Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Inbreeding...

AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,861
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 9:46:55 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...
When you have that first visit to a psychologist and they say "inferiority complex" they're referring to what you really think as opposed to how you attempt to make people believe you think. People who are secure with themselves don't care what other people believe, they have lives.
Subsequently , your inability to fully understand genetics will become apparent to you.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 10:18:24 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

Many Americans come over as rather gullible and na"ve!
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 1:08:34 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 9:46:55 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...
When you have that first visit to a psychologist and they say "inferiority complex" they're referring to what you really think as opposed to how you attempt to make people believe you think. People who are secure with themselves don't care what other people believe, they have lives.
Subsequently , your inability to fully understand genetics will become apparent to you.

WTF? Genetics? Inferiority complex? What has that got to do with anything?
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 2:02:20 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

This comment shows you know nothing about genetics. Plus you contradict the last part of your claim above.

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

As soon as you quoted huffingtonpost, most thinking people knew you weren't a, shall we say, Rhodes scholar?

lol.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:33:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 2:02:20 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

There were many retards. But mental problems gave early humans an edge.
https://www.newscientist.com...

This comment shows you know nothing about genetics. Plus you contradict the last part of your claim above.

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

As soon as you quoted huffingtonpost, most thinking people knew you weren't a, shall we say, Rhodes scholar?

lol.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 4:28:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 2:02:20 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

This comment shows you know nothing about genetics. Plus you contradict the last part of your claim above.


How did I contradict? Please explain. Also, you don't really need to know a lot about genetics to know that inbreeding causes retards. Nonetheless, this paper here confirms that the chance of mental retardation increases with inbreeding.
http://www.pnas.org...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

As soon as you quoted huffingtonpost, most thinking people knew you weren't a, shall we say, Rhodes scholar?

lol.

Never claimed to be. Besides, the huffingtonpost is quoting from the study, so I don't see what exactly you would prefer from the source I gave before.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 4:34:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 3:33:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/22/2016 2:02:20 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

There were many retards. But mental problems gave early humans an edge.
https://www.newscientist.com...

Interesting. It's just a shame you have to sign up and pay to see the rest of the article because it's run by a bunch of money hungry d*cks that actually expect you to use the site after you read one article.

This comment shows you know nothing about genetics. Plus you contradict the last part of your claim above.

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

As soon as you quoted huffingtonpost, most thinking people knew you weren't a, shall we say, Rhodes scholar?

lol.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 6:18:39 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 4:34:56 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:33:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/22/2016 2:02:20 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

There were many retards. But mental problems gave early humans an edge.
https://www.newscientist.com...

Interesting. It's just a shame you have to sign up and pay to see the rest of the article because it's run by a bunch of money hungry d*cks that actually expect you to use the site after you read one article.

Maybe this link might help.
http://stirling-westrup-tt.blogspot.ca...

I am sure all that early incest and inbreeding caused the mental problems which were advantageous at first. But became a handicap when it was mixed with religion.
Sex and religion don't mix well.

This comment shows you know nothing about genetics. Plus you contradict the last part of your claim above.

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

As soon as you quoted huffingtonpost, most thinking people knew you weren't a, shall we say, Rhodes scholar?

lol.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,861
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 9:40:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 1:08:34 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:46:55 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...
When you have that first visit to a psychologist and they say "inferiority complex" they're referring to what you really think as opposed to how you attempt to make people believe you think. People who are secure with themselves don't care what other people believe, they have lives.
Subsequently , your inability to fully understand genetics will become apparent to you.

WTF? Genetics? Inferiority complex? What has that got to do with anything?
When you find out why you act the way you do and say the things you say, then you'll know.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 12:58:59 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 6:18:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/22/2016 4:34:56 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:33:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/22/2016 2:02:20 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

There were many retards. But mental problems gave early humans an edge.
https://www.newscientist.com...

Interesting. It's just a shame you have to sign up and pay to see the rest of the article because it's run by a bunch of money hungry d*cks that actually expect you to use the site after you read one article.

Maybe this link might help.
http://stirling-westrup-tt.blogspot.ca...

