is going into slavery, as well as the arab, china man, etc... all nations that enslaved us are going to be enslaved. Heaven is when the Israelites take ruler ship of the earth again. That is heaven. Heaven and hell are conditions, not places where someone goes. Heaven is ruler ship, hell is slavery. Being at the very bottom of society is hell. Having the worst health care is hell, having the worst jobs is hell, etc. Again, heaven and hell are not places one goes to, like "Christianity" teaches.

Isaiah 14:2 is speaking in regard to Israel reclaiming their land after Babylonian capture and has no modern day meaning.

Isaiah 14:2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possesse them in the land of the Lord, for seruants and handmaides: and they shall take them captiues, whose captiues they were, and they shall rule ouer their oppressours.

This scripture is not talking about Israel reclaiming their land, it's talking about slavery. Yes, we will get our land back from those fake Jew-ish Edomites who currently inherit our land, but that is not what this Scripture is talking about. When you possess something, what does that mean? It means you take ownership of that possession. What are servants? What are captives? What does rule of their oppressors mean? It means the nations that enslaved the so called "Negro, Latino and Native American" is going to be enslaved. By the way, the Biblical Israelites are still in Babylonian captivity.

Yes, same as Isaiah 14:2.

So far you've given scriptures with twisted meanings and irrelevant interpretations to support your counter claims. I don't see how I'm the fool here.

Really? How did I twist the Scriptures? How did I give irrelevant interpretations? Am I the one talking about heaven being in the clouds where people will be floating around? Am I the one talking about hell being underneath the earth?

Besides, you must be quite an imbecile to not notice that I'm talking about different religious heavens claimed to exist in different holy books. The Christian heaven is the heaven described in the bible, the Islam heaven is the heaven described in the Quran etc etc etc.

Ummm, you don't think I know that? Modern day "Christians" use our book, the Holy Bible, which by the way is stolen property that all these other nations have in their possession. Any who, Chrisitans today use our book, therefore, if you want to make a claim about the Bible, I'd like to see exactly what Scripture(s) you are getting your understanding from. The Bible is not a school book and you can't read it like a school book, other wise there will be many contradictions. That is why precept MUST be upon precept, which only the real Israelites understand.

No, I never said that there was a scripture that claimed there was a staircase to heaven. Besides, doesn't matter, I have photographic proof it exists!

If you have physical evidence that a "stair way to heaven" exists, where is it documented at? Is it documented in the Bible, if so, give me the Scriptures? Is it documented in history?

I can get a picture of some fat homo and say it's you, will that make my claim true?

Great. Then don't say something you can't back up.

Clearly you haven't put 2 and 2 together and figured out this was a little thing I like to call SATIRE.

I have, but clearly you haven't figured out that the book you are mocking is the law and history book of the Israelites, and clearly you haven't figured out that I just wanted to make you look stupid as hell...lol :D

Good riddance to you!
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 2:03:12 PM
At 1/20/2016 6:49:43 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 1/20/2016 4:15:34 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

Another great example of why precept must be upon precept (Isaiah 28:10).

Wut?

Revelation 21:8 But the fearefull, and vnbeleeuing, and the abominable, and murderers, and whore mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all lyars, shall haue their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

No where in this verse does it say hell is underneath the earth.

I never claimed hat hell was underneath the earth. All I said was that hell was "below". Clearly I was being metaphorical, where "below" meant the bad people were "below" the good people, whom were in heaven "above". I clearly wasn't talking about the literal vertical dimensions of earth.

Luke 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodome, it rained fire and brimstone from heauen, & destroyed them all:

Now when it rains, whether it be water, hail or "asteroids," where do they fall from? They fall from the sky, which is one level of heaven.

The scripture you quoted was clearly talking about the unexpected nature of Jesus's second coming. It isn't referring to hell at all.

This is hell.

Isaiah 5:13-14

13 Therefore my people are gone into captiuitie, because they haue no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, aud their multitude dried vp with thirst.

