Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

The creator God mechanism

Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:09:55 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
We have seen various attacks on evolution, by for example people who do a big song and dance about we have not observed macro evolution therefore to believe in it is irrational usually laded with various insults of the "faith" in evolution and the "irrationality" of believing in macro evolution.

Sure it was put to these hypocritical special pleading God advocates that if that is justification for calling out an irrational belief then it also applies to immaterial invisible creator God creating life forms on planet earth.

It's at this point they went silent,

Now that got me thinking such attacks on evolution from creator God advocates, which among other things includes the claims about the insufficient explained mechanism/s in evolution to produce life as we know it by a step by step process over billions of years.

Maybe you could explain to us what the mechanism is for how an invisible, immaterial, timeless ? person creates a material life form.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:33:59 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 3:09:55 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
We have seen various attacks on evolution, by for example people who do a big song and dance about we have not observed macro evolution therefore to believe in it is irrational usually laded with various insults of the "faith" in evolution and the "irrationality" of believing in macro evolution.

Sure it was put to these hypocritical special pleading God advocates that if that is justification for calling out an irrational belief then it also applies to immaterial invisible creator God creating life forms on planet earth.

It's at this point they went silent,

Now that got me thinking such attacks on evolution from creator God advocates, which among other things includes the claims about the insufficient explained mechanism/s in evolution to produce life as we know it by a step by step process over billions of years.

Maybe you could explain to us what the mechanism is for how an invisible, immaterial, timeless ? person creates a material life form.

Perhaps, you'd like to explain to me how the idea of all the known and unknown complex material world just started to exist and get more complex by the day for no reason other than mere coincidence, is more rational than a all powerful and knowing form of intelligence speaking things into existence? Scientists can explain the "how's" forms lot of things, yet they can't explain they "why's". That's a matter of faith.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:43:12 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 3:33:59 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:09:55 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
We have seen various attacks on evolution, by for example people who do a big song and dance about we have not observed macro evolution therefore to believe in it is irrational usually laded with various insults of the "faith" in evolution and the "irrationality" of believing in macro evolution.

Sure it was put to these hypocritical special pleading God advocates that if that is justification for calling out an irrational belief then it also applies to immaterial invisible creator God creating life forms on planet earth.

It's at this point they went silent,

Now that got me thinking such attacks on evolution from creator God advocates, which among other things includes the claims about the insufficient explained mechanism/s in evolution to produce life as we know it by a step by step process over billions of years.

Maybe you could explain to us what the mechanism is for how an invisible, immaterial, timeless ? person creates a material life form.

Perhaps, you'd like to explain to me how the idea of all the known and unknown complex material world just started to exist and get more complex by the day for no reason other than mere coincidence, is more rational than a all powerful and knowing form of intelligence speaking things into existence? Scientists can explain the "how's" forms lot of things, yet they can't explain they "why's". That's a matter of faith.

A common tactic.........

1) If not God, then insert absurdity here

2) or God

C) Therefore God

That's not thinking rationally, that's just stacking the deck in Gods favor.

Anyway, you want to explain the God mechanism ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:49:20 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 3:43:12 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:33:59 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:09:55 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
We have seen various attacks on evolution, by for example people who do a big song and dance about we have not observed macro evolution therefore to believe in it is irrational usually laded with various insults of the "faith" in evolution and the "irrationality" of believing in macro evolution.

Sure it was put to these hypocritical special pleading God advocates that if that is justification for calling out an irrational belief then it also applies to immaterial invisible creator God creating life forms on planet earth.

It's at this point they went silent,

Now that got me thinking such attacks on evolution from creator God advocates, which among other things includes the claims about the insufficient explained mechanism/s in evolution to produce life as we know it by a step by step process over billions of years.

Maybe you could explain to us what the mechanism is for how an invisible, immaterial, timeless ? person creates a material life form.

Perhaps, you'd like to explain to me how the idea of all the known and unknown complex material world just started to exist and get more complex by the day for no reason other than mere coincidence, is more rational than a all powerful and knowing form of intelligence speaking things into existence? Scientists can explain the "how's" forms lot of things, yet they can't explain they "why's". That's a matter of faith.

