Jump to topic:

What happened to the tribe of Dan?

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 12:37:46 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
In Revelation 7: 5-8; The 144,000 chosen ones are sealed on their foreheads. There are 12000 chosen from each of the twelve tribes, Joseph is divided into two tribes.

The tribe of Ephraim, the son who was given the blessing of first born takes on his name and the tribe of Manasseh is the second tribe which was divided from Joseph. But in Rev 7: you will find none from the tribe of Dan.

Why is that tribe not among the 144000 chosen ones?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 3:42:35 AM
At 1/24/2016 12:37:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
In Revelation 7: 5-8; The 144,000 chosen ones are sealed on their foreheads. There are 12000 chosen from each of the twelve tribes, Joseph is divided into two tribes.

The tribe of Ephraim, the son who was given the blessing of first born takes on his name and the tribe of Manasseh is the second tribe which was divided from Joseph. But in Rev 7: you will find none from the tribe of Dan.

No takers yet? I didn't think so, the atheists who haunt these religion forums are totally ignorant to the truths as revealed in scriptures, so they wouldn't have a clue as to why the tribe of Dan is not counted among the twelve tribes in Revelation 7: 5-8..

Nor would the members of the Roman universal church of Emperor Constantine that was established in the 4th century, over three hundred years after Jesus had established his apostolic church in Jerusalem.

The Roman church who is biblically called Babylon the Great, the Famous Prostitute who sits on the seven hills and is the mother of all her harlot daughters, those lesser denominations, which were suckled on her false spiritual milk before breaking away from their mother body, to begin families of their own.

None of the members of those bodies really study the actual scripture, but rather the writings of their own denominations.

There is of course a wonderful secret hidden in the fact that the tribe of Dan is not mentioned there.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 3:45:27 AM

They were decimated and scattered abroad.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 3:46:54 AM
At 1/24/2016 3:45:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Heck I guessed. What is the secret? We wanna know.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 5:40:16 AM
At 1/24/2016 3:46:54 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 1/24/2016 3:45:27 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Heck I guessed. What is the secret? We wanna know.

Yea! I know that you had a guess, which was way off the mark.

Try beginning with the fact that the giant Dan was infertile and had no children, as was the fate of Samson, who also was a descendant of Bilhah the mother of Dan.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 12:13:59 PM

I suggest that you read that passage again.

Joseph is not, and never was, a tribe in natural israel.

His sons were "adopted" by his father and thus are included.

Israel, and therefore 11 of it's tribes, disappered centuries before Christ walked the earth. 10 of them were absorbed into Assyria after their conquest, and Benjamin amalgamated with Judah.

Thus, by the time that Christ walked the earth only the tribe of Judah existed.

What you appear completely unable to assimilate is that the twelve tribes listed in Revelation are not the tribes of natural Israel, but are in fact "The Israel of God" Galatians 6:16. A completely new "Nation" constructed on the basis of the few faithful ones who chose to follow Christ, but later including those from Samaria and then from the Gentile nations.

Paul does go to great lengths to explain this in his writings. I suggest you read them, especially Romans and Hebrews.

Why are you obsessed with Dan. That is not the only difference between the two official listings.

I suggest that you compare the listings below, of the sons of Jacob, the official tribes of natural ISrael, and the 12 tribes of Spiritual ISrael, the ISrael of God.

12 Sons of Jacob

Asher,
Benjamin
Dan,
Gad,
Issachar,
Joseph,
Judah,
Levi,
Naphtali,
Reuben,
Simeon,
Zebulun,

12 tribes of Natural Israel. (Listed at Number 1:5-15).

Asher
Benjamin
Dan
Ephraim
Gad
Issachar
Judah
Manesseh
Naphtali
Reuben
Simeon
Zebulun

12 tribes of spiritual Israel. (Listed at Revelation 7:5-8)

Judah
Reuben
Asher
Benjamin
Gad
Issachar
Joseph
Levi
Manesseh
Naphtali
Simeon
Zebulun

As has been made obvious by arranging them alphabetically, all three lists are changed.

The list of the tribes of Israel is different from the list of the sons of Jacob. I'll leave you to work out why that change was made, though it is according t scriptural principle.