Thank you for that.

I am sure all that early incest and inbreeding caused the mental problems which were advantageous at first. But became a handicap when it was mixed with religion.
Sex and religion don't mix well.

Maybe, but I do agree that sex and religion doesn't mix well.

This comment shows you know nothing about genetics. Plus you contradict the last part of your claim above.

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

As soon as you quoted huffingtonpost, most thinking people knew you weren't a, shall we say, Rhodes scholar?

lol.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 1:01:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 9:40:55 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 1:08:34 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:46:55 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...
When you have that first visit to a psychologist and they say "inferiority complex" they're referring to what you really think as opposed to how you attempt to make people believe you think. People who are secure with themselves don't care what other people believe, they have lives.
Subsequently , your inability to fully understand genetics will become apparent to you.

WTF? Genetics? Inferiority complex? What has that got to do with anything?
When you find out why you act the way you do and say the things you say, then you'll know.

Oh, stop with you're ridiculous proverbial gibberish and tell me strait what it has to do with anything.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 6:59:24 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 4:28:48 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 2:02:20 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

This comment shows you know nothing about genetics. Plus you contradict the last part of your claim above.

How did I contradict? Please explain.

I politely decline.

Also, you don't really need to know a lot about genetics to know that inbreeding causes retards.

That is true, but you need to know genetics to know that some +10,000 years later, there would remain no more "retards" from the original batch of humans. Natural genetics would have weeded out the line loooooong ago. The fact that you think that +10,000 years later there would still be some "colony" of retards show that you really should not be thinking on your own. Especially not on genetics.

Nonetheless, this paper here confirms that the chance of mental retardation increases with inbreeding.
http://www.pnas.org...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

As soon as you quoted huffingtonpost, most thinking people knew you weren't a, shall we say, Rhodes scholar?

lol.

Never claimed to be.

Yes. That lie would have been transparent.

Besides, the huffingtonpost is quoting from the study, so I don't see what exactly you would prefer from the source I gave before.

Untrue. pnas.org quoted the study. Huffpost just did it's usual fluff piece negative to good sense.

You loose .001 IQ points with every article you read from Huffpost. You particularly should read them in moderation.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,877
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 8:24:22 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

Do you believe in the process of evolution?
Did a million human beings evolve at the same instant in time, if not, how many mutants of a previous species first appeared on earth?
If only one mutant evolved, did it inter breed with the species from which it had evolved?
I await your answer.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 9:13:15 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/23/2016 8:24:22 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

Do you believe in the process of evolution?
Yes
Did a million human beings evolve at the same instant in time, if not, how many mutants of a previous species first appeared on earth?
No and I don't know.
If only one mutant evolved, did it inter breed with the species from which it had evolved?
Probably
I await your answer.
Done
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,861
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 9:21:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 10:18:24 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

Many Americans come over as rather gullible and na"ve!
I'll assume this is coming from an American....because it reflects gullibility.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,861
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 9:25:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/23/2016 1:01:18 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:40:55 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 1:08:34 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:46:55 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...
When you have that first visit to a psychologist and they say "inferiority complex" they're referring to what you really think as opposed to how you attempt to make people believe you think. People who are secure with themselves don't care what other people believe, they have lives.
Subsequently , your inability to fully understand genetics will become apparent to you.

WTF? Genetics? Inferiority complex? What has that got to do with anything?
When you find out why you act the way you do and say the things you say, then you'll know.

Oh, stop with you're ridiculous proverbial gibberish and tell me strait what it has to do with anything.
When you realize you have an inferiority complex it will become evident why you need to claim other people are regards. It's quite obvious that's what I said unless you think denial is somehow lost on me, your responses merely reinforce my first assessment of you. Hint, denial doesn't work either.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 4:27:09 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/23/2016 9:25:10 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/23/2016 1:01:18 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:40:55 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 1:08:34 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:46:55 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...
When you have that first visit to a psychologist and they say "inferiority complex" they're referring to what you really think as opposed to how you attempt to make people believe you think. People who are secure with themselves don't care what other people believe, they have lives.
Subsequently , your inability to fully understand genetics will become apparent to you.

