Jump to topic:

BornOfGod was right

Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:38:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Nearly everyone wrote off BornOfGod as a nut. He was on this site for years claiming that reality is an illusion made from the invisible vibrations of God's mind. He likened our reality to "the Sims", a simulative, not actual, reality. He made all kinds of claims like these and nobody entertained his ideas.

While I don't believe everything BornOfGod said, I do think he was gifted in his intuitions, especially if he didn't know that his claims about reality are supported with cutting edge scientific theories and modern understanding of quantum mechanics.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:42:27 PM
At 1/26/2016 9:38:44 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
Nearly everyone wrote off BornOfGod as a nut. He was on this site for years claiming that reality is an illusion made from the invisible vibrations of God's mind. He likened our reality to "the Sims", a simulative, not actual, reality. He made all kinds of claims like these and nobody entertained his ideas.

While I don't believe everything BornOfGod said, I do think he was gifted in his intuitions, especially if he didn't know that his claims about reality are supported with cutting edge scientific theories and modern understanding of quantum mechanics.
Hey BOG you've finally got a disciple, go you good thing.
Just remember it's not the quality it's the quantity
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:47:51 PM

I think BoG is still around...
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:48:43 PM

Because we are not just the thoughts of God, we exist in a real world (not just an illusion). This is not a simulation, it is an actual world/model and creation.

Except when he claims if we don't adhere to his bull, we are anti christs and non chosen believers. There have been many conversations where I had my own views and he claimed I was non chosen. That's called proselytizing...
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:52:24 PM

Bog could be right about some things, but he is still mentally ill and needs to be on his medication.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 10:56:09 PM
BoG's most recent incarnation was Elderman.
It was funny how many of you debated him.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 11:31:31 PM

I think he was quite intuitive too, Ben, and kinder than most members realised.

I don't agree with anything BoG said as literal truth, but when I map it from my understanding of his paradigm into the world we have, I think it has some insight.

I realise he was socially obnoxious and unmanageable, but I miss his ideas and humour. :D
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 11:54:22 PM
Maybe BOG WAS right...

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 4:00:55 AM
At 1/26/2016 9:48:43 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Because we are not just the thoughts of God, we exist in a real world (not just an illusion). This is not a simulation, it is an actual world/model and creation.

Channels Vice............But how do you know ?

Except when he claims if we don't adhere to his bull, we are anti christs and non chosen believers. There have been many conversations where I had my own views and he claimed I was non chosen. That's called proselytizing...
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 4:07:41 AM

Excuse me ? the whole world is an illusion is has being argued since well a very very long time.

Then in pop culture we live in the matrix came more wide spread because well of the movie the matrix.

Then a bit later, the computer simulation argument based on the premise that there will be alot more simulated realities vs real reality, thanks Nic.

Seriously, BOG had nothing new, he was just alot more enthusiastic than most on believing these things to be the truth.

Interesting ideas, sure, but whether we should make that leap from contemplating the idea to well I believe this to be true..............

Also remember it was asked what BOG could do (other than talk sh*t) based on his profund understanding ? well nothing.

You know me on this, results matter. SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!

"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 4:12:16 AM
At 1/26/2016 11:54:22 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Maybe BOG WAS right...

QM, dual wave/particle is clearly a delusion by Satan.

God, a God of order would not create such a world.

Where in the bible does it say, and I will make stuff do stuff, then it will do other stuff completely differently depending on an act of measurement ?

Beliving in QM will lead to school shootings, thanks Obama.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 4:12:43 AM

Not sure what exactly you think he was right about but that is irrelevant. With all due respect to BoG, calling "heads" and the coin landing on heads does not make one deserving of merit. Justification is required before we consider a belief to be knowledge for a reason.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:38:22 AM
At 1/27/2016 4:00:55 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Lol I'm taking a wild guess.

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:41:39 AM
At 1/27/2016 5:38:22 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Taking a guess isn't knowing now is it.

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:42:02 AM
At 1/26/2016 9:47:51 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

I think BoG is still around...