14 Therefore hell hath enlarged her selfe, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pompe, and hee that reioyceth, shall descend into it.

Hell is slavery.

Um, no...not in any sense of the word.

No where in that Scripture does it say anything about a "Christian heaven."

You must be either really retarded or an a**hole.
Clearly, CLEARLY the bible doesn't say "Christian heaven" because, as far as the bible is concerned, the "Christian heaven" is the ONLY heaven.

Therefore, of course the bible wouldn't mention a "Christian heaven" because that's redundant. When I refer to the "Christian heaven", I am referring to the heaven as described in the bible.

That's my point. What people think is not Scriptural because they lean on their own understanding. And most times their own understand creates fairy tales.

Actually, Mathew 26:64 describes the "Son of Man" sitting on "the clouds of heaven".

So I am right after all.

Can you show me the Scripture that says heaven will be in the sky were the Israelites will be floating around?

Above.

Why are you isolating the Scriptures?

I'm not.

Titus 2:11-15
11 For the grace of God that bringeth saluati!3;, hath appeared to all men,

What the hell does "saluati!3;" mean?

12 Teaching vs that denying vngodlinesse and worldly lusts we should liue soberly, righteously and godly in this present world,

Why do you keep replacing "u" with "v"?

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God, and our Sauiour Iesus Christ,

Ok...I'm still awaiting to see scriptural contradictions to what I just said...

14 Who gaue himselfe for vs, that he might redeeme vs from all iniquitie, and purifie vnto himselfe a peculiar people, zealous of good workes.

A peculiar people? Meaning? Why does that necessarily mean "Israel"?

15 These things speake and exhort, and rebuke with all authoritie. Let no man despise thee.

Wow. So far you haven't mentioned any scripture or context contradicting what I just said.

4 But when the fulnes of the time was come, God sent foorth his Sonne made of a woman, made vnder the Law,

Ok...
5 To redeeme them that were vnder the Law, that we might receiue the adoption of sonnes.

Ok...
What nation of people were under the law? The Israelites. God only gave HIS word or laws to the Israelites.

What do you mean by "word"? Jesus? The law? Bible?

Psalms 147:19-20

19 He sheweth his word vnto Iacob: his statutes and his iudgements vnto Israel.

Why the hell are all of these words misspelled? Oh, you're one of those people that uses an ancient-of-days translation, aren't you?

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his iudgements, they haue not knowen them. Praise yee the Lord.

Exodus 19:5-6

5 Now therfore if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keepe my couenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure vnto me aboue all people: for all the earth is mine.

Sure. I'm not denying the Israelites were once God's people (as clearly mentioned here). But you're saying that the Israelites are the ONLY ones that will be saved, which is clearly contradicting to what the bible teaches. The Israelites were once his peculiar people, but after they killed Jesus, they no longer are. All people from all nations can be saved, if they believe in Jesus.

Nevertheless, notice here in the scripture that it says "If". The Israelites repeatedly violated God's laws and covenant, and slaughtering Jesus was the last straw. Christians are the new "peculiar people".

6 And ye shall be vnto me a kingdome of Priestes, and an holy nation. These are the wordes which thou shalt speake vnto the children of Israel.

Which they did...for a while...

God is only the God of Israel. HE is not the God of all nations (Joel 2:27).

He's the God of everything. The bible says he's the God of Israel in regards to them (the Israelites) being the sole nation that worshiped him.

Besides, what your suggesting is completely, COMPLTELY against scripture. (Romans 3:29)

You don't understand precept upon precept, and all praises to The Most High n Christ for that.

No, Matthew 6:10 says "Thy will be done, in earth, as it is in heaven." Meaning heaven is going to be on earth. Heaven, again, is ruler ship, which the Israelites will have when we enslave the nations that enslaved us.

No, Mathew 6:10 doesn't suggest that at all. It's simply asking for God's will to be carried out on both heaven and earth. Doesn't say anything about heaven being ON earth.

AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 2:26:51 PM

Revelation 13:10 says "He that leadeth into captivity, shall go into captivity..." for instance, the so called "white man" enslaved the Israelites, therefore, the so called "white man" is going into slavery, as well as the arab, china man, etc... all nations that enslaved us are going to be enslaved. Heaven is when the Israelites take ruler ship of the earth again. That is heaven. Heaven and hell are conditions, not places where someone goes. Heaven is ruler ship, hell is slavery. Being at the very bottom of society is hell. Having the worst health care is hell, having the worst jobs is hell, etc. Again, heaven and hell are not places one goes to, like "Christianity" teaches.

I find your interpretation of Revelation 13:10 disturbing. Do you have any other scriptural evidence for your interpretation? Frankly, you can just about interpret almost any scripture in Revelation as anything, so some extra biblical support is needed.

Isaiah 14:2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possesse them in the land of the Lord, for seruants and handmaides: and they shall take them captiues, whose captiues they were, and they shall rule ouer their oppressours.

This scripture is not talking about Israel reclaiming their land, it's talking about slavery. Yes, we will get our land back from those fake Jew-ish Edomites who currently inherit our land, but that is not what this Scripture is talking about. When you possess something, what does that mean? It means you take ownership of that possession. What are servants? What are captives? What does rule of their oppressors mean? It means the nations that enslaved the so called "Negro, Latino and Native American" is going to be enslaved. By the way, the Biblical Israelites are still in Babylonian captivity.

The scripture is clearly talking about a literal Israel and a literal Babylon. In fact, Isaiah 13:17 states that: "See, I will stir up against them the Medes..."

The scripture is talking about the literal destruction of Babylon via the Medes and Persians, which has already happened.

Yes, same as above

Really? How did I twist the Scriptures? How did I give irrelevant interpretations? Am I the one talking about heaven being in the clouds where people will be floating around? Am I the one talking about hell being underneath the earth?

No, but at least I use relevant New Testament scriptures to back up my claims. So far, you have only used scriptures with odd or twisted interpretations to support your claims.

Ummm, you don't think I know that? Modern day "Christians" use our book, the Holy Bible, which by the way is stolen property that all these other nations have in their possession. Any who, Chrisitans today use our book, therefore, if you want to make a claim about the Bible, I'd like to see exactly what Scripture(s) you are getting your understanding from. The Bible is not a school book and you can't read it like a school book, other wise there will be many contradictions. That is why precept MUST be upon precept, which only the real Israelites understand.

Get a hold of yourself. God's word is for all, and the word itself clearly says that. Stop deluding yourself you butt hurt Jew.

Yeah I said it. Not being racist, just honest. Your reading the Old Testament commandments and decrees as if they're relevant today, which they're not.

If you have physical evidence that a "stair way to heaven" exists, where is it documented at? Is it documented in the Bible, if so, give me the Scriptures? Is it documented in history?

It's somewhere in Russia.

I can get a picture of some fat homo and say it's you, will that make my claim true?

No, because I'm neither fat or a homo. But clearly the picture shows a long staircase to heaven. I don't see any problems with it.

God exists, Santa's real and your a robot. What's that? I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY UNSUPPORTED CLAIMS!!!

I have, but clearly you haven't figured out that the book you are mocking is the

Is the...what? Well speak up! Haven't got all day!

AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 2:30:02 PM
"I have, but clearly you haven't figured out that the book you are mocking is the law and history book of the Israelites, and clearly you haven't figured out that I just wanted to make you look stupid as hell...lol :D"

Well it seems to have backfired

"Good riddance to you!"

Wow, you really took this seriously didn't you?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 2:34:52 PM
Can anyone explain what heaven is like for eternity? You understand that eternity is a long long time?
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 3:13:23 PM
At 1/20/2016 2:34:52 PM, bulproof wrote:
Can anyone explain what heaven is like for eternity? You understand that eternity is a long long time?