WTF? Genetics? Inferiority complex? What has that got to do with anything?
When you find out why you act the way you do and say the things you say, then you'll know.

Oh, stop with you're ridiculous proverbial gibberish and tell me strait what it has to do with anything.
When you realize you have an inferiority complex it will become evident why you need to claim other people are regards. It's quite obvious that's what I said unless you think denial is somehow lost on me, your responses merely reinforce my first assessment of you. Hint, denial doesn't work either.

What? So I call idiots out for what they are because I feel...inadequate?

I'm sorry, you've completely lost me with your lunacy. And no, I don't have an inferiority complex. I'm quite confident in my intelligence and critical thinking, considering the fact that I'm smarter than 43% of the American population (the statistics don't lie).

I don't believe the earth is less than 10,000 years because I actually believe facts and not fairy tales. I also don't believe in talking snakes, zombie Jews or any other ridiculous notion.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,861
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 9:35:20 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/24/2016 4:27:09 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/23/2016 9:25:10 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/23/2016 1:01:18 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:40:55 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 1:08:34 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:46:55 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...
When you have that first visit to a psychologist and they say "inferiority complex" they're referring to what you really think as opposed to how you attempt to make people believe you think. People who are secure with themselves don't care what other people believe, they have lives.
Subsequently , your inability to fully understand genetics will become apparent to you.

WTF? Genetics? Inferiority complex? What has that got to do with anything?
When you find out why you act the way you do and say the things you say, then you'll know.

Oh, stop with you're ridiculous proverbial gibberish and tell me strait what it has to do with anything.
When you realize you have an inferiority complex it will become evident why you need to claim other people are regards. It's quite obvious that's what I said unless you think denial is somehow lost on me, your responses merely reinforce my first assessment of you. Hint, denial doesn't work either.

What? So I call idiots out for what they are because I feel...inadequate?

I'm sorry, you've completely lost me with your lunacy. And no, I don't have an inferiority complex. I'm quite confident in my intelligence and critical thinking, considering the fact that I'm smarter than 43% of the American population (the statistics don't lie).
Wow, smarter than 43%. That's almost as smart as all the 13 year olds and younger. Lol jk Not sure why you feel the need to justify your "intelligence" to anyone. Usually that's what someone with an inferiority complex does to convince people they don't have an inferiority complex. Having the complex is quite complex so it might be to complex for you to actually grasp the complexity of what having the complex entails. Do you live in an apartment complex too? That's a joke. You don't have to convince me, you obviously make a concise and logical argument or viewpoint more or less. Wanna debate Justin Beiber hair styles. Cool or Obnoxious? I'll be pro cool....
I don't believe the earth is less than 10,000 years because I actually believe facts and not fairy tales. I also don't believe in talking snakes, zombie Jews or any other ridiculous notion
How many years old are you on Jupiter?
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 12:08:16 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/24/2016 9:35:20 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/24/2016 4:27:09 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/23/2016 9:25:10 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/23/2016 1:01:18 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:40:55 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 1:08:34 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:46:55 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...
When you have that first visit to a psychologist and they say "inferiority complex" they're referring to what you really think as opposed to how you attempt to make people believe you think. People who are secure with themselves don't care what other people believe, they have lives.
Subsequently , your inability to fully understand genetics will become apparent to you.

WTF? Genetics? Inferiority complex? What has that got to do with anything?
When you find out why you act the way you do and say the things you say, then you'll know.

Oh, stop with you're ridiculous proverbial gibberish and tell me strait what it has to do with anything.
When you realize you have an inferiority complex it will become evident why you need to claim other people are regards. It's quite obvious that's what I said unless you think denial is somehow lost on me, your responses merely reinforce my first assessment of you. Hint, denial doesn't work either.

What? So I call idiots out for what they are because I feel...inadequate?

I'm sorry, you've completely lost me with your lunacy. And no, I don't have an inferiority complex. I'm quite confident in my intelligence and critical thinking, considering the fact that I'm smarter than 43% of the American population (the statistics don't lie).
Wow, smarter than 43%. That's almost as smart as all the 13 year olds and younger. Lol jk Not sure why you feel the need to justify your "intelligence" to anyone. Usually that's what someone with an inferiority complex does to convince people they don't have an inferiority complex. Having the complex is quite complex so it might be to complex for you to actually grasp the complexity of what having the complex entails. Do you live in an apartment complex too? That's a joke. You don't have to convince me, you obviously make a concise and logical argument or viewpoint more or less. Wanna debate Justin Beiber hair styles. Cool or Obnoxious? I'll be pro cool....

I didn't say I "smarter than 43%", I said I was "smarter than 43% OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION".

Nonetheless, I was demonstrating that I'm confident in my abilities, and that I don't have an inferiority complex. However, you place me in a no-win situation by saying that me trying to convince you that I don't have inferiority complex shows I have inferiority complex, which is begging the question. How else could I demonstrate that I don't have inferiority complex without

I don't believe the earth is less than 10,000 years because I actually believe facts and not fairy tales. I also don't believe in talking snakes, zombie Jews or any other ridiculous notion
How many years old are you on Jupiter?

Nonsensical and a loaded question. I don't live on Jupiter and such a feat would be impossible since there is no liquid water on Jupiter and it's made up almost entirely of hydrogen. Furthermore, the emense mass of Jupiter would crush me and the computer I'm typing on, so what your asking is clearly ridiculous.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Danb6177
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:32:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

A few things that may help you. First stop reading the huffington post. Here is the rest

Leviticus chapter 18 sets the rules of engagement so to speak.
Noah went into the vessel with his sons and his sons wives. This passes the Lev 18 test.
All people did not come from adam and eve. Adam and eves children did not have sex with each other.
Read the first 2 chapters of genesis and ask yourself why you believe this.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:50:13 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

The question is moot. It is like asking how Santa Claus flies around the world in one night. There is no reason to discuss how Santa Claus could fly around the world because Santa Claus never existed in the first place.

As an ex- Christian who has studied the Bible thoroughly, I can tell you that the Bible completely lacks evidence. The biggest piece of evidence that the Bible is false is the overwhelming lack of evidence that should exist.
Danb6177
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 10:19:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 9:50:13 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

The question is moot. It is like asking how Santa Claus flies around the world in one night. There is no reason to discuss how Santa Claus could fly around the world because Santa Claus never existed in the first place.

As an ex- Christian who has studied the Bible thoroughly, I can tell you that the Bible completely lacks evidence. The biggest piece of evidence that the Bible is false is the overwhelming lack of evidence that should exist.

evidence like what?
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 11:35:16 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 10:19:49 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 9:50:13 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

The question is moot. It is like asking how Santa Claus flies around the world in one night. There is no reason to discuss how Santa Claus could fly around the world because Santa Claus never existed in the first place.

As an ex- Christian who has studied the Bible thoroughly, I can tell you that the Bible completely lacks evidence. The biggest piece of evidence that the Bible is false is the overwhelming lack of evidence that should exist.

evidence like what?

The biggest gap in evidence is that there has not been one documented case of miracles that defy the laws of nature. Even Christians would not believe it if today their neighbor said God trapped them in a fish for a few days or talked to a snake.
The evidence of a global flood that wiped out almost all animals and vegetation would be enormous.
Thomas Paine did a brilliant essay on why Jesus could not be the Messiah - http://www.deism.com...

I could go on for hours...
Gentorev
Posts: 2,877
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 8:53:51 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 9:50:13 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

The question is moot. It is like asking how Santa Claus flies around the world in one night. There is no reason to discuss how Santa Claus could fly around the world because Santa Claus never existed in the first place.

As an ex- Christian who has studied the Bible thoroughly, I can tell you that the Bible completely lacks evidence. The biggest piece of evidence that the Bible is false is the overwhelming lack of evidence that should exist.

You have never done any serious study of the bible. But tell me, do you believe the writings of Josephus the historian?
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,861
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 11:26:32 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 11:35:16 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 10:19:49 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 9:50:13 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

The question is moot. It is like asking how Santa Claus flies around the world in one night. There is no reason to discuss how Santa Claus could fly around the world because Santa Claus never existed in the first place.

As an ex- Christian who has studied the Bible thoroughly, I can tell you that the Bible completely lacks evidence. The biggest piece of evidence that the Bible is false is the overwhelming lack of evidence that should exist.

evidence like what?

The biggest gap in evidence is that there has not been one documented case of miracles that defy the laws of nature. Even Christians would not believe it if today their neighbor said God trapped them in a fish for a few days or talked to a snake.
The evidence of a global flood that wiped out almost all animals and vegetation would be enormous.
Thomas Paine did a brilliant essay on why Jesus could not be the Messiah - http://www.deism.com...

I could go on for hours...
Why, you said nothing in actual seconds. Why would you want to babble on about what other people would think or would believe? When you got to the point where you claimed you know what other people would believe, the argument goes from ridiculous to flat out useless. You don't actually know all Christians or other people. So even referencing them means you're overstating to sound "right".
Danb6177
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 3:08:17 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 11:35:16 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 10:19:49 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 9:50:13 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

The question is moot. It is like asking how Santa Claus flies around the world in one night. There is no reason to discuss how Santa Claus could fly around the world because Santa Claus never existed in the first place.

As an ex- Christian who has studied the Bible thoroughly, I can tell you that the Bible completely lacks evidence. The biggest piece of evidence that the Bible is false is the overwhelming lack of evidence that should exist.

evidence like what?

The biggest gap in evidence is that there has not been one documented case of miracles that defy the laws of nature. Even Christians would not believe it if today their neighbor said God trapped them in a fish for a few days or talked to a snake.
The evidence of a global flood that wiped out almost all animals and vegetation would be enormous.
Thomas Paine did a brilliant essay on why Jesus could not be the Messiah - http://www.deism.com...

I could go on for hours...

For sure there are things in the bible that draw questions. Part of the problem stems from the interpretations of main stream religions. The story of Jonah is a parable. Talking to a snake Im assuming you mean the serpent in the garden of eden. Its a tough one for sure to consider. Theres also a story of a mule talking. We can get back to those. Id like to address noahs "world wide" flood in this reply. This is actually a copy paste of my post in the noahs flood thread.

The flood of noahs time was not a flood of the entire earth. Genesis accounts for the destruction of mankind and the creatures that he created.

And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

The word earth as it is translated is this

0127 // hmda // 'adamah // ad-aw-maw' //

from 0119 ; TWOT - 25b; n f

AV - land(s) 125, earth 53, ground 43, country 1, husbandman 2,
husbandry 1; 225

The word earth is properly translated the "ground" or "land" or "country", a word to describe the area in which creation lived at this time.

God did not need to flood the entire earth because we see in genesis 6 that people just started to spread out so they hadnt gotten very far.

There is another word translated as earth in genesis as well. It is used more and should properly just be ground. Its a word to describe the ground in general.

0776 // Ura // 'erets // eh'-rets //

from an unused root probably meaning to be firm; TWOT - 167; n f

AV - land 1543, earth 712, country 140, ground 98, world 4, way 3,
common 1, field 1, nations 1, wilderness + 04057 1; 2504


So we see earth either meaning the area they lived in and also the ground in general.

We see this word in another place as well in the book of exodus chapter 10.

10:4 Else, if thou refuse to let my people go, behold, to morrow will I bring the locusts into thy coast:

10:5 And they shall cover the face of the earth, that one cannot be able to see the earth: and they shall eat the residue of that which is escaped, which remaineth unto you from the hail, and shall eat every tree which groweth for you out of the field:

10:6 And they shall fill thy houses, and the houses of all thy servants, and the houses of all the Egyptians; which neither thy fathers, nor thy fathers' fathers have seen, since the day that they were upon the earth unto this day. And he turned himself, and went out from Pharaoh.

The locust plague in exodus was not a world plague it was a plague only in Egypt. And it didnt even cover all of Egypt so to say the same word here is translated as the whole earth in genesis would be incorrect.

So the flood of noahs time did not cover the earth it just covers that area in which creation lived
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 8:50:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 8:53:51 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 1/31/2016 9:50:13 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

The question is moot. It is like asking how Santa Claus flies around the world in one night. There is no reason to discuss how Santa Claus could fly around the world because Santa Claus never existed in the first place.

As an ex- Christian who has studied the Bible thoroughly, I can tell you that the Bible completely lacks evidence. The biggest piece of evidence that the Bible is false is the overwhelming lack of evidence that should exist.

You have never done any serious study of the bible. But tell me, do you believe the writings of Josephus the historian?

Actually, I have read the bible 7 or 8 times and read mountains of literature on the subject, including most of the books by CS Lewis.

Josephus the historian wasn't alive during the events in question which means he relied on hearsay. That would be like interviewing people that knew Joseph Smith and then claiming their stories verified Mormon accounts.

The essays by Thomas Paine using logic and deduction as to why Jesus' claims to be god are false are far more compelling - http://www.deism.com...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 8:53:12 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 11:26:32 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/31/2016 11:35:16 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 10:19:49 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 9:50:13 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 9:05:59 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
So, the bible implies that Adam, Eve and their subsequent children all had sex over and over to produce a certain amount of people.

Then God destroyed the earth and this inbreeding happened again with Noah and his family. Same goes for all life on earth.

Considering the amount of inbreeding that took place to get humans to where it's at now, there are currently very few retards...

"46% Americans Believe In Creationism According To Latest Gallup Poll"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

...I take that back...

The question is moot. It is like asking how Santa Claus flies around the world in one night. There is no reason to discuss how Santa Claus could fly around the world because Santa Claus never existed in the first place.

As an ex- Christian who has studied the Bible thoroughly, I can tell you that the Bible completely lacks evidence. The biggest piece of evidence that the Bible is false is the overwhelming lack of evidence that should exist.

evidence like what?

The biggest gap in evidence is that there has not been one documented case of miracles that defy the laws of nature. Even Christians would not believe it if today their neighbor said God trapped them in a fish for a few days or talked to a snake.
The evidence of a global flood that wiped out almost all animals and vegetation would be enormous.
Thomas Paine did a brilliant essay on why Jesus could not be the Messiah - http://www.deism.com...

I could go on for hours...
Why, you said nothing in actual seconds. Why would you want to babble on about what other people would think or would believe? When you got to the point where you claimed you know what other people would believe, the argument goes from ridiculous to flat out useless. You don't actually know all Christians or other people. So even referencing them means you're overstating to sound "right".

If your neighbor told you god spoke to him and told him to take his child to the top of a hill, stab him with a knife and burn his body in human sacrifice, would you congratulate him on his faith? It sounds like you might...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 9:12:27 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 3:08:17 PM, Danb6177 wrote:

So the flood of noahs time did not cover the earth it just covers that area in which creation lived

That is not in the bible. It is a subsequent explanation that was made to counter the impossibility of the flood.

1. If all the non-ark animals were destroyed, what did the ark carnivores eat? Carnivores would have to refrain from eating prey for many years so they could build the populations up again.

2. Extensive efforts to find a massive ark (big enough to hold at least two of every kind of animal) on Ararat have failed. If a ship that big was placed on top of a mountain only 4300 years ago, I think it would be pretty easy to spot. Why would god go to such great lengths to destroy or hide evidence that he exists as the bible describes? Wouldn't he want it to be obvious since he is a jealous god?

3. Koalas only eat eucalyptus and their remains have never been found outside of Australia. How did they get to the ark and then put back in Australia without any remains elsewhere? If your answer would be that it was only a local flood, than whats the point of bringing all those animals in the ark in the first place?

4. Like the Koala, there are vast amounts of species that have only existed in parts of the world far removed from the location of the ark. If they had migrated that far away from Eden all over the world, how come humans only existed in the region near the ark?

How can all this be accepted with no head scratching?