The list of the tribes of NAtural ISrael is different to the list of the tribes of the "Israel of God" for the simplest of all reason.

To show that whilst they are based on natural ISrael, they are not natural ISrael.

It really is that simple.

I have explained this before, and find it difficult to understand why you cannot grasp such a simple scriptural principle.

There is nothing unusual in Jehovah changing names when circumstances warrant it. Hence when the situation they were in was changed by the end of the Gentile Times and the completion of their training, the Israel of God became known to him as Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just as Abram became Abraham, Sarai became Sarah, Jacob became Israel, Simon Peter became just Peter, Saul became Paul.

I am sure there are other examples of name changes, but I can't remember any more off hand.

Why are you unable to accept this simple truth?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 1:32:53 PM
They talk about it as if this sh*t was real, yoo whoo world calling deluded, come in planet deluded.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:01:41 AM
At 1/24/2016 1:32:53 PM, bulproof wrote:
They talk about it as if this sh*t was real, yoo whoo world calling deluded, come in planet deluded.

The tribe of Dan, is a very interesting subject, if one cares to examine it. Forget about anything said by the mad man MCB.

But if you look at what I said in Post #5, which was as follows: "Try beginning with the fact that the giant Dan was infertile and had no children, as was the fate of Samson, who also was a descendant of Bilhah the mother of Dan."

Anyone who is familiar with the scripture will know that in Genesis 46: 23; it is said that Dan had one son "Hushim."

This went right over the head of the biblically ignorant MBC. So then, was I lying when I said that Dan was infertile and had sired no (Biological) children of his own, or am I correct, and if so where in scripture would that proof be found, and what marvellous truth would that evidence reveal?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:35:30 AM
At 1/25/2016 2:01:41 AM, Gentorev wrote:

The tribe of Dan, is a very interesting subject, if one cares to examine it. Forget about anything said by the mad man MCB.

But if you look at what I said in Post #5, which was as follows: "Try beginning with the fact that the giant Dan was infertile and had no children, as was the fate of Samson, who also was a descendant of Bilhah the mother of Dan."

Anyone who is familiar with the scripture will know that in Genesis 46: 23; it is said that Dan had one son "Hushim."

This went right over the head of the biblically ignorant MBC. So then, was I lying when I said that Dan was infertile and had sired no (Biological) children of his own, or am I correct, and if so where in scripture would that proof be found, and what marvellous truth would that evidence reveal?
Yeah like I said these people most likely never existed, after all they traced their ancestry back to a mythical mudman.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:46:34 AM
At 1/25/2016 2:35:30 AM, bulproof wrote:

Yeah like I said these people most likely never existed, after all they traced their ancestry back to a mythical mudman.

Such a negative ignorant little insulting atheist. Ah well, I know that he will follow me, (Ignorant trolls do that) and perhaps he may get some edu-ma-cation.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 5:01:39 AM
At 1/25/2016 2:46:34 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Such a negative ignorant little insulting atheist. Ah well, I know that he will follow me, (Ignorant trolls do that) and perhaps he may get some edu-ma-cation.
I've seen enough of your drivel to know that you have nothing to teach me.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 5:28:23 AM
At 1/25/2016 5:01:39 AM, bulproof wrote:

Ah haa, I knew you wouldn't let me down, you have to keep trolling hoping for a bite, don't you?

You say that I have nothing to teach you; but you keep coming back don't you. But what makes you think for one moment that I would want to attempt to teach a foul-mouthed, lying, negative atheist such as yourself? To do so, I would need a sledge Hammer to smash that lump of concreate that's called your brain which is all mixed up and set as hard as stone.

Keep coming back sonny. Why, who knows? You might just search the scriptures in the hope that you can find something to trip me up, not that you have ever been able to do so up til this point in time,

Catch you later on your next visit, you little simpleton you. Gord, this is fun isn't it?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 7:27:16 AM
At 1/25/2016 5:28:23 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 1/25/2016 5:01:39 AM, bulproof wrote:

Ah haa, I knew you wouldn't let me down, you have to keep trolling hoping for a bite, don't you?

