Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Adam's lifespan after his death sentewnce.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 3:34:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
A day is equivalent to one thousand yrs, that obviously makes a year to 365 thousand years, now Adam lived for 930yrs after he was sentenced to die on that day but he actually lived for 339450000 days.
Damn he sure fucked god over
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 3:50:40 PM
At 1/21/2016 3:34:47 PM, bulproof wrote:
A day is equivalent to one thousand yrs, that obviously makes a year to 365 thousand years, now Adam lived for 930yrs after he was sentenced to die on that day but he actually lived for 339450000 days.

Depends on the meaning of the word day that you insist on. After all scripture uses it in various ways. In one case it is even applied to a 7,000 year period (God's so called "Day of rest", which according to scripture doesn't end until Christ hands the Kingdom back to him). If you weren't so bigoted you might actually stop to think about that, and escape such a severe case of confirmation bias.

What jehovah said would happen, did happen. Adam lost his eternal life prospects the day he sinned, and his life started to wind down from that moment. Had Jehovah literally wiped him out there and then you would not be here to be so critical, so you should be glad.

The same goes for Eve of course.

it all depends on how you choose to interpret what scripture says. You choose to read what you want to read into it. I prefer to work out what Jehovah wants it to say.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 3:52:18 PM

Oh and yes, a day can be as a thousand years to God, but as the Bible tells us, a thousand years can also be as a day.

But of course, like everything you don't like, you choose to ignore that fact.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 3:58:47 PM
At 1/21/2016 3:52:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Oh and yes, a day can be as a thousand years to God, but as the Bible tells us, a thousand years can also be as a day.

But of course, like everything you don't like, you choose to ignore that fact.

Thank you for noticing that seven days equals seven days regardless.
F8ckin' well done dummy.
day= thousand years
thousand years=day
ergo day=day.
btw I worked that out when I was five, I'm glad you've caught up.
I don't believe that you have because you lack the very basic intellect needed to understand the concept.
chucklehead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:12:34 PM

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

AS..".like "...similar to .

but I offer another possibility for adam...
God allows them to eat anything but the tree of knowledge .. the tree of life is a separate tree .

are you familiar with the effects of mercury ? if you ingest too much , it can cause birth defects for several generations ...that is a negative effect .

is it then possible a substance found in the tree of life had a similar positive effect ?
longer life , and resulting effect on age limit of offspring , thus accounting for the extreme ages of early biblical figures ? eventually the effect is bred out , and diluted ...

as long as adam ate of the tree of life , his cells continued to restore themselves without the gradual breakdown that causes aging ...

just a speculation ..
one love , God bless
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:20:43 PM
At 1/21/2016 4:12:34 PM, chucklehead wrote:

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

God allows them to eat anything but the tree of knowledge .. the tree of life is a separate tree .

are you familiar with the effects of mercury ? if you ingest too much , it can cause birth defects for several generations ...that is a negative effect .

is it then possible a substance found in the tree of life had a similar positive effect ?
longer life , and resulting effect on age limit of offspring , thus accounting for the extreme ages of early biblical figures ? eventually the effect is bred out , and diluted ...

as long as adam ate of the tree of life , his cells continued to restore themselves without the gradual breakdown that causes aging ...

just a speculation ..
one love , God bless

Adam didn't die, he is the oldest vampire on the planet, not speculation but FACT.
I've met him.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:05:38 PM
At 1/21/2016 3:50:40 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Depends on the meaning of the word day that you insist on. After all scripture uses it in various ways. In one case it is even applied to a 7,000 year period

What passage teaches you that the "day of rest" is 7,000 years? Where'd come up with that one?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 8:28:50 PM
At 1/21/2016 10:05:38 PM, annanicole wrote:

Depends on the meaning of the word day that you insist on. After all scripture uses it in various ways. In one case it is even applied to a 7,000 year period

What passage teaches you that the "day of rest" is 7,000 years? Where'd come up with that one?

No one passage does it, like most prophecy it relies on things taken from a number of parts of scripture to get to the complete answer.which is why in your immense ignorance you don't know.