He is. I encountered him on another thread.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:42:36 AM

This existence may be what you would consider real, but the truth, well the analogy of what we are experiencing, can be explained via the volumetric ratio of an atom. Essentially if you tap on what you call a "solid" object every second for 30 million years and you say "substance or solid" only one of those seconds and you say "nothing or no substance" the rest of the time, you would be correct. That's a whole lot of emptiness in reality compared to substance. That is essentially an illusion of "substance" by any standard of weights and balances. Individual perception is an interesting topic.

EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:48:27 AM
At 1/27/2016 5:41:39 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Absolutely not.

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:50:01 AM
At 1/27/2016 5:48:27 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Absolutely not.

So lets try again. How do you know you live in a real world, as opposed to a illusion/simulated reality ?

EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:52:30 AM
At 1/27/2016 5:42:36 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

This existence may be what you would consider real, but the truth, well the analogy of what we are experiencing, can be explained via the volumetric ratio of an atom. Essentially if you tap on what you call a "solid" object every second for 30 million years and you say "substance or solid" only one of those seconds and you say "nothing or no substance" the rest of the time, you would be correct. That's a whole lot of emptiness in reality compared to substance. That is essentially an illusion of "substance" by any standard of weights and balances. Individual perception is an interesting topic.

Yes, I'm mainly referring to Brad's gospel here lol. He should come around anytime now to explain himself so I need not, I believe I last saw him as Edlemen or something like that.

EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:52:56 AM
At 1/27/2016 5:50:01 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Absolutely not.

So lets try again. How do you know you live in a real world, as opposed to a illusion/simulated reality ?

Humor is not your forte?

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:57:54 AM
At 1/27/2016 5:52:56 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Absolutely not.

Humor is not your forte?

So would you like to explain how you know you don't live a a simulated world ?

Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 6:01:46 AM

I wouldn't title this as "he was right." He is an intuitive dude. Had a good talk with him on Skype. He is a extreme in some of his views, but hey... if he believes it, more power to him. I am just glad there is more and more "simulation" arguments. This premise has been a part of my belief since i was old enough to hold a belief... Satanic to theist, exciting to me. I told him that too, and he was willing to refrain associating it with anything Christian... but, i don't understand why he went back to correlating the idea with a religion... that is a step backwards if you ask me. The simulation type of belief is going to be the next level of spiritual understanding, making religion primitive and obsolete.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 6:10:23 AM
At 1/27/2016 5:57:54 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Absolutely not.

Humor is not your forte?

Do you believe this is a simulated world? To be honest I have no inherent problem with that in itself, it's the rest of what Brad asserts along with it. It's simply my opinion that is all.

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 6:28:41 AM
At 1/27/2016 6:10:23 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Absolutely not.

Humor is not your forte?

Do you believe this is a simulated world? To be honest I have no inherent problem with that in itself, it's the rest of what Brad asserts along with it. It's simply my opinion that is all.

Before you asked me a question you could of answered mine.

I don't believe we live in a simulated world, by reasoning of the occams razor variety, more assumptions needed for a simulated world that seems real as opposed to a real world.

But when I start hearing about some guy finding correction code of the sort they use in computer data within the universe ? or something along those lines.........well gettting a little bit, just a little bit worried.

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 6:39:52 AM

One of his "intuitions" was that he'd be killed off by three Christians totin' a pistol at the Campbell, CA Community Center in January, 2015. That was cuz, according to him, all the "saints" were killed off after 1,260 days of testimony - although he never quite explained how Paul and Peter went well beyond the allotted time. He said God told him about it. Then when it didn't work out, he said that he'd lied about it.

Moral to the story: Brad is mentally ill
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 7:01:36 AM
At 1/27/2016 6:28:41 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/27/2016 6:10:23 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Absolutely not.

Humor is not your forte?

Before you asked me a question you could of answered mine.

I don't believe we live in a simulated world, by reasoning of the occams razor variety, more assumptions needed for a simulated world that seems real as opposed to a real world.

So in other words, neither one of us really, reeaallly knows lol JK.
I'm down with all the "invisible vibrations" stuff but those vibrations create the world as we know it, a literal creation. The realey real world.