You say that I have nothing to teach you; but you keep coming back don't you. But what makes you think for one moment that I would want to attempt to teach a foul-mouthed, lying, negative atheist such as yourself? To do so, I would need a sledge Hammer to smash that lump of concreate that's called your brain which is all mixed up and set as hard as stone.

Keep coming back sonny. Why, who knows? You might just search the scriptures in the hope that you can find something to trip me up, not that you have ever been able to do so up til this point in time,

Catch you later on your next visit, you little simpleton you. Gord, this is fun isn't it?
Now produce just one lie or prove that it's you who lies, I love the way they almost think.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 9:12:27 AM
At 1/25/2016 7:27:16 AM, bulproof wrote: Now produce just one lie or prove that it's you who lies.

Gentorev responds........ I would never lie about you lying bulpoof.

Anyone and everyone who follows this thread only has to go to the thread "Collapsing the Walla of Jericho," and read your post #64, where you lied by saying, and I quote verbatim; " Kathleen Kenyon's findings have been proven to be fraudulent over and over again, but fraud and lies are the hallmarks of biblicists. LOL

When everyone who knows of Kathleen Kenyon's studies at Jericho, which show that Jericho was destroyed in 1527/29 BC, have been proven by radio-carbon dating to be 95% correct.

Now you lie by insinuating that you haven't lied. This then proves that I am truthful, when calling you a foul mouthed lying atheist. Would you like me to nominate the post where you use the "F" word in relation to the God who is loved by Christians, so I could add insulting foul mouthed lying Godless troll.

Now be a good boy and go home to mommy and take your medicine.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 9:54:51 AM
At 1/25/2016 9:12:27 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 1/25/2016 7:27:16 AM, bulproof wrote: Now produce just one lie or prove that it's you who lies.

Anyone and everyone who follows this thread only has to go to the thread "Collapsing the Walla of Jericho," and read your post #64, where you lied by saying, and I quote verbatim; " Kathleen Kenyon's findings have been proven to be fraudulent over and over again, but fraud and lies are the hallmarks of biblicists. LOL

When everyone who knows of Kathleen Kenyon's studies at Jericho, which show that Jericho was destroyed in 1527/29 BC, have been proven by radio-carbon dating to be 95% correct.

Now you lie by insinuating that you haven't lied. This then proves that I am truthful, when calling you a foul mouthed lying atheist. Would you like me to nominate the post where you use the "F" word in relation to the God who is loved by Christians, so I could add insulting foul mouthed lying Godless troll.

This is post #15, well done wannabe.
I explained the mistake I made in the Kenyon matter and so it is closed, you are only capable of school playground rhetoric and I find that pathetic but not unusual for a theist with intelligence issues.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:20:53 AM
At 1/25/2016 9:54:51 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/25/2016 9:12:27 AM, Gentorev wrote:

This is post #15, well done wannabe.
I explained the mistake I made in the Kenyon matter and so it is closed, you are only capable of school playground rhetoric and I find that pathetic but not unusual for a theist with intelligence issues.

Of course you want the issue of your lie closed, and of course you admitted to it when you realised that you had not told the truth.

My rhetoric proves your negative ignorant statements incorrect, every time you open your mouth to dribble out more of your verbal dysentery.

But nothing you have said so far has anything to do with the topic. Unless your future posts in this thread relate to the reason why the tribe of Dan is not counted among the 144000 mentioned in Revelation 7: 5-8; It will be ignored with the contempt that it deserves.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 3:56:50 AM
The tribe of Dan, is a very interesting subject, if one cares to examine it. Forget about any of the JW rubbish said by the mad man MCB.

So then, was I lying when I said that Dan was infertile and had sired no (Biological) children of his own, or am I correct, and if so where in scripture would that proof be found, and what marvellous truth would that evidence reveal?

In an attempt to stimulation some debate on the subject, I will offer another hint.

Rachel died while giving birth to Benjamin, how was the new born baby suckled?
Elderman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 3:59:05 AM

Why is that tribe not among the 144000 chosen ones? : :

If you knew Me, you wouldn't take My prophets writings literally.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 4:14:56 AM
At 1/26/2016 3:59:05 AM, Elderman wrote:

Why is that tribe not among the 144000 chosen ones? : :

If you knew Me, you wouldn't take My prophets writings literally.

