Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 10:40:11 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
John 4:24
God is a Spirit:-Jesus

Luke 24:39
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.-Jesus

Romans 8:3
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

likeness ? as in "image"?

John 3:6
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.-Jesus

Genesis 6:3
And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh:-God

Romans 1:3
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh

romans 7:18
For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Romans 8:13
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

HOMO SAPIAN SAPIAN, Human , hominid, Primate ,Greater APE...FLESH
(aggressive and capable of great amounts of evil)

IMAGE/LIKENESS OF GOD , spirit , living soul ,not flesh

I am more than the sum of my ape parts
I have the option to tap into the spirit of God

however , I would not disrespect God by assuming his image is this grimy ,smelly, uncoordinated , ignorant ape.

WHY anyone would want God to be human is beyond me ... ;)
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 2:01:49 PM
At 1/20/2016 10:40:11 AM, chucklehead wrote:

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.-Jesus

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.-Jesus

And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh:-God

Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh

For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

however , I would not disrespect God by assuming his image is this grimy ,smelly, uncoordinated , ignorant ape.

That's what I found in my own studies.

The Strong's definition lists for every "natural, and Carnal," involve animalistic characteristics.

It shows why we need Jesus, who changes us from the inside out so that even in this natural body we can be representatives and live a life that reflects those changes.

God is good.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 12:17:40 AM

Why anyone would believe in a mythical character is beyond me.
Why the Hebrew god and not some Greek god?

Don't you understand all gods are mythical characters?
If not, I hope you do when your mind matures enough to put away childish beliefs.
chucklehead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:11:17 AM
At 1/21/2016 12:17:40 AM, Skyangel wrote:

If not, I hope you do when your mind matures enough to put away childish beliefs.

the God of the bible works for me , if a greek god trips yer trigger , by all means "seek out thine own salvation " ... im sorry if my beliefs offend you , it was not my intent .
from what I understand of existence , imo , there is an author to the equation .
one love , God bless
chucklehead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:13:52 AM
At 1/20/2016 2:01:49 PM, be_diligent wrote:

That's what I found in my own studies.

The Strong's definition lists for every "natural, and Carnal," involve animalistic characteristics.

It shows why we need Jesus, who changes us from the inside out so that even in this natural body we can be representatives and live a life that reflects those changes.

God is good.
agreed , thank God for this wonderful experience we call life .
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:20:20 AM

Nope!

And why you do not believe in that God who is all that exists and in all that exists, is beyond me. But then, having never really studied the scriptures that you condemn, I can understand why you are so ignorant as to the truth.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 6:53:44 AM
At 1/21/2016 5:20:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Nope!

And why you do not believe in that God who is all that exists and in all that exists, is beyond me. But then, having never really studied the scriptures that you condemn, I can understand why you are so ignorant as to the truth.

I studied the scriptures my whole life so your speculation about my study is totally false.
I believe Energy and matter is all that exists. I believe God is merely a personification of all of it, the same as Mother Nature is merely a personification of Nature. The character is a myth. The thing the character represents is very real.
God is a personification of E=MC2
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 6:58:22 AM
At 1/21/2016 5:11:17 AM, chucklehead wrote:

the God of the bible works for me , if a greek god trips yer trigger , by all means "seek out thine own salvation " ... im sorry if my beliefs offend you , it was not my intent .
from what I understand of existence , imo , there is an author to the equation .
one love , God bless

Your beliefs don't offend me any more than a childs belief in Santa offends me. It simply amuses me that grown adults are still gullible enough to believe in mythical characters.
However, if the character trips yer trigger, by all means feel free to believe what ever fantasy floats your boat.

Love did not create the universe. The universe consists of energy which cannot be created or destroyed.
chucklehead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 7:00:17 AM
At 1/21/2016 6:53:44 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Nope!