A common tactic.........

1) If not God, then insert absurdity here

2) or God

C) Therefore God

That's not thinking rationally, that's just stacking the deck in Gods favor.

Anyway, you want to explain the God mechanism ?

You're simply making excuses. I propose to you tha God could come down from Heaven right now and you wouldn't believe even then. You claim my position to be absurd, but fail to see the absurdity of your own beliefs.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 4:01:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 3:49:20 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:43:12 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:33:59 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:09:55 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
We have seen various attacks on evolution, by for example people who do a big song and dance about we have not observed macro evolution therefore to believe in it is irrational usually laded with various insults of the "faith" in evolution and the "irrationality" of believing in macro evolution.

Sure it was put to these hypocritical special pleading God advocates that if that is justification for calling out an irrational belief then it also applies to immaterial invisible creator God creating life forms on planet earth.

It's at this point they went silent,

Now that got me thinking such attacks on evolution from creator God advocates, which among other things includes the claims about the insufficient explained mechanism/s in evolution to produce life as we know it by a step by step process over billions of years.

Maybe you could explain to us what the mechanism is for how an invisible, immaterial, timeless ? person creates a material life form.

Perhaps, you'd like to explain to me how the idea of all the known and unknown complex material world just started to exist and get more complex by the day for no reason other than mere coincidence, is more rational than a all powerful and knowing form of intelligence speaking things into existence? Scientists can explain the "how's" forms lot of things, yet they can't explain they "why's". That's a matter of faith.

A common tactic.........

1) If not God, then insert absurdity here

2) or God

C) Therefore God

That's not thinking rationally, that's just stacking the deck in Gods favor.

Anyway, you want to explain the God mechanism ?

You're simply making excuses. I propose to you tha God could come down from Heaven right now and you wouldn't believe even then. You claim my position to be absurd, but fail to see the absurdity of your own beliefs.

Without God you stacked the deck with "mere co-incidence".

That's YOU stacking the deck.

Let me give you an example of more unbiased questioning....

We see "complexity" in (xyz) should we infer an intent inference to said complexity ?

How do we tell the difference between complexity that is or absent intent in a material world like ours ?

Notice my unbiased questions vs you straight off the bat stacking the deck for God that without God it is a "mere coincidence"

Seriously, f*ck off, don't do that sh*t then tell me I am the one making excuses.

Then you f*cking come up with this story straight from you butt hole about if God would come down you wouldn't believe.

You stack the deck, you come up with stories to discredit the person, in other words your a typical christian.

Following the golden rule I see your scum f*ck.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 4:12:51 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 4:01:07 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:49:20 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:43:12 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:33:59 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:09:55 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
We have seen various attacks on evolution, by for example people who do a big song and dance about we have not observed macro evolution therefore to believe in it is irrational usually laded with various insults of the "faith" in evolution and the "irrationality" of believing in macro evolution.

Sure it was put to these hypocritical special pleading God advocates that if that is justification for calling out an irrational belief then it also applies to immaterial invisible creator God creating life forms on planet earth.

It's at this point they went silent,

Now that got me thinking such attacks on evolution from creator God advocates, which among other things includes the claims about the insufficient explained mechanism/s in evolution to produce life as we know it by a step by step process over billions of years.

Maybe you could explain to us what the mechanism is for how an invisible, immaterial, timeless ? person creates a material life form.

Perhaps, you'd like to explain to me how the idea of all the known and unknown complex material world just started to exist and get more complex by the day for no reason other than mere coincidence, is more rational than a all powerful and knowing form of intelligence speaking things into existence? Scientists can explain the "how's" forms lot of things, yet they can't explain they "why's". That's a matter of faith.

A common tactic.........

1) If not God, then insert absurdity here

2) or God

C) Therefore God

That's not thinking rationally, that's just stacking the deck in Gods favor.

Anyway, you want to explain the God mechanism ?

You're simply making excuses. I propose to you tha God could come down from Heaven right now and you wouldn't believe even then. You claim my position to be absurd, but fail to see the absurdity of your own beliefs.