Hence the reason I asked if I could bring my Xbox,

TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 6:29:35 PM
At 1/20/2016 2:03:12 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/20/2016 6:49:43 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Wut?

My point exactly. You don't understand our book. Like a typical "Christian", you claim hell is "below" or underneath the ground and heaven is in the clouds somewhere.

I never claimed hat hell was underneath the earth. All I said was that hell was "below". Clearly I was being metaphorical, where "below" meant the bad people were "below" the good people, whom were in heaven "above". I clearly wasn't talking about the literal vertical dimensions of earth.

Oh, I'm sure you weren't.

The scripture you quoted was clearly talking about the unexpected nature of Jesus's second coming. It isn't referring to hell at all.

Ok kiddo, if that's what makes you feel smarter.

Um, no...not in any sense of the word.

Ok kiddo, if that's what makes you feel smarter.

You must be either really retarded or an a**hole.
Clearly, CLEARLY the bible doesn't say "Christian heaven" because, as far as the bible is concerned, the "Christian heaven" is the ONLY heaven.

HAHAHAHAHA, there are 3 levels of heaven you moron, lol.

Therefore, of course the bible wouldn't mention a "Christian heaven" because that's redundant. When I refer to the "Christian heaven", I am referring to the heaven as described in the bible.

And where in the Bible does it say heaven is going to be in the sky?

Actually, Mathew 26:64 describes the "Son of Man" sitting on "the clouds of heaven".

And, as a typical "Christian" does, you isolate the Scriptures and you don't understand what precept upon precept is. Do you really think Christ is going to be sitting on the clouds next to God? That is "Christian" fairy tale. If you knew anything about Scripture, you'd know that is talking about Christ and the angels coming in the chariots or as the U.S.A. says, "UFO's". (Ezekiel 1)

So I am right after all.

If that's what makes you feel smarter lol.

Above.

LOL...

I'm not.

Actually you are. That is why you only posted one Scripture and based your understanding off of that one Scripture.

What the hell does "saluati!3;" mean?

Salvation. I'm copying and pasting the KJV 1611.

Why do you keep replacing "u" with "v"?

I'm using the KJV 1611.

Ok...I'm still awaiting to see scriptural contradictions to what I just said...

A peculiar people? Meaning? Why does that necessarily mean "Israel"?

Wow. So far you haven't mentioned any scripture or context contradicting what I just said.

Precept upon precept is going back and forth from OT to NT. You can't get the understanding of a book if you start reading it in the middle or end, you dummy.

Ok...

Ok...

What do you mean by "word"? Jesus? The law? Bible?

Jesus is the Law. 90% of the Bible is the law of the Israelites. The 10% remaining is our history.

Why the hell are all of these words misspelled? Oh, you're one of those people that uses an ancient-of-days translation, aren't you?

Ancient of days??? What does that mean, mr. know it all?

Sure. I'm not denying the Israelites were once God's people (as clearly mentioned here). But you're saying that the Israelites are the ONLY ones that will be saved, which is clearly contradicting to what the bible teaches. The Israelites were once his peculiar people, but after they killed Jesus, they no longer are. All people from all nations can be saved, if they believe in Jesus.

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbidde. For I also am an Israelite of the seede of Abraham, of the tribe of Beniamin.

So please give me the Scripture that says all nations will be saved. I can guarantee you, you are going to say the Gentiles, but you don't understand which Gentiles are going to be saved. You don't know the history of the Israelites but you want to say all nations can be saved "if they just believe on Jesus." That is not even Scriptural. This is another example of why precept must be upon precept.

Nevertheless, notice here in the scripture that it says "If". The Israelites repeatedly violated God's laws and covenant, and slaughtering Jesus was the last straw. Christians are the new "peculiar people".

And no Scripture? LOL...you must be a "Christian".

He's the God of everything. The bible says he's the God of Israel in regards to them (the Israelites) being the sole nation that worshiped him.

LOL...ok kiddo.