I studied the scriptures my whole life so your speculation about my study is totally false.
I believe Energy and matter is all that exists. I believe God is merely a personification of all of it, the same as Mother Nature is merely a personification of Nature. The character is a myth. The thing the character represents is very real.
have you looked into wave function collapse ?the observation factor?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:49:07 AM
At 1/21/2016 7:00:17 AM, chucklehead wrote:
At 1/21/2016 6:53:44 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Nope!

have you looked into wave function collapse ?the observation factor?

I am assuming that your question was to Skyangel?
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 11:57:46 AM
At 1/21/2016 6:58:22 AM, Skyangel wrote:

one love , God bless

Your beliefs don't offend me any more than a childs belief in Santa offends me. It simply amuses me that grown adults are still gullible enough to believe in mythical characters.
However, if the character trips yer trigger, by all means feel free to believe what ever fantasy floats your boat.

Love did not create the universe. The universe consists of energy which cannot be created or destroyed.

Believing that you know the scriptures is even more far fetched than Santa..lol

Sorry, its just so obvisous SkyAngel.
chucklehead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 3:45:09 PM

one love , God bless

again , have you noted the observation factor in "wave function collapse "? what "observes" causing the shift ?im assuming you , having exhausted all avenues to come to your assertion of " fantasy " , have studied it ? and you no doubt have tested and proven multiverse theory , yes , good old string theory well explained and the resulting math of course ? ..since without doubt, you scoff at my beliefs , you surely have explored every possibility , yes ?where are you published ?I'd love to read your peer reviewed findings ...
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 6:46:30 PM

Maybe it"s because you don"t understand that humans have been given God"s place in the earth, and it"s not about God being a human. It"s about the Lord God dwelling with those who want the Lord God to dwell with them. And that would be in the earth so by virtue of His Word in His Presence made flesh, He dwells with man in the place He has given man that is His. Hence Son of God, and sons of God, and children of God. That which has inherited His place and shares in the same inheritance for ever. Men don"t go to heaven, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, and dwells in the born again in Spirit. The Spirit of God. And God is a Spirit therefore dwells within those who are born of the Presence of God.

It's to bad for you, you thinking yourself an ape, I didn't know apes could type, but God made them to, and after He made all things:

Gen:1:31: And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:12:46 PM
At 1/21/2016 11:57:46 AM, be_diligent wrote:

one love , God bless

Believing that you know the scriptures is even more far fetched than Santa..lol

Sorry, its just so obvisous SkyAngel.

Don't be fooled by appearances. You believe only what you want to believe and you see only what you want to see because you can't handle the truth.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:15:02 PM
At 1/21/2016 3:45:09 PM, chucklehead wrote:

one love , God bless

again , have you noted the observation factor in "wave function collapse "? what "observes" causing the shift ?im assuming you , having exhausted all avenues to come to your assertion of " fantasy " , have studied it ? and you no doubt have tested and proven multiverse theory , yes , good old string theory well explained and the resulting math of course ? ..since without doubt, you scoff at my beliefs , you surely have explored every possibility , yes ?where are you published ?I'd love to read your peer reviewed findings ...

Read my previous posts. They are published on this site.

Seek and you shall find.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:22:25 PM

Chucklehead, I wouldn't bother wasting my time reading back on her "published," writings, it's just more of the same ole junk. And around and around she goes....lol
chucklehead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:25:51 PM
At 1/21/2016 6:46:30 PM, DPMartin wrote:

Maybe it"s because you don"t understand that humans have been given God"s place in the earth, and it"s not about God being a human. It"s about the Lord God dwelling with those who want the Lord God to dwell with them. And that would be in the earth so by virtue of His Word in His Presence made flesh, He dwells with man in the place He has given man that is His. Hence Son of God, and sons of God, and children of God. That which has inherited His place and shares in the same inheritance for ever. Men don"t go to heaven, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, and dwells in the born again in Spirit. The Spirit of God. And God is a Spirit therefore dwells within those who are born of the Presence of God.

It's to bad for you, you thinking yourself an ape, I didn't know apes could type, but God made them to, and after He made all things:

Gen:1:31: And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.
i don't agree , have a good day