Again, that is something you would know if you had even a basic knowledge of scripture.

Jehovah's "Day of rest" from creative work began when Adam sinned and humanity lost the holy state that meant he can deal with us direct. "You must be holy because I am holy" remember? Probably not you are so ignorant of scripture.

When does Jehovah once again become able to deal with us direct?

Simple.

When his plan to allow his son to bring us back to the state Adam threw away is completed, at the end of Christ's 1,000 year reign, as the last three Chapters of Revelation show, along with the joy felt in heaven and earth that "the tent of God" is once again in the midst of mankind.

Assuming that his son's rule began in earnest at the end of the Gentile times (Times of the Nations), when it was officially due to, that means that Jehovah's days of rest is approximately 6,000 years, plus 1,000 years = 7,000 years.

7 being a number of earthly completeness (Seven stars, etc) tend to add to the evidence for that being true.

Of course it is always possible that Christ's rule won't begin to be counted until Armageddon has put all his enemies, such as you, on the earth to an end. Either way we still end up with a "Day of rest" of approximately 7,000 years.

Can you understand that simple working out?

I doubt it since you are not open to truly spiritual things, and deny every scripture which doesn't say what you want it to say, without any thought as to whether it fits the overall story or not.

Oh ye of such little faith Anna.

I hope you don't live anywhere near DC anna you're going to get Snowmageddon apparently.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 8:29:29 PM
At 1/21/2016 3:38:33 PM, bulproof wrote:
woohoo where did the w come from? LOL

Your keyboard. Glad I am not the only poor typist here.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 8:31:19 PM
At 1/21/2016 4:12:34 PM, chucklehead wrote:

just a speculation ..

It is very reasonable speculation, but we won't know until after Armageddon. The resurrected dead will need to be given whatever Adam and Eve had to give them the promise that Jehovah has made.

one love , God bless
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 9:46:16 PM
Adan said to God "Lord is it true that to you a day is like a thousands years" God answered "yes adam that is true"..
adam Continued "lord is it true that to you a million pounds is like a penny" God answered "yes adam that is also true"
so adam asked "Lord would you lend me a penny" God answered " yes adam if you will wait just one day"..
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 11:19:18 PM
At 1/22/2016 8:28:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No one passage does it, like most prophecy it relies on things taken from a number of parts of scripture to get to the complete answer.which is why in your immense ignorance you don't know.

Well, give the "number of parts of scripture" that lead one to the inevitable conclusion that the "day of rest" is 7,000 years. You didn't even try: instead, you rambled again.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 11:34:29 PM
At 1/22/2016 11:19:18 PM, annanicole wrote:

Well, give the "number of parts of scripture" that lead one to the inevitable conclusion that the "day of rest" is 7,000 years. You didn't even try: instead, you rambled again.

I told you what the passages said, and if you had a basic knowledge of scripture you would know where it comes from, though I did at least give you the last 3 chapters of Revelation which shows where the day of rest ends.

As I said, it runs from the time that his son became the Word, his spokesman to humanity, and the time he hands the kingdom back to his father finalised and returned to the state of holiness Adam enjoyed.

Surely you know where "You must be holy because I am holy" comes from, and where Peter was quoting from?

Surely even you can't be that ignorant?

Ah well. Maybe you can.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 11:38:28 PM
At 1/22/2016 11:34:29 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/22/2016 11:19:18 PM, annanicole wrote:

I told you what the passages said, and if you had a basic knowledge of scripture you would know where it comes from, though I did at least give you the last 3 chapters of Revelation which shows where the day of rest ends.

As I said, it runs from the time that his son became the Word, his spokesman to humanity, and the time he hands the kingdom back to his father finalised and returned to the state of holiness Adam enjoyed.

Surely you know where "You must be holy because I am holy" comes from, and where Peter was quoting from?

Surely even you can't be that ignorant?

Ah well. Maybe you can.

"You must be holy because I am holy" does not mean that "the day of rest is 7,000 years."
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:07:44 AM

I wonder what the ignorant foul mouthed troll is up to now?

A day can be classified as a period of time, an age or era, "In Abraham's day." it is also used as a creative day, which is a period of universal activity between the Big Bang and the Big Crunch.

A day in reference to the day in which Adam died is a thousand years as revealed in the book of Jubilees where it is written: "And he (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

Don't you know nufin you little godless child?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:28:51 AM
At 1/23/2016 10:07:44 AM, Gentorev wrote:

A day can be classified as a period of time, an age or era, "In Abraham's day." it is also used as a creative day, which is a period of universal activity between the Big Bang and the Big Crunch.

A day in reference to the day in which Adam died is a thousand years as revealed in the book of Jubilees where it is written: "And he (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

And jesus suffered death so that mankind would never have to, thus rescinding the punishment of Adam and his descendants, how come everybody still dies?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 12:01:28 PM
At 1/23/2016 10:28:51 AM, bulproof wrote:

And jesus suffered death so that mankind would never have to, thus rescinding the punishment of Adam and his descendants, how come everybody still dies?

Matey, all matter is converted back to the energy from which it came, all material bodies, even this physical universal body will be reconverted to the electromagnetic energy from which it was created, but not all the minds=spirits that develop within the physical BODIES will continue to live. For the reward that the mind receives is that which the mind believes.

What a pity, that you believe that with the death of the physical womb in which YOU the mind has developed from the information taken in through the senses of that body, you the Mind=Spirit will die with it.

With you, it is not the power of mind over matter, but the power of matter over mind.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 12:05:43 PM
At 1/23/2016 12:01:28 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Matey, all matter is converted back to the energy from which it came, all material bodies, even this physical universal body will be reconverted to the electromagnetic energy from which it was created, but not all the minds=spirits that develop within the physical BODIES will continue to live. For the reward that the mind receives is that which the mind believes.

What a pity, that you believe that with the death of the physical womb in which YOU the mind has developed from the information taken in through the senses of that body, you the Mind=Spirit will die with it.

With you, it is not the power of mind over matter, but the power of matter over mind.
Yeah whatever funny little religion you believe in is quite irrelevant when the discussion concerns christian beliefs.
Try a forum that encourages the poor demented like yourself or discuss what is under discussion.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 12:36:21 PM
At 1/23/2016 12:05:43 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/23/2016 12:01:28 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Yeah whatever funny little religion you believe in is quite irrelevant when the discussion concerns christian beliefs.
Try a forum that encourages the poor demented like yourself or discuss what is under discussion.

Matey, matey, matey, I was simply explaining to any ignoramus who is on this tread, that all men must die once then go off to judgement, even the physical bodies of those who are fortunate enough to be translated, are destroyed in the translation.

The death of Christ the anointed one, saves the body of mankind, which would not survive without his intervention, it does not save the individual from dying the first death, which is that of the physical body.

Why don't you seek a forum where trolling and negativity, which seems to be your only attribute, is welcomed.

Well, it's time for the old man to drop the lead into the weeping willow and plough the deep. Night, night buddy.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 12:42:05 PM
At 1/23/2016 12:36:21 PM, Gentorev wrote:

The death of Christ the anointed one, saves the body of mankind, which would not survive without his intervention, it does not save the individual from dying the first death, which is that of the physical body.
Yeah, not what christianity teaches but your little religion sounds funny, maybe you can expand after your nap.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 11:27:41 PM
At 1/23/2016 12:42:05 PM, bulproof wrote:

Yeah, not what christianity teaches but your little religion sounds funny, maybe you can expand after your nap.

There is not too much that Is taught by the Roman universal church of Emperor Constantine that was established in the fourth century, that can be believed. But if you so wish to do so, then by all means, be their guest.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 5:57:36 AM
Matey, matey, matey, I was simply explaining to any ignoramus who is on this tread, that all men must die
This is the truth that can't be said.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 6:13:32 AM
At 1/24/2016 5:57:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
Matey, matey, matey, I was simply explaining to any ignoramus who is on this tread, that all men must die

But it can be said and I will say it again.

