Total Posts:92|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Worship God ?

Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 7:34:24 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?
I am about to go to bed, but I do not want to leave you hanging. I recommend you take a look at these two chapters out of a book called What Does the Bible Really Teach? They are fairly elementary in style, so I can clear up any questions you may have tomorrow.
Start with this chapter:
https://www.jw.org...

Then proceed to this one:
https://www.jw.org...
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 7:47:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
To believe in something that CAN NOT be proved. Fair enough, But then to place something that can not be proved, on top and above all , be all and end all , creator of well everything . Your really are cheating your self. It's way to simple . I wonder what else Christians believe in that can never be proved. It seems to be the thing they hold dearly. Religion and proven fact . That doesn't work . Pull ya heads in.
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 7:47:22 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Here is an explanation in video format:
http://tv.jw.org...
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 7:52:05 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 7:47:22 AM, tstor wrote:
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Here is an explanation in video format:
http://tv.jw.org...

Anything in 2016 real life format.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 8:10:08 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
You must see bad things happening in this time. There are people that worship a different god different beliefs then the 1 you do. And if your god is the 1 and only creator . So you Christians must see there are people doing bad rad bad things , with a make believe Gods in there head , they got books on there teachings . So who knows what they are going to make there "gods" tell them to do next.
frbnsn
Posts: 353
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 8:41:12 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
If believed in God, it is a contradictory not to worship Him; because He is all-knowing, mighty...and if He order, then it is a must to obey His command.

And I think a human can not be able to comprehend His power, so no man can say 'He doesn't do many things.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 8:42:52 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 7:34:24 AM, tstor wrote:
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?
I am about to go to bed, but I do not want to leave you hanging. I recommend you take a look at these two chapters out of a book called What Does the Bible Really Teach? They are fairly elementary in style, so I can clear up any questions you may have tomorrow.
Start with this chapter:
https://www.jw.org...

Then proceed to this one:
https://www.jw.org...

Oh no...
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 8:49:35 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 8:41:12 AM, frbnsn wrote:
If believed in God, it is a contradictory not to worship Him; because He is all-knowing, mighty...and if He order, then it is a must to obey His command.

Not really. Maybe God doesn't like being worshiped?

And I think a human can not be able to comprehend His power, so no man can say 'He doesn't do many things.

Sure.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
frbnsn
Posts: 353
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 9:10:01 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 8:49:35 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 8:41:12 AM, frbnsn wrote:
If believed in God, it is a contradictory not to worship Him; because He is all-knowing, mighty...and if He order, then it is a must to obey His command.

Not really. Maybe God doesn't like being worshiped?

And I think a human can not be able to comprehend His power, so no man can say 'He doesn't do many things.

Sure.
God likes being worshipping; because:
He always order humen to worship in Qur'an.

A man can't logically conprehend God;
what is the astonishing in this?!
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 9:13:44 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 9:10:01 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 1/22/2016 8:49:35 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 8:41:12 AM, frbnsn wrote:
If believed in God, it is a contradictory not to worship Him; because He is all-knowing, mighty...and if He order, then it is a must to obey His command.

Not really. Maybe God doesn't like being worshiped?

And I think a human can not be able to comprehend His power, so no man can say 'He doesn't do many things.

Sure.
God likes being worshipping; because:
He always order humen to worship in Qur'an.

And why should I care? How do I know that the Quran is the word of God?

A man can't logically conprehend God;
what is the astonishing in this?!

What do you mean?
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
frbnsn
Posts: 353
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 9:20:34 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 9:13:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:10:01 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 1/22/2016 8:49:35 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 8:41:12 AM, frbnsn wrote:
If believed in God, it is a contradictory not to worship Him; because He is all-knowing, mighty...and if He order, then it is a must to obey His command.

Not really. Maybe God doesn't like being worshiped?

And I think a human can not be able to comprehend His power, so no man can say 'He doesn't do many things.

Sure.
God likes being worshipping; because:
He always order humen to worship in Qur'an.

And why should I care? How do I know that the Quran is the word of God?

A man can't logically conprehend God;
what is the astonishing in this?!