Without God you stacked the deck with "mere co-incidence".

That's YOU stacking the deck.

Let me give you an example of more unbiased questioning....

We see "complexity" in (xyz) should we infer an intent inference to said complexity ?

How do we tell the difference between complexity that is or absent intent in a material world like ours ?

Notice my unbiased questions vs you straight off the bat stacking the deck for God that without God it is a "mere coincidence"

Seriously, f*ck off, don't do that sh*t then tell me I am the one making excuses.

Then you f*cking come up with this story straight from you butt hole about if God would come down you wouldn't believe.

You stack the deck, you come up with stories to discredit the person, in other words your a typical christian.

Following the golden rule I see your scum f*ck.

Foul language doesn't make seem edgy, sir.

I am not stacking the deck. I use the word God in the place of higher immaterial intelligence. My belief in God is of faith alone however, you could switch it out for Odin or a Deist conception for all I care. It is simply a theist case, against your atheistic case. If something intelligent doesn't control, then that phenomena is coincidence. If the material universe was not created, then it was formed by coincidence. That's not stacking the deck, that's basic logic.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 4:14:42 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 4:12:51 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 4:01:07 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:49:20 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:43:12 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:33:59 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:09:55 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
We have seen various attacks on evolution, by for example people who do a big song and dance about we have not observed macro evolution therefore to believe in it is irrational usually laded with various insults of the "faith" in evolution and the "irrationality" of believing in macro evolution.

Sure it was put to these hypocritical special pleading God advocates that if that is justification for calling out an irrational belief then it also applies to immaterial invisible creator God creating life forms on planet earth.

It's at this point they went silent,

Now that got me thinking such attacks on evolution from creator God advocates, which among other things includes the claims about the insufficient explained mechanism/s in evolution to produce life as we know it by a step by step process over billions of years.

Maybe you could explain to us what the mechanism is for how an invisible, immaterial, timeless ? person creates a material life form.

Perhaps, you'd like to explain to me how the idea of all the known and unknown complex material world just started to exist and get more complex by the day for no reason other than mere coincidence, is more rational than a all powerful and knowing form of intelligence speaking things into existence? Scientists can explain the "how's" forms lot of things, yet they can't explain they "why's". That's a matter of faith.

A common tactic.........

1) If not God, then insert absurdity here

2) or God

C) Therefore God

That's not thinking rationally, that's just stacking the deck in Gods favor.

Anyway, you want to explain the God mechanism ?

You're simply making excuses. I propose to you tha God could come down from Heaven right now and you wouldn't believe even then. You claim my position to be absurd, but fail to see the absurdity of your own beliefs.

Without God you stacked the deck with "mere co-incidence".

That's YOU stacking the deck.

Let me give you an example of more unbiased questioning....

We see "complexity" in (xyz) should we infer an intent inference to said complexity ?

How do we tell the difference between complexity that is or absent intent in a material world like ours ?

Notice my unbiased questions vs you straight off the bat stacking the deck for God that without God it is a "mere coincidence"

Seriously, f*ck off, don't do that sh*t then tell me I am the one making excuses.

Then you f*cking come up with this story straight from you butt hole about if God would come down you wouldn't believe.

You stack the deck, you come up with stories to discredit the person, in other words your a typical christian.

Following the golden rule I see your scum f*ck.

Foul language doesn't make You seem edgy, sir.

I am not stacking the deck. I use the word God in the place of higher immaterial intelligence. My belief in God is of faith alone however, you could switch it out for Odin or a Deist conception for all I care. It is simply a theist case, against your atheistic case. If something intelligent doesn't control, then that phenomena is coincidence. If the material universe was not created, then it was formed by coincidence. That's not stacking the deck, that's basic logic.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 4:23:32 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 3:49:20 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:43:12 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:33:59 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:09:55 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
We have seen various attacks on evolution, by for example people who do a big song and dance about we have not observed macro evolution therefore to believe in it is irrational usually laded with various insults of the "faith" in evolution and the "irrationality" of believing in macro evolution.