Besides, what your suggesting is completely, COMPLTELY against scripture. (Romans 3:29)

Which Gentiles?

No, Mathew 6:10 doesn't suggest that at all. It's simply asking for God's will to be carried out on both heaven and earth. Doesn't say anything about heaven being ON earth.

BAHAHAHAHAHA lol ok kiddo.

Acts 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to bee a Prince and a Sauiour, for to giue repentance to Israel, and forgiuenesse of sinnes.

Now how is that all nations?

Isaiah 40:15-17

15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, hee taketh vp the yles as a very litle thing.
16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burne, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offring.
17 All nations before him are as nothing, and they are counted to him lesse then nothing, and vanitie.

2 Esdras 6:56 As for the other people which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like vnto spittle, and hast likened the abundance of them vnto a drop that falleth from a vessell.

So, show me again, where it says God loves everyone? And if you are going to post John 3:16, please read from John 3:1 on down!

God does not change you dummy.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the Lord, I change not: therefore ye sonnes of Iacob are not consumed.

HE chose Israel to be above all people (Deut 7:6) and that's who HE still loves and those are the people that are still HIS (Isa 43:1).

Good riddance demonic "Christian".
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 6:34:28 PM
At 1/20/2016 2:26:51 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:

I find your interpretation of Revelation 13:10 disturbing. Do you have any other scriptural evidence for your interpretation? Frankly, you can just about interpret almost any scripture in Revelation as anything, so some extra biblical support is needed.

The scripture is clearly talking about a literal Israel and a literal Babylon. In fact, Isaiah 13:17 states that: "See, I will stir up against them the Medes..."

The scripture is talking about the literal destruction of Babylon via the Medes and Persians, which has already happened.

Yes, same as above

No, but at least I use relevant New Testament scriptures to back up my claims. So far, you have only used scriptures with odd or twisted interpretations to support your claims.

Get a hold of yourself. God's word is for all, and the word itself clearly says that. Stop deluding yourself you butt hurt Jew.

Yeah I said it. Not being racist, just honest. Your reading the Old Testament commandments and decrees as if they're relevant today, which they're not.

It's somewhere in Russia.

No, because I'm neither fat or a homo. But clearly the picture shows a long staircase to heaven. I don't see any problems with it.

God exists, Santa's real and your a robot. What's that? I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY UNSUPPORTED CLAIMS!!!

I have, but clearly you haven't figured out that the book you are mocking is the

Is the...what? Well speak up! Haven't got all day!

You are claiming I interpreted Scripture, yet there is no private interpretation of scripture.

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any priuate Interpretation:

Precept upon precept is not privately interpreting the Bible, that is how you read the Bible (Isaiah 28:10).
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 6:39:05 PM
At 1/20/2016 2:30:02 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
"I have, but clearly you haven't figured out that the book you are mocking is the law and history book of the Israelites, and clearly you haven't figured out that I just wanted to make you look stupid as hell...lol :D"

Well it seems to have backfired

"Good riddance to you!"

Wow, you really took this seriously didn't you?

Yup, WW3 is around the corner, you morons are still living in your little fantasy land where apparently no evil exists lol. The Israelites don't have time for games and foolishness. It is high time and we are awakening out of deep sleep (Romans 13:11), meaning we are coming out of "Christianity, Islam," etc. and we are returning to God and to keeping HIS commandments. Our salvation is close and we are preparing for war against all the other nations.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 8:01:15 PM

This is what the King of the Kingdom of Heaven the Son of God the Lord Jesus Christ says about where Heaven is and how to get there.

Where:
(KJV)
Luke 17:20: And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

How:
(KJV)
John 3:3: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4: Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5: Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6: That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Not a secret to those who want to know, is it? But the Kingdom of Heaven is not within you, if you are not born again.
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 2:39:56 AM
@TheWORLDislife

Your entirely too moronic to talk to. You have my pity. Fair well

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 2:41:33 AM
1 Corinthians 2:9

However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him--
Nolite Timere