What do you mean?
As a believer:
According to me, Today's scientific developments are parallel to Qur'an.
And Qur'an, in its era, bring exceptional developments for the society then.
And The Messenger Mohammed is an extraordinary man.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 1:12:50 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 9:20:34 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:13:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:10:01 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 1/22/2016 8:49:35 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 8:41:12 AM, frbnsn wrote:
If believed in God, it is a contradictory not to worship Him; because He is all-knowing, mighty...and if He order, then it is a must to obey His command.

Not really. Maybe God doesn't like being worshiped?

And I think a human can not be able to comprehend His power, so no man can say 'He doesn't do many things.

Sure.
God likes being worshipping; because:
He always order humen to worship in Qur'an.

And why should I care? How do I know that the Quran is the word of God?

A man can't logically conprehend God;
what is the astonishing in this?!

What do you mean?
As a believer:
According to me, Today's scientific developments are parallel to Qur'an.
And Qur'an, in its era, bring exceptional developments for the society then.
And The Messenger Mohammed is an extraordinary man.

So? Can you give me evidence of the Quran and science being parallel?

Even better, give me a passage in the Quran that is scientifically accurate AND was beyond the human capabilities of knowing in the time the passage was written.

Furthermore, give me evidence as to why Mohammed is so extraordinary.

Thank you
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
ethang5
Posts: 4,115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 1:56:21 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?

Ah, the 2016 American mindset. Watch this.

Small pox,......

God doesn't do what I like. Why worship anyone who isn't my personal genie?

...educating people on how the weather works....

God doesn't service us with public service announcements, why worship anyone who doesn't service me?

....sparing women (witches) from being burnt,

God doesn't rescue us when we are in trouble, why worship anyone who isn't our personal genie?

....maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

?? Perhaps he's saying here that God doesn't help us with grammar?

lol. Basically, this is the narcissist's view. Everything is about me. It's all about man, and his desires. If God is not serving me, why should I worship Him?

Funny isn't it? The narcissist thinks the only one worthy of his worship is one who panders to his every desire. He would consider his slave worthy of his worship!

Mar 8:33 - But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for you savor not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

No you're right IC, God isn't worthy of your worship. He isn't your personal genie. Is the position vacant? Perhaps if He should apply?
ethang5
Posts: 4,115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 2:12:23 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?

Ah, the 2016 American mindset. Watch this.

Small pox,......

God doesn't do what I like. Why worship anyone who isn't my personal genie?

...educating people on how the weather works....

God doesn't service us with public service announcements, why worship anyone who doesn't service me?

....sparing women (witches) from being burnt,

God doesn't rescue us when we are in trouble, why worship anyone who isn't our personal genie?

....maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

?? Perhaps he's saying here that God doesn't help us with grammar?

lol. Basically, this is the narcissist's view. Everything is about me. It's all about man, and his desires. If God is not serving me, why should I worship Him?

Funny isn't it? The narcissist thinks the only one worthy of his worship is one who panders to his every desire. He would consider his slave worthy of his worship!

Mar 8:33 - But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for you savor not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

No you're right IC, God isn't worthy of your worship. He isn't your personal genie. Is the position vacant? Perhaps if He should apply?
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 2:25:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 1:56:21 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?

Ah, the 2016 American mindset. Watch this.

Small pox,......

God doesn't do what I like. Why worship anyone who isn't my personal genie?

...educating people on how the weather works....

God doesn't service us with public service announcements, why worship anyone who doesn't service me?

....sparing women (witches) from being burnt,

God doesn't rescue us when we are in trouble, why worship anyone who isn't our personal genie?

....maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

?? Perhaps he's saying here that God doesn't help us with grammar?

lol. Basically, this is the narcissist's view. Everything is about me. It's all about man, and his desires. If God is not serving me, why should I worship Him?

Funny isn't it? The narcissist thinks the only one worthy of his worship is one who panders to his every desire. He would consider his slave worthy of his worship!

Mar 8:33 - But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for you savor not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

No you're right IC, God isn't worthy of your worship. He isn't your personal genie. Is the position vacant? Perhaps if He should apply?

So I bring up something like how women were burnt at the stake in how shall we say a misunderstanding in how the weather works and how God didn't educate people on this misunderstand thus saving the suffering of said women and this according to you makes me a narcissist.