But when I start hearing about some guy finding correction code of the sort they use in computer data within the universe ? or something along those lines.........well gettting a little bit, just a little bit worried.

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 7:50:32 AM
The OP is saying what we're all truly thinking deep down inside of us.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 8:47:57 AM

YOU ARE JOKING! The poor guy was either an alcoholic, on an illegal substance, mentally ill, or all three!
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:06:30 AM
Posted: 6 months ago

While I don't believe everything BornOfGod said, I do think he was gifted in his intuitions, especially if he didn't know that his claims about reality are supported with cutting edge scientific theories and modern understanding of quantum mechanics. : :

bornofgod was banned because of a few members who hated him from the beginning. It took them awhile to finally ban him but only because they temporarily enforced the rules by saying he was going off topic all the time. However, it's okay for the rest of the older members to go off topic consistently. That is known as hypocrisy which is very common in this crazy program we're in.

I told Airmax that if bornofgod was permanently banned that he could expect hearing from the voice of God in the forum through new accounts. The reason for the voice of God to remain in this forum is because of all the new members who sign up who are chosen believers. I have met many new believers since bornofgod was banned and a few of them I have had Google Hangouts with.

This forum brings in the most open-minded people to mix with the older members who are obviously satisfied with the same old arguments every day. The main argument is whether God is real or not and this will continue until all the inhabitant who believe they're real people are killed off during the first part of the simulation program we're involved in. Most theists and atheists alike will perish without ever hearing the voice of God.

I will most likely be banned after posting this but I will be back in again with a new account to find new believers. I have found many believers in youtube.com and online news media outlets by making comments in them. There were many more believers put in my path than what I anticipated when I first started preaching the gospel back in the fall of 2008. The gospel is actually the technology called the voice of God that our Creator used to speak a simulation program into. The voice of God is also used to send information into your minds where it is processed into a visible world filled with visible objects, thoughts, thoughts that contain images, visions, dreams and even spoken words. Without this technology, you and I would not exist.

God truly loves his creation and all his people will be blessed in the next part of the program called Eternal Life, also known as the New Heaven and Earth.

God bless all you who hear the voice of God and know it is true.
Saint Brad
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 8:55:23 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 4:06:30 AM, simplelife wrote:

While I don't believe everything BornOfGod said, I do think he was gifted in his intuitions, especially if he didn't know that his claims about reality are supported with cutting edge scientific theories and modern understanding of quantum mechanics. : :

bornofgod was banned because of a few members who hated him from the beginning. It took them awhile to finally ban him but only because they temporarily enforced the rules by saying he was going off topic all the time. However, it's okay for the rest of the older members to go off topic consistently. That is known as hypocrisy which is very common in this crazy program we're in.

I told Airmax that if bornofgod was permanently banned that he could expect hearing from the voice of God in the forum through new accounts. The reason for the voice of God to remain in this forum is because of all the new members who sign up who are chosen believers. I have met many new believers since bornofgod was banned and a few of them I have had Google Hangouts with.

This forum brings in the most open-minded people to mix with the older members who are obviously satisfied with the same old arguments every day. The main argument is whether God is real or not and this will continue until all the inhabitant who believe they're real people are killed off during the first part of the simulation program we're involved in. Most theists and atheists alike will perish without ever hearing the voice of God.

I will most likely be banned after posting this but I will be back in again with a new account to find new believers. I have found many believers in youtube.com and online news media outlets by making comments in them. There were many more believers put in my path than what I anticipated when I first started preaching the gospel back in the fall of 2008. The gospel is actually the technology called the voice of God that our Creator used to speak a simulation program into. The voice of God is also used to send information into your minds where it is processed into a visible world filled with visible objects, thoughts, thoughts that contain images, visions, dreams and even spoken words. Without this technology, you and I would not exist.

God truly loves his creation and all his people will be blessed in the next part of the program called Eternal Life, also known as the New Heaven and Earth.

God bless all you who hear the voice of God and know it is true.
Saint Brad

Thanx Bulpoof.