Jump to topic:

What would Mahatma Gandhi do?

Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 3:38:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
A man walks up to Gandhi carrying a large stone and drops it on the ground before him.

He says, "You must kill me with the stone and if you do not I am going to kill you with it."

Would Gandhi kill him?
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 3:45:30 PM
At 1/20/2016 3:38:48 PM, Accipiter wrote:
A man walks up to Gandhi carrying a large stone and drops it on the ground before him.

He says, "You must kill me with the stone and if you do not I am going to kill you with it."

Would Gandhi kill him?

I believe Gandhi would sit on/and wrestle for the stone.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 3:50:32 PM

Would Gandhi kill him?

I believe he would pick up the stone and walk away from the man.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 4:02:29 PM

Would Gandhi kill him?

Probably starve himself, let it become known amongst the Indian public, and let the public"s reaction to his starvation make the person threatening him see it is in his best interest to not threaten or kill Mahatma Gandhi.

He proved it works.