Sure it was put to these hypocritical special pleading God advocates that if that is justification for calling out an irrational belief then it also applies to immaterial invisible creator God creating life forms on planet earth.

It's at this point they went silent,

Now that got me thinking such attacks on evolution from creator God advocates, which among other things includes the claims about the insufficient explained mechanism/s in evolution to produce life as we know it by a step by step process over billions of years.

Maybe you could explain to us what the mechanism is for how an invisible, immaterial, timeless ? person creates a material life form.

Perhaps, you'd like to explain to me how the idea of all the known and unknown complex material world just started to exist and get more complex by the day for no reason other than mere coincidence, is more rational than a all powerful and knowing form of intelligence speaking things into existence? Scientists can explain the "how's" forms lot of things, yet they can't explain they "why's". That's a matter of faith.

A common tactic.........

1) If not God, then insert absurdity here

2) or God

C) Therefore God

That's not thinking rationally, that's just stacking the deck in Gods favor.

Anyway, you want to explain the God mechanism ?

You're simply making excuses. I propose to you tha God could come down from Heaven right now and you wouldn't believe even then. You claim my position to be absurd, but fail to see the absurdity of your own beliefs.

How does heaven play into origins?! If you want to argue for a deistic god, fine, but to conflate some unknown conceptualized creator with the god of religion exposes the gaps in your thinking.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 4:23:50 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 4:12:51 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 4:01:07 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:49:20 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:43:12 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:33:59 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:09:55 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
We have seen various attacks on evolution, by for example people who do a big song and dance about we have not observed macro evolution therefore to believe in it is irrational usually laded with various insults of the "faith" in evolution and the "irrationality" of believing in macro evolution.

Sure it was put to these hypocritical special pleading God advocates that if that is justification for calling out an irrational belief then it also applies to immaterial invisible creator God creating life forms on planet earth.

It's at this point they went silent,

Now that got me thinking such attacks on evolution from creator God advocates, which among other things includes the claims about the insufficient explained mechanism/s in evolution to produce life as we know it by a step by step process over billions of years.

Maybe you could explain to us what the mechanism is for how an invisible, immaterial, timeless ? person creates a material life form.

Perhaps, you'd like to explain to me how the idea of all the known and unknown complex material world just started to exist and get more complex by the day for no reason other than mere coincidence, is more rational than a all powerful and knowing form of intelligence speaking things into existence? Scientists can explain the "how's" forms lot of things, yet they can't explain they "why's". That's a matter of faith.

A common tactic.........

1) If not God, then insert absurdity here

2) or God

C) Therefore God

That's not thinking rationally, that's just stacking the deck in Gods favor.

Anyway, you want to explain the God mechanism ?

You're simply making excuses. I propose to you tha God could come down from Heaven right now and you wouldn't believe even then. You claim my position to be absurd, but fail to see the absurdity of your own beliefs.

Without God you stacked the deck with "mere co-incidence".

That's YOU stacking the deck.

Let me give you an example of more unbiased questioning....

We see "complexity" in (xyz) should we infer an intent inference to said complexity ?

How do we tell the difference between complexity that is or absent intent in a material world like ours ?

Notice my unbiased questions vs you straight off the bat stacking the deck for God that without God it is a "mere coincidence"

Seriously, f*ck off, don't do that sh*t then tell me I am the one making excuses.

Then you f*cking come up with this story straight from you butt hole about if God would come down you wouldn't believe.

You stack the deck, you come up with stories to discredit the person, in other words your a typical christian.

Following the golden rule I see your scum f*ck.

Foul language doesn't make seem edgy, sir.

I am not stacking the deck. I use the word God in the place of higher immaterial intelligence. My belief in God is of faith alone however, you could switch it out for Odin or a Deist conception for all I care. It is simply a theist case, against your atheistic case. If something intelligent doesn't control, then that phenomena is coincidence. If the material universe was not created, then it was formed by coincidence. That's not stacking the deck, that's basic logic.

I don't buy that, remember I have a whole life time of people using the God justification of either (something, something, negative connotations) or God, therefore God.