To me you are lower than a serpents rectum. Now then, if you have nothing constructive to add to the topic in this thread, then Bye, bye baby.
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 6:59:08 AM
IS the 144000 mentioned in Revelation, the 'Faithful and Discrete slave class" The ones from the disciples onwards who will reign as kings and priests in the Heavenly Kingdom that Jesus will head.

Any faithful before this time, like Moses, Able, Job, Abraham and others are not designated for the Discrete slave Class. However they are sure to be resurrected into the Paradise earth when Jehovah cleanses the world of all its wickedness and takes away the satanic rule that is still in operation, thankfully, not for much longer.

For all the knockers, sit down and try to work out how mankind could possibly get rid of all the problems of the world by themselves, or with the UN or any nation or organization. It just is not possible, not because they don't know how, well not entirely, but because the problems are caused by mankind and we are not in the position of "Physician heal thyself"
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 7:00:05 AM

When are you going to answer your trick question Rev. Spurt?
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 7:09:12 AM
At 1/24/2016 3:42:35 AM, Gentorev wrote:

No takers yet? I didn't think so, the atheists who haunt these religion forums are totally ignorant to the truths as revealed in scriptures, so they wouldn't have a clue as to why the tribe of Dan is not counted among the twelve tribes in Revelation 7: 5-8..

Nor would the members of the Roman universal church of Emperor Constantine that was established in the 4th century, over three hundred years after Jesus had established his apostolic church in Jerusalem.

The Roman church who is biblically called Babylon the Great, the Famous Prostitute who sits on the seven hills and is the mother of all her harlot daughters, those lesser denominations, which were suckled on her false spiritual milk before breaking away from their mother body, to begin families of their own.

None of the members of those bodies really study the actual scripture, but rather the writings of their own denominations.

There is of course a wonderful secret hidden in the fact that the tribe of Dan is not mentioned there.

Babylon the Great is all false religion that sits on the back of the dragon, world government. But go your way, no one cares.

The religious identity of Babylon the Great is further confirmed by the statement that she misleads all the nations by means of her "spiritistic practices." (Revelation 18:23) Since all forms of spiritism are religious and demon-inspired, it is not surprising that the Bible calls Babylon the Great "a dwelling place of demons." (Revelation 18:2; Deuteronomy 18:10-12) This empire is also described as being actively opposed to true religion, persecuting "prophets" and "holy ones." (Revelation 18:24) In fact, Babylon the Great has such deep hatred for true religion that she violently persecutes and even murders "the witnesses of Jesus." (Revelation 17:6) Hence, this woman named Babylon the Great clearly represents the world empire of false religion, which includes all religions that stand in opposition to Jehovah God
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 8:20:52 AM
At 1/26/2016 7:09:12 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 1/24/2016 3:42:35 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Babylon the Great is all false religion that sits on the back of the dragon, world government. But go your way, no one cares.

The religious identity of Babylon the Great is further confirmed by the statement that she misleads all the nations by means of her "spiritistic practices." (Revelation 18:23) Since all forms of spiritism are religious and demon-inspired, it is not surprising that the Bible calls Babylon the Great "a dwelling place of demons." (Revelation 18:2; Deuteronomy 18:10-12) This empire is also described as being actively opposed to true religion, persecuting "prophets" and "holy ones." (Revelation 18:24) In fact, Babylon the Great has such deep hatred for true religion that she violently persecutes and even murders "the witnesses of Jesus." (Revelation 17:6) Hence, this woman named Babylon the Great clearly represents the world empire of false religion, which includes all religions that stand in opposition to Jehovah God

Yea, we all know who Babylon the Great is, that Famous prostitute who sits on the seven hills of Rome who is covered with blood of all the early Jewish saints, and all her harlot denominational daughters who believe her false teachings such as the virgin birth, and denies that God has ever raised one from the seed of Adam and given that one divine glory and eternal life.

But nothing about the missing tribe of Dan I see. Would you like another hint

The Last Testament of Benjamin 1: 1; The record of the words of Benjamin, which he set forth to his sons, after he had lived a hundred and twenty years. And he kissed them, and said: As Isaac was born to Abraham in his hundredth year, so also was I to Jacob. Now since Rachel died in giving me birth, I had no milk; therefore I was suckled by Bilhah her handmaid. For Rachel remained barren for twelve years after that she had borne Joseph: and she prayed the Lord with fasting twelve days, and she conceived and bare me. For our father loved Rachel dearly, and prayed that he might see two sons born from her: therefore was I called the son of days, which is Benjamin.

Any help? I don't think so.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 12:17:57 PM
At 1/26/2016 7:00:05 AM, Peternosaint wrote:

When are you going to answer your trick question Rev. Spurt?

Yes it would be a tricky one to those like yourself who are totally ignorant to the truths as revealed in scripture, having relied on the teaching of the JW cult.

Who raped Bilhah the mother of Dan while Jacob was camped near Ephrath, where Rachel died while giving birth to Benjamin? None the wiser yet? Nah! I didn't think so.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 2:16:03 PM
At 1/24/2016 12:13:59 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Israel, and therefore 11 of it's tribes, disappered centuries before Christ walked the earth. 10 of them were absorbed into Assyria after their conquest, and Benjamin amalgamated with Judah.

What you appear completely unable to assimilate is that the twelve tribes listed in Revelation are not the tribes of natural Israel, but are in fact "The Israel of God" Galatians 6:16. A completely new "Nation" constructed on the basis of the few faithful ones who chose to follow Christ, but later including those from Samaria and then from the Gentile nations.

Paul does go to great lengths to explain this in his writings. I suggest you read them, especially Romans and Hebrews.

Why are you obsessed with Dan. That is not the only difference between the two official listings.

I suggest that you compare the listings below, of the sons of Jacob, the official tribes of natural ISrael, and the 12 tribes of Spiritual ISrael, the ISrael of God.

12 Sons of Jacob

Asher,
Benjamin
Dan,
Gad,
Issachar,
Joseph,
Judah,
Levi,
Naphtali,
Reuben,
Simeon,
Zebulun,

Asher
Benjamin
Dan
Ephraim
Gad
Issachar
Judah
Manesseh
Naphtali
Reuben
Simeon
Zebulun

Judah
Reuben
Asher
Benjamin
Gad
Issachar
Joseph
Levi
Manesseh
Naphtali
Simeon
Zebulun

As has been made obvious by arranging them alphabetically, all three lists are changed.

The list of the tribes of Israel is different from the list of the sons of Jacob. I'll leave you to work out why that change was made, though it is according t scriptural principle.

The list of the tribes of NAtural ISrael is different to the list of the tribes of the "Israel of God" for the simplest of all reason.

To show that whilst they are based on natural ISrael, they are not natural ISrael.

I have explained this before, and find it difficult to understand why you cannot grasp such a simple scriptural principle.

There is nothing unusual in Jehovah changing names when circumstances warrant it. Hence when the situation they were in was changed by the end of the Gentile Times and the completion of their training, the Israel of God became known to him as Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just as Abram became Abraham, Sarai became Sarah, Jacob became Israel, Simon Peter became just Peter, Saul became Paul.

I am sure there are other examples of name changes, but I can't remember any more off hand.

So that"s where the JW"s get that heresy from. Stating they are the 144,000 when their number where much greater then that, by any stretch of the imagination as far back as the 70's. It"s amazing how insane the thinking can be by those who seek something other than the truth.

If my memory serves and I"m not about to look it up, in the OT there is some reference to why the name of Dan isn"t included or would not be included with the "natural" Israeli community. I "ve heard this lie for so long I thought the JW"s finally dropped that claim they were the 144,000, for obvious reasons. This is truly an example of "do you believe them or your lying eyes?" ploy.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 10:40:31 PM
At 1/26/2016 2:16:03 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 1/24/2016 12:13:59 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

12 Sons of Jacob

Asher,
Benjamin
Dan,
Gad,
Issachar,
Joseph,
Judah,
Levi,
Naphtali,
Reuben,
Simeon,
Zebulun,

Asher
Benjamin
Dan
Ephraim
Gad
Issachar
Judah
Manesseh
Naphtali
Reuben
Simeon
Zebulun

Judah
Reuben
Asher
Benjamin
Gad
Issachar
Joseph
Levi
Manesseh
Naphtali
Simeon
Zebulun

So that"s where the JW"s get that heresy from. Stating they are the 144,000 when their number where much greater then that, by any stretch of the imagination as far back as the 70's. It"s amazing how insane the thinking can be by those who seek something other than the truth.

If my memory serves and I"m not about to look it up, in the OT there is some reference to why the name of Dan isn"t included or would not be included with the "natural" Israeli community. I "ve heard this lie for so long I thought the JW"s finally dropped that claim they were the 144,000, for obvious reasons. This is truly an example of "do you believe them or your lying eyes?" ploy.

The reason why Jacob adopted Ephraim and Manesseh as his own was to maintain the twelve tribes, as the female child "Hushim" who was adopted by the infertile Dan, was the child of Dan's mother "Bilhah" which was the result of being raped by Reuben. Although this is not the entire reason why Dan is not counted among the 144000.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:38:35 AM
At 1/26/2016 2:16:03 PM, DPMartin wrote:

If my memory serves and I"m not about to look it up, in the OT there is some reference to why the name of Dan isn"t included or would not be included with the "natural" Israeli community.

I think you will find that the passages you refer to are to be found in the book of Judges, where it is said that the tribe of Dan was unable to remove the original inhabitants from the coastal land that was allocated to them and so they were forced to live in the hill country with their brother tribe "Benjamin."

In fact the Danites are actually descendants of Benjamin, as Hushim, the adopted daughter of Dan, bore two sons to Shaharaim the Benjamite, The tribe of Dan is counted from her first-born, "Abitub." Her two sons "Abitub and Elpaal" in 1st Chronicles, 7: 12; are called Huppim and Shuppim and in Genesis 46: 21; Muppim and Huppim .

Then after the other ten tribes had destroyed every man woman and child in the territory of Benjamin, The only survivors were 600 fighting men from the tribe of Dan, who were hiding at the Rock of Rimon, which is in the territory of Dan.

Because the other tribes had sworn before God that they would never give their daughters to a member of the tribe of Benjamin, those 600 fighting men were given 400 young virgins who were the descendants of Dinah and Shechem from Jabesh in Gilead, while the other 200 wives, the men were told to steal while the Israelite virgins were dancing at Shiloh, in that way, the Israelites would not be breaking their vow before God, as they had not given those virgins to the Danites/Benjaminites..

Later on, after the land of Benjamin had been occupied by the tribe of Ephraim, (who, being the son of the first born blessing, takes the name Joseph in the tribes that are recorded in Rev 7:5-8;) the 600 Danites, having lost the land they lived in, with their wives their children and all their possessions moved up into the land of Sidon, where, in the ships of Dan, they became seafaring merchants and were eventually lost to Israel.

A pseudo tribe of Benjamin was later created from Benjamite women who had married into the other tribes before the great war in which every man, woman and child in the land of Benjamin were killed.

From the last Testament of Dan to his children: 7: 1- 2; And when he had said these things he kissed them, and fell asleep at a good old age. And his sons buried him, And after that they carried up his bones, and placed them near Abraham, and 3 Isaac, and Jacob. [Nevertheless, Dan prophesied unto them that they should forget their God, and should be alienated from the land of their inheritance and from the race of Israel, and from the family of their seed.]

But even this does not explain why the tribe of Dan is not counted among the 144000
chosen ones.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:49:49 AM

You mistakenly interpret this as being something it's not apparently. These are merely people chosen by God to bear witness to Armageddon. It doesn't result in them being "more" special than anyone else in the ultimate end. God needs individuals to not be hurt during this time so they can without any emotional hindrance or fear or whatever bear witness in Heaven to the events that occur.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 6:37:10 AM
At 1/27/2016 5:49:49 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

You mistakenly interpret this as being something it's not apparently. These are merely people chosen by God to bear witness to Armageddon. It doesn't result in them being "more" special than anyone else in the ultimate end. God needs individuals to not be hurt during this time so they can without any emotional hindrance or fear or whatever bear witness in Heaven to the events that occur.

