Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Why call it the Judeo-Christian Religion...

nothead
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 8:43:32 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
...if the God of the NT is a different God?

In fact some debaters go as far as to say the worship of the OT God is wrong, or even going to hell over. Does this make sense one whit?

I worship the OT God and through His beloved Son, I might just could find mediation for my sin. I consider John the Apostle's view to hold forever. "This is eternal life, that they know YOU the ONLY True God and (also) Christ Jesus (me) whom YOU have sent."

So then why some of you think I should go to that hot place of gnashing teeth? God any ideas, boys and girls? God theology?
Gentorev
Posts: 2,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 10:32:19 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 8:43:32 AM, nothead wrote:
...if the God of the NT is a different God?

In fact some debaters go as far as to say the worship of the OT God is wrong, or even going to hell over. Does this make sense one whit?

I worship the OT God and through His beloved Son, I might just could find mediation for my sin. I consider John the Apostle's view to hold forever. "This is eternal life, that they know YOU the ONLY True God and (also) Christ Jesus (me) whom YOU have sent."

So then why some of you think I should go to that hot place of gnashing teeth? God any ideas, boys and girls? God theology?

Hi ya knot head have you been able to stop your nose from growing yet.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 1:48:16 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
He's the same God. The prophecies of the Messiah/Christ came from the old Testament prophets of which Jesus said He had come to fulfill.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 1:56:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 8:43:32 AM, nothead wrote:
...if the God of the NT is a different God?

In fact some debaters go as far as to say the worship of the OT God is wrong, or even going to hell over. Does this make sense one whit?

No, it's incorrect.

So then why some of you think I should go to that hot place of gnashing teeth? God any ideas, boys and girls? God theology?

You go there of your own free will, not the Lord God's will.
nothead
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 3:52:05 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 10:32:19 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 1/26/2016 8:43:32 AM, nothead wrote:
...if the God of the NT is a different God?

In fact some debaters go as far as to say the worship of the OT God is wrong, or even going to hell over. Does this make sense one whit?

I worship the OT God and through His beloved Son, I might just could find mediation for my sin. I consider John the Apostle's view to hold forever. "This is eternal life, that they know YOU the ONLY True God and (also) Christ Jesus (me) whom YOU have sent."

So then why some of you think I should go to that hot place of gnashing teeth? God any ideas, boys and girls? God theology?

Hi ya knot head have you been able to stop your nose from growing yet.

Be gentle, Gentleov.
nothead
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 3:52:51 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 1:48:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
He's the same God. The prophecies of the Messiah/Christ came from the old Testament prophets of which Jesus said He had come to fulfill.

When you say HE, you mean one existential God, I hope.
nothead
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 3:53:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 1:56:45 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 1/26/2016 8:43:32 AM, nothead wrote:
...if the God of the NT is a different God?

In fact some debaters go as far as to say the worship of the OT God is wrong, or even going to hell over. Does this make sense one whit?


No, it's incorrect.

So then why some of you think I should go to that hot place of gnashing teeth? God any ideas, boys and girls? God theology?

You go there of your own free will, not the Lord God's will.

That's what my Buddhist wife say. She wants to go to Pure Land, so then she thinks that's all it takes.