What is wrong with you Ethan ? what the f*Ck is wrong with you ?

Here is what I have seen from you Ethan, time and time again when you see something that threatens your religious beliefs you just attack the person.

I think you would be best suited not looking in this section for a while Ethan, cause I am just warming up. What happens when we start talking about cancer babies, I think you going to lose your mind.

We will examine various God claims in light of the evidences, so since you can't really deal with substance, I suggest you work on your insults, cause lets face it, that's all you got.

Allah Arkbar
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 2:54:39 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 2:12:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?

Ah, the 2016 American mindset. Watch this.

Small pox,......

God doesn't do what I like. Why worship anyone who isn't my personal genie?

...educating people on how the weather works....

God doesn't service us with public service announcements, why worship anyone who doesn't service me?

....sparing women (witches) from being burnt,

God doesn't rescue us when we are in trouble, why worship anyone who isn't our personal genie?

....maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

?? Perhaps he's saying here that God doesn't help us with grammar?

lol. Basically, this is the narcissist's view. Everything is about me. It's all about man, and his desires. If God is not serving me, why should I worship Him?

Funny isn't it? The narcissist thinks the only one worthy of his worship is one who panders to his every desire. He would consider his slave worthy of his worship!

Mar 8:33 - But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for you savor not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

No you're right IC, God isn't worthy of your worship. He isn't your personal genie. Is the position vacant? Perhaps if He should apply?

I really get nauseated when this so-called loving god who want us all to go to heaven and cares about us all is given a pass on all the horrible things done in his name and all of the horrible stuff he actually did according to his own holy book and all the horrible stuff that he allows to happen. And THEN anyone who calls him on it is ridiculed instead of given any real answers. This kind of thing is the reason that religion has been and will continue to be one of the things that holds human society back from realizing the full potential of the race. Primitive, illogical, magical, and just plain stupid beliefs that have no basis in fact yet people are willing to kill and die for them. It's frightening.
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:08:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?

If you disregard His existence then surly He has the right to let you suffer your own judgement, which in this case is that your existence that He gave you is disregard. If you have excuses to disregard your Maker then those excuses are good reason for you to be disregarded.

Don"t ask, don"t get, don"t seek, don"t find. A All Powerful surely expects acknowledgment and honor and respect in good Faith, before Mercy comes from His Good Grace. He has given man the earth and all the things on it not found as of yet anywhere else. Of which man can"t do at all.

Hay don"t worship the Living God, go get all you can for your own gratifications. But you will meet your Maker, like everyone else.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:17:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 3:08:35 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?


If you disregard His existence then surly He has the right to let you suffer your own judgement, which in this case is that your existence that He gave you is disregard. If you have excuses to disregard your Maker then those excuses are good reason for you to be disregarded.


Don"t ask, don"t get, don"t seek, don"t find. A All Powerful surely expects acknowledgment and honor and respect in good Faith, before Mercy comes from His Good Grace. He has given man the earth and all the things on it not found as of yet anywhere else. Of which man can"t do at all.

Hay don"t worship the Living God, go get all you can for your own gratifications. But you will meet your Maker, like everyone else.

Ah, yes, the 'you bring it all on yourself' school of, well, not thought. And the threats of being tormented after you die. If your god existed, he'd certainly be a weak coward to have to have mealy mouthed believers make his threats like a school yard bully and a liar to the nth degree to leave no real evidence of his existence yet still demand belief. Not to mention a hypocrite when telling us all to love one another as we love ourselves but kill without remorse on a level that no human being can even come close to. This is what you worship? You should seek a better class of god.
ethang5
Posts: 4,115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:29:42 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 2:25:41 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2016 1:56:21 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?

Ah, the 2016 American mindset. Watch this.

Small pox,......

God doesn't do what I like. Why worship anyone who isn't my personal genie?

...educating people on how the weather works....

God doesn't service us with public service announcements, why worship anyone who doesn't service me?

....sparing women (witches) from being burnt,

God doesn't rescue us when we are in trouble, why worship anyone who isn't our personal genie?

....maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

?? Perhaps he's saying here that God doesn't help us with grammar?

lol. Basically, this is the narcissist's view. Everything is about me. It's all about man, and his desires. If God is not serving me, why should I worship Him?

Funny isn't it? The narcissist thinks the only one worthy of his worship is one who panders to his every desire. He would consider his slave worthy of his worship!

Mar 8:33 - But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for you savor not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

No you're right IC, God isn't worthy of your worship. He isn't your personal genie. Is the position vacant? Perhaps if He should apply?

So I bring up something like how women were burnt at the stake in how shall we say a misunderstanding in how the weather works and how God didn't educate people on this misunderstand thus saving the suffering of said women and this according to you makes me a narcissist.

What is wrong with you Ethan ? what the f*Ck is wrong with you ?

Are you sure whats wrong is with me?

Here is what I have seen from you Ethan, time and time again when you see something that threatens your religious beliefs you just attack the person.

I have not attacked you. I have attacked the self-involved POV you posted. Did you not expect your position to be attacked? Thin skin is a hindrance to good debate. You might want to thicken.

I think you would be best suited not looking in this section for a while Ethan, cause I am just warming up. What happens when we start talking about cancer babies, I think you going to lose your mind.

All I will do is keep asking you why you think God should be your personal genie? By the way, God is supposed to mop up all your cancer babies, do you have any obligations to Him at all? Or is He just to empty your hospitals and then go back into the bottle till you rub it again?

We will examine various God claims in light of the evidences, so since you can't really deal with substance, I suggest you work on your insults, cause lets face it, that's all you got.

Call my rebuttals anything you want, the Gentle Readers will see if I have substance or not. If any of you atheists would ever answer the questions put to you, I might have more than insults.

Allah Arkbar

He isn't the greatest. He's just some dolt Satan dreamed up while he had Mo alone in that cave. And correct form is "Allahu Akbar".

Hope you don't consider that an insult.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:35:15 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?

That is a good question. Scripture says God is the God of Israel and none else (Joel 2:27), so why do all the heathens worship the Israelites God that is not going to protect them, rather enslave them (Revelation 13:10)?
ethang5
Posts: 4,115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:51:30 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 2:54:39 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/22/2016 2:12:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?

Ah, the 2016 American mindset. Watch this.

Small pox,......

God doesn't do what I like. Why worship anyone who isn't my personal genie?

...educating people on how the weather works....

God doesn't service us with public service announcements, why worship anyone who doesn't service me?

....sparing women (witches) from being burnt,

God doesn't rescue us when we are in trouble, why worship anyone who isn't our personal genie?

....maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

?? Perhaps he's saying here that God doesn't help us with grammar?

lol. Basically, this is the narcissist's view. Everything is about me. It's all about man, and his desires. If God is not serving me, why should I worship Him?

Funny isn't it? The narcissist thinks the only one worthy of his worship is one who panders to his every desire. He would consider his slave worthy of his worship!

Mar 8:33 - But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for you savor not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

No you're right IC, God isn't worthy of your worship. He isn't your personal genie. Is the position vacant? Perhaps if He should apply?

I really get nauseated when this so-called loving god who want us all to go to heaven and cares about us all is given a pass on all the horrible things done in his name and all of the horrible stuff he actually did according to his own holy book and all the horrible stuff that he allows to happen.

Yet another so called "debater" who is angry that his position is not automatically assumed and accepted by everyone. He is actually bent because he has to support his position! It will never occur to him that God needs a "pass" to only those who already accept his position. And is shocked, shocked, I tell you, that there are people on a debate site who want to actually debate the position.

And THEN anyone who calls him on it is ridiculed instead of given any real answers.

So when some dweeb calls God "sadistic" and that claim is challenged, that is ridicule? Guess anything other than immediate acceptance is ridicule huh? Atheist repeatedly come calling God immoral, mean, wicked, sadistic. But when asked, "What moral system did you use to reach this conclusion?" They start angrily ranting that their position should be automatically accepted and never debated.

If your position is so right, why is it so hard for you to defend it?

This kind of thing is the reason that religion has been and will continue to be one of the things that holds human society back from realizing the full potential of the race. Primitive, illogical, magical, and just plain stupid beliefs that have no basis in fact yet people are willing to kill and die for them. It's frightening.

Speaking of facts. What gives your personal morality authority? I know Muslims who think your society is immoral. Who's right? You? Why? Surely you can say if your morality trumps his.

If you would stop ranting, calm down and debate, you will see that the theist has perfectly reasonable answers. But you can't allow that, so you try to shout him down. All you have is hot air. I have my handy pin of logic here to pop that rant balloon as soon as it's big enough to make an entertaining pop.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:57:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 7:34:24 AM, tstor wrote:
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?
I am about to go to bed, but I do not want to leave you hanging. I recommend you take a look at these two chapters out of a book called What Does the Bible Really Teach? They are fairly elementary in style, so I can clear up any questions you may have tomorrow.
Start with this chapter:
https://www.jw.org...

JW says God allows bad things to happen. But He isn't the cause for it.
Yes He caused bad things to happen. He cursed Adam and Eve. He left the serpent with them before they knew what was good and evil. He denied them the tree of life so death became inevitable. He also caused a great flood to destroy everything. He created the bugs and germs that cause sickness. And so on....

Then proceed to this one:
https://www.jw.org...
The JW says God has a purpose for everyone. But His plans got ruined by Satan.
Didn't God create Satan before He created Adam and Eve? He created the spoiler of things yet He blames man for His mistakes.

And what about the JW members, do they benefit from the JW teachings.

Jehovahs Witnesses suicide rate 5 to 10 times above average.
http://www.culthelp.info...

Why Jehovah"s Witnesses Have a High Mental Illness Level
http://www.equip.org...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 4:00:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?

If we go by the Jewish Torah or Christian Bible:

All of the negative things you speak of were the choice of man. In the Biblical account God made a "utopian reality" of which man rejected and chose this in our nievity. Yet, in His omnipotence, He has done as we told Him to do, at last for a time, as a gentleman, and that is "butt out and let us do it our way." He has done that, and yet still, in a second beckoning, calls for us to come back, to let go of this world, and to choose Him as opposed to choosing the negative things that come with His absence.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 4:34:33 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 3:51:30 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 2:54:39 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/22/2016 2:12:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?

Ah, the 2016 American mindset. Watch this.

Small pox,......

God doesn't do what I like. Why worship anyone who isn't my personal genie?

...educating people on how the weather works....

God doesn't service us with public service announcements, why worship anyone who doesn't service me?

....sparing women (witches) from being burnt,

God doesn't rescue us when we are in trouble, why worship anyone who isn't our personal genie?

....maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

?? Perhaps he's saying here that God doesn't help us with grammar?

lol. Basically, this is the narcissist's view. Everything is about me. It's all about man, and his desires. If God is not serving me, why should I worship Him?

Funny isn't it? The narcissist thinks the only one worthy of his worship is one who panders to his every desire. He would consider his slave worthy of his worship!

Mar 8:33 - But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for you savor not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

No you're right IC, God isn't worthy of your worship. He isn't your personal genie. Is the position vacant? Perhaps if He should apply?

I really get nauseated when this so-called loving god who want us all to go to heaven and cares about us all is given a pass on all the horrible things done in his name and all of the horrible stuff he actually did according to his own holy book and all the horrible stuff that he allows to happen.

Yet another so called "debater" who is angry that his position is not automatically assumed and accepted by everyone. He is actually bent because he has to support his position! It will never occur to him that God needs a "pass" to only those who already accept his position. And is shocked, shocked, I tell you, that there are people on a debate site who want to actually debate the position.

Try again, ignorant one. I am angry that believers try to make everything bad that happens to a person their own fault while everything good comes from their own brand of god. That's the act of an abusive parent, not a loving god. Don't believe me? Read up on the subject.

And THEN anyone who calls him on it is ridiculed instead of given any real answers.

So when some dweeb calls God "sadistic" and that claim is challenged, that is ridicule? Guess anything other than immediate acceptance is ridicule huh? Atheist repeatedly come calling God immoral, mean, wicked, sadistic. But when asked, "What moral system did you use to reach this conclusion?" They start angrily ranting that their position should be automatically accepted and never debated.

Ok, challenge it. Show me, without invoking the 'you can't understand God' foolishness, how your supposed god is not sadistic and how he doesn't really enjoy watching innocent children that never hurt anyone die of starvation and malnutrition when he could, at least according to believers, stop it with less effort than it takes for a human to breathe? Want to debate it, go ahead as long as you'll back it up with facts and not philosophy.

If your position is so right, why is it so hard for you to defend it?

I just did. You just say 'Well, you brought it on yourself' when your supposed god supposedly set up all the rules and breaks them whenever it wishes.

This kind of thing is the reason that religion has been and will continue to be one of the things that holds human society back from realizing the full potential of the race. Primitive, illogical, magical, and just plain stupid beliefs that have no basis in fact yet people are willing to kill and die for them. It's frightening.

Speaking of facts. What gives your personal morality authority? I know Muslims who think your society is immoral. Who's right? You? Why? Surely you can say if your morality trumps his.

Read my signature, oh unobservant one. I don't claim personal moral authority. It's a matter of survival of the species. Actions that reduce that possibility are deemed 'immoral' such as killing and stealing, particularly killing children since they are the future of the species. It's not any world-killing god that gives me my morality.

If you would stop ranting, calm down and debate, you will see that the theist has perfectly reasonable answers.

They have yet to provide them. All they have is blind justifications for horrendous acts, to include indifference to so many of what are supposedly beloved children of this so-called god.

But you can't allow that, so you try to shout him down. All you have is hot air. I have my handy pin of logic here to pop that rant balloon as soon as it's big enough to make an entertaining pop.

You wouldn't know logic if it bit you. You have empty assertions and practiced but meaningless justifications, just like any other abused child trying so very hard to please the abusing parent so they won't get punished, failing to realize that you can never please them enough.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 5:24:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I'm basing this on a Judaeo-Christian argument.

In the Torah/Old Testament, God had made things perfect, lovely, pure, etc. We chose this on our own accord by our own decision and walked away from God. "This", meaning disease, death, etc was the result of the absence of God. This limited time is just that: limited, meaning, it is haulted.

In my opinion, God has "stepped aside" for a season, for the sake of those who reject Him. But for the sake of those who do not reject Him, He has made an intervention on their behalf because of their choice. What I mean is Jesus dying for their sins, teaching them how to live, and the final intervention to end it all as described in Revelation. If you believe in Revelation, you see that God has allowed man his way for a time, but has found a time to end man's madness once and for all. Why does He choose this particular time to finish it all?

1)An entity/man/ideology/other has taken hold and developed a system for controlling ALL of humanity. I refer to it as "when they put the shock collers on us."

2)This entity will not allow you to eat, buy or sell without doing this: worshipping him as God.

So the reason in Revelation for the end of our madness is that someone is trying to make us worship them as God. This is the very act that God himself refused to act out. He would not FORCE anyone to worship him against their will. This person/entity in Revelation is guilty of the opposite. They DO make man worship them as God. So God is forced by His own ethics to intervene once someone takes a role of omnipotence and uses the "forced worship" method to rule all of mankind.

To sum it up, God did not force us to worship Him. This world is the result of that allowance. If He had forced us to worship Him, we'd have no relationship with Him. We would resent Him, and we should resent Him if that is the case. If we have no choice, it's all a farse. But we do have a choice. And here it is in this life. Not only did He allow us a choice, but He also in Revelation blocks the Antichrist from NOT giving mankind a choice.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 5:55:03 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

This is very similar to the problem of evil argument; however, if God had to continually interfere in our daily lives to the point that He corrects preachers, it would be evident that He is not a perfect, all-powerful being. It would also be evident that He has short foresight. If His intention was to give us free-will, then why would He interfere in this manner to correct the results of our free will?

There's also the problem of what is evil. Is snake poison evil? Relative to humans, yes. It can cause us much suffering and even death, yet relative to the snake it is beneficial, as the poison provides it with a mechanism by which it can defend itself.

This is why the prophets of the past have continually taught detachment to this world, as it is fleeting. All material things decay with time.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 8:27:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
When people imagine "worshipping God" sometimes they get put off by picturing people on their knees bowing up and down. You could worship that way if you choose, but in Christianity worship is done in many ways. You can worship God and not be on your knees or even physically in His presence. Here are examples.