You could just say, if something is not the product of intent, then it's not the product of intent (hey who going to argue with that).

"If the material universe was not created, then it was formed by coincidence"

Oh cmon on this sh*t.

"If the matieral universe was not created with intent then it was created without intent"

And you can apologize to me for you made up story about well if God was appear to you, you wouldn't believe.

Do you think right now if aliens abducted me, I wouldn't believe in alien abduction ? I bet you think, well yeah you would.

Then Don't make a special exemtpion just for God. Oh and by the way when you say "God" you mean the God you believe in, not that other God the other guy believes in.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 10:49:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 3:09:55 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
We have seen various attacks on evolution, by for example people who do a big song and dance about we have not observed macro evolution therefore to believe in it is irrational usually laded with various insults of the "faith" in evolution and the "irrationality" of believing in macro evolution.

We had this talk, what it comes down to is atheism vs Creationism. It's not really an "attack" on any observations. It's when people (like you) insert atheism where it does not belong, it is Creation that is being preserved/protected, and that is because it's true.


Sure it was put to these hypocritical special pleading God advocates that if that is justification for calling out an irrational belief then it also applies to immaterial invisible creator God creating life forms on planet earth.

What we have is atheism/naturalism and creationism with science in the middle, science being neutral not on any sides at all, it just observes. BOTH sides are gonna attack the other to gain support from the middle (science) whether it be evidential, philosophical or theoretical so I guess you can say it goes both ways lol. Both sides believe their views are more rational and of course since I'm a Theist I think atheism is such nonsense it's almost degrading but that's just an opinion and it is because I believe it hinders a persons progress to experience life at it's fullest with God incorporated therein. We can have both the material life AND the spiritual life, this is what God wants and it should be interesting to you.
Also, God is not something we "can't" observe, that is an atheist assumption because of the mindset, we observe through spirituality which is our lifestyle (Christianity). Our lives and ourselves are like a field of soil where seeds fall and take root (or not), spirituality is planting those spiritual seeds (principles) to create a harvest (observation).
So it is somewhat misleading to say we "can't observe".

It's at this point they went silent,

Now that got me thinking such attacks on evolution from creator God advocates, which among other things includes the claims about the insufficient explained mechanism/s in evolution to produce life as we know it by a step by step process over billions of years.

Maybe you could explain to us what the mechanism is for how an invisible, immaterial, timeless ? person creates a material life form.

Sound. It starts with intentions (thoughts, desires), then intelligence (construction/formation/plan) and then of course God "speaks" in other words creates motion/movement manipulating the elements via we observe Creation.
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:19:16 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 3:09:55 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
We have seen various attacks on evolution, by for example people who do a big song and dance about we have not observed macro evolution therefore to believe in it is irrational usually laded with various insults of the "faith" in evolution and the "irrationality" of believing in macro evolution.

Sure it was put to these hypocritical special pleading God advocates that if that is justification for calling out an irrational belief then it also applies to immaterial invisible creator God creating life forms on planet earth.

It's at this point they went silent,

Now that got me thinking such attacks on evolution from creator God advocates, which among other things includes the claims about the insufficient explained mechanism/s in evolution to produce life as we know it by a step by step process over billions of years.

Maybe you could explain to us what the mechanism is for how an invisible, immaterial, timeless ? person creates a material life form.

What is instruction, and what is instruction to life to be manifest in a material form? It is by instruction, as in the instruction to life and order and fulfillment of a will is the Word of God spoken in His Presence by Him, which is so powerful that whatever the instruction is to, the Word of God is fulfilled in it, or if it isn"t, then it is according to the Word of God to His satisfaction (note He sees that it is good).
bulproof
Posts: 25,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 12:14:21 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 10:49:18 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
We had this talk, what it comes down to is atheism vs Creationism. It's not really an "attack" on any observations. It's when people (like you) insert atheism where it does not belong, it is Creation that is being preserved/protected, and that is because it's true.
And then some pest like me asks you to supply evidence of such and your story turns to sh*t.
Same ole, Same ole.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin