Jump to topic:

Where did the Zombies go?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:11:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Allegedly zombies rose up from the graveyards of Jerusalem when Jesus died and went wandering around the bars and strip joints but nobody has told us where they went afterwards? I mean there weren't no shotguns to fix 'em proper, in fact the Romans who occupied that town never mentioned a word about this zombie army roaming the streets of their possession?
So where did the zombies go and why didn't the Jerusalem Gazette have it as front page news?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:03:39 AM
At 1/26/2016 9:11:29 PM, bulproof wrote:
Allegedly zombies rose up from the graveyards of Jerusalem when Jesus died and went wandering around the bars and strip joints but nobody has told us where they went afterwards? I mean there weren't no shotguns to fix 'em proper, in fact the Romans who occupied that town never mentioned a word about this zombie army roaming the streets of their possession?
So where did the zombies go and why didn't the Jerusalem Gazette have it as front page news?

One, at least, is here on this forum, using the name Bulproof...Gotchya!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:14:06 AM
there is no spoon.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:19:53 AM
I found the answer you seek...

"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 8:50:32 AM
In the graveyard.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 9:13:47 AM

Clearly you know nothing.

It is common knowledge that zombies feast on the flesh of the living. But seeing these people were people raised in glory by God as opposed to your usual zombies, clearly they would be vegetarians.

As such they made their way to SanFrancisco running a hipster organic coffee shop and vote liberal.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 9:16:32 AM
At 1/27/2016 9:13:47 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Clearly you know nothing.

It is common knowledge that zombies feast on the flesh of the living. But seeing these people were people raised in glory by God as opposed to your usual zombies, clearly they would be vegetarians.

As such they made their way to SanFrancisco running a hipster organic coffee shop and vote liberal.

Finally an answer.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 3:32:50 PM

Hail Jesus and may the lord be with ye and your pineapples.

It has come to my attention through study of the bible *cough cough* and deep throa...uhh...meditation, that Peter captured them all and threw them into the sea with his fishing nets, and therefore fulfils Jesus's grand prophesy at Mathew 4:19.

There is also a new Black Ops 3 DLC based on the events: Catch me with that wet net daddy.

Furthermore, the earth quake at the time of Jesus's death was Jesus turning into his not-quite-yet final form...dead...

The energy field generated by the fluctuated frequencies of the unstable cortex of Jesus's Infinitum body gave light to the brethren of the departed cities of rock.

Jump on the word salad train everyone!

*woo wooooo* (train whistle going off).
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...