QUESTION: "How many different ways are there to worship the great God?
ANSWER: "The first thing we need to consider before we approach the Creator of the universe is our attitude. Jesus told the woman at the well, recorded in John 4, something profound in this regard. He states that those who wish to worship God MUST do so in spirit and in truth (John 4:24).

Many scriptures command that we reverence God such as Genesis 35:1, Exodus 15:1, 1Chronicles 16:29, Haggai 1:8, Mark 1:44 among several others. There are at least SEVEN types or ways of worshipping in scripture.

Praise and Thanksgiving
We can worship our Creator through a grateful declaration, either in public or private. This declaration can also be made through prayer (Ephesians 5:20).

A very special praise and thanking to the Lord took place when Solomon completed the temple, with voices and MANY instruments of music praising the God of heaven (2Chronicles 5:13).

Joyful Songs
We can worship our Maker through songs like the Psalms. King David especially called on people to make a joyful shout to the Lord and to come before him with singing on our lips (Psalm 100:1-2, see also James 5:13 and Colossians 3:16).

Dancing
King David not only offered sacrifices to God when the Ark of the Covenant was brought to Jerusalem, he also danced (1Samuel 6:12 - 14)! There was dancing for joy when the sea, through a miracle, killed Pharaoh and his army as they were pursuing the fleeing children of Israel (Exodus 15:20 - 21).

Observing annual feast days
Jesus observed the Feast of Passover during his entire ministry (Matthew 26:17). He also faithfully kept, as his disciples and family did, the Feast of Tabernacles (John 7:2, 10). The disciples even worshipped by keeping the Day of Pentecost after Jesus had died and rose from the grave (Acts 2:1).

Cheerful help to others
God especially loves those who help others not grudgingly or of necessity but out of a willing heart of service and love (2Corinthians 9:7, 8:1 - 2, Acts 2:44 - 45).

Using our spiritual gifts
We can, in a very real sense, worship God by using the natural and supernatural-given gifts he gave us to serve as many people as we can (1Corinthians 12:1, 4-7, see also Ephesians 4:7, 11-13, 15-16).

Be a living sacrifice
1 So then, my friends, because of God"s great mercy to us I appeal to you: Offer yourselves as a living sacrifice to God (Romans 12:1)

May you be richly blessed as you worship Him in "spirit and in truth" (John 4:24).

www.biblestudy.org/question/how-many-ways-to-worship-god.html
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 11:03:17 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 6:52:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Within the context of an all powerful, all knowing God if it exists or something akin to it, clearly there is a ton of stuff it does not do.

Small pox, educating people on how the weather works sparing women (witches) from being burnt, maybe speaking for its self when some pastor decided to tell us that some earthquakes is God punishment for letting gays to gay things and the people believe well we need to do something about that.........

We are then told by some of our fellow humans it really a great idea if we "worship" this God.

In light of all the things God does not do, why worship God ?

some worship,money, fame, famous people, are they worthy..
ethang5
Posts: 4,115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 6:39:52 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 4:34:33 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:51:30 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 2:54:39 PM, dhardage wrote:

I really get nauseated when this so-called loving god who want us all to go to heaven and cares about us all is given a pass on all the horrible things done in his name and all of the horrible stuff he actually did according to his own holy book and all the horrible stuff that he allows to happen.

Yet another so called "debater" who is angry that his position is not automatically assumed and accepted by everyone. He is actually bent because he has to support his position! It will never occur to him that God needs a "pass" to only those who already accept his position. And is shocked, shocked, I tell you, that there are people on a debate site who want to actually debate the position.

Try again, ignorant one.

This aside is for the anti-theists who will "remember" the theists being the first ones to insult.

I am angry that believers try to make everything bad that happens to a person their own fault while everything good comes from their own brand of god.

Why would that make you angry? Do you want them to subscribe to your world-view? And you aren't talking to "Believers" now. You're talking to me. I don't believe that everything bad that happens to you is your fault. And there is only one "brand" of God. When you're through debating "believers", come back and give me a shot.

That's the act of an abusive parent, not a loving god. Don't believe me? Read up on the subject.

No. You will be requires to support your claims. We get the term "abusive parent" from our laws. What law are you using on to judge God? I live in Ghana, some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail. Do you know why?

