Jump to topic:

QM, Particle duality is evil and Satanic

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 4:50:53 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
The bible does warn us to prepare for delusion. The only way to truth is Gods infallible world the bible. It's when we look outside of the bible for "truth" that we ran into trouble and all the traps and devices of the evil one.

Now let me ask you, look around you do you see order or chaos ? of course we operate in a world of order. Even a blind atheist God hater can easily demonstrate the truth of this order. Take a ball throw it up, comes back down.............EVERYTIME.

Take a ball, throw it up, close your eyes, guess what, still comes back down, EVERYTIME. Atheists agree that we live in such an orderly world but then DENY the very thing that makes this order possible, THE BIBLICAL GOD and his INFALLIBLE WORD the HOLY BIBLE. No wonder God calls atheists fools.

Now lets take a look at the lie of QM and particle duality.

https://www.youtube.com...

Notice that even blind evil atheists agree in the order of the world when it comes to the balls we can see. As shown in the video.

But, and this is the satanic lie they want you to believe, if you use really, really, really small balls you will get an interference pattern, and if you dare measure which slit the very smalls go through they then go to acting like very very big balls again.

Okey, lets THINK about this LOGICALLY. If I throw a ball up and everyone closes their eyes, will that ball behavior any differently ? OF COURSE F*CKING NOT. And that is thanks to a creation created by a GOD or ORDER. Ball goes up, comes down, EVERYTIME !!!

Now before i get any atheist coming in here telling us this has being observed let me ask you, have you PERSONALLY watch these very small balls behave one way, then behave differently when measured through a slit ? no, you just take their word for it.

IN other words you have FAITH in particle duality, which is such a nonsense absurd idea anyone who doesn't have their head up their a&& can see it for the joke that it is.

Anti order, anti christian, anti bible, anti Jesus. Remember this world is HOSTILE to Gods truth, don't allow ANOTHER lie, don't fool yourself into another accommodation likes some believers do with evolution, a parital lie is still a lie, and only Gods word the bible is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and QM and particle duality is a direct ATTACK on a creation of such precise order that we all see around us everyday inorder to deny the creator they don't want to believe in, the God of the HOLY BIBLE.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:21:22 AM
At 1/27/2016 4:50:53 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
The bible does warn us to prepare for delusion. The only way to truth is Gods infallible world the bible. It's when we look outside of the bible for "truth" that we ran into trouble and all the traps and devices of the evil one.

Now let me ask you, look around you do you see order or chaos ? of course we operate in a world of order. Even a blind atheist God hater can easily demonstrate the truth of this order. Take a ball throw it up, comes back down.............EVERYTIME.

Take a ball, throw it up, close your eyes, guess what, still comes back down, EVERYTIME. Atheists agree that we live in such an orderly world but then DENY the very thing that makes this order possible, THE BIBLICAL GOD and his INFALLIBLE WORD the HOLY BIBLE. No wonder God calls atheists fools.

Now lets take a look at the lie of QM and particle duality.

https://www.youtube.com...

Notice that even blind evil atheists agree in the order of the world when it comes to the balls we can see. As shown in the video.

But, and this is the satanic lie they want you to believe, if you use really, really, really small balls you will get an interference pattern, and if you dare measure which slit the very smalls go through they then go to acting like very very big balls again.

Okey, lets THINK about this LOGICALLY. If I throw a ball up and everyone closes their eyes, will that ball behavior any differently ? OF COURSE F*CKING NOT. And that is thanks to a creation created by a GOD or ORDER. Ball goes up, comes down, EVERYTIME !!!

Now before i get any atheist coming in here telling us this has being observed let me ask you, have you PERSONALLY watch these very small balls behave one way, then behave differently when measured through a slit ? no, you just take their word for it.

IN other words you have FAITH in particle duality, which is such a nonsense absurd idea anyone who doesn't have their head up their a&& can see it for the joke that it is.

Anti order, anti christian, anti bible, anti Jesus. Remember this world is HOSTILE to Gods truth, don't allow ANOTHER lie, don't fool yourself into another accommodation likes some believers do with evolution, a parital lie is still a lie, and only Gods word the bible is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and QM and particle duality is a direct ATTACK on a creation of such precise order that we all see around us everyday inorder to deny the creator they don't want to believe in, the God of the HOLY BIBLE.
So are you saying atheists are typically evil?...jk
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 11:00:25 AM
This needs to be heard.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12