Yea 144000 thousand of them< 12000 from each of 12 of the thirteen tribes of Israel.
Judah: 12000
Reuben: 12000
Gad: 12000
Asher: 12000
Naphtali 1200
Manasseh 12000
Simeon: 12000
Levi: 12000
Issachar: 12000
Zebulun: 12000
Joseph/Ephraim: 12000
Benjamin: The 12000 Gentiles which are gathered by Paul whose father was a Benjaminite and whose mother was a Roman citizen, who the glorified Jesus chose to replace the 12th disciple who was lost. The other 11 disciples that were chosen by Jesus had no authority to replace Judas, who represented the 12th tribe Benjamin who was lost.

After Judas, the 12th disciple who was pre-destined to be lost, had been hung upon a tree, the other 11, chose a replacement for him, but they did not have that authority, it was Jesus of Nazareth in his glorious body of brilliant and blinding light, who chose the replacement to Judas: Paul, the son of a Roman mother and a father who belonged to the pseudo tribe of Benjamin, to gather the Roman Gentiles as the 12000 chosen from the tribe of Benjamin who had been lost.

But none from the tribe Dan of the 7th blessing which tribe was given 400 virgin daughters of Dinah.

Zebulun the twin brother to Dinah, was the sixth born son of Leah the only true wife of Israel, whose six sons received the first six blessings of Israel, and Dinah, the seventh born of Israel, who is said to have been born on the seventh hour of the seventh day of the seventh month of that Jubilee of 49 years, 7x7=49; divides the six sons of Leah, from the six sons of the mothers of Israel"s other six sons.

Anyone who has any biblical savy at all should now be able to see why the thirteenth invisible tribe of Dan, is not counted among the 144000.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 6:45:17 AM
At 1/27/2016 6:37:10 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 1/27/2016 5:49:49 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

Oops didn't see the question why is Dan tribe not chosen, why do you think it is even relevant. Like I said. God chose these as his witnesses to Armageddon. Presumably that's all God needs. The tribe of Dan being excluded isn't relevant.
Yea 144000 thousand of them< 12000 from each of 12 of the thirteen tribes of Israel.
Judah: 12000
Reuben: 12000
Gad: 12000
Asher: 12000
Naphtali 1200
Manasseh 12000
Simeon: 12000
Levi: 12000
Issachar: 12000
Zebulun: 12000
Joseph/Ephraim: 12000
Benjamin: The 12000 Gentiles which are gathered by Paul whose father was a Benjaminite and whose mother was a Roman citizen, who the glorified Jesus chose to replace the 12th disciple who was lost. The other 11 disciples that were chosen by Jesus had no authority to replace Judas, who represented the 12th tribe Benjamin who was lost.

After Judas, the 12th disciple who was pre-destined to be lost, had been hung upon a tree, the other 11, chose a replacement for him, but they did not have that authority, it was Jesus of Nazareth in his glorious body of brilliant and blinding light, who chose the replacement to Judas: Paul, the son of a Roman mother and a father who belonged to the pseudo tribe of Benjamin, to gather the Roman Gentiles as the 12000 chosen from the tribe of Benjamin who had been lost.

But none from the tribe Dan of the 7th blessing which tribe was given 400 virgin daughters of Dinah.

Zebulun the twin brother to Dinah, was the sixth born son of Leah the only true wife of Israel, whose six sons received the first six blessings of Israel, and Dinah, the seventh born of Israel, who is said to have been born on the seventh hour of the seventh day of the seventh month of that Jubilee of 49 years, 7x7=49; divides the six sons of Leah, from the six sons of the mothers of Israel"s other six sons.

Anyone who has any biblical savy at all should now be able to see why the thirteenth invisible tribe of Dan, is not counted among the 144000.
You haven't addressed anything important. God simply only needed 144000, other than that you simply have no reason to say you know why God omitted them. You do realize these people aren't somehow special right. They merely will not be hurt during Armageddon. That's it.