And THEN anyone who calls him on it is ridiculed instead of given any real answers.

So when some dweeb calls God "sadistic" and that claim is challenged, that is ridicule? Guess anything other than immediate acceptance is ridicule huh? Atheist repeatedly come calling God immoral, mean, wicked, sadistic. But when asked, "What moral system did you use to reach this conclusion?" They start angrily ranting that their position should be automatically accepted and never debated.

Ok, challenge it. Show me, without invoking the 'you can't understand God' foolishness, how your supposed god is not sadistic.....

See the stupidity Gentle Reader??!!!

He makes the claim that God is sadistic, and wants ME to prove God is NOT.

How about YOU prove YOUR claim by SUPPORTING it? Can you? I've already told you that you aren't at atheist camp anymore. We will NOT just accept your claim as truth and then try to disprove it as if it is already fact.

This is debate. Not an atheist circle jerk. Do you have any logical, non-subjective reasoning for you claim? Because I don't argue when some doofus tells me that he doesn't personally like what God did. Which is all your claim amounts to right now.

Want to debate it, go ahead as long as you'll back it up with facts and not philosophy.

lol, not only can you not support your claim, you want to make the rules for how I should debate! As chance would have it, I'm not stupid. I already have been debating "it" (atheist being fast and loose with articles) The question is, can you support it?

If your position is so right, why is it so hard for you to defend it?

I just did.

You did not. You asked me to "read up on it" and insisted that I prove your claim wrong. You have done nothing to show your claim right.

You just say 'Well, you brought it on yourself' when your supposed god supposedly set up all the rules and breaks them whenever it wishes.

Well, now you're debating what I will say in the future? lol. Why not just wait for what I do say and then argue against that? You seem frightened. Come back to the present and support your claim.

This kind of thing is the reason that religion has been and will continue to be one of the things that holds human society back from realizing the full potential of the race. Primitive, illogical, magical, and just plain stupid beliefs that have no basis in fact yet people are willing to kill and die for them. It's frightening.

I knew I smelled fear.

Speaking of facts. What gives your personal morality authority? I know Muslims who think your society is immoral. Who's right? You? Why? Surely you can say if your morality trumps his.

Read my signature, oh unobservant one. I don't claim personal moral authority. It's a matter of survival of the species. Actions that reduce that possibility are deemed 'immoral' such as killing and stealing, particularly killing children since they are the future of the species. It's not any world-killing god that gives me my morality.

I did not ask you who DID NOT give you your morality. I did not ask you WHO give you your morality at all. I asked, "What gives your personal morality authority?" As in, why is anyone "sadistic" if they do not follow YOUR morality? I don't care what your morality is. I want to know what gives it the authority to judge others.

If you would stop ranting, calm down and debate, you will see that the theist has perfectly reasonable answers.

They have yet to provide them.

Probably because you won't let them ask inbetween all your prophesies of what the WILL say and all you silly rants that you assume are true without ever having to support them. With me, you will be required to support your claims. No one here will simply accept your claims. You will be stopped on every silly baseless thing you say and be asked for logic.

All they have is blind justifications for horrendous acts,....

That is because you have already decided that they are horrendous acts under your personal moral code. But why should anyone else accept your personal moral code as law? You have not supported it, you have not offered any reason why it has the authority to judge others. You just want it accepted as fact.

Go back, get your brain and return. Unlike atheist camp, you will need it here.

But you can't allow that, so you try to shout him down. All you have is hot air. I have my handy pin of logic here to pop that rant balloon as soon as it's big enough to make an entertaining pop.

You wouldn't know logic if it bit you.

I'm in no danger of being exposed here then. Logic will have to BE here to bite me.

You have empty assertions and practiced but meaningless justifications, just like any other abused child trying so very hard to please the abusing parent so they won't get punished, failing to realize that you can never please them enough.

We don't accept rants as logic. And you calling someone an "abusive parent" will not be considered fact just because you think so. You will have to show how they are, using logic.

Read my earlier post Gentle Reader. He did just what I said atheists do. they will rant and shout the theist down, and then say the theist didn't offer anything. He is judging my arguments and answers though I have not yet given any. He claims to be debating "believers". His fear is palpable.