All men must die once then go off to judgement, even those who are fortunate enough to be translated, their physical bodies are destroyed in the translation from matter to energy.

The death of Christ the anointed one, (That is, the one who filled his earthly servant with his spirit=mind) the man Jesus to who he said as he came up out of the baptismal waters: "You are my beloved in whom I am pleased, THIS DAY I have begotten thee." It is He who saves the body of mankind, which would not survive without his intervention, it does not save the individual from dying the first death, which is that of the physical body.

For unless he intervenes, no flesh of any sort would survive on earth.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 6:21:01 AM
At 1/24/2016 6:13:32 AM, Gentorev wrote:

All men must die
Everything after this is your fear of that death being pacified by fairytales and folklore and fables.

All men must die
Is the truth that can't be faced.
Because you are so special, the most amazing creatures in the whole universe.
A whole new existence was created for you for when you die and you will live forever, not like those other life forms that aren't anywhere near as special as you are.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 9:00:08 AM
At 1/24/2016 6:21:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/24/2016 6:13:32 AM, Gentorev wrote:

All men must die
Everything after this is your fear of that death being pacified by fairytales and folklore and fables.

All men must die

All material bodies must die, but will live again in the next cycle of universal activity, although there are those of the body of the Most High in the creation, who do not have to go through the eternal cycles of rebirth.

Is the truth that can't be faced.

Don't be silly young fellow, we all must face the physical death of the body in which we the minds-spirits develop, even those who are chosen to be translated, where their physical body will be destroyed in the translation.

Because you are so special, the most amazing creatures in the whole universe.

Mankind of which body you are privileged to be a member is the most amazing of all known creatures in the universe, The most High on the ladder of evolution.

A whole new existence was created for you for when you die and you will live forever, not like those other life forms that aren't anywhere near as special as you are.

Who says that I am going to be one of the privileged ones to inherit a share of the glorious body of our saviour, and to live among mankind as the rulers of all creation?

According to the ancient cultures, we live in an eternal oscillating universe that expands outward and contracts back to its beginning in space time, which is the BEGINNING of this three dimensional universe, taking with it all the information gathered in each cycle of physical manifestation, a living universal being who is all that exists, and in who, all that is, exists. A living universal being who exists in the two states of visible matter and invisible energy.

An eternal being who began as energy which cannot be created or destroyed, but can and is converted into matter only to be reconverted into energy.

"Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non being, and again from non being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence." ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara, or the cycle of manifestation, "The Great Day," which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by "Pralaya," a dark period, which to our finite minds seems as an eternity. "Manvantara," is a creative day as seen in the six days of creation in Genesis, "Pralaya," is the evening that proceeds the next creative day. The six periods of Creation and the seventh day of rest in which we now exist are referred to in the book of Genesis as the "GENERATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE."

The English word "Generation," is translated from the Hebrew "toledoth" which is used in the Old Testament in every instance as "births," or "descendants," such as "These are the generations of Adam," or "these are the generations of Abraham, and Genesis 2: 4; These are the generations of the Universe or the heavens and earth, etc. And the "Great Day" in which the seven generations of the universe are eternally repeated, is the eternal cosmic period, or the eighth eternal day in which those who attain to perfection are allowed to enter, where they shall be surrounded by great light and they shall experience eternal peace, while those who do not attain to perfection are cast back into the refining fires of the seven physical cycles that perpetually revolve within the eighth eternal cosmic cycle.

A series of worlds following one upon the other,-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it.

You don't really believe that a universe of mindless matter could produce beings with intrinsic ends, self- replication capabilities, and "coded chemistry in the short 14 billion years since this system came into existence.

Only when we come to the realisation that this generation of the universe, has evolved from a series of parental universal bodies that have preceded this one, will science begin to realise the time scale involved in the evolution of man from mindless matter, from which species, "The Son of Man" and ruler of all creation evolves to live among mankind.

Wake up buddy, all atheists are losers. Only the